PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon to BSO!

07-15-2013, 05:02 AM
http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/st- ... g-at-cars/ (http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/st-pete-officer-fired-others-disciplined-for-shooting-at-cars/)

Yep, that's right - just wait until this sort of thing happens here.

Remember brothers and sisters, if a suspect tries to commit Ag Batt or Attempted Signal 5 LEO, politicians and *sheep in sheepdogs clothing* will tell you that defending yourself is wrong!

Our administration will always yield to the NAACP and other racist political organizations hell-bent on the codling of criminals.

Be forewarned, this is coming soon to BSO (it could very well already be here) - and it's our responsibility to squash it before it grows.

07-15-2013, 06:49 AM
YOU WILL!!!!!

07-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Just relax under a shade tree! take it easy.

07-15-2013, 11:24 PM
No dumb azz. That would have been the last Sheriff, that used EVERY opportunity he could to throw his employees under the bus. Israel has stayed away from the camera on employee "wrong doing" issues. He has an opinion and you think that's wrong? At least he's not just in front of the camera for a few votes saying whatever he thinks te citizens want to hear. Example "I agree with Trooper Watts. She had a right to believe the speeding police vehicle was stolen". Mr Lamberti we still hate you, go away

07-15-2013, 11:35 PM
got a point there

07-16-2013, 12:04 AM
No dumb azz. That would have been the last Sheriff, that used EVERY opportunity he could to throw his employees under the bus. Israel has stayed away from the camera on employee "wrong doing" issues. He has an opinion and you think that's wrong? At least he's not just in front of the camera for a few votes saying whatever he thinks te citizens want to hear. Example "I agree with Trooper Watts. She had a right to believe the speeding police vehicle was stolen". Mr Lamberti we still hate you, go away

The current Sheriff is doing the same thing. Please pay attention Tubby.

here's a little math equation for you...

Lamberti < Sh*t
Israel < Sh*t

Lamberti ~ Israel

07-16-2013, 01:06 AM

Tubbs nailed it

07-16-2013, 01:10 AM
Lamberti is the worst sheriff we ever had in our history. Period! Over 364,000 voters said so too. I know most of the BSO employees said the same.

07-16-2013, 03:08 AM
Lamberti is the worst sheriff we ever had in our history. Period! Over 364,000 voters said so too. I know most of the BSO employees said the same.

There's no question that Lamedirty was a piece of garbage.

However, don't give me that voter crap. By the same token, our "voters" decided to pick Nobama as our prez.

07-19-2013, 02:22 PM

The current Sheriff is doing the same thing. Please pay attention Tubby.

here's a little math equation for you...

Lamberti < Sh*t
Israel < Sh*t

Lamberti ~ Israel

Tubbs, do you have a life at all? Every time an post goes up criticizing Israel, you respond within minutes. Do you work? Do you ever get away from your computer? Do you have LeoAffairs on speed dial? Give it a rest already. We understand you love the guy, but not everyone does and we are really tired of your calling us names (dumb azz seems to be your favorite) because we disagree with you and with him. Your opinion isn't the only one that counts.

07-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Let me get this right, every time YOU post on here, I respond. And I'm the one who has no life? If you don't want me to respond to your posts, then stop posting. Dumb azz

07-19-2013, 04:36 PM
http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/st-pete-officer-fired-others-disciplined-for-shooting-at-cars/

Remember brothers and sisters, if a suspect tries to commit Ag Batt or Attempted Signal 5 LEO, politicians and *sheep in sheepdogs clothing* will tell you that defending yourself is wrong!

Our administration will always yield to the NAACP and other racist political organizations hell-bent on the codling of criminals.

Be forewarned, this is coming soon to BSO (it could very well already be here) - and it's our responsibility to squash it before it grows.

Is this a threat? Just who are you planning to "squash"?

07-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Let me get this right, every time YOU post on here, I respond. And I'm the one who has no life? If you don't want me to respond to your posts, then stop posting. Dumb azz

No Tubby, I said every time a post goes up, not every time I post. I guess you're not quite as smart as you think you are, are you dumb azz?

Go polish Scott's boots, walk his dog, take out his trash and mow his lawn. You bore me to tears.

07-19-2013, 06:41 PM
So me responding to a post is wrong and you responding is perfectly motivated. Ok I understand, you're a dumb azz. I'm still not working at the PSB and I'm still a deputy driving an 07 Vic. You gave Lamberti the benefit of the doubt to turn this place around in 5 years. He failed. Now you guys gave Israel 6 months to completely turn around BSO. It's not only unfair, it's stupid.

07-19-2013, 08:02 PM
http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/st-pete-officer-fired-others-disciplined-for-shooting-at-cars/

Is this a threat? Just who are you planning to "squash"?

What??? Are you illiterate??

Read that again you blind sh*t.

"it's our responsibility to squash it before it grows."

IT, meaning the anti-brotherhood mentality, the "throw the guys to the wolves" mentality. The "politics above everything else" mentality.

SQUASH THAT WAY OF THINKING.

You seem offended by the post - perhaps you are part of the problem and need to go play checkers in a nice safe retirement home.

"Is that a threat?" You are pathetic.