PDA

View Full Version : RV & TV One way out

08-17-2013, 04:16 PM
RV & TV ONE way out = 31 and 44!!!!!

08-17-2013, 04:37 PM
According to my math, that is TWO ways out, but there is a third which I would consider if I were them.

08-17-2013, 05:02 PM
According to my math, that is TWO ways out, but there is a third which I would consider if I were them.

Oh no we have a math major in the house. Either way they are both Fxxxxx. Idiot.
Here is a little math for you.

RV is looking at = 37 years or $1,750,000

TV is looking at = 17 years or $1,250,000

HOW ARE THOSE NUMBERS FOR YOU ABACUS?

ADD THOSE NUMBERS UP DOUCHEBAG.

Let me add them for you.

54 Years
$3,000,000 Fines
= FUxxxx with NO LUBE!!!!!
No Jobs anymore (Hialeah)
NO Money (More IRS Audits to follow) for family members as well.
More charges just added. More to come for some cronies that helped her out in GBPD,MDPD,FDLE.
Watch the news soon.
Abacus maybe you can shove 1+1= Two up your mothers:
ONE in the Pink and ONE in the Stink = Two.

08-17-2013, 06:27 PM
From those who committed the conspiracy or those who assisted in the conspiracy... ie: the FAT ASS Perez twins, Oscar, Orlando, Cathy, Moyal, Vulvey, the judge.... you are all now on the
brink of exposure.... I wonder how you will try to lie while under oath on the witness stand...will you try to justify your lies or will you come clean? That is a question only you and your legal council can answer. Just remember we are playing for keeps. This is no longer a game...it is for real now. So what do you do? Come clean or continue to attempt this futile attempt at this conspiracy. Are you going to go down in flames with the mongoose and that poor excuse for a husband, father, police officer, human being, now EX POLICE OFFICER? Or do you decide to go forward and expose the conspiracy? Think about it folks...the ball is still in your court, but very very soon it won't be.
Do the right thing if not or yourself do it for your loved ones. After all you do not want to be sharing living quarters with the Mongoose and company.

Let's see:
Ralphie : 37 years and $1,750,000 fine
Tamster: 17 years and $1,250,000 fine
No more employment with any kind of future
A strong federal case
The IRS SEIZING EVERYTHING WORTH ANYTHING!

YOU KNOW THEY SAY IT IS NOT GOOD TO GET JOY OUT OF PEOPLES MISFORTUNE HOWEVER THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO THAT AND IT IS THE VALDESES.

THERE ARE MANY, MANY PEOPLE GETTING JOY OUT OF YOUR MISFORTUNE.

The funny thing is you have nobody to blame but your greedy selves. It looks like the days of Team Teamsters bullshit law suits are over. Oh maybe you can try to sue the BOP for something, maybe yelling at you, or keeping you both in solitary confinement because that is where ex police officers pieces of garbage go. You will be alone for 23 hours a day or maybe they will let you have your Harleys or your corvette or your oversized excursion with the rediculous sized tires. Oh shoot I forgot the IRS SEIZED them from you!

In the words of a now infamous MANGOOSE "NEXT"!!!!!

08-17-2013, 06:55 PM
From those who committed the conspiracy or those who assisted in the conspiracy... ie: the FAT ASS Perez ( Ernesto & Leila) twins, Oscar, Orlando, Cathy, Moyal, Vulvey, the judge.... you are all now on the
brink of exposure.... I wonder how you will try to lie while under oath on the witness stand...will you try to justify your lies or will you come clean? That is a question only you and your legal council can answer. Just remember we are playing for keeps. This is no longer a game...it is for real now. So what do you do? Come clean or continue to attempt this futile attempt at this conspiracy. Are you going to go down in flames with the mongoose and that poor excuse for a husband, father, police officer, human being, now EX POLICE OFFICER? Or do you decide to go forward and expose the conspiracy? Think about it folks...the ball is still in your court, but very very soon it won't be.
Do the right thing if not for yourself do it for your loved ones. After all you do not want to be sharing living quarters with the Mongoose and company.

Let's see:
A strong federal case

YOU KNOW THEY SAY IT IS NOT GOOD TO GET JOY OUT OF PEOPLES MISFORTUNE HOWEVER THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO THAT AND IT IS THE VALDESES.

The funny thing is you have nobody to blame but your greedy selves. It looks like the days of Team Tamsters bullshit law suits are over. Oh maybe you can try to sue the BOP for something, maybe yelling at you, or keeping you both in solitary confinement because that is where ex police officers pieces of garbage go. You will be alone for 23 hours a day or maybe they will let you have your Harleys or your corvette or your oversized excursion with the rediculous sized tires. Oh shoot I forgot the IRS SEIZED them from you!
Look on the bright side maybe you being an "Enthusiest" that gets joy from teaching people about guns maybe just maybe you can get a subscription to gun magazine.
How could you have thought that the HIGHLY LETHAL MACHINE GUN would not surface. The greed is so engrained in you it oozes out of your pores.
How does it feel to know in the very near future you will not have "ANY" material things that you can show off? How does that feel Ralphie & Tammy???
From this end it feels pretty DAMN GOOD!!!!!

Who knows maybe you will be able to convince the jury that you were ethical officers that only spent there careers trying to expose unethical officers and you are the true victims. However I do not think ANYONE is going to listen to the VALDESES anymore. You see the "wheels of justice roll slowly, but they do roll" and they are rolling right over you!!!!!

08-17-2013, 08:19 PM
From those who committed the conspiracy or those who assisted in the conspiracy... ie: the FAT ASS Perez ( Ernesto & Leila) twins, Oscar, Orlando, Cathy, Moyal, Vulvey, the judge.... you are all now on the
Do the right thing if not for yourself do it for your loved ones. After all you do not want to be sharing living quarters with the Mongoose and company.

Let's see:
A strong federal case

The funny thing is you have nobody to blame but your greedy selves. It looks like the days of Team Tamsters bullshit law suits are over. Oh maybe you can try to sue the BOP for something, maybe yelling at you, or keeping you both in solitary confinement because that is where ex police officers pieces of garbage go. You will be alone for 23 hours a day or maybe they will let you have your Harleys or your corvette or your oversized excursion with the rediculous sized tires. Oh shoot I forgot the IRS SEIZED them from you!
Look on the bright side maybe you being an "Enthusiest" that gets joy from teaching people about guns maybe just maybe you can get a subscription to gun magazine.
How could you have thought that the HIGHLY LETHAL MACHINE GUN would not surface. The greed is so engrained in you it oozes out of your pores.
How does it feel to know in the very near future you will not have "ANY" material things that you can show off? How does that feel Ralphie & Tammy???
From this end it feels pretty DAMN GOOD!!!!!

Who knows maybe you will be able to convince the jury that you were ethical officers that only spent there careers trying to expose unethical officers and you are the true victims. However I do not think ANYONE is going to listen to the VALDESES anymore. You see the "wheels of justice roll slowly, but they do roll" and they are rolling right over you!!!!!

