PDA

View Full Version : Port Richey C.M.

08-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Interim Police Chief Bogart should be more interested in the Port Richey Police Chief showing up on the scene of a D.U.I. investigation and flexing his muscle to influence an investigation rather than targeting a highly respected Patrol Sergeant for a bag of candy. You three Clowns have no idea of the Can of Worms you opened. Bogart, you have no allies in Pasco County Law Enforcement other than the foolish few who surround you.

08-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Hopefully Chief Bogart won't have to worry much about the PRPD Chief. FDLE needs to investigate and charge Chief Brown with official misconduct. That would resolve this whole debacle.

08-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Well here we go again. Clowns ? Highly respected Sgt? My opinion is that the highly respected Sgt should of used better judgement when HE tried to be a smart a$? about such a serious matter. The only clown in our agency is the so called "highly respected
Sgt". I was once told if you want to be respected, you must show respect in return. What he did was a disgrace to our agency. Gooooood Luck with that Sgt. :evil:

08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
The "highly respected sergeant" is highly respected by us patrol f*#ks, and we wouldn't hesitate to go into battle next to him. Many people here including the people running the show have made mistakes and done a lot more questionable things then the Sgt did. It's a shame that another one of us highly respected patrol f*#ks would get passed over yet again for a position he has earned. Keep your head up Ed Campbell.

08-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Thank you. What is going on...is so wrong.

08-04-2013, 02:42 AM
There are cases of right and wrong all the time, no matter the level of the wrong there is a requirement to resolve. Just because you are a friend of that person and respect them does not have any bearing on their actions. If they are conducting their business in the right manner there should be no concern. If not then there should be allot of concern.

08-10-2013, 04:17 AM
While the mouse is away the cat will play. Lock your husbands up. No one is safe,

08-10-2013, 06:23 AM
fill in th blanks:
Percey from the green mile, Pauley from rockey, and finally an old dude from cacoon. You want it you got it.

08-14-2013, 03:04 AM
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THINGS COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE HERE. LETS TAKE OUT THE STRONG PLAYERS IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN GO AFTER THE PENSION NEXT. OH AND PROTECT THE SHADEY ALONG THE WAY. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

08-16-2013, 07:49 PM
What a shame, a demotion happens, no promotion occurs, and a Patrol Officer is given supervisory responsibilities without compensation. The demotion occurred because the Union Rep is fighting for your Pension Benefits. A certain happy Administrator hits 18 years this year, I'm sure he can't wait to work 5 more years for a reduced pension. Hey, as long as I have bars nothing else matters!

08-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Youre my boy, Blue. Come on here and vent about what you think is wrong.

Now get back to handling those speeders, you turd.

08-21-2013, 05:08 AM
I left my spine in the promotion room. Can someone help me find it.

08-21-2013, 11:00 PM
FDLE needs to investigate that Port Richey P.D. if you ask me !

08-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Well the way I look at is: I do work with you, I do listen to you bad mouth the Administration, I laugh with you, I even make comments so I can still get the inside bull. But, I do not agree with you or believe most of the crap that comes out of your ly&$: mouths. I do believe that I work with a bunch disrespectful, immature people who claim to be respectful officers, parents and mentors. I can not believe the hateful and hurtful things you say about people who may you count on to have your back in a bad situation. I will continue to be the mole. Catch me if you can. But remember tough guys that,phone may not always "ring", Your Jack Daniels cold, and your soup hot. :D :snicker:

08-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Well the way I look at is: I do work with you, I do listen to you bad mouth the Administration, I laugh with you, I even make comments so I can still get the inside bull. But, I do not agree with you or believe most of the crap that comes out of your ly&$: mouths. I do believe that I work with a bunch disrespectful, immature people who claim to be respectful officers, parents and mentors. I can not believe the hateful and hurtful things you say about people who may you count on to have your back in a bad situation. I will continue to be the mole. Catch me if you can. But remember tough guys that,phone may not always "ring", Your Jack Daniels cold, and your soup hot. :D :snicker:

Dude, you are all over the road. Perhaps the newly sworn in Chief needs to revisit random drug testing. You are on something other than prescribed meds.