PDA

View Full Version : If you Voted For Obama- Thank you

05-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who voted for Obama. My family will lose over $2000 each year in extra taxes between our combined family income. But someone has to pay for the lazy people who don't feel like waking up before noon so why be greedy with the money you worked for???
Thanks a lot! retard

05-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Best post on leoaffairs ever!

05-31-2013, 12:31 AM
What’s the matter?
Having a little trouble with that hopey, changy thingy?
You really didn’t think that the fundamental transformation of America was going to be beneficial to you; did you?
Sucker!

:oops: :oops: :roll: :oops: :oops: :roll: :oops: :oops:

05-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Thank Matias and Valdes! The two rats

05-31-2013, 05:24 AM
LEO, WHAT TIME DO YOU COME TO WORK AGAIN? THE ECONOMY SANK UNDER YOUR BOY BUSH. OBAMA HAS DONE ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU SLACKING AT WORK, THE STCOK MARKET AND HOME VALUES RISISNG AGAIN.........

05-31-2013, 12:17 PM
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=149713#p1041427 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=149713#p1041427)

05-31-2013, 03:07 PM
LEO, WHAT TIME DO YOU COME TO WORK AGAIN? THE ECONOMY SANK UNDER YOUR BOY BUSH. OBAMA HAS DONE ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU SLACKING AT WORK, THE STCOK MARKET AND HOME VALUES RISISNG AGAIN.........

Get a life Blackerby ant keep you hope and change.

05-31-2013, 05:08 PM
It is not about Bush vs Obummer you stupid ****!
they play for the same team- The mega bankers.
retards like you think it is a blue vs red team think like you are watching a ****ing Heat game.

right now your dollar has less buying power then it did last year and the year before, you are taking a pay cut every year as is Every American.
Did you know that we have more Americans on food stamps full time (that you are paying for) then all the citizens of the Entire nations of France and Portugal?

The U.S. national debt is now more than 23 times larger than it was when Jimmy Carter became president.

If you started paying off just the new debt that the U.S. has accumulated during the Obama administration at the rate of one dollar per second, it would take more than 184,000 years to pay it off.

The federal government is stealing more than 100 million dollars from our children and our grandchildren every single hour of every single day.

Back in 1970, the total amount of debt in the United States (government debt + business debt + consumer debt, etc.) was less than 2 trillion dollars. Today it is over 56 trillion dollars...

According to the Economic Policy Institute, the United States is losing half a million jobs to China every single year.

Today, the number of Americans on Social Security Disability now exceeds the entire population of Greece, and the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the entire population of Spain

When Barack Obama first entered the White House, about 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Now, more than 47 million Americans are on food stamps

I hate idiots like you! stupid , how do you operate as a police officer on a daily basis being so stupid?

05-31-2013, 07:57 PM
retards like you think it is a blue vs red team think like you are watching a ****ing Heat game.

right now your dollar has less buying power then it did last year and the year before, you are taking a pay cut every year as is Every American.
Did you know that we have more Americans on food stamps full time (that you are paying for) then all the citizens of the Entire nations of France and Portugal?

The U.S. national debt is now more than 23 times larger than it was when Jimmy Carter became president.

If you started paying off just the new debt that the U.S. has accumulated during the Obama administration at the rate of one dollar per second, it would take more than 184,000 years to pay it off.

The federal government is stealing more than 100 million dollars from our children and our grandchildren every single hour of every single day.

Back in 1970, the total amount of debt in the United States (government debt + business debt + consumer debt, etc.) was less than 2 trillion dollars. Today it is over 56 trillion dollars...

According to the Economic Policy Institute, the United States is losing half a million jobs to China every single year.

Today, the number of Americans on Social Security Disability now exceeds the entire population of Greece, and the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the entire population of Spain

When Barack Obama first entered the White House, about 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Now, more than 47 million Americans are on food stamps

I hate idiots like you! stupid , how do you operate as a police officer on a daily basis being so stupid?[/quote]

He gets his talking points from MSMBC, Rachel Madows and that guy with the “tingly feeling down his leg” Mathews.

05-31-2013, 09:56 PM

Get a life Blackerby ant keep you hope and change.

not me asswipe

05-31-2013, 11:04 PM

I hate idiots like you! stupid , how do you operate as a police officer on a daily basis being so stupid?

