PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Israel you have paid your debt

08-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Sheriff....you have tried to do the right thing by bringing in people that helped you get elected. Now those same people will bring you down. You were elected as the Sheriff of Broward County because the voting public was fed up with the Lamberti Crime Family....it is time to stand on your own two feet and get rid of the cancer that will cost you dearly. If Lamberti had listened to the honest people instead of the frauds, failures, and criminals that yes'ed him to death, you might not have had the gift of your office. Bring in professionals and promote LOYAL and TRUSTED employees. Good luck.

08-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone, Sheriff Scott Israel here.

I am glad you brought this up. There have been vicious and ugly rumors about the integrity of certain members of the command staff (Angelo Castillo). I had no idea who Jorge Forte was until Angelo made me hire him to do something or other to do with the cars. I really didn't care because I have someone drive me around. Anyway, this guy who can't read or write worked on the transition team under Elgin Jones because we thought Elgin can't read or write so these two would be perfect together. I had no idea Angelo was working a deal with Mayor Ortiz to get a grant for Pembroke Pines. I would have thought he would have gotten a grant for BSO, but i guess he was to busy working as a Commissioner for Pembroke Pines or trying to get Jimmy Chinn to quit. God those two were fighting like 8 year olds. Anyway, I really don't even know Angelo that well or his wife despite my public statements and if he get busted by the FBI, i promise you i will suspend him like Lamberti did Wheeler.

Sheriff Israel, your Sheriff of Integrity

08-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Hello everyone, Sheriff Scott Israel here.

I am glad you brought this up. There have been vicious and ugly rumors about the integrity of certain members of the command staff (Angelo Castillo). I had no idea who Jorge Forte was until Angelo made me hire him to do something or other to do with the cars. I really didn't care because I have someone drive me around. Anyway, this guy who can't read or write worked on the transition team under Elgin Jones because we thought Elgin can't read or write so these two would be perfect together. I had no idea Angelo was working a deal with Mayor Ortiz to get a grant for Pembroke Pines. I would have thought he would have gotten a grant for BSO, but i guess he was to busy working as a Commissioner for Pembroke Pines or trying to get Jimmy Chinn to quit. God those two were fighting like 8 year olds. Anyway, I really don't even know Angelo that well or his wife despite my public statements and if he get busted by the FBI, i promise you i will suspend him like Lamberti did Wheeler.

Sheriff Israel, your Sheriff of Integrity

I see Al still has people writing this shit for him.

08-15-2013, 12:38 AM
There are a lot of people who don't like Al or Scott. Its not just Al's little buddies

08-15-2013, 03:51 AM
Unfortunately history does seem to repeat itself. A brief opinion on the last 40 years of sheriffs.
Stack ....consummate politician with a past for vehicular homicide
Butterworth.....good sheriff but now lobby's for people of questionable character
Brescher....never wanted the job.
Navarro.....no raises in 8 years, his friends brought him down.
Cochran.....biggest bloodbath in BSO history, people he brought in were clannish and mostly exclude BSO people from decision making.
Jenne.....went from a guy with potential to a federal inmate....biggest black eye for BSO
Lamberti....say his name and half the department spits.
Israel....suffice it to say a big letdown (although no surprise for me)

It would be nice to have and old fashioned, genuine nice guy, with leadership and direction taking the agency forward for the employees and providing good public service. One can dream.

08-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Mr Taxpayer, could you please post your tax bill or any of your friends, co-workers, neighbors or enemies tax bills and please highlight the section where your taxes got raised because of the listed salaries. My taxes didn't increase since January 08. If yours did, I feel your pain, I just need a little proof. If it didn't, it sounds like you have an agenda, since we are still writing about these salaries, 8 months later. Put up or shut up. Dumb azz

08-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Mr Taxpayer, could you please post your tax bill or any of your friends, co-workers, neighbors or enemies tax bills and please highlight the section where your taxes got raised because of the listed salaries. My taxes didn't increase since January 08. If yours did, I feel your pain, I just need a little proof. If it didn't, it sounds like you have an agenda, since we are still writing about these salaries, 8 months later. Put up or shut up. Dumb azz
Again Tubbs you ignorance is amazing. Tell citizens to and in their tax bills???? 50% of county taxes funds BSO So yes citizens have the right to question and even demand fiscal responsibility. When it come to yo even Forrest Gump knows best ..."you can't fix stupid"