Listen people:

Facts:

The Federal Government has OVER 20,000 THOUSAND PIECES OF EVIDENCE against
RV & TV. (LOOK IT UP ON PACER)

WHY DO I MENTION THIS?
PART OF THE 20,000 THOUSAND PAGES:
THEY SEIZED ALL COMPUTERS, CELLS PHONES, ETC... YOU GET THE PICTURE.

Contain a lot of EMAILS, TEXT MESSAGES, AND AUDIO AND VIDEO.

DID I MENTION E MAILS,TEXT MESSAGES????

DID THE GOVERNMENT UN COVER OTHER CRIMINAL ACTS BY OTHER PEOPLE?
DURING ANY MEETINGS OR OTHER TIMES?
I WONT MENTION OTHER GBPD OFFICERS, FDLE AGENTS, MIAMI DADE OFFICERS.

SORRY DID MENTION THAT?

BUT LETS CONTINUE.

CAN ANYTHING THEY UNCOVERED BE USED TO SUE CERTAIN PEOPLE IN FEDERAL CIVIL COURT?

HAS THERE BEEN ANY IA' GOING ON IN THERE OWN DEPARTMENTS?

IS THERE LOOMING CRIMINAL CHARGES IN THE WORKS?

HAS THERE BEEN ANY SUSPICIOUS VEHICLES FOLLWING YOU?
(PS IT IS NOT THE GOLDEN BEACH GUYS) MAYBE FEDERAL AGENTS?

IS ANY OF THIS INFORMATION IN THE HANDS OF ANYONE ELSE?

LETS JUST SAY FEDERAL AGENTS DONT ASK ANY QUESTIONS THEY ALREADY DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TOO!

AN ATTORNEY WILL NOT ASK QUESTIONS HE ALREADY DOES NOT HAVE THE ANSWER TOO.

REMEMBER LYING UNDER OATH IS CALLED PERJURY (FELONY)

THAT COULD BE A GAME CHANGER OR CAREER ENDING OR BETTER CRIMINAL CHARGES.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS NOT BIG FANS OF YOUR HEROS TV & RV.
THAT BEING SAID THEY ARE NOT BIG FANS OF YOURS.

HAS YOUR BANK OR TAX RECORDS BEEN LOOKED AT BY ANY AGENTS?

I CAN RELEASE TO YOU, THAT FEDERAL AGENTS ARE OLNY CONCERNED OF ONE THING.
MAKING ARREST. MAKING ARREST OF OFFICERS AND AGENTS, IE... GBPD,FDLE,MDPD.

SHOOT I DID NOT WANT TO RELEASE THAT.

I DID WANT TO RELEASE THAT IF YOU THOUGHT FOR ONE SECOND PEOPLE WERE NOT GOING TO LOOK INTO THE GBPD INCIDENT. YOU WERE SADLY MISTAKEN. WHAT YOU DID IS YOU DRAGGED YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY INTO A WORLD THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME ON. THERE IS ALWAYS ONE RAT IN YOUR GROUP THAT WILL COME FORWARD AND TELL THE TRUTH TO SAVE HIS OR HER SOUL.

OR DID THAT ALREADY HAPPEN BY SOMEONE. TV IS NOT YOUR FRIEND AND SHE WILL SELL HER SOUL TO SAVE HERS. HMMMMMMM?????

GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE. WHO WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL?
(SINGER SONGWRITER JEWEL)

IT IS TIME FOR ME TO END. BUT A GOOD DR ONCE SAID.
"I ATE HIS LIVER WITH SOME FAVA BEANS AND A NICE CHIANTI"

DR. HANNIBAL LECTER.

08-19-2013, 05:46 PM
NO DISFICTION,

You are correct, they are fat asses!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

08-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Re: Hialeah officer accused of illegal gun trafficking assig

....Deal, any deal you can get. No one can help you now. Not your former chief, not the president of the PBA (peanut Butter Ass) can help you. In fact I am sure that all of your former friends have washed their hands of you. You know why? Because the Federal Government seized all of your communications systems. So therefore you may have inadvertently subjected them into your criminal world and thus possibly subjecting them to scrutiny by the Federal Government. Don't think for one second that your friends are not on pins and needles and trying to backtrack to remember if they communicated with you about anything criminal or potentially criminal. So if they have not thanked you personally let me thank you for them for the constant thought that the Feds. are going to be doing a search warrant at their houses just for being "friends" with you two.

So I say to you try to get the best plea offer you can and do not try to put all of the blame on JQ. At least JQ took ownership of his misdeeds. Unlike you wanting to blame everyone else for your stupidity and flat out greed.

Apparently Judge Middlebrooks does not buy your filthy garbage. And, unfortunately for you there is honesty on the prosecution side of your case, honest prosecutor honest agents. They do not have to fabricate evidence or hide behind continuences like MDSAO, MIAMI-DADE PD OR FDLE, has to do. That is correct folks there still is honesty in the Criminal Justice System and unfortunate for the mongoose and hubby they are working on their case.

So I say again get the best deal you possibly can , that is the only way you MAY be able to have some semblance of your former life. You remember that life don't you? When you and the mongoose lived to make other peoples lives miserable to get investigations going on innocent people, to reach out to friends to assist you with your dirty misdeeds.

Don't think for one second that the jury won't here about how you two have manipulated the system for years. Don't think for one second the jury won't hear about how you guys have made a living off of bogus law suits.
Oh that is right you were only selling your "personal collection" to pay for the numerous law suits the mongoose was involved in. Idiot, NEWSFLASH your very own attempt at a self serving statement is going to allow the jury to hear about all of the lawsuits (bogus) as they are.

Don't you think the jury is going to see through all of your lies and manipulations. After all you and the mongoose would gloat and tell anyone that would listen about the "loophole" in the law that it is legal to sell your "personal collection". Unfortunate for you the Federal System feels differently.

I can't wait to see how many of the guns you sold out of greed were used in a crime. Do you think the gun you sold that wound up in Guatemala was used in a crime? Since Guatemala has one of the highest murder rates per capita in the world.
I guess time will tell!!!!!
But hey, look at the bright side you will probably only have to serve 95% of the years you are sentenced to.

Sleep tight rodent and rodent lover!!!
Because there are a lot of people sleeping real good!!!!!

08-19-2013, 09:17 PM
.......a whistle you can BLOW!!!!!

08-20-2013, 04:59 PM
:evil: .....WOULDN'T YOU AGREE MONGOOSE AND MONGOOSE LOVERS?

08-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Re: Hialeah officer accused of illegal gun trafficking assig

....Deal, any deal you can get. No one can help you now. Not your former chief, not the president of the PBA (peanut Butter Ass) can help you. In fact I am sure that all of your former friends have washed their hands of you. You know why? Because the Federal Government seized all of your communications systems. So therefore you may have inadvertently subjected them into your criminal world and thus possibly subjecting them to scrutiny by the Federal Government. Don't think for one second that your friends are not on pins and needles and trying to backtrack to remember if they communicated with you about anything criminal or potentially criminal. So if they have not thanked you personally let me thank you for them for the constant thought that the Feds. are going to be doing a search warrant at their houses just for being "friends" with you two.

