PDA

View Full Version : New Mayor

07-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Ricky Garcia retired police officer with HPD will be running for Mayor of Hialeah SOON.....

07-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Ricky Garcia retired police officer with HPD will be running for Mayor of Hialeah SOON.....

Yeap; this present Mayor is a previous HPD Lt, and he has done sooo much for us.

Lunacy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
:cop: :cop: :cop: :devil: :cop: :cop: :cop:

07-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Those that know Ricky Garcia, know very well that he's a straight shooter. Ricky has always fought injustices and is totally against corruption. The guy ain't scared of these mother ****ers and has balls. **** you Carlos! My family and friends will vote for Ricky if he runs against you.

07-20-2013, 09:37 PM
Those that know Ricky Garcia, know very well that he's a straight shooter. Ricky has always fought injustices and is totally against corruption. The guy ain't scared of these mother ****ers and has balls. **** you Carlos! My family and friends will vote for Ricky if he runs against you.

I know Ricky for more then 20 yrs. He is the only one that has balls to fight the corruption in City hall. HE has my vote and my family.

07-21-2013, 02:45 AM
Last I heard, he was running for council not mayor. Did he change his mind?

07-21-2013, 04:18 AM
If Ricky runs for Mayor or council he still has my vote . Hope he win. Hialeah will be a better place with someone in office who is honest and not corrupted.

07-22-2013, 02:48 AM
I can tell you that Ricky Garcia will be running for City Council. He is not running for Mayor. Good luck to him.

07-22-2013, 03:43 AM
I can tell you that Ricky Garcia will be running for City Council. He is not running for Mayor. Good luck to him.

Ricky Garcia will be running for Mayor if nobody runs against 5000. Juan Santana does not count. Ricky you have our family votes.

07-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Ricky, has all of my families and friend's vote.

07-23-2013, 03:55 PM
He has all of my families and friend's vote. TOO!!! Suerte my friend!!

07-25-2013, 04:11 AM
I will vote for you Ricky, many of us will do! Anonymously will vote you! You know if 100 finds our names he will fire us! Estamos peor q en Cuba!

07-26-2013, 03:04 AM
Time to start collecting money amongst us to give it to Ricky's campaign, even if we have to use family members to give checks with their names. They play dirty we can to.

07-26-2013, 05:35 AM
That would be throwing away your money. Unless he commits voter fraud he has no chance. Thats the only way to win in Hialeah, or keep building Hialeah housing for endless supply of absentee ballots!

07-26-2013, 03:51 PM
That would be throwing away your money. Unless he commits voter fraud he has no chance. Thats the only way to win in Hialeah, or keep building Hialeah housing for endless supply of absentee ballots!

Doing what we know how to do best, raising the white flag. I will tell you that I will support Ricky because he's the only one that will challenge 5000 and his corruption. Yes, and knowing Ricky he will not commit voter fraud, but he will for sure fight it. My family and friends have his back and vote.