PDA

View Full Version : 22'S

07-31-2013, 10:00 PM
Can anyone please explain to me, how a certain sgt 07's a 22 even before the officer lights the car up? The vehicle to my understanding was travelling at a normal rate of speed ( speed limit on us1) and the officer was asking for 19's to stop the vehicle. No emergency equipment was activated and yet this certain sgt, 07's it before it was even attempted to be 19'ed!!!! Apparently this certain sgt needs to go retrieve his balls from wherever he left them.

The county ended up 19ing the vehicle and getting a 39 without incident.

This is a sad state of affairs.....SMPD looks like shit once again.

08-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Got it.

08-03-2013, 12:47 AM
?

08-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Can anyone please explain to me, how a certain sgt 07's a 22 even before the officer lights the car up? The vehicle to my understanding was travelling at a normal rate of speed ( speed limit on us1) and the officer was asking for 19's to stop the vehicle. No emergency equipment was activated and yet this certain sgt, 07's it before it was even attempted to be 19'ed!!!! Apparently this certain sgt needs to go retrieve his balls from wherever he left them.

The county ended up 19ing the vehicle and getting a 39 without incident.

This is a sad state of affairs.....SMPD looks like shit once again.

WOW! I guess there is another Rat in the department. Clearly, this person is in a path to self-destruction.
First, this person gets someone kicked out of SIU because they cannot play nice and cannot stand their partner’s charisma and layback approach. BTW, this Rat accomplished getting someone kicked out to increase production and what did they accomplish? Not a damn thing.
Second, the Rat is approached by the mayor during an event and manages to ask the mayor, when will the chief be fired. The mayor not knowing this person’s two face personality entrusted him with a personal comment. The Rat switched team and immediately ran to the chief with the mayor’s comment. Still not convinced there is something wrong? Who does that? Pick a team Mr. Two Face Rat
Now, the Rat has the nerve to try to throw a sergeant under the bus in this forum because he canceled a traffic stop which we all know would have turned into a wild vehicle chase. Should the sergeant have canceled the traffic stop? In my opinion no, but that was his decision to make. If this Rat had an issue with the sergeant, the Rat should have had the “BALLS” to address him about it. Instead, he did what every little shit talking spineless person does. He threw the sergeant under the bus for everyone to ridicule and second guess.
The Rat has been here two days and thinks they know about police work. Has not done a damn thing but picked up courtesy complaints. Can’t deal with the public or with your coworkers, you are in for a rough ride. I guess they were never told that Ratting is not part of what we do.
Well yesman, I guess you have been unmasked. You should change your username to Rat with a capital “R”

08-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Oh....Got it!

We all know who that is. No worries we all work with this person and the mayor knows he threw him under the bus too. Yes, he is in for a rough ride. The rat has many complaints coming in........What goes around comes around.

:lol:

08-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I think he has already had some Hilarious karma. Always trying to copy his boy, but never as successful. His boy gets hired with SMPD and gets a corvette so he gets hired at SMPD goes and gets a corvette. His boy leaves to the city and he tries to leave to the city. Except, he cannot pass a psychological exam and no one will take him. So what does he do? He starts talking shit about his boy. He boy does not sweat it because good things come to good people.

What Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Very Humorous mr Rat.

08-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Nice!!!!!

BTW, no animals were hurt during the making of this biography. All factual material was provided by our sponsor…….. who is trying to leave to Miami Gardens but will soon be hit with Karma.

08-03-2013, 07:26 PM
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will, The Real Slim Shady please stand up?
I repeat will, The Real Slim Shady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here

Who is the Real Rat? I think time will reveal that burning question to us! Is RH the rat? Is RB his partner rat? or...is JA the rat leader? is CM his rat follower? is JV looking around confused at what JA says? and where does JB stand in this? Probably in JA corner. Why are all these initials on this post? Will the real names ever be revealed? For the answers to these questions and more......stay tuned!!

08-03-2013, 10:04 PM
SAVEGES........... you are losing focus on the real problem.......... Regroup........

There is real evil lurking.

08-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! Rat!!! :devil: :evil:

08-06-2013, 11:58 PM
That is funny that someone dragged my name into this. I have nothing to do with this. I have no problem with any of the names that have been mentioned in the posting. Perhaps they have a problem with me, but if so I do not know for sure. If people want to talk crap about me, that is obviously on them. Everyone that has called me for help has received my help. If you guys want to talk crap go right ahead. You guys know where to find me and I have always opened my door to resolve issues with who ever had a problem with me. What is kind of funny is that someone calls me the rat leader when in reality I’m always sitting on the other side of IA as the subject. LOL! Kind of Ironic, I suppose. Anyways, for you all that want to talk shit go right ahead. I do not play into this garbage. I do not agree with both the sergeant and the officer who were the subjects of the post. That is my take. I sleep peacefully at night. So there you have it. Everyone knows where I stand and are more than welcome to clarify their doubts in person.

08-07-2013, 03:29 PM
This is funny lol. All the rats fighting. .....

08-07-2013, 03:34 PM
All I want are my "Step Cheese's" returned to me :devil:

08-08-2013, 08:45 PM
All I want are my "Step Cheese's" returned to me :devil:
I agree with Miguelito...

08-08-2013, 09:43 PM
what is step cheese