PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. President

06-08-2013, 02:54 AM
There is a post on here, which claims you responded to a question on new hires getting paid more than a 5 year veteran cop by saying that the member should quit and then come back as a lateral. If so, that you said this, you need to be impeached and expelled from the lodge for saying such. You JOB is to represent the members. And your words are a slap in the face TO ALL OF US PAYING DUES. IF,Your ok with newbies getting paid more than cops already here, YOUR A SELL OUT! And have stabbed ALL members in the back. Hope,YOU COME ON HERE AND PROVE THE POST A LIE. If not, my votes was wasted on a sellout backstabbing fraud.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ON THIS POST! LET'S LEAVE PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE MAN TO RESPOND! NO NAME CALLING OR ATTACKS. Let hear his side. If no response, then we have the answer.

06-08-2013, 03:31 AM
We didn't vote for him, in fact he has never been elected to any office in the FOP

06-08-2013, 03:32 AM
Javi is an ass and won't respond. He'll have his lover Lugo do it!

06-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Leave me alone I'm too business riding my bike.

Kiss Queen Javi

06-08-2013, 04:06 AM
Evidently, the three prior post cannot read English or to dumb to understand. The poster requested no comments. Poster only requested a response from the president. I agree with the poster. Let the man respond to the question before the crucifixion begins. It could be a lie. So, mr. President?

06-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Evidently, the three prior post cannot read English or to dumb to understand. The poster requested no comments. Poster only requested a response from the president. I agree with the poster. Let the man respond to the question before the crucifixion begins. It could be a lie. So, mr. President?

Blow me!

06-08-2013, 05:28 AM
There is a post on here, which claims you responded to a question on new hires getting paid more than a 5 year veteran cop by saying that the member should quit and then come back as a lateral. If so, that you said this, you need to be impeached and expelled from the lodge for saying such. You JOB is to represent the members. And your words are a slap in the face TO ALL OF US PAYING DUES. IF,Your ok with newbies getting paid more than cops already here, YOUR A SELL OUT! And have stabbed ALL members in the back. Hope,YOU COME ON HERE AND PROVE THE POST A LIE. If not, my votes was wasted on a sellout backstabbing fraud.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ON THIS POST! LET'S LEAVE PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE MAN TO RESPOND! NO NAME CALLING OR ATTACKS. Let hear his side. If no response, then we have the answer.

I was present when he said as he laughed about it. He will not respond to that cause it would make him look bad. He would just ignore it unless you approach him face to face.

06-08-2013, 06:32 PM

I was present when he said as he laughed about it. He will not respond to that cause it would make him look bad. He would just ignore it unless you approach him face to face.

Thank you for your civilized response.

06-08-2013, 06:36 PM

Blow me!

That's your best response? blow Me? I bet your the same asshole who said that when someone posted a Slugg detection squad to rid the dept. of frauds. You must be one ugly dumb fuk if you have to keep asking for Blow jobs. And scary your a cop with your lack of brains. What a blue flaming ASSHOLE you are.

06-08-2013, 06:42 PM
To the poster you are a coward! What you are saying makes sense and is a great point but come to a meeting and say it to his face like a man! The problem with our union is that very few are man enough to stand up against these a**holes! *****ing about it on LeoAffiars is not going to solve the problem. It's going to cause exactly what you requested not to happen!

06-08-2013, 06:47 PM
To the poster you are a coward! What you are saying makes sense and is a great point but come to a meeting and say it to his face like a man! The problem with our union is that very few are man enough to stand up against these a**holes! *****ing about it on LeoAffiars is not going to solve the problem. It's going to cause exactly what you requested not to happen!

Friend, how does one attend a meeting working B shift? And can you attend meeting? Besides. I already got the answer from a witness. No need to confront ANYONE! He said it, screw him and you.

06-08-2013, 07:08 PM
All you have to do I get permission from you sgt, you take a 10 at the fop hall and show up for the meeting. They are supposed to let you go as long as there isn't some major incident or super short staffed. Obviously the entire crew can't go but 1 person at least should be able to make it.

06-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Blow me!

That's your best response? blow Me? I bet your the same asshole who said that when someone posted a Slugg detection squad to rid the dept. of frauds. You must be one ugly dumb fuk if you have to keep asking for Blow jobs. And scary your a cop with your lack of brains. What a blue flaming ASSHOLE you are.

Yeah you ignorant phuque. Can't you read English? I said BLOW ME!

06-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight, I am from the government and I am here to help; so, perhaps this will assist you in the meaning of the phrase.

Os impurum, "filthy mouth" or "impure mouth", was a term of abuse especially for those who provided oral sex.[538] "Oral turpitude"[539] was a favorite form of invective for Catullus,[540] Horace, and Martial.[539] An accusation of having an os impurum is an "extreme obscenity,"[541] so vile that Cicero reserved it for men of lower standing than himself,[542] only implying that their debasement tainted their more powerful patrons who were his real targets

06-12-2013, 04:35 AM

Blow me!

Yeah you ignorant phuque. Can't you read English? I said BLOW ME!

And I said your a blue flaming asshole. Go play with yourself in traffic. ASSHOLE!

06-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Mr. President, why don' you stop acting like the fruit you are and start working to restore our benefits. You don't see John Rivera at the PBA riding a bike and coloring his hair red like an ass. He is actually looking after his union. You have failed at this.

06-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Rivera is too fat to ride a bike.