PDA

View Full Version : Whats the chances the County Commission gives 30 million ?

06-29-2013, 01:11 AM
What are the chances that the county commission gets suckered into the fraud and gives SI the 30 million he is demanding from them ? I still can't believe that besides hiring the dozens of unqualified campaign supporters that he promoted dozens of others campaign supporters and gave them 30 to 50 K pay raises. There is no way that the county commission will be okay with that. Raise our taxes for this ludicrous behavior ?

06-29-2013, 01:20 AM
100%, this is all smoke and mirrors

06-29-2013, 06:52 AM
And as a BSO employee (supposedly) why would not want the County Commission to give him the money? You are see through. If you were an employee, who like the rest of us hadn't recieved a raise in several years. You would want Israel to get that money for raises. You have just tipped your hand and I am not listened to your slanted posts anymore. Go away, Mr Lamberti or one of his crew.

06-29-2013, 10:18 AM
What are the chances that the county commission gets suckered into the fraud and gives SI the 30 million he is demanding from them ? I still can't believe that besides hiring the dozens of unqualified campaign supporters that he promoted dozens of others campaign supporters and gave them 30 to 50 K pay raises. There is no way that the county commission will be okay with that. Raise our taxes for this ludicrous behavior ?

The problem with all of these posts and threads is that as soon as you are proven wrong, the thread is never heard from again. You don't speak with intelligence, you just blabber and hope that one of your rants will materialize somewhat in your favour so you can claim some kind of sick victory.

If you are not 100% behind Sheriff Scott Israel trying to secure funding for the betterment of the BSO then you are just a hopeless hater moron. Give it up Lamberti. All of your shenanigans posting, or having your now unemployed dingle berries posting for you, aren’t going to do you a bit of good. Even your ardent supporter Alligator Ron Bergeron is now onboard with Sheriff Israel. If Scott Israel won the election without the help of Ron Bergeron when he unseated you in 2012, just imagine how he’ll do WITH Bergeron’s help in 2016!

Go away Lamberti … we’re done with you.

06-30-2013, 02:16 AM
The Lamberti turds are absolutely not going to respond to this thread. Sorry guys that you couldn't swing this the wrong way. BSO needs the money for employee raises and you guys are upset that the Sheriff is asking for money. I wonder why, maybe because Lamberti never tried to do anything for us? Or ask the commission for ONE PENNY for his employees? Yea, there is no way these guys will respond to this thread. HAHAHAHA

06-30-2013, 02:26 AM
All I have are memories of lamberti. I wish I could still lick his boots. Please sheriff let me stroke your shaft. I'm a loser with a tiny wang

07-01-2013, 07:41 AM
The Lamberti turds are absolutely not going to respond to this thread. Sorry guys that you couldn't swing this the wrong way. BSO needs the money for employee raises and you guys are upset that the Sheriff is asking for money. I wonder why, maybe because Lamberti never tried to do anything for us? Or ask the commission for ONE PENNY for his employees? Yea, there is no way these guys will respond to this thread. HAHAHAHA

Actually no, we aren't getting raises with that money.

That money is so that we don't have to have lay-offs according to the Sheriff.

07-01-2013, 12:25 PM

Actually no, we aren't getting raises with that money.

That money is so that we don't have to have lay-offs according to the Sheriff.

So true....there has never been any talk about a raise for anyone.

07-01-2013, 05:39 PM

SLIM TO NONE!

07-01-2013, 07:12 PM
The mod keeps deleting my post about how I love to love animals. So rude