So I say to you try to get the best plea offer you can and do not try to put all of the blame on JQ. At least JQ took ownership of his misdeeds. Unlike you wanting to blame everyone else for your stupidity and flat out greed.

Apparently Judge Middlebrooks does not buy your filthy garbage. And, unfortunately for you there is honesty on the prosecution side of your case, honest prosecutor honest agents. They do not have to fabricate evidence or hide behind continuences like MDSAO, MIAMI-DADE PD OR FDLE, has to do. That is correct folks there still is honesty in the Criminal Justice System and unfortunate for the mongoose and hubby they are working on their case.

So I say again get the best deal you possibly can , that is the only way you MAY be able to have some semblance of your former life. You remember that life don't you? When you and the mongoose lived to make other peoples lives miserable to get investigations going on innocent people, to reach out to friends to assist you with your dirty misdeeds.

Don't think for one second that the jury won't here about how you two have manipulated the system for years. Don't think for one second the jury won't hear about how you guys have made a living off of bogus law suits.
Oh that is right you were only selling your "personal collection" to pay for the numerous law suits the mongoose was involved in. Idiot, NEWSFLASH your very own attempt at a self serving statement is going to allow the jury to hear about all of the lawsuits (bogus) as they are.

Don't you think the jury is going to see through all of your lies and manipulations. After all you and the mongoose would gloat and tell anyone that would listen about the "loophole" in the law that it is legal to sell your "personal collection". Unfortunate for you the Federal System feels differently.

I can't wait to see how many of the guns you sold out of greed were used in a crime. Do you think the gun you sold that wound up in Guatemala was used in a crime? Since Guatemala has one of the highest murder rates per capita in the world.
I guess time will tell!!!!!
But hey, look at the bright side you will probably only have to serve 95% of the years you are sentenced to.

Sleep tight rodent and rodent lover!!!
Because there are a lot of people sleeping real good!!!!!

The truth shall set you free.....well for some people at least
:snicker:

08-20-2013, 06:28 PM
WHAT IS WITH THE PREGNANT CHICK IS THE " PERSONAL COLLECTION" PHOTO?

08-20-2013, 06:32 PM
DO YOU MEAN IN THE RED SHIRT? I DON' KNOW IF THAT IS PREGNANCY OR F.U.P.A.
EITHER WAY SHE IS DISGUSTING!!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

08-21-2013, 01:30 AM
BUENAS NOCHE MONGOOSE..SLEEP TIGHT

08-21-2013, 02:21 AM
Too Many Tarnished Badges…
Leave a reply

Sometimes you just wanna take your badge and…

Now, we’ll stipulate that these assclowns are in the news because they’re the exceptions, not the rule. (If you’re doing your job, serving and protecting, the media are remarkably uninterested in you). But except in extremely rare cases, Cops Behaving Badly seldom get more than a talking to, a sheet of paper in the file, or some free extra vacation. When they do get their thingies in a wringer, it’s usually because some external agency broke through the Thin Blue Line that was whitewashing their misconduct. QED.

ITEM: The Armory His Inventory

Now-fired Hialeah FL cop Rafael Valdes and his wife, former cop Tammy Valdes, are in federal trouble, accused of buying and selling hundreds of guns without bothering with the trivia of a federal firearms license. It gets better, or, from the viewpoint of the Valdeses, worse. A new indictment charges that at least some of the stuff they sold was stolen from Rafael’s department’s armory. They’re also charged with cheating on their taxes.

08-21-2013, 03:11 AM
Too Many Tarnished Badges…
Leave a reply

Sometimes you just wanna take your badge and…

Now, we’ll stipulate that these assclowns are in the news because they’re the exceptions, not the rule. (If you’re doing your job, serving and protecting, the media are remarkably uninterested in you). But except in extremely rare cases, Cops Behaving Badly seldom get more than a talking to, a sheet of paper in the file, or some free extra vacation. When they do get their thingies in a wringer, it’s usually because some external agency broke through the Thin Blue Line that was whitewashing their misconduct. QED.

ITEM: The Armory His Inventory

Now-fired Hialeah FL cop Rafael Valdes and his wife, former cop Tammy Valdes, are in federal trouble, accused of buying and selling hundreds of guns without bothering with the trivia of a federal firearms license. It gets better, or, from the viewpoint of the Valdeses, worse. A new indictment charges that at least some of the stuff they sold was stolen from Rafael’s department’s armory. They’re also charged with cheating on their taxes.

Eye in the Sky GBPD,FDLE,MDPD TV cronies.
Thanks for the videos.

08-21-2013, 03:04 PM
ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING, OAKLAHOMA SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!
SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING ETC.....

THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR SELLING FIREARMS ILLEGALLY(600). BEING POLICE OFFICERS, OOPS I MEAN UNEMPLOYED EX POLICE OFFICERS WITH NO JOBS ANYMORE MAKES YOU SELLING FIREARMS ILEGALLY EVEN WORSE. JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS IS GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE TWO OF YOU JERKOFFS. GET READY. OH I DID MENTION UNEMPLOYMENT IN MY ABOVE SENTENCE. TV DID YOU ALSO GET CAUGHT FOR GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT WHILE FALSIFYING YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION???? YET? YOU PUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE, EACH ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THERE OWN TO WORRY ABOUT SOON??? SOME FEDERAL AGENTS WILL SOON BE ASKING THEM A FEW QUESTIONS OF THERE OWN. HOPE THEY DID NOT USE THE SAME TAX MAN!!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTACT EACH FAMILY MEMBER AND APOLIGIZE FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE IN LIFE, AND FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. ALL BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOVE THE LAW AND KARMA WOULD NOT CATCH UP WITH YOU.

IDIOTS!!!

08-21-2013, 04:10 PM
ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING, OAKLAHOMA SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!
SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING ETC.....

THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR SELLING FIREARMS ILLEGALLY(600). BEING POLICE OFFICERS, OOPS I MEAN UNEMPLOYED EX POLICE OFFICERS WITH NO JOBS ANYMORE MAKES YOU SELLING FIREARMS ILEGALLY EVEN WORSE. JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS IS GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE TWO OF YOU JERKOFFS. GET READY. OH I DID MENTION UNEMPLOYMENT IN MY ABOVE SENTENCE. TV DID YOU ALSO GET CAUGHT FOR GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT WHILE FALSIFYING YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION???? YET? YOU PUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE, EACH ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THERE OWN TO WORRY ABOUT SOON??? SOME FEDERAL AGENTS WILL SOON BE ASKING THEM A FEW QUESTIONS OF THERE OWN. HOPE THEY DID NOT USE THE SAME TAX MAN!!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTACT EACH FAMILY MEMBER AND APOLIGIZE FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE IN LIFE, AND FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. ALL BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOVE THE LAW AND KARMA WOULD NOT CATCH UP WITH YOU.

IDIOTS!!!

And GEORGIA SCHOOL SHOOTING.

08-21-2013, 04:35 PM
BEAUTIFUL DAY, ISN'T IT MONGOOSE?

