PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Personnel

05-30-2013, 10:59 PM
John is gone, and that is our loss. Another top shelf guy is on his way out and that is also our loss. Daniels is destroying this agency and the commission is a bunch of cowards. They won't take any action at all. Even though when they demand answers, he blows them off. The FOP is even a bigger joke. Where is that Elmer Fud look alike who writes the crappiest letters ever seen. "I attended the meeting with a temperature and tummy ache......." Boo hoo hoo. We don't care if you are sick, do your job!! Or better yet where is our FOP president? Oh yeah he is effective. Jajajaja bozo's.

07-04-2013, 03:26 AM
Thank You maddog

07-04-2013, 08:45 PM
What did you thank him for? Everyone knows if Daniels did not totally F this place up, JC would still be here. You're a good man JC, just have an issue with loyalty.

07-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Loyalty? 19 years and 6 weeks is loyalty. Leaving was the toughest decision I ever made, but I did it for my family's future. NBV is a great place to work, I am proud to have worked there I did my best and have a lot of friends there, feel free to call me anytime and the reason I said thank you to mad dog was because of the complement which you never see on LA anymore

07-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Loyalty? 19 years and 6 weeks is loyalty. Leaving was the toughest decision I ever made, but I did it for my family's future. NBV is a great place to work, I am proud to have worked there I did my best and have a lot of friends there, feel free to call me anytime and the reason I said thank you to mad dog was because of the complement which you never see on LA anymore
:evil:
Dude, you couldn't investigate your way out of a paper bag even with directions but you have been lucky. Wish you the best. Wish a few more would go. Actually just one. Why isn't the snake leaving? It would take a few months but 90 percent of the problems of nbv would go away if he would just go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please dude... leave already and take all your bs with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such an evil disgusting person with no conscience. You really should be worried about the days you have left on this planet because you have made reservations for your afterlife in a very hot place with no view.

07-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Can someone tell me what is going on in North Bay Village? It appears everyone is hurting themselves. JM has bad feet, cause he is a naughty, naughty boy, KB hurt his knee kicking in a flimsy door, WA is out because of on an old football injury from playing in the toddler league and WS is back from stroking out. McV is out, being happy. Good thing no one there is in a real working Department, you'd be applying for death benefits after a 40 hour week. Are you guys fit at all? The “Big A” has been at work for, a record, 6 days straight (hope I don’t jinx her). What percentage of your force is out with girly aches and pains? Now is the time to enjoy yourselves while Daniels is out looking for a job. Toughen up ladies!

P.S. Don’t put anything bad on here about him or the new Department guys may see it and not want him.