PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Martinez de Castro relieved of duty

08-15-2013, 01:40 AM
Good bye and f-u-c-k you you piece of s-h-i-t thug!

08-15-2013, 03:11 AM
[quote="Gue
You miserable slug, you are not a pimple on my old cop's ass! You think this is over? Well, it is not! As I type my friend Camilo Padrera is calling in long overdue favors from very, very influential friends and my mentor Kenny Harms and my attorney are preparing my challenge to this political travesty. I shall not be fired; I cannot be fired, if some elected officials want me out, they will have to pay for the rest of my contract. Dual office holding my ass! The proposing elected officers asked me to assume the interim city manager's role; I being the dedicated public servant I am, agreed to help the city in its hour of need, and now they want to fire me for doing what they wanted me to do? BS! The elected officer proposing my interim city manager appointment and those who voted for it should have known or should have consulted with the city attorney to ensure the legal validity of this political move. If they did not, shame on them twice, first for not doing their due diligence and second for making me the proverbial scape goat! I will not be. Buy my contract's remaining years; months and I shall leave; do not and we will battle! So let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeee!

08-15-2013, 04:04 AM
You fat puto, you should never have the job at all!

08-16-2013, 04:48 PM
[quote="Gue
You miserable slug, you are not a pimple on my old cop's ass! You think this is over? Well, it is not! As I type my friend Camilo Padrera is calling in long overdue favors from very, very influential friends and my mentor Kenny Harms and my attorney are preparing my challenge to this political travesty. I shall not be fired; I cannot be fired, if some elected officials want me out, they will have to pay for the rest of my contract. Dual office holding my ass! The proposing elected officers asked me to assume the interim city manager's role; I being the dedicated public servant I am, agreed to help the city in its hour of need, and now they want to fire me for doing what they wanted me to do? BS! The elected officer proposing my interim city manager appointment and those who voted for it should have known or should have consulted with the city attorney to ensure the legal validity of this political move. If they did not, shame on them twice, first for not doing their due diligence and second for making me the proverbial scape goat! I will not be. Buy my contract's remaining years; months and I shall leave; do not and we will battle! So let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeee!

I dont know if you are really OMC or not but if you are you are an embarrassment to the badge. Just reading your post and thinking your immature ass was a chief makes me cringe. You lack intelligence, couth, professionalism and tact. I feel sad for the officers at SMPD to have worked under you. From what I have read about you, you are corrupt and sleazy.

08-16-2013, 05:53 PM
****, nothing delights more than exasperating people who have yet to grasp the art of sarcasm, and of illustrating absurdity by being absurd! Could you not discern our post oozed mordacity?

08-17-2013, 12:16 AM
And OMC oozes slime as he steals the cops overtime money and his buddy the ex-CM puts it into OMC's pocket!

08-18-2013, 05:43 AM
Those of us from Miami P D who saw his work, were shocked he was a made a chief ANYWHERE. Never ever supervised cops in any rank, before becoming your chief. And the arrogance of the alleged first post by Orlandito, sounds just like His Arrogance in action. Beware go Harms. Will do anything to keep his "special investigations" gigs and Martinez has to be in power for it to continue. You all ready saw him in action when this fight first started running his mouth about the GREAT ORLANDO MARTINEZ. Good with your next chief. You can only go UP.