08-22-2013, 04:37 AM
GOOD NIGHT MONGOOSE AND GANG :evil: :evil: :evil:

08-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Beautiful Day. Anyone out Illegally selling firearms? Cheating on your taxes? Not paying Florida Sales Tax? Lying to Investigators? Providing False Applications to receive benefits? Mortgage Fraud? Etc.....
Did anyone one of your friends or family that have helped with all your anonymous claims in
The past comment any of the above? Hmmmm. Way to drag them in!!!a world of hurt. I bet your friends list is getting shorter and shorter?

Quote from part of a song.

And the walls come tumbling down,and the walls come tumbling tumbling Downnnnnn.
Beautiful Day

08-22-2013, 07:24 PM
As I sit here enjoying a bagel and coffee I have time to reflect. I think about having a great loving family, the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Thinking about how much I love my life.
But then my thoughts turn dark. It is the thought of these two criminals who by all accounts had the "world by the balls", houses, cars, motorcycles a great job with a future and an eventual pension, traveled the state and country attending gun shows. But it was all a rouse. A show at the expense of " friends" .
Like predators hunt their prey, first they stalk, look for an opening ( unsuspecting friends ) and pounce kill and eat their prey. In this case their pray is governments who for the most part trust.
Their pray is The State of Florida, the Federal Government, Hialeah, Homestead, Golden Beach, North Miami, Opa Locka, West Miami, Dade County Police Academy, 44 other states and whoever was victimized with firearms that were sold by these criminals. I suspect the latter will come out in trial. Once finished with their prey they would further victimize through the court system.
That is correct they would use the court system as their very own lion pride. The court would be the " cut offs" of the avenue of escape and the two main " kill lions" would do the actual take down . Main lions in this case are the R. & T. V....so through legal means using the court they would victimize the victims all over again.
Those of you that think these two are your friends, think again. You will just become a pawn in their long list of victims. To be used until you have no more use, that is when their true colors show.
Then my dark thoughts seem to lighten again. With the knowledge that these two beasts lives will never be the same again. All of the victimizing they have done in the past is over. Even if by some very very remote chance they beat these charges, life as they once knew it is ceased. They will be banished to the world of " welcome to Walmart" " do you need a sticker"?

To quote from a very popular movie:

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD....HI HO HI HO THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!

Thanks to the ATF and the Federal Prosecutor for not buying their line of bullshit. Finally the very system that has helped these two monsters to thrive on the blood of their many victims, that same system is now working against them.

And it makes me appreciate my life all the more.

Time to finish my coffee and bagel.

GOOD DAY

08-23-2013, 06:23 PM
GOODMORNING, LIFE IS GREAT!!! FOR SOME!!

08-23-2013, 06:36 PM
I wonder if these two rocket scientists claimed their Golden Beach law suit proceeds for the year 2012. I bet these idiots did not think the feds would look at their taxes. I smell an additional charge of tax evasion in their future.
Golden Beach givith and the tax man taketh!! :evil: :evil:

08-23-2013, 07:46 PM
I wonder if these two rocket scientists claimed their Golden Beach law suit proceeds for the year 2012. I bet these idiots did not think the feds would look at their taxes. I smell an additional charge of tax evasion in their future.
Golden Beach givith and the tax man taketh!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

They should be made aware!!!!

Hey you Fat Asses, how are the newlyweds doing. Your time is coming...you should have tried to disquise your voice , how fitting to do a video swimming , just where you two whales belong ( Shamu and Lolita ) can be viewed at GBPD OR MDPD :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Bad Boys Bad Boys watcha gonna Do when they come for you, Bad Husband and Wife watcha gonna do when they come for you.

Oh they already did!!! Well not everyone as of yet!!!

The Hour Glass is ticking or half full or half empty for some GBPD Officers, MDPD Officers, FDLE Agents,and some family members that are going to have some explaining to do to some powerful Federal people.
Hey Lucy
" You got some 'splainin' to do"

08-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone,
This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida,
Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,
Al Lamberti, Sheriff, Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO),
Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam McMichael.

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO
Miami-Dade Police Department
Miami Beach Police Department
City of Miami Police Department
Virginia Gardens Police Department
Hialeah Police Department
Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

LET ME END BY SAYING ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY.
I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WHEN I GET OUT.

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

08-24-2013, 12:08 AM
THE MOUSE, THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-24-2013, 01:03 AM
That the mice have made some enemies along their illustrious career!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

08-24-2013, 05:19 AM
It seems that the MIAMI-DADE P.D./PULIC CORRUPTION UNIT is demanding an investigation into the Dade County Mayor... by the FBI......I have news for the corrupt corruptions unit....watch what you wish for it just might come true...then the world can see just who the corrupt ones are. MDPD!!!!!

08-24-2013, 05:35 PM
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
NOT!!!!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS GET WHATS COMING TO YOU.
R.I.P. TV & RV AND CRONIES :evil:

08-25-2013, 02:53 AM
...Good
:devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop:

08-25-2013, 11:25 PM
....CLOSER TO RETIREMENT RALPHIE AND MONGOOSE AKA MOUSE
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-26-2013, 01:52 AM
A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE..RIGHT MONGOOSE?

08-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Please Please stop picking on my Mommy and Stepdaddy!!!

08-26-2013, 04:46 PM
THINKING ABOUT YOU ON THIS DAY OF FREEDOM.

08-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Do you think the mouse still goes for BOTOX injections? I wonder if her health insurance took care of that...wait you or your spouse needs to be employed to have affordable health care...oh wait neither one is employed. But, wait, there us good news here for them. Shortly the Federal Government is going to be responsible for their health care via the BOP. Maybe they won't be able to get BOTOX injections however, it is my understanding that they will provide ANAL EAZE to new ex cop prisoners. :snicker:

08-27-2013, 04:47 AM
Sept 23rd,2013 I can't wait. I can think of two people that are shixxing there pants on that date. Oh and on Sept 24th,2013 TV loser attorney will not be able to be by her side on that court date. Way to go loser!!! :lol:

08-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks the media looks forward to it.

08-27-2013, 06:09 PM
THE MEDIA CANT WAIT!!!!

08-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Upon convictions of these two "ETHICAL OFFICERS" feel free to write to Judge Middlebrooks to show support of or let him know of the atrocities these two have caused over their lives. It is said that Judge Middlebrooks is extremely fair. That could work for them or against them when it comes time for sentencing. Will he have sympathy for these two self proclaimed "ETHICAL FORMER OFFICERS" or will his sympathy be towards the many victims that they have left in their wake?
Either way he can make a more informed decision only if he has all of the facts.

UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURTHOUSE
701 CLEMATIS STREET
WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA 33401
ATTENTION: HONORABLE JUDGE DONALD MIDDLEBROOKS

08-27-2013, 11:24 PM
28 Days until The Start of JUSTICE being served. Holy Crap there is a buttload of people and media counting down the Days!!!! Get your peanuts and popcorn ready.

08-28-2013, 05:11 PM
26 DAYS. LOVE IT!!!

08-28-2013, 06:15 PM
28 Days until The Start of JUSTICE being served. Holy Crap there is a buttload of people and media counting down the Days!!!! Get your peanuts and popcorn ready.

When you say" BUTTLOAD" .This may remind them of their fate and excite them!!

