PDA

View Full Version : THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!

06-05-2013, 09:18 PM
This place is a joke. They take our retirement what's next?

06-06-2013, 07:54 PM
We deserve it!

06-07-2013, 12:53 PM

I will tell you what is next, You worked hard to protect the citizens of Gables and risked your lives doing it.

You get your retirement stolen from the labor you worked so hard for.
You end up like Hollywood PD

Your Cost of living adjustment was stolen from you, and you will suffer a lower and lower quality of life as the years go by.
You will be able to afford less and less for you and your family because of the theft of the c.o.l.a. that you worked so hard for.
As you get older you will need to get another job just to have a chance to own a new car opposed to driving a used car.

You earned it with your blood, sweat and tears and years of stressful shift work with great jeopardy to your life.

I would do nothing that benefits the scumbag who sodomized you at silly hall ( city hall).
Take your time getting to calls, safety is paramount.... if it takes you a long time oh well.
proactive is not a word in your dictionary any longer, let the criminals take over .
If the citizens want to back the cop hater, let them hang with the real cop haters up close and personal.

If that is all they understand , then let them understand it.
If they want to treat you like Opa locka............ Give them Opa locka policing.
no offense to OPD.... just a point that needs to be illustrated.

06-10-2013, 06:58 PM
You are absolutely right! Think later when you are retired and they won't give you a COLA. I have been retired over 10 years from CGPD and have received only 2 COLAS and they were both a joke. One was $40.00 a month and the other was $62.00 a month. The retirees are treated like crap by the city. Always an excuse not to give a COLA every year. Just got this years COLA rejected by the City Commission by a 5-0 vote! What a bunch of A Holes!!

I will tell you what is next, You worked hard to protect the citizens of Gables and risked your lives doing it.

Your Cost of living adjustment was stolen from you, and you will suffer a lower and lower quality of life as the years go by.
You will be able to afford less and less for you and your family because of the theft of the c.o.l.a. that you worked so hard for.
As you get older you will need to get another job just to have a chance to own a new car opposed to driving a used car.

You earned it with your blood, sweat and tears and years of stressful shift work with great jeopardy to your life.

I would do nothing that benefits the scumbag who sodomized you at silly hall ( city hall).
Take your time getting to calls, safety is paramount.... if it takes you a long time oh well.
proactive is not a word in your dictionary any longer, let the criminals take over .
If the citizens want to back the cop hater, let them hang with the real cop haters up close and personal.

If they want to treat you like Opa locka............ Give them Opa locka policing.

06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
You get what you pay for, I am not doing a thing, calls for service, that's it

06-26-2013, 02:07 AM
The real joke here is the SIT TEAM, are you kidding me? Show me their stats, 26s are on the rise and no one or SIT/ZULU team can stop it. I am proposing a new name for the SIT TEAM, how about the blow smoke up my ass team? I think it's more suiting.

07-21-2013, 06:47 AM
If you are happy here, just leave. Anyone here can be replace.

07-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Learn how to write. :lol:

09-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Learn how to write. :lol:
He can't because he is a slug.

11-15-2013, 06:32 PM

LMFAO at this post. Come on guys really?? There's no real police work in the gables stop talking like your in overtown and be happy at what you have.