PDA

View Full Version : Damn Shame

08-15-2013, 03:11 PM
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Girl-12-Sh ... 42871.html (http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Girl-12-Shot-and-Killed-Inside-Miami-Gardens-Home-219742871.html)

OK.. can we plz start policing this city the way it needs to be policed now. Shame on the selfish ones who are here sucking the life out of this city so u can beef up your pockets and supplement your first retirement. You should feel like sh%$t!!! but you don't. A 12 year old girl shot in the head and I bet you are saying well it keeps us in business, keep the money flowing. We should all be ashamed ourselves :(. Most of you all in management you really suck please leave!! please!! no serious please just leave already. Your philosophy of policing is not working. I don't care if we had a 40% decrease reduction in overall crime its the violent crimes like this we need to try to prevent. Gang unit and CST please stop playing the game of getting bullshit 39's to stay in your units and challenge the current practices. Next time it just may be one of our 12 year old kids that gets their head blown off. The dirt bags are way to comfortable on these streets... they shoot at us, at themselves in front of us, run from us, fight us, ram our vehicles and so on. When are we gonna send a message to these shit heads??!!! Gangs, CST I know the pressure to get 39's come from incompetent managers who never worked a single day on the streets of MG. They pretend they know what they are doing. Patrol I know shit is miserable sometimes but e gotta do better and patrol with conviction and take ownership of our respective areas. No more hiding or mickey style of patrol.... lets prey on these evil assholes and confront them and whatever happens happens. Well at least we have new cameras in our Tahoes with soon to be awesome gps tracking system and live stream capabilities. To busy trying to catch us and not the bad guys. I see where the priorities are. if you are scared to work in this city... go the f%$ck home. I wanna see this place do better. All slugs and incompetents can you Please leave or just get the FU*$CK out the way!!!!!

08-18-2013, 04:36 AM
Thank you for saying this. It's pretty much how most guys (at least the ones I know) feel like this. Too bad, it doesn't matter what we think. You're right..the brass are too busy trying to do us, and go after their own selfish goals, that they don't give a shit about people getting lit up like Christmas trees. We had 8 hours of our lives wasted this week with that bullshit community policing class...what the hell is some clown from Virgina Beach gonna teach me? Come work in the hood, then speak to me. Sad shit man.

08-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Could not agree more about that class being a waste of our time. Although I must say, being away from the road for eight hours was good a think. They want every cop to be a "community friendly officer" but really we have not time for that crap. The dept had a unit for that and they disbanded it. What we need is more cops on the streets. Boots on the ground! Not some officers from a dept 1000 miles away telling us how to do community policing in a city where violence is a way of life! Well, as long as we have a job I guess we should be happy!

08-22-2013, 10:29 PM
Its such a shame you guys feel that way. it doesn't have to be like that.

08-23-2013, 02:13 AM

It is that way. The brass have made it OBVIOUS that they don't care. You got AL, who couldn't catch a cold, in charge of patrol. Really? That guy? And now, they put those cameras in our vehicles..so they can see what we are doing, when ever they want. I can't wait to see all the ROC's coming down from that! They spent $300K on that bullshit, but I ask for a pair of pants or shoes, I get the "wait til October".

08-24-2013, 12:47 AM

It is that way. The brass have made it OBVIOUS that they don't care. You got AL, who couldn't catch a cold, in charge of patrol. Really? That guy? And now, they put those cameras in our vehicles..so they can see what we are doing, when ever they want. I can't wait to see all the ROC's coming down from that! They spent $300K on that bullshit, but I ask for a pair of pants or shoes, I get the "wait til October".

Well, promote so that you can be in charge and make a difference. As far as the cameras, get educated or if in doubt ask about how and why we got them. The future is in your hands!

08-24-2013, 01:28 AM

Well, promote so that you can be in charge and make a difference. As far as the cameras, get educated or if in doubt ask about how and why we got them. The future is in your hands!

So, since you seem to know so much, about how and why we got them...educate the masses..please!

09-12-2013, 12:43 PM
https://blu171.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=a984f610-1a58-11e3-a77d-001cc4eda6ce&Aux=2044|0|8D07C7C91E0FCF0||0|1|0|0|1|5,53&cid=5ebbed6176d473ff&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

I can't believe we had to drive down here and play against the Miami U in this city, I almost got jacked while heading to the locker room inside the stadium. I've heard about the Miami Gardens while in Gainesville, and man I'm glad we got out alive. Wow.

09-12-2013, 01:21 PM
http://flaglerlive.com/wp-content/uploads/rick-scott18.jpg

My, my, my, all I hear in my office are complaints about the violence in the city of Miami Gardens and this Capt. Suarez guy wanting to be promoted to the rank of major. I am way too busy with creating jobs to concern myself right now, Chief Boyd, DC Miller, and the rest of your command staff let's get to work and fix your problems, now that's in order.