08-29-2013, 06:48 PM
25 DAYS!!! OH BOY!!!

08-29-2013, 07:35 PM
FDLE AGENT CM & DA & MDPD JL & KS & EP,AND GBPD OFFICERS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU AS WELL. DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND OUR GOVERNOR AND THE FBI DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF INFORMATION ON OUR CASE AS THE CASE LISTED BELOW. SEE YOU IN THE NEWS!!!

Shoar has accused Florida Department of Law Enforcement Agent Rusty Rodgers of fabricating evidence and other misconduct to prove his theory that Banks killed O’Connell. Shoar said investigations by his agency, a private consultant and four medical examiners led him to conclude O’Connell’s death was a suicide.

Shoar complained to FDLE this year about the conduct of Rodgers and his supervisor, Dominic Pape. Pape retired, while Rodgers was placed on administrative leave.

The internal probe has turned into a criminal investigation of official misconduct. The criminal case is being handled by a special prosecutor appointed Aug. 9 by Gov. Rick Scott after State Attorney Angela Corey recused herself to avoid any appearance of conflict, records show

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013 ... z2dO7TfAsT (http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-08-28/story/st-johns-sheriff-rehires-deputy-caught-controversial-death-investigation#ixzz2dO7TfAsT)

08-29-2013, 07:51 PM
How are the GBPD AND MDPD whales doing? Making any videos lately Shamu and Lolita?
You are both poor excuses LEO's.
Are you going to be there in support of your fellow conspirators mongoose and friend? Or have you shown your true colors and distanced yourselves and shown yourselves to be the true worms that you are?
Either way everyone is soon going to see what scumbags you are....Lolita should have tried to disguise your most recognizable voice. This is what you two scumbags need to ask yourselves:
1) Do we just remain quiet and hope this thing blows over and just hope of no criminal charges or civil liabilities.
2) Do we go forward and expose the conspiracy and hope for the best deal?

Admittedly a tough decision but either way, what is in your best interest? Do you standby the sides of two future residents of the BUREAU OF PRISIONS or do you try to expose what is already exposed to try to save your careers.
Think about it whales because what you decide here and now will have a definite influence on your futures!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
:evil:

08-29-2013, 07:55 PM
Which of the conspirators may have already broke ranks to save their own asses?
Ask yourself that question.

It a secret for now!!!!!

08-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Which of the conspirators may have already broke ranks to save their own asses?
Ask yourself that question.

It a secret for now!!!!!

Well lets see????HMMM?

Who has it all on the line??? HMMMM?

TV? HMMMMM
RV? HMMMMM
MAYBE THE RAT OM? HMMMMM
Just to name a few.
Or maybe it is someone you would never expect. HMMM?
I once said Lucy you have a lot of splainn to do?
See you on CNBC.

08-30-2013, 01:53 AM
O.S. WE SEE YOU TRYING TO HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT
WE WILL NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE A CONSPIRATOR.
YOU, JUST AS THE WHALES, SHAMU AND LOLITA, HAVE A BIG DECISION TO MAKE....DO YOU ALLOW THE CONSPIRACY TO CONTINUE? OR DO YOU MAN UP AND GO FORWARD WITH THE INFORMATION THAT WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE.
NOT THAT YOU HAVE A PENSION TO WORRY ABOUT, BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE 115 YEARS OLD BY THE TIME YOU COULD COLLECT, BUT MAYBE TO AVOID CRIMINAL CHARGES OR CIVIL LIABILITY....
YOU BE THE JUDGE....COME CLEAN OR STAY "DIRTY"

08-30-2013, 05:51 PM
WHO ARE THE WHALES???

08-30-2013, 06:54 PM
WHO ARE THE WHALES???
Really???

EP AND LMP Come on now just look for the BLOW HOLES.

08-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Big Days Ahead for several people, including RV AND TV.

24 DAYS AND Counting!!! :lol:

08-30-2013, 08:33 PM
O.S.

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE IT UP? OR MAYBE O.M.(AKA RATBOY)HAS ALREADY GIVEN IT ALL UP! WHAT DO YOU THINK?....DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE ANYONE AT THAT TABLE WAS YOUR FRIEND OR HAD OR HAS YOUR BACK. OH YOU REMEMBER THE TABLE DONT YOU? THE ONE THAT THE MONGOOSE AND THAT POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUSBAND AND THE MDPD AND GBPD WHALES AND MARBLE MOUTH CATHY AND OF COURSE RATBOY AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOU MY LITTLE DIABETIC FRIEND? DID YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH WHEN THE MONGOOSE MADE HER CLAIMS OF CONNECTIONS SHE HAS AND PEOPLE SHE KNOWS....HERE IS A HINT, MR. BRIGHT MAN THEY WERE BEING WATCHED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SEIZED ALL OF THEIR COMPUTERS AND CELLULAR PHONES...THE FEDS HAVE COPIES OF ALL OF IT...YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT WILL ALL BE PUBLIC RECORD VERY, VERY SOON.
SO LITTLE MAN, DO YOURSELF A SOLID AND COME CLEAN. THEY CAN NOT HURT OR HELP YOU ANYMORE...THEIR LITTLE SCHEME WORKED FOR A WHILE, BUT SLOWLY THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN AROUND THEM SOON IT WILL ONLY BE A LITTLE 6x8 FOOT CELL.
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-30-2013, 08:52 PM
How will the mongoose ever survive being in solitary confinement, no little followers to say "oh yeah mongoose you are one tough lady. The way you and your husband set people up by befriending them then only once your welcome wears out, which it does not take people long to figure out you are full of shit in everything you do." OH YEAH I ONLY TEACH HIGH LIABILITY CLASSES" What a ****ing joke you are and were you have knowledge of nothing, yet you thrived because of week men that you were able to use your god given talents on and fell for your line of bullshit.
You are now and always were a joke.. Mrs Ethics!!!!
You are disgusting and laughable as a former cop, and mostly a human being. You and that creepy scumbag husband of yours stealing from the very city that catered to him. Working two full time jobs and selling guns on weekends.
Don't think the feds don't have that information that neither of you two idiots could not work Fridays through mondays due to your illegal business of selling "your personal collection" of firearms.
God is it going to be nice to hear the jury foreman say "GUILTY" of course that is if you two are stupid enough to go to a jury with your rediculous claims.
Our suggestion, take whatever the government offers you in the way of a plea bargain, because the judge is going to filet you for failing to take responsibility for your greedy ways.

Peace out losers!!

08-31-2013, 05:34 PM
23 DAYS.
CANT WAIT.
ANOTHER MOTION FOR YOUR LOSER ATTORNEY DENIED. LOSER ATTORNEY JUST SHOW UP TO COURT WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SO YOU CAN SEE THESE TWO SCUMBAGS DWINDLE AWAY TO NOTHING. WHILE BABBS IS CRYING IN THE BACK OF THE COURTROOM.
I WONDER IF THE SCUMBAG FRIENDS (AGENT CM),( AGENT DA), (MDPD JL, KS, EP)
(GBPD LMP) WILL SHOW UP TO SUPPORT THERE CRIMINAL FRIENDS? THE MEDIA WOULD LOVE TO ASK EACH ONE OF YOU SOME QUESTIONS. IN DOD TIME THOUGH. I WONDER WHY RAQUEL IS ACTING FUNNY? HMMM WHO COULD SHE HAVE TALKED TO?