08-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Little brother, I thought you were going to stop showing everyone how immature you are by using the DUMB AZZZ

Its about fiscal responsibility and using the taxpayers monies wisely. Taxes have not gone up due to the economy. BSO has a fixed budget. Should we pay a person of questionable character like Mr. Castillo and his wife something in the neighborhood of $300,000 a year for both of them because they did nothing more than help get the current sheriff elected. remember we all were incensed when the last guy hired that slob Wheeler and rightly so. and Like Wheeler, neither of them adds to BSO and in fact they both detract.

Think of pay raises for us. $300,000 would go a long way.

But i forgot, you are paid to provide us with robotic like support for the current office holder in a very humorous manner i might as.

Stupid is as Stupid does says Mr. Gump.

08-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Again Tubbs you ignorance is amazing. Tell citizens to and in their tax bills???? 50% of county taxes funds BSO So yes citizens have the right to question and even demand fiscal responsibility. When it come to yo even Forrest Gump knows best ..."you can't fix stupid"
50% sure.....

but all are separate items that can be controlled by others.....

the jail
the fire dept
port everglades
airport
cities are suppose to be self paying.....

now...how many are really in bso road patrol
the court deputies unit
civil process

prob more civilian's in the sheriff's actual budget than sworn persons....

easier to play the blame game.....sheriff is the bad guy.......

when all the money come from the county piggy bank on things they can control.

sheriff makes a easier whipping boy.

08-15-2013, 05:52 PM
No you are being blinded by the fact the Sheriff knows these people. They were hired to do a job. Would you feel better if the Sheriff didn't know these people and paid strangers the same salary? Did you complain when Schnak had his son placed in the reserve academy and the kid never was a reserve? Or Greetham? Or Rick Frey? You have some deputies making more than the Castillo's, so what is your deal. Mr civilian. Lamberti is gone and its way too early to try and stir up outrage after 7 months. Just because these people know their boss does not mean they can't get paid for a job. It's all over government. If they become no shows and still collect that money, then you have a valid claim (I.e. ex Colonel Werder). Until then, you got hired to do a job and collect a paycheck. Why is ANYONE else less deserving than you or anyone else working in this country? Just saying

08-15-2013, 07:30 PM
you are such a boot licker. anything your boy scott does you love and blame all those lame laberti guys... you are such a suck up. does scott pay you by the word? this guy and lamberti both hired a lot of DUDS - dont make it right DUMB AZZZZ

08-15-2013, 07:43 PM
If you say so. I just type the truth, I know that scares you. I didn't call anyone a dumb azz, I just pointed out facts. This time could you attempt to respond to the points I made? Just saying

08-15-2013, 07:56 PM
No you are being blinded by the fact the Sheriff knows these people. They were hired to do a job. What job? They were both made up jobs for all of the pols he hired. There was no job before Lisa and Angelo created their own.

Would you feel better if the Sheriff didn't know these people and paid strangers the same salary? I would feel better if he was not wasting money on hiring people just for the sake of hiring them. Recite the 5 things either of them has done OTHER than waste money on Jorge Forte.

Did you complain when Schnak had his son placed in the reserve academy and the kid never was a reserve? Or Greetham? Or Rick Frey? Didn't know about that but whats wrong with our sons/daughters going to the academy?

You have some deputies making more than the Castillo's, so what is your deal. Please tell me the names of the deputy sheriff's, patrol/detectives who make more than him and even if they do, they are working, what does he do?

