PDA

View Full Version : Command

08-01-2013, 03:16 AM
It was truly refreshing to see most of our command (Sheriff and colonels) having our back out on the shooting today. Just to see our leaders stand up for us in the media without hesitation was Fu*king great. Bullsh*t aside the boss is there when it counts!

Good shoot

08-01-2013, 03:22 AM
He's their for free publicity you idiot. He doesn't care about the troops. Name one thing positive he has done for us.

08-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Say what you want but, he was there showing support. Lamberti NEVER showed up and always second guessed his troops to the media. Name ONCE he backed up an employee in the media (not including Benjamin).

08-01-2013, 11:08 AM
It seems like no matter how positive someone attempts to be, there is always someone with something negative to say. Leave the agency, we don't need your negative cancerous attitudes. So sick of it. Miserable!

08-01-2013, 11:31 AM
It seems like no matter how positive someone attempts to be, there is always someone with something negative to say. Leave the agency, we don't need your negative cancerous attitudes. So sick of it. Miserable!

AMEN, BROTHER!!

08-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Say what you want but, he was there showing support. Lamberti NEVER showed up and always second guessed his troops to the media.

I didn't realize you were at all of our shooting scenes and took notes as to who was in attendance. Perhaps you had blinders on, as Lamberti came out to those too...it's standard practice.

08-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Tubbs you are an idiot political do boy. I'm sure I've been to more shootings than you in the past 8 years and I saw Lamberti at almost all of them. Now he wasn't the media hound SI is, but he was there. The only times I remember him not being there was when he was out of town.

Nice try dumb ass. :D

08-01-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm calling BS. I've been involved in two and King Al didn't show up at either. Where was your messiah after the shooting at the Check Cashing Store in District 5. Or after the lady got shot by SWAT in Pompano? Or when Huerta shot at the unarmed suspect? Dude Israel responded and backed up his troops, period. It's unfortunate that the previous Sheriff didn't care about his troops. So sorry.

08-01-2013, 02:46 PM
[quote="???4sheriff2016"][quote="District 5"]He's their for free publicity you idiot. He doesn't care about the troops. Name one thing positive he has done for us.

Hey mod explain why this post was deleted? Did the truth hurt someone? What's wrong with this post ? Even if its wrong its someone's opinion and they have a right to free speech.

08-02-2013, 05:19 AM
[quote="District 5":3qgu07el]He's their for free publicity you idiot. He doesn't care about the troops. Name one thing positive he has done for us.

Hey mod explain why this post was deleted? Did the truth hurt someone? What's wrong with this post ? Even if its wrong its someone's opinion and they have a right to free speech.[/quote:3qgu07el]
No you don't have free speech. Your right to free speech is being eroded each and every day. Have you not seen all the government workers fired demoted or disciplined for thoughts or statements they put on their facebook? Have you not read your agency policy on public postings? Your problems / issues are way bigger than this petty in-house fighting. You need to get your head off of this bso site and look at some bigger governmental sites before you wake up with no rights and not know why it happened.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/8/1/25 ... hnson.aspx (http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/8/1/256161/Times-Free-Press-Fires-Editor-Drew-Johnson.aspx)