08-31-2013, 05:43 PM
23 DAYS.
CANT WAIT.
ANOTHER MOTION FOR YOUR LOSER ATTORNEY DENIED. LOSER ATTORNEY JUST SHOW UP TO COURT WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SO YOU CAN SEE THESE TWO SCUMBAGS DWINDLE AWAY TO NOTHING. WHILE BABBS IS CRYING IN THE BACK OF THE COURTROOM.
I WONDER IF THE SCUMBAG FRIENDS (AGENT CM),( AGENT DA), (MDPD JL, KS, EP)
(GBPD LMP) WILL SHOW UP TO SUPPORT THERE CRIMINAL FRIENDS? THE MEDIA WOULD LOVE TO ASK EACH ONE OF YOU SOME QUESTIONS. IN DO TIME THOUGH. I WONDER WHY RAQUEL IS ACTING FUNNY? HMMM WHO COULD SHE HAVE TALKED TO

09-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Girl I want to make you sweat,
Sweat till you cant sweat no more,
And if you cry out.
I want to push push some more. :shock:

2 In the Pink
One in the Stink.
:wink: at your big brown eye.

LALA LALAL LALALLA LALALLA LALALANG LONG TIME.

23 Days
Girl I want to.

09-01-2013, 12:59 AM
I have not been on here in a little while. As I read these posting,
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

You TWO RV AND TV deserve Everything that is coming to you with the Federal System.

You two thought you were untouchable, smarter then everyone else, and worse
ABOVE THE LAW. You have Manipulated people to do your dirty work, for your own gain. Those people have only themselves to thank for that.
You thought you could Manipulate the System by calling something a "LOOPHOLE"
You were dead wrong. Shame on you for putting 100's of firearms on the very streets that we try to protect and serve everyday. You two give good Police Officers bad names.
Do us ALL a favor.
Try using that same very 'LOOPHOLE" technique on a strong short piece of rope, and do what you need to do. I personally DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR YOU TWO, with my hard paying taxes(something you two also failed to do), for you to sit in an air conditioned cell, AND 3 MEALS A DAY.

You are a disgrace to your family, friends(the few you might have left)
and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell.

09-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Let me tell all of you wanna be Golden Beach" wanna " be cops. Tammy was way too educated for the likes of that place. She is and was clearly taking a step out of her comfort zone (comfort zone for Tammy is a kick ass kind of place like Over town or North Miami or even South Central L.A.. That is the caliber of cop she is, not to be wasted in some "security agency at best" police department. Anyone that works or worked there has a " capital L on their forehead. L-O-S-E-R....It is a wonder that that place still exists...it should be turned over to Navarro Security where the residents could get some real protection.
As for Tammy, don't you worry she will be just fine and back in Law Enforcement real soon.
I for one will feel much safer with her on the streets...she is an ass kicker!!!!!! Not like the rest of you wimps!!!!

09-01-2013, 02:24 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

You TWO RV AND TV deserve Everything that is coming to you with the Federal System.

ABOVE THE LAW. You have Manipulated people to do your dirty work, for your own gain. Those people have only themselves to thank for that.
You were dead wrong. Shame on you for putting 100's of firearms on the very streets that we try to protect and serve everyday. You two give good Police Officers bad names.
Do us ALL a favor.
Try using that same very 'LOOPHOLE" technique on a strong short piece of rope, and do what you need to do. I personally DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR YOU TWO, with my hard paying taxes(something you two also failed to do), for you to sit in an air conditioned cell, AND 3 MEALS A DAY.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

There are a lot of us waiting for them to go down. JQ is testifying on behalf the the government.

JQ and 48 other people testifying on behalf of the government. Over 20,000 pieces of evidence against them. Ouch.

09-01-2013, 02:26 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

There are a lot of us waiting for them to go down. JQ is testifying on behalf the the government.

JQ and 48 other people testifying on behalf of the government. Over 20,000 pieces of evidence against them. Ouch.

09-01-2013, 02:26 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:27 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:29 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:30 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:31 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:35 AM
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

I'm so excited 23 Days. I think I just pissed my pants.

09-01-2013, 02:36 AM
JQ and 48 wrote:
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:38 AM
JQ and 48 wrote:
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 02:42 AM
JQ and 48 wrote:
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.
Try using that same very 'LOOPHOLE" technique on a strong short piece of rope, and do what you need to do. I personally DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR YOU TWO, with my hard paying taxes(something you two also failied to do), for you to sit in an air conditioned cell, AND 3 MEALS A DAY.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

Ah earth to loser attorney. Motion Denied Again idiot.

09-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Please leave my Mommy alone.

09-01-2013, 02:47 AM
JQ and 48 wrote:
I agree wrote:
Not surprising wrote:
IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.

Do us ALL a favor.

and Law Enforcement.

You made your bed.
Its time to live in Hell

09-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Hi it's me the Mongoosge now the Mouse. Anyone want to pull a train on me like some of the Hialeah guys did before I go away to prison?
Contact me 800thehiv.

09-01-2013, 03:23 AM
Hi it's me the Mongoose now the Mouse. Anyone want to pull a train on me like some of the Hialeah guys did before I go away to prison?
Contact me 800thehiv.
Hubby can't get a chubby anymore. He has Dunlap

09-01-2013, 04:18 PM
22 DAYS

09-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Only 3 Sundays left in your lives that you will not be known as "CONVICTED FELONS"....God it tastes so sweet!!!

How is that pension working out for you mongoose? The only person Known to be in Law Enforcement for twenty plus years and there is no pension in sight!!! Awsome job girl...I bet the family is proud of you :snicker: But hey you won a couple of illegitimate law suits because the jury was not allowed to hear the truth about you two scumbags.
Ralphie and Tammy how did that lawsuit against the college workout for you two "HIGH LIABILITY INSTRUCTORS"
Did you ever think that you both became the highest of liability type of officers. Yep the two "instructors were in fact HIGH LIABILITY :snicker:

Great role model for BABBS!!!!! :snicker:

09-02-2013, 03:13 AM
“Our clients are looking forward to their day in court,” said Michael Feiler, an attorney for the couple.

SO ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE, IDIOT!!!!!