Mr civilian. Lamberti is gone and its way too early to try and stir up outrage after 7 months. Just because these people know their boss does not mean they can't get paid for a job. It's all over government. If they become no shows and still collect that money, then you have a valid claim (I.e. ex Colonel Werder). Until then, you got hired to do a job and collect a paycheck. Why is ANYONE else less deserving than you or anyone else working in this country? Just saying

08-15-2013, 08:08 PM
Too bad he doesn't pay us like he pays all his buddies taking care of their medical and all the other perks-he craps on us

08-15-2013, 08:17 PM
What's wrong is, Schnak Jr got hired as a reserve deputy, during a time when there was a hiring freeze on full time deputies. He was placed into the reserve academy and after graduation, miraculously was assigned as a full time deputy. And you ask what's wrong with that? I thought Angelo was Finance Director? You mean to tell me we didn't have a Finance Director before Israel took office? You stated Angelo's position was created just for him. Help me out here. These people are working not in no show jobs like ex Colonel Werder. Just saying

08-15-2013, 11:29 PM
The worst political move was promoting a Deputy with no sick time to Captain. This POS has been written up several times and almost lost his job for scamming his fellow deputies. He is put in charge of Special Operations with being the commander of ERT with no leadership experience. He is a wife cheating fat slob who deserves to be fired when the Sheriff loses the next election. This is honestly the worst I seen BSO in my 20 plus years of honorable service. Three years can't come fast enough.

08-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Hey Tubbs, you constantly bring up Werder....what has Shervin Jones researched? Or Todd Wilder....they are absentee employees....

08-15-2013, 11:47 PM
SI has given out more ridiculous promotions, gifts and pay raises and waste of taxpayer monies then the last three Sheriff"s combined. If he believes that promoting a moron with zero education and the worst job history in the history of BSO is proper, that is smart as putting a man in charge of one of the largest jail systems in the state that has not seen a jail since 1978 as a state correction officer. These are Disney land promotions and gifts and paybacks for the election. Cut and dry.

08-16-2013, 12:59 AM
If you don't like the way things are going around here, resign. This is a political agency. You all knew it when you came aboard. I can't believe all of the police departments from Miami to Jupiter that are currently hiring. Trust me you will be much better off if you consider going to a PD. There just may be more opportunities for you to succeed and at the end, have some left to enjoy retirement. Life is short and if you live it complaining each and every day about a place where you spend so much time, nothing good can happen after 25 or 30 years. Just look at all the posts this agency gets daily compared to all the other departments on Leo Affairs; and most are negative, back stabbing and otherwise cruel and untrue. This is not what Leo Affairs was intended for.

08-16-2013, 01:04 AM
You want us to leave so you can bring more of your friends over. STFU.

08-16-2013, 04:02 AM
[quote="Ricardo Tubbs"]What's wrong is, Schnak Jr got hired as a reserve deputy, during a time when there was a hiring freeze on full time deputies. He was placed into the reserve academy and after graduation, miraculously was assigned as a full time deputy. And you ask what's wrong with that?

Obviously you are an outsider who was hired recently dumb azz, because you couldn't get hired for a while without going in to the reserves first. The last 15 deputies that were hired under Lamberti came from the reserve academy, dumb azz. Seven of them got hired immediately upon graduation, including Shawn Reyka, dumb azz. Other then Reyka they paid there own way dumb azz. There was no hiring freeze dumb azz, they just saved money on pay during the academy, dumb azz. I was one of them dumb azz. And if you are from Deerfield as you say, you are working with one of them dumb azz. His initials are DB, dumb azz. Ask him about it dumb azz.

08-16-2013, 05:25 AM
As an elected official he’s expected to be fiscally responsible. He not only has to answer to the Broward Commission, but he has to answer to every contract city. It was only a few years ago that Lamberti almost ****ed up the pompano contract. We were looking at cutting, what like 250 positions? Plus another 25 sgts demoted, LTs, etc.

I’m sure some will argue that we don’t need pompano or whatever <fill in the bank> contract city. But none of us want to see our brothers out of a job.

08-18-2013, 03:34 PM
SI has given out more ridiculous promotions, gifts and pay raises and waste of taxpayer monies then the last three Sheriff"s combined. If he believes that promoting a moron with zero education and the worst job history in the history of BSO is proper, that is smart as putting a man in charge of one of the largest jail systems in the state that has not seen a jail since 1978 as a state correction officer. These are Disney land promotions and gifts and paybacks for the election. Cut and dry.

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.

Japanese Proverb :oops: