PDA

View Full Version : PSA's becoming PO's

06-11-2013, 07:24 PM
What is up with all these PSA's becoming cops so quickly and then bouncing to other agencies? ex.. Morales, Beltran, Velez..... must I go on?

06-11-2013, 08:32 PM
What is up with all these PSA's becoming cops so quickly and then bouncing to other agencies? ex.. Morales, Beltran, Velez..... must I go on?

Let's see, why would new officers jump to other agencies??
1.For our size, we are one of the lowest paid police departments in Miami-Dade County,
2.No pay raises in the past 5 years and no pay raises this year or probably next. Which means our FRS will be very minimal
3.No room for advancement, (only up to sergeant), unless you're in the Miami Circle
4.No room to move to specialty units because there are very few of them.
5. Since we're short on man-power,there will be no room to ever get off Mid's if you wanted to because you will never gain senority.
6. One of Two, police departments that are "At-Will" in all of Miami-Dade County. (If not the only one).
7. No Civil Service
8. No Contract
9. Very Little Training, if ever.
10. No Overtime

Wow, I truly have no idea why the new officers would want to leave this police department?

06-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Take it from me. You can get canned for being a backstabbing plotter.

06-11-2013, 11:08 PM

Have patiences PSA. The new administration is currently working on all those items that NYOD mentioned. You have to give them an apportunity to fix our agency. I keep hearing that our chief is working on a step plan. Don't listed to the loser of NYPD.

06-12-2013, 02:46 AM
LOL, Damn tarsan, not only are you stupid, but I must admit you're funny. OK, anything you say, the current administration will take care of everything. DoralPD, you listen to tarsan, everything will be OK

06-12-2013, 03:00 AM
I agree. The current administration is totally QRU. You gotta love working here now. Especially with those demoted losers gone.

06-12-2013, 04:35 AM
I agree. The current administration is totally QRU. You gotta love working here now. Especially with those demoted losers gone.

Hector, quit hiding behind the skirt. You're nothing but a slug

06-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Way to go Hector. Don't take any crap from that demoted loser.

06-12-2013, 11:57 AM

Have patiences PSA. The new administration is currently working on all those items that NYOD mentioned. You have to give them an apportunity to fix our agency. I keep hearing that our chief is working on a step plan. Don't listed to the loser of NYPD.

Yes DoralPd, have patience, the new administration is currently working on it. They're working on it by bringing in people from MiamiPD, and not promoting from with in. And they're working on it by giving these outrages salaries to a select few. No other department in Miami Dade County pays an XO or a Captain the salaries ours are getting. Maybe they should start with that. And then we might be able to keep the new officers. So let's have patience DoralPd.