PDA

View Full Version : FHP Auxiliary Patch

BTown_Patch_Guy
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
My grandfather was Troop F's Chief Operator in the early 1980's until his death in February 1985. He was also an Auxiliary Trooper (and often rode with Charlie Wells).

I am working on a memorial for my grandfather, and have been successful in obtaining a Chief Operator patch, but unsuccessful in obtaining an FHP Auxiliary patch.

Who would I contact to obtain one? :)

FROM MOD: THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN HANDLED.

05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
My grandfather was Troop F's Chief Operator in the early 1980's until his death in February 1985. He was also an Auxiliary Trooper (and often rode with Charlie Wells).

I am working on a memorial for my grandfather, and have been successful in obtaining a Chief Operator patch, but unsuccessful in obtaining an FHP Auxiliary patch.

Go to the nearest FHP station during the day and ask the district commander if he can get one for you. Should not be a problem. If you get a less than enthusiastic response, write directly to Col. Brierton in Tally.

BTown_Patch_Guy
05-22-2013, 12:58 PM

Go to the nearest FHP station during the day and ask the district commander if he can get one for you. Should not be a problem. If you get a less than enthusiastic response, write directly to Col. Brierton in Tally.

That's how I got my FHP Chief Operator patch for the same purpose. lol