PDA

View Full Version : New City Manager

07-12-2013, 01:49 PM
There's a new village manager Frank Rollason. Big question is does he know he's reporting to the Chief?

07-17-2013, 11:57 PM
It has recently come to light that the new CM has been brought in to breakdown the PD. How nice, just before negotiations. Here we go again. Our mayor is the second dumbest female in the city. Heard she was Baker Acted several times. Some leaders we have.

07-19-2013, 05:56 PM
It has recently come to light that the new CM has been brought in to breakdown the PD. How nice, just before negotiations. Here we go again. Our mayor is the second dumbest female in the city. Heard she was Baker Acted several times. Some leaders we have.

Right on about the mayor. The new CM seems to be professional and has a public sector (Miami Fire), first responder background. He may have been brought in to stop the bleeding which the chief has caused. We should run BD out of town and make Les the chief. He can speak on our behalf at meetings and maybe re-ignite the fiery romance he once enjoyed with elaine butel, and/or he can romance the mayor. If you'd like to see Les in action, google 'shorty mac' and view him with full make up so his real ID can't be seen. He has not complied with policy on the 'Hollywood' moonlighting, but no one can prove it is him. If he is our chief, he can develop AS in to a leading lady role in his upcoming film. It is a sequel to 'Broke Back Village', 'Return to Broke Back Village'. It is a story of politics, love, betrayal, and scandals. We are so proud of Les for his accomplishments in the industry.

07-21-2013, 05:40 AM
If you pick on Daniels or the Lt's it's cool because they deserve everything they have coming for their poor management skills and lack of character but leave Les alone you ****ing coward. The ole maverick is a good man, he doesn't deserve to be in your dirty mouth. It amazes me how many poor quality individuals work in this police department. I really hope the county takes us over. It will be a true blessing for some of us.

07-22-2013, 05:17 PM
I heard the chief is salivating at the chance to apply to be the chief at some PD in palm beach. Only rumor but I hope they take him.

07-22-2013, 10:03 PM
It would be nice.