So Mr. Feiler (Failed)

Aren't you tired of listening to them tell you that they are the true victims, that they have been victimized just one more time by a corrupt system and government. They have been victims their whole lives..just ask them. The system is so unfair. Did your illustrious client telll you about trying to reach out to the media. To get her story out there? Tammy Valdeses story " everyone in the world is ****ed up except me and Ralphie. We have been wronged and are being prosecuted by a corrupt system".Why do you suppose the mongoose did not reach out to Channel 4's Gary Nelson...her personal contact with the media (the national enquirer of news media) maybe because the truth is known and channel 4 has been falsely reporting for over three years. What a joke channel 4 is and ESPECIALLY GARY NELSON. Or how about the other media outlet in the mongooses corner the FREE MIAMI NEW TIMES enough said on that one :snicker:
Go ahead Feiler give your client, mongoose, the go ahead to speak to the media....they are waiting..or does she not want to speak with a reputable "INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER" one that is going to report on the facts and not one side of a story like channel 4 seems to like to do.
Oh that is correct MDPD, FDLE, MDSAO, YOUR CLIENTS AND CHANNEL 4 ARE ALL GOING TO BE EXPOSED FOR THE LIARS THEY ARE AS WELL AS A FEW AT GBPD.....
The truth shall set you free, scumbags!!!!!
We can not wait for the fallout....it is going to be an "E" ticket ride my friends so strap in and hang on...It is going to be awesome!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-02-2013, 03:15 AM
21 Days until You will see 4,6,7,10, Miami Herald,Sun Sentinel. Palm Beach Post, maybe just maybe someone from CNN and Cnbc there.
Eat,Pray,Love.

09-02-2013, 03:20 AM
TV keep playing the card that the GB people are following you idiot. People know the truth about you now. How is the Psychiatrist working out for you? Lol
Hope you are having sleepless nights. You deserve everything.

09-02-2013, 03:39 AM
Want to up your prescription of anti depressants because it is all "UPHILL" for you two scumbags now. Yep no going to Daytona for a while for you two...No Disney world "fantasy land" either. But hey look at the bright side once you do your federal time you can still attend all the gun shows you want, you just can't BUY OR SELL ANY because convicted felons cannot possess a firearm " I AM SURE YOU TWO TAUGHT THAT IN YOUR HIGH LIABILITY CLASSES"

SLEEP RESTLESS SCUMBAGS FOR DAYS OF YOUR FREEDOM ARE SHORT

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-02-2013, 02:42 PM
21 Days until You will see 4,6,7,10, Miami Herald,Sun Sentinel. Palm Beach Post, maybe just maybe someone from CNN and Cnbc there.
Eat,Pray,Love.

09-03-2013, 01:10 PM
20Days!!!
Almost in the teens.

09-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Folks we have reached the Teens.
19 Days
19 Days
19 Days
19 Days

Choke on your own Blood!!!

09-05-2013, 03:29 AM
Good Night people.
18 Days
the time is almost here.

I so look forward to the up coming weeks.

I also hear that several news stations will be doing some proper reporting, now that they have the correct information on the GBPD incident.
Factual information.

As for the two that have always thought they were above the law.
You might want to ask Mommy And Daddy why they never taught you how to get along with other little boys and girls.
It has now got you into a jam.
Karma is a *****.

09-05-2013, 04:26 PM
THERE IT IS SPELLED BACKWARDS "AMRAK" IT IS GOING TO ENTER YOU WITHOUT LUBE, JB, ES ,CV, DA,, DIEABECTIC BOY, THE WHALES , WIA, (LAMANCHA), MARBLE MOUTH CD, RAT BOY O.M., THE T&R V,,,,,,,,,.
once it entered it is going to find that extra small creaves where truth lives. And this AMRAK" is going to try to talk it into going to do the right thing....a taunting tasske but one that the be accomplished with the right federal agency's and the correct prosecutors looking at the case

SO AL ones that are names THEY ARE NOMED IN THIS CRAP IN IT IS GOING TO BE BUMPY THROUGH CRIMINAL BUT MOSTLY THE CIVIL CASES!!!!!!!!!!
Hell there may even be a few jobs lost and criminal charges pending for:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone,
This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-05-2013, 04:51 PM
18 Days
the time is almost here.

I so look forward to the up coming weeks.

I also hear that several news stations will be doing some proper reporting, now that they have the correct information on the GBPD incident.
Factual information.

As for the two that have always thought they were above the law.
You might want to ask Mommy And Daddy why they never taught you how to get along with other little boys and girls.
It has now got you into a jam.
Karma is a *****.

09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Come on FATTY ONE AND FATTY TWO ( THE WHALES ) YOU AND THE DIABETIC BOY THINK IT IS JUST GOING AWAY? IT IS ONLY GETTING STARTED MY OBESE FRIENDS. THINGS ARE GOING TO HEAT UP REAL SOON AROUND THERE BET ON IT FATASS MDPD RAT BOY (mr.i.a./corruption)AND GBPB RAT DOUBLE ASS :snicker:
Diabetic boy make sure your auto pump is full you are going to need it when that conspritor meeting comes to light and guess who they are saying was the mastermind behind it :evil:

09-06-2013, 03:15 AM
17 Days
Your hearts have to be racing right about now.
Go in and Hug BABBS.
Your not going to get to do it much in the near future.
PS
How is S. Fross from Miami Dade College doing? LOL.

09-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE

09-07-2013, 04:52 AM
16 Days

09-08-2013, 01:06 AM
15 DAYS

09-08-2013, 01:15 AM
I can think of a few more executive order's coming down the road for a few more:
FDLE SOUTH FLORIDA AGENTS
MIAMI DADE PC OFFICERS
GOLDEN BEACH OFFICERS

That's just me with my little crystal ball.
I love Gov. Scott.

http://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads ... odgers.pdf (http://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2013/13-220-rodgers.pdf)

09-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Loss of pension for criminal acts

A police officer or other public servant who commits crimes related to his duties while suspended for other infractions is not entitled to collect a pension, the 3rd DCA held.
The court affirmed the decision of a municipal police pension board, which ordered the forfeiture of the pension benefits for former Hialeah Police Officer Orestes DeSoto. The DCA concluded that the evidence was sufficient to establish a nexus between DeSoto’s crimes and his official duties.

Guess who is next if found Guilty. The new inditment states he was selling stolen Firearm parts that was the property of City of Hialeah. He was victimizing the City and the tax payers of Hialeah. He was selling this property for a profit. To be exact 31 Diffrent gun parts. Selling them over the Internet across state line to unknown buyers. The Councilman and Councilwoman and Pension Board have been made well aware that people are watching there every move on this situation, so they are forced into doing the right thing for the City and the taxpayers. Stay Tune for me.

09-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Read the entire thing to understand.
Keep your calls going.
Trust me they are being heard LOUd and ClEAR.

Loss of pension for criminal acts while working for the Police Department that will be paying out his or her pension.

A police officer or other public servant who commits crimes related to his duties while suspended for other infractions is not entitled to collect a pension, the 3rd DCA held.
The court affirmed the decision of a municipal police pension board, which ordered the forfeiture of the pension benefits for former Hialeah Police Officer Orestes DeSoto. The DCA concluded that the evidence was sufficient to establish a nexus between DeSoto’s crimes and his official duties.

Guess who is next if found Guilty. The new inditment states he was selling stolen Firearm parts that was the property of City of Hialeah. He was victimizing the City and the tax payers of Hialeah. He was selling this property for a profit. To be exact 31 Diffrent gun parts. Selling them over the Internet across state line to unknown buyers. The Councilman and Councilwoman and Pension Board have been made well aware that people are watching there every move on this situation, so they are forced into doing the right thing for the City and the taxpayers. Stay Tune for more.
15 Days

09-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Read the entire thing to understand.
Keep your calls going.
Trust me they are being heard LOUd and ClEAR.

Loss of pension for criminal acts while working for the Police Department that will be paying out his or her pension.

Guess who is next if found Guilty. The new inditment states he was selling stolen Firearm parts that was the property of City of Hialeah. He was victimizing the City and the tax payers of Hialeah. He was selling this property for a profit. To be exact 31 Diffrent gun parts. Selling them over the Internet across state line to unknown buyers. The Councilman and Councilwoman and Pension Board have been made well aware that people are watching there every move on this situation, so they are forced into doing the right thing for the City and the taxpayers. Stay Tune for more.
14 DAYS

09-09-2013, 05:50 PM
TO R.V. PENSION...GREAT JOB!!!!!

09-10-2013, 06:17 AM
I was going to have her follow in my fookstels
It that four b
Not logo an avenue remope possibility right now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Loss of pension for criminal acts

Guess who is next if found Guilty. The new inditment states he was selling stolen Firearm parts that was the property of City of Hialeah. He was victimizing the City and the tax payers of Hialeah. He was selling this property for a profit. To be exact 31 Diffrent gun parts. Selling them over the Internet across state line to unknown buyers. The Councilman and Councilwoman and Pension Board have been made well aware that people are watching there every move on this situation, so they are forced into doing the right thing for the City and the taxpayers. Stay Tune for me.

09-10-2013, 04:22 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013
START OF FEDERAL TRIAL FOR RV & TV.
WEST PALM BEACH FEDERAL COURTHOUSE
JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS COURTROOM.

MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

09-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-10-2013, 04:36 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

09-11-2013, 04:55 PM
12 DAYS

09-12-2013, 07:38 PM
11 DAYS

09-13-2013, 01:43 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

10Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

Keep your calls going to the Media and to Hialeah.
They have been heard. Contact every Councilmember in Hialeah reference to RV Pension.
They have been heard.

09-13-2013, 02:18 PM
That gold colored uniform and that golf babge aren't going to be enough the mounds of flesh you and KW2 have eaten on your way to the courthouse gobbliled down with 3 big gulps.......E.P & LMP you can still stuff 40 pounds of shit into a bag and it still looks lile 40 pounds of shit in a bag :snicker:
It does not matter what stretches pants your try on "THEY DONT WORK"
It was a good idea for the water video because FAT IS buyuont!!!!!

09-13-2013, 03:55 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

10Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard. Contact every Councilmember in Hialeah reference to RV Pension.
They have been heard.

09-13-2013, 03:56 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

10Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard.

09-13-2013, 06:07 PM
YOUR CALLS ARE BEING HEARD.

LETS STOP HIS (RV) LITTLE PENSION HE MIGHT THINK HE IS GOING TO GET:

HIALEAH MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL:

MAYOR CARLOS HERNANDEZ
305-883-5966

COUNCILWOMAN ISIS GARCIA-MARTINEZ
305-883-5966 OR ISISGMARTINEZ67@GMAIL.COM

COUNCILMAN LUIS GONZALEZ
305-883-5922 OR LGONZALZCOH@BELLSOUTH.NET

COUNCILMAN JOSE F. CARAGOL
305-883-8002 OR JCARAGOLCOH@BELLSOUTH.NET

COUNCILWOMAN VIVIAN CASALS-MUNOZ
305-883-5954 OR VCASALSMUNOZCOH@BELLSOUTH.NET

COUNCILWOMAN KATHARINE CUE-FUENTE
305-883-8064 OR CUEFUENTE@YAHOO.COM

COUNCILWOMAN LOURDES LOZANO
305-883-8003 OR LLOZANOCOH@BELLSOUTH.NET

COUNCILMAN PAUL B. HERNANDEZ
305-883-8035 OR PBHERNANDEZ@HIALEAHFL.GOV

09-14-2013, 04:15 AM
*****ELY SELLING gUNS!!!!¡!!! :evil:

09-14-2013, 04:16 AM
is proud!!!!!

09-14-2013, 02:16 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

10Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard

09-14-2013, 02:17 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

10Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard

09-14-2013, 02:18 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

10Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard

09-14-2013, 02:19 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

9 Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard

09-14-2013, 02:20 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

9 Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

They have been heard

09-14-2013, 02:47 PM
HONEY IM HOME. WHATS FOR DINNER?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... w&dur=1291 (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.drugs-forum.com/photopost/data/500/Cell.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t%3D181553&h=395&w=454&sz=94&tbnid=jbZs3W3T4JxtJM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=122&zoom=1&usg=__Om0jDSHQunetNoL9Ra-9C7Nl6rk=&docid=nMNTFt11lDyHnM&sa=X&ei=1XU0Uu6RIsH42AWctoHwAg&ved=0CDYQ9QEwAw&dur=1291)

09-17-2013, 06:24 PM
THE MEDIA NOW KNOWS THAT THE ONLY THING TV EXPOSED WAS HER VERY HAIRY CAMEL TOE V JAY JAY TO ALOT OF MEN. THEN EXPOSED THEM TO STD'S.

09-18-2013, 03:00 PM

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-24-2013, 06:18 PM
FACEBOOK POST:

Rnt Valdes
Yesterday via mobile
Today is day one of battle.We are in the fight of our lives for our rights,liberty and justice
-tv-

09-28-2013, 01:17 AM
It's Friday... any updates????

09-28-2013, 02:01 AM
Tonight laldyfisf, I cant but to help the porker eat some of her 150 pounds on first day but just how do I get it to her,god she is slow slickly and out of shape ho will she ever get over that that, just then booklegger shot from Dr. K. sand dune and the day was saved by shamu....your a good shamu, in fact you should make shamu of the year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

09-28-2013, 02:05 AM
FACEBOOK POST:

Rnt Valdes
Yesterday via mobile
Today is day one of battle.We are in the fight of our lives for our rights,liberty and justice
-tv-

NOIS TALKING TO YOU TO UETHICAL MORONS.....HAVE ANOTHER ONE11111111111 :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-28-2013, 02:20 PM
THE TOTTIES?????? RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPH HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol:

10-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Any updates????

10-05-2013, 02:57 AM
SEE YA. KARMA *****.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/04/3 ... aling.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/04/3670326/ex-cops-convicted-in-gun-dealing.html)

10-05-2013, 09:34 PM
That i an update for sure!

10-06-2013, 08:33 PM
"The trial of Rafael and Tammy Valdes ended with Tammy crumbling in her husband’s arms, sobbing loudly after the jury delivered a guilty verdict on all counts"

10-09-2013, 11:30 PM
:evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil:

10-10-2013, 02:06 AM
CONVICTED FELONS :evil: :snicker: :evil: :snicker: :evil: :snicker:

10-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Everyone that does wrong will pay, everyone has a gooooood time $ucing buuuut, then the truth comes............... the reality of life, the "time to pay the piper, that goes for the TOWN of Golden ***** Tooo, they have to pay for looking the other way, omitting truth, lying, forgetting, being rats, it's definitely not over.................... :), it will aaallll come back to bite them is the A$$. Sweetwater and Miami Lakes is child's play compared to them, enjoy the moment.