PDA

View Full Version : Miccosukee Police

08-14-2013, 03:22 AM
Hey Guys, Im just trying to get some insight and info about Miccosukee Police. I currently applied and basically in the process,

Not about salary or benefits, but about the Department it self? Does it treat their Officers Fairly? I heard rumors and just want some up to date Info.

10-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Run away. The dept has and has had some great people. It's a place to start and gain some time under your belt till something else comes along.

The dept has many issues which honestly I will not get into because it's just to much to cover.

As for looking after you.......... No comment.

My advise is apply else where. Try to go some place where you can be a police officer not a guy with a badge who is given no respect. If you are new and need a paycheck and experiance then go for it buddy. Just remember that at any given moment they can fire you for any reason and trust me they will ( I've seen it done many many times).

Just watch your 6 and get out as soon as you can.

Best of luck.

10-17-2013, 02:47 AM
Yeah, i know what your talking about. Luckily for me i passed everything and was still put on the eligibility list. Maybe its a sign that there might be better things out there.

11-10-2013, 06:48 AM
Yeah, i know what your talking about. Luckily for me i passed everything and was still put on the eligibility list. Maybe its a sign that there might be better things out there.

place sucks just like any tribal police department, stay away from places like here and Seminole

11-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Any Indian PD just uses and abuses the white man. They have all the money and power possible. They have no respect for hard working American POs and will dump you in a second and they will always go back on the allegation that 'we' took away their land.

11-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Maybe someday when we learn............
An American nation will return,will return, will return!