PDA

View Full Version : Ethics Training

08-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Memorandum

TO: ALl BSO and the other 9,000 people I hired

FR: Scott Israel, Sheriff of Broward County, CET

SUB: Mandatory Ethics Training

Over the last few weeks, ethics or rather the lack thereof, has come to the attention of the Administration. When we assumed office, we thought most of you people here at BSO were morons, but at least many of you seem to be morons and are ethically challenged.

As a CET, Certified Ethics Trainer, I am quite concerned about the publics perceptions of BSO employees. As anyone who knows me will tell you (at least while i a standing there) that your Sheriff is a man of Dignity, Integrity, Personal, Seriously Honorable, Integrity and True leadership. As someone who is a DIPSHIT, its incumbent upon me as the elected sheriff of Broward County to ensure that that rest of command staff following my lead and a practicing DIPSHIT everyday.

While I believe I have assembled a true and awesome command staff (with the exception of that the rat Jim Chinn) I want all of you to confident that each of them is a DIPSHIT. Therefore, each member of the Command Staff will be required attended DIPSHIT training which will impart to them the values of being DIPSHIT. The class will be held on August 15, 2013 in the PSB, Multi media room. We have put together a tremendously talented group of instructors who are all well know DIPSHITS. They include Jorge Forte, Todd Wilder, Ken Jenne (some consider him one of the founding members of the principles of DIPSHIT) and video presentations by George Zimmerman, Former County Commission Diane Wasserman-Shultz and a totally delightful wrap up by Tamarac Commissioner Patty Atkins-Grad.

We look forward to a great class and totally ethically future.

08-11-2013, 02:14 AM
your killing me!!! :lol:

08-12-2013, 09:24 PM
:lol: :lol:
I'm gonna pee my pants

:lol: :lol:

08-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Memorandum

TO: All BSO Employees and the 9,400 other people I hired

FROM: Sheriff Scott Israel, CET by Former Sheriff and Federal Inmate Ken Jenne III

SUB: DIPSHIT TRAINING

On behalf of Sheriff Israel, I would like to take this opportunity to let all BSO employees how proud (and surprised) I am to be back in the old PSB! I must say that grant money I diverted to build out the 5th floor really was worth it. Still looks great! That Lamberti really did not appreciate what I left him.

As one of the founding members of and a true DIPSHIT, I want all of you know that I am committed to ensuring that each and every member of the Command Staff is as big a DIPSHIT as I am. We have provided each of them with advance materials to study before class that include articles on "How to Hire your Lobbyist Friends", "How to Destroy Records" , "How to accept a gift and make it look like it Wasn't" and my favorite, "How to Hire a Disbarred Convicted Felon". All of the materials are up to date and relevant to today's professional.

I want each of you to know that as in the past, you can count on me to get this done and get this done right. To all the Command Staff, there will be a short graduation ceremony where will we be giving out awards for the class member who cheated on the test, go caught and lied their way out of it as well as the class member who skipped class but swears he or she was really there.

Refreshments will be provided by Ruth Chris Steakhouse and there will be a short cruise on Mr. Perria's Yacht up and down the inter coastal waterway. And to avoid any issues with the State law on gifts, each of you will be required to pay $1.00 so you can say it wasn't a gift.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Ken

08-13-2013, 03:14 AM
Thank God for LEO Affaires ,best entertainment on the Internet.. You go KJ, your a good dude. You should try to get you a pardon and come on back...

Just leave that Powertrac behind...