PDA

View Full Version : Training Sgt.

08-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Who is the training Sgt. For your agency??

Is there more than one.

Thanks!!!!

08-14-2013, 09:13 PM
A few views but no replies. Does your Dept. even have a training division or do you GOOD Ole boys/girls just wing it LOL......... :snicker:

08-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Is the Training Sgt. a former Rick Moss protege???

09-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Yes he is and M.G. are his initials.

09-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Hellooooooooooo, anybody home or is it hunting season. We all know there isn't any police work going on in Woodstock. :oops:

11-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Whats up with your site, can anybody respond to these post or is it that nobody can read or write in your dept. Geeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

04-21-2014, 03:01 AM
Can we please get a real training Sgt.

This guy needs to get with the times or move back to South Fla.

06-16-2014, 09:13 AM
Looks like there is a drug addict trying to stir up shit. Just go away, no body wants you around. Thats why you were fired....

Unregistered
09-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Wrong guy buddy, so stop avoiding the question why did he leave Florida.

Public records request ordered…

Unregistered
09-15-2014, 08:46 PM
Theres a misconception the person fired was a drug addict. That information is false. The person fired was given medication (he was a SGt) by 2 other SGTS. They were not fired. Yet just as wrong. But in reality who cares what they think. At least he left the job by not defrauding his police dept. Unlike someone else.....

Unregistered
09-21-2014, 03:29 AM
I work for another agency and recently took an active shooter class and I believe the instructor was from this dept. The class material seemed dated and the instructor had horrible teaching skills.

Just saying.

Unregistered
10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Just browsing the site and saw this topic. I took that class also and would not recommend it for any LEO.

Instructor MG has no personality and he needs some more experience as an instructor.

Just my two cents.http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/images/icons/icon13.png

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 03:57 AM
Whats going on at the Woodstock P.D.??

I am sure the same inept people are running the place…

Come on you Cowboys straighten up and fly right.

Unregistered
11-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Mark you their, hello Mcfly……crickets

Unregistered
12-09-2015, 02:55 AM
He is there. Hiding...as a independent reporter I have interviewed several and learned quite a bit about the Training Sgt. Bottom line is....he should not be in law enforcement as well as a few others at that department. But he still is for now. But as time will tell...he will be unemployed in the near future. Shame on you for your unethical behavior, not just here but at another police department.

Unregistered
12-10-2015, 02:44 AM
looks like there is a drug addict trying to stir up shit. Just go away, no body wants you around. Thats why you were fired....
speaking of addicts how are m.g. And p.g. Doing?

Unregistered
02-02-2016, 10:29 PM
if any of you want the truth about mg the training director, hahaha, just ask I have interviewed several people here in florida and ga who have a different perspective on his credibility. numerous things just ask

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 05:45 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2547159]if any of you want the truth about mg the training director, hahaha, just ask I have interviewed several people here in florida and ga who have a different perspective on his credibility. numerous things just ask[/QUOTE.

Well we are waiting for some of the juicy info you have obtained from these extensive interviews.

Why would somebody leave a good pension system, and come to a city dept. That has a mediocre pension at best.

Makes you go hhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2547159]if any of you want the truth about mg the training director, hahaha, just ask I have interviewed several people here in florida and ga who have a different perspective on his credibility. numerous things just ask[/QUOTE.

Well we are waiting for some of the juicy info you have obtained from these extensive interviews.

Why would somebody leave a good pension system, and come to a city dept. That has a mediocre pension at best.

Makes you go hhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!

I have to agree with you, I believe he had about 18 years on with that Dept. And they can retire with 25....Just dont add up now does it?

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 06:30 PM
when you defraud the department they tend to look down on you. so a early retirement is the best thing to do. He had a cake job here. like im sure he has at redneck p.d. but he just couldn't ride it out sad sad sad the rest of us rode it out and have a retirement here. now look at him a sell out to the people who trusted him most his 3 wives friends long gone.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 10:27 PM
when you defraud the department they tend to look down on you. so a early retirement is the best thing to do. He had a cake job here. like im sure he has at redneck p.d. but he just couldn't ride it out sad sad sad the rest of us rode it out and have a retirement here. now look at him a sell out to the people who trusted him most his 3 wives friends long gone.

Is this Clown still in training??? I cant believe he is a SGT.? Or has he been promoted higher than that?
The guy should be on midnights as a patrolman at best.

Unregistered
01-27-2020, 05:26 AM
Is this Clown still in training??? I cant believe he is a SGT.? Or has he been promoted higher than that?
The guy should be on midnights as a patrolman at best.

I am shocked this guy is a supervisor...anybody that would follow that clown Moss cant be to bright?

Unregistered
02-21-2020, 01:52 AM
He isnt a training sgt no mo. Hes a road puke. Karma sux huh. 3 ex wives. Many friends you have. Betrayed. You are a POS. And you know it

Unregistered
02-24-2020, 07:27 PM
He isnt a training sgt no mo. Hes a road puke. Karma sux huh. 3 ex wives. Many friends you have. Betrayed. You are a POS. And you know it

It’s about time, the guy has been a fraud his whole career. Ask his Broward buddies who don’t talk to him anymore. I see he also got divorced wasn’t married very long...what gives??

Unregistered
07-04-2020, 11:10 PM

He is on wife #4 HAHAHAHAHA. It wont take long before he is single again.

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 02:35 PM
Debate. whos the bigger piece of self serving piece of dung? Goggans or gentile or calvin moss

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 01:53 AM
Id say all 3. Calvin. Little napoleon. little hitler is a know pos. Just ask the victims that had to work for him at apd. Gentile. A womanizing cheat. pain med addict supplier of pain meds. And goggans all gentile is. But goggans has many knives at his disposal and he has no problem putting them in your back. We are glad he is no longer at bso. We dont miss him and im sure he isnt missed at wpd as well. But....karma is a *****. All we have to do is sit back and watch the show