If CIT had a code RED this would be the perfect time to start one

06-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Like my old pappy used to say to me:
Boy, if you are going to be stupid; you better learn to be tough!
Well suckers, you voted for the "Messiah from Kenya" be tough now and use your Preparation H.
You will have a chance to relieve this in November of 2014 with a real version of Hope and Change for the people that do the work, not the leaches.

:shock: :lol: :cry:

06-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Like millions of other americans, I nearly loss my house and stocks under the Bush "I went to war with the wrong country administartion." Under your commander and chief now my stocks went back up and my bank was forced to lower my mortgage interest rate. Looks like your pappy was a bigger moron than you! chances are his roots date back to the nuts of a kenyan :lol:

06-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Like millions of other americans, I nearly loss my house and stocks under the Bush "I went to war with the wrong country administartion." Under your commander and chief now my stocks went back up and my bank was forced to lower my mortgage interest rate. Looks like your pappy was a bigger moron than you! chances are his roots date back to the nuts of a kenyan :lol:

You almost lost your house because you were one of the many assholes that bought a house they couldn’t afford. The Democrats forced the banks to make loans like yours and that was why the housing bubble burst.
Read something other than the Communist Manifesto or watch MSMBC you liberal idiot, educate yourself!
PS:
At least I knew my pappy!

:lol: :lol: :devil: :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol:

06-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Thank You President Obama for saving us from another great depression and getting our economy back up to par. These republican clowns are great liars and quick change artist, they destroyed the economy under bush. Now their blaming Obama, who is the only reason the economy is rebounding, And he had to fight them all the way to do it. Thank You President Obama

06-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Thank you Obummer for giving millions of our tax dollars to Solyndra , the only clean energy they produced was to clean out their bank account. Thank you for coming clean with the “Fast and Furious” gun running operation, the assault in Benghazi, the illegal warrants on the reporter’s personal telephones, and especially for your use of the IRS against your political foes. We know that you knew absolutely nothing about these things and that you would never lie (unless your lips were moving)
Want to specially thank you for your support of the “Arab Spring” and the gains that the Muslim Brotherhood has made in the region; I am sure that those Muslim Brotherhood members in your cabinet are happy as is your Iranian chief of staff Valery Jarred. I bet you go to sleep at night just hoping that the American Jews don’t figure out that they are taking part in their own demise.
Lastly for today, I want to thank you for Obama Care and for not renewing the Bush tax cuts; you are helping me obtain a clear vision of this country and I am planning on becoming unemployed in the foreseeable future so that I too can be supported bi those that actually work.
PS.
What are you going to do when everyone stops working?

06-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Thank you Obummer for giving millions of our tax dollars to Solyndra , the only clean energy they produced was to clean out their bank account. Thank you for coming clean with the “Fast and Furious” gun running operation, the assault in Benghazi, the illegal warrants on the reporter’s personal telephones, and especially for your use of the IRS against your political foes. We know that you knew absolutely nothing about these things and that you would never lie (unless your lips were moving)
Want to specially thank you for your support of the “Arab Spring” and the gains that the Muslim Brotherhood has made in the region; I am sure that those Muslim Brotherhood members in your cabinet are happy as is your Iranian chief of staff Valery Jarred. I bet you go to sleep at night just hoping that the American Jews don’t figure out that they are taking part in their own demise.
Lastly for today, I want to thank you for Obama Care and for not renewing the Bush tax cuts; you are helping me obtain a clear vision of this country and I am planning on becoming unemployed in the foreseeable future so that I too can be supported bi those
that actually work.
PS.
What are you going to do when everyone stops working?

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/vid ... 705169&v=3 (http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=27705169&topic_id=&tcid=vpp_copy_27705169&v=3)

06-04-2013, 06:19 PM
FORWARD! Pres. Obama has a vision for this country of prosperity and equality for all. No more 1% in society because a new day has come. The top one % should be able to give more to the less fortunate. It's only fair.

06-04-2013, 09:41 PM
FORWARD! Pres. Obama has a vision for this country of prosperity and equality for all. No more 1% in society because a new day has come. The top one % should be able to give more to the less fortunate. It's only fair.

The only fair thing would be for you to get your lazy fat ass off the couch and get a job and stop worrying about what other people make that worked harder than you and are without a doubt smarter than you.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: