PDA

View Full Version : Any other I.A.s going on?

Pages : [1] 2

05-10-2013, 01:01 PM
any I.A.s going on?

05-10-2013, 05:36 PM
yup

05-10-2013, 09:52 PM
i.a. galore I call it!!Sheriff cleaning up I say.I love this site that we can talk the truth

05-10-2013, 10:17 PM
i got an i.a. started on you :devil:

05-10-2013, 10:40 PM
what he do?was he a bad cop? :mrgreen:

05-11-2013, 02:45 AM
some people where being bad little leos.big bad wolf is on the hunt

05-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Al is just dusting

05-11-2013, 06:42 PM
dumpster being crammed right before trash day

06-18-2013, 03:18 AM
still in the wait

06-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Yes with most likely criminal charges.

06-29-2013, 06:55 PM
fights outside of bars = unemployment line and blackballed

06-30-2013, 12:43 PM
fights outside of bars = unemployment line and blackballed
They need to be fired. TM (the Italian Stallion) needs looked into, for he's always at Jersey's and hanging with the coke-head owner and his gal.

06-30-2013, 04:10 PM
TM likes YOUNG ladies too. He should be locked up.

06-30-2013, 04:18 PM
I hear ya..clean sweep Al will get him with his broom soon

06-30-2013, 11:43 PM
I hear ya..clean sweep Al will get him with his broom soon

Start with Tony S the snitch

07-01-2013, 12:28 AM
both anthonys huh?always has been a big "s"

07-01-2013, 10:02 PM
one of them is sweating badly

07-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Those ****roaches will survive. Their kind always seems to.

07-02-2013, 04:57 PM
If Als broom cant get them,perhaps his raid ****aroach sprayer will!!I hear hes been stocking up and cleaning out

07-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Sure do hope Al is gonna do something about these two and not overlook it because they campaigned to help him get elected.

07-03-2013, 01:40 AM
campaign donations don't protect against Als bugspray!!Look at the track record..

07-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Hope it is Fast Acting Bug Spray. Hate these IA's to linger on and on........

07-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Als is slow acting poison,slowly enters the bloodstream for weeks and sometimes months and then "ZAP" fries the central nervous system and spreads from there.Its potent stuff! :lol:

07-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Als is slow acting poison,slowly enters the bloodstream for weeks and sometimes months and then "ZAP" fries the central nervous system and spreads from there.Its potent stuff! :lol:

No Al doesn't have the balls to do it himself so he waits so he can get the Col to do his dirty work.... He is a great leader.......we are so PROUD of him....... God I need to find another job... This Guy is a Loser......waste of Tax Money he is......and so are you if you support this IDIOT.... By the way he has no spine,,, ask his boss Joan.....she tell ya... :evil:

07-04-2013, 12:04 PM

No Al doesn't have the balls to do it himself so he waits so he can get the Col to do his dirty work.... He is a great leader.......we are so PROUD of him....... God I need to find another job... This Guy is a Loser......waste of Tax Money he is......and so are you if you support this IDIOT.... By the way he has no spine,,, ask his boss Joan.....she tell ya... :evil:
Yeah, go find another job. The one you have since you left HCSO isn't suiting you.

AL is a great boss and those who are bashing him now are gone from the agency, and you continue to show the world just how upset that you are that you were involved in wrongdoing and your law enforcement careers have ended.

Get a life and get your shit together. Quit swindling people out of money and go find Booby Sullivan.

I've never seen such a vindictive, nasty group of morons in my life. This is one reason we are glad you no longer represent HCSO and wear our badges.

Simply, give up. Your hatred is disgusting. Oh and while your at it, go drink more alcohol and foolishly post more pictures on line. And turn in your friends who have warrants outstanding, you fools.

07-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Are we still talking about the two Tony's?

07-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Good point.Changing Subjects.Tricksters Ill tell ya.

07-04-2013, 08:06 PM

Yeah, go find another job. The one you have since you left HCSO isn't suiting you.

AL is a great boss and those who are bashing him now are gone from the agency, and you continue to show the world just how upset that you are that you were involved in wrongdoing and your law enforcement careers have ended.

Get a life and get your shit together. Quit swindling people out of money and go find Booby Sullivan.

I've never seen such a vindictive, nasty group of morons in my life. This is one reason we are glad you no longer represent HCSO and wear our badges.

Simply, give up. Your hatred is disgusting. Oh and while your at it, go drink more alcohol and foolishly post more pictures on line. And turn in your friends who have warrants outstanding, you fools.
Wow how do you have time to defend Asshole Al on Leo Affairs... Shouldn't you be taking lessons from Captain CarWash or Phil Macracken to learn how to suck up to this embarrassment of a political loser, hey stop wasting your time here Al needs a reach around go stand in line with the other idiots and keep this dumbass happy... Remember he is givining the county back 1.5 million because he cares about you..... Say bye bye to your pay raise. You fool...

P.S. the Moron that you refer to in your blog... You just described yourself...

See ya you IDIOT...

07-05-2013, 11:46 AM

Wow how do you have time to defend Asshole Al on Leo Affairs... Shouldn't you be taking lessons from Captain CarWash or Phil Macracken to learn how to suck up to this embarrassment of a political loser, hey stop wasting your time here Al needs a reach around go stand in line with the other idiots and keep this dumbass happy... Remember he is givining the county back 1.5 million because he cares about you..... Say bye bye to your pay raise. You fool...

See ya you IDIOT...

No matter what you spray on the Sully loving roaches they just keep being sore losers and don't go away. Your plan didn't work now move along. Leo's only on here .Civvy

07-05-2013, 12:51 PM
****aroach ALvins raid is ineffective lately as the majority are in Internal affairs investigations.His bug spray is ineffective and will have to think of a new formula.Maybe its time for the press to do an Internal affair check status on the cases.The "bar" and the deputies are still in action!

07-05-2013, 06:15 PM
[quote=Guest]Als is slow acting poison,slowly enters the bloodstream for weeks and sometimes months and then "ZAP" fries the central nervous system and spreads from there.Its potent stuff! :lol:

See ya you IDIOT...[/quote:2cm5636y]

No matter what you spray on the Sully loving roaches they just keep being sore losers and don't go away. Your plan didn't work now move along. Leo's only on here .Civvy[/

Hey boy it took you a long time to respond back to my last post.... Over at Al's place a little to long... Do us a favor wipe your chin off before you get back on the computer...

We will be here to watch the polictal loser go down with the ship.... Just remember he reactive not proactive witch makes you a security guard.... Not a cop... H.C.S.O.Hernando County Security Office.... Ship of Fools Division.. Yes we are looking for the Iceburg ...

IDIOT

07-05-2013, 08:55 PM
[quote=Wrong][quote=Guest]Als is slow acting poison,slowly enters the bloodstream for weeks and sometimes months and then "ZAP" fries the central nervous system and spreads from there.Its potent stuff! :lol:

See ya you IDIOT...[/quote:38o9nbw9]

No matter what you spray on the Sully loving roaches they just keep being sore losers and don't go away. Your plan didn't work now move along. Leo's only on here .Civvy[/

Hey boy it took you a long time to respond back to my last post.... Over at Al's place a little to long... Do us a favor wipe your chin off before you get back on the computer...

We will be here to watch the polictal loser go down with the ship.... Just remember he reactive not proactive witch makes you a security guard.... Not a cop... H.C.S.O.Hernando County Security Office.... Ship of Fools Division.. Yes we are looking for the Iceburg ...

IDIOT[/quote:38o9nbw9]
To IDIOT,
Learn to spell.
At least you signed your name correctly, IDIOT.
Sincerely,
A Proud Employee of HCSO who is so thankful that Bobbie Sullivan does not work here
P.S. Remember, Sullivan is a multi time loser, not Al.

07-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Your proud huh? You have nothing to live for.......if you want a promotion I hear Wal-mart and McDonalds are hiring...I will refer you to G4 security but you don't have a chance...

Loser....ha ha ha

07-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Why not go to G4? We just had a D1 Deputy quit to become a security gaurd over that IDIOT Sgt. GD. How about we get some investigations on her and put her back in her place. :devil:

07-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Weird Al yankovic =destruction.At least Wackenhut security gets a raise.HA

07-06-2013, 02:31 AM
Lots of internal investigations.WOW!how much is covered up and buried to cover the administrations butts?spill the dirt

07-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Lots of internal investigations.WOW!how much is covered up and buried to cover the administrations butts?spill the dirt

Nah the Newg is not here anymore so no cover ups and deals with the FLOP leader.Al takes out the trash and doesn't allow them to be reserves either. Right SK and RP. :lol: :P :shock:

Maybe they can join that D1 quitter AR who shouldn't have passed training. But when training is run into ground by SK what else should we expect. Anyone need a flashlight and jammomatic? Call SK . :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cop:

07-06-2013, 06:11 PM

Nah the Newg is not here anymore so no cover ups and deals with the FLOP leader.Al takes out the trash and doesn't allow them to be reserves either. Right SK and RP. :lol: :P :shock:

Maybe they can join that D1 quitter AR who shouldn't have passed training. But when training is run into ground by SK what else should we expect. Anyone need a flashlight and jammomatic? Call SK . :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow English is not your strong point.... Learn how to spell and use words in a complete sentence..... I will say al is living proof that Sheriffs should have term limits... And in this case half term limits.... Question is how did you pass the Field Training Program.

You LOSER......

07-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Al isn't right to refuse reserves with years experience,which is free service to the citizens.That just shows.You can ask that to a circle k clerk if that makes sense.Either Al is choosing it or Maurer is,which I think Maurer is at times.They are all job scared folks and everyone plays each other there.

07-06-2013, 06:20 PM

Wow English is not your strong point.... Learn how to spell and use words in a complete sentence..... I will say al is living proof that Sheriffs should have term limits... And in this case half term limits.... Question is how did you pass the Field Training Program.

You LOSER......

Didnt know this was an English test. Maybe I should've studied for my masters on duty like WM did while an SRO.

Here to tell ya RUN ALONG BOY. :devil:

07-06-2013, 06:55 PM

You LOSER......

Didnt know this was an English test. Maybe I should've studied for my masters on duty like WM did while an SRO.

Here to tell ya RUN ALONG BOY. :devil:
Well one thing is for sure.... The Best Part of You Ran Down Someones Leg....you should be proud that you work at that $hithole.... Now run along your FTO is looking for you...

07-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Truth hurts huh and all you can do is check this site endlessly and call people names. Careers over little boy now run along. How do you spell loser because I spell it :SKWBMRP.

:snicker: :lol: :roll: :D :cop: :devil:

07-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Truth hurts huh and all you can do is check this site endlessly and call people names. Careers over little boy now run along. How do you spell loser because I spell it :SKWBMRP.

Wow look who talking too..".. You and Loser Al are in the same Class"... "NO" Class leauge....your such a smart Moron... Now hurry and get to your next FTO ..... Security Boy...

07-06-2013, 08:32 PM
ha..talk about studying on the clock,dont even go there!taxpayers wouldn't be happy if they knew where thousands of dollars went in the past to that craziness of doing homework/studying on the clock including now retired staff members and retired sheriffs.Is it legal to have secretarys for you type reports for colleges?I would leave WM alone

07-06-2013, 10:05 PM

Wow look who talking too..".. You and Loser Al are in the same Class"... "NO" Class leauge....your such a smart Moron... Now hurry and get to your next FTO ..... Security Boy...

Don't pick on al. You supported Mr. I've been shot , stabbed, changed a flat tire, licked a donkeys taint, danced with a blind kangaroo, been burned by a toaster, snorted sugar, drank spoiled milk, lost numerous elections, promoted myself to captain, stuck myself with a fishing hook, wore sandals to dinner, vacuumed indoor outdoor carpeting, bought WM a new spatula for her spackle, gave BM a boost to get a drink in a water fountain, mowed my lawn in the dark, told SK's wife he was with me while he was cheating,once spoke to a king fish that made me his knight, put air in a balloon , watched a rerun of cops,trained with the merchant marines , put a model of the general lee together,spoke Spanish to a French guy, promoted my self to admiral of a jet ski, trimmed a dead rose bush, gave CPR to a cabbage patch doll SO THEREFORE IM THE MOST QUALIFED TO RULE THE UNIVERSE.

Good choice ya morons.

07-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Low blow talking about others wives or wife

07-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Let's get back to the two Tony's and their misdeeds. There is enough there to keep this site going.

One of them knows ALL about websites!!!!!! :oops:

07-07-2013, 01:38 AM
[quote="wifelover"]Low blow talking about others wives or wife[/

Your Right. But this Asshole needs to be Drug Tested.... I mean talking about people like that.... And Supporting Asshole Al too...... :evil:

07-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Low blow talking about others wives or wife[/

Your Right. But this Asshole needs to be Drug Tested.... I mean talking about people like that.... And Supporting Asshole Al too...... :evil:

Which one of you is married to the donkey? didnt mean to offend.Eeeeeawwwww

How about testing for ripoff investments.. All in favor iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

07-07-2013, 03:04 AM
when she worked here,donkey(new name I seen given a few posts ago) and the clan and Mr. Donkey were good company men who went to sleep in there uniforms and even drank coffee daily every morning from their official" hernando county sheriffs office designer mug".You could in the hot seat in a second.Hot to trot one day or year,then on the bottom of the totem pole. :) so be careful,YOU COULD BE NEXT!

07-07-2013, 09:08 AM

How about testing for ripoff investments.. All in favor iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Please report to H.R. On Monday morning...you need to be drug tested... Because the Brain testing is not an option... You don't have one...you are one of the elite dumbasses who walk around with rose colored glasses and think everything is great... Keep drinking the kool aid soon you will be the one dealing with asshole Al on the other side of the fence.

Keep it up Security Boy...

07-07-2013, 10:33 AM

Please report to H.R. On Monday morning...you need to be drug tested... Because the Brain testing is not an option... You don't have one...you are one of the elite dumbasses who walk around with rose colored glasses and think everything is great... Keep drinking the kool aid soon you will be the one dealing with asshole Al on the other side of the fence.

Keep it up Security Boy...

Eeeawwww eeeeawwww eeeeawwww

07-07-2013, 12:21 PM
leave the animals in our hcso zoo alone!Rose colored glasses can join too?a stork or silverback gorilla?

07-07-2013, 12:36 PM
The stork retired and left us malfunctioning guns. Good job Stevey boy. His silverback partner is still causing discontent and isn't long for the place.

Hey ex disgruntled losers.Just because you got spanked doesn't mean we hate the boss. Actually like him more for taking the trash out. There's life after law enforcement ,so go live it and let us worry about our work. No place is perfect but its closer to it since you schmucks are gone.

Rose colored glasses must be one of the storks ex mistresses. Chicken wings anyone?

See you at the pool. We can do belly FlOPs together. Ha . Union jokes are fun .

07-07-2013, 04:20 PM
The stork retired and left us malfunctioning guns. Good job Stevey boy. His silverback partner is still causing discontent and isn't long for the place.

Hey ex disgruntled losers.Just because you got spanked doesn't mean we hate the boss. Actually like him more for taking the trash out. There's life after law enforcement ,so go live it and let us worry about our work. No place is perfect but its closer to it since you schmucks are gone.

Rose colored glasses must be one of the storks ex mistresses. Chicken wings anyone?

Your living proof that retards should not have sex.. Your dad should have pulled out...

Did you miss the short bus again?

07-07-2013, 04:53 PM

Your living proof that retards should not have sex.. Your dad should have pulled out...

You FlOPped again. Your second grade cut downs are getting worse and worse.Apparently a nerve was struck by speaking the truth.

As far as the bus yes I did miss it because it picked up you and your friends. Run along security boy. See I can say stupid jokes too. Not hard at all.heres more. Bahhhhhh

Here's a light you no longer can have. :cop:

here's SK dressed up like a dogs red rocket. :devil:

07-07-2013, 05:18 PM

You FlOPped again. Your second grade cut downs are getting worse and worse.Apparently a nerve was struck by speaking the truth.

As far as the bus yes I did miss it because it picked up you and your friends. Run along security boy. See I can say stupid jokes too. Not hard at all.heres more. Bahhhhhh

Here's a light you no longer can have. :cop:

here's SK dressed up like a dogs red rocket. :devil:

Boy Al must be proud of you....

07-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Made ya click and read.

07-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Made ya click and read.
OMG, LMFAO over here. Those schmucks just can't get over it...and they prove themselves more and more every day as the true fools that they are.

Yes, I too am glad the trash has been taken out, and there's more ready for the curb.

Have a great day, brah. :cop:

07-07-2013, 05:47 PM

You are just disgusting and a disgrace to the human race. Grow up, SK, grow the hell up!

And this is one reason that so many people disliked you. You fool.

07-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Made ya click and read.
OMG, LMFAO over here. Those schmucks just can't get over it...and they prove themselves more and more every day as the true fools that they are.

Yes, I too am glad the trash has been taken out, and there's more ready for the curb.

Have a great day, brah. :cop:

Yup they can't let go and are more concerned with our work. We are happy and even happier they are gone.

They just can't move on .

Have a good day .

07-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Hey,didnt know we had a live zoo at hcso.At least they are not 10-65ing that a dog pooped or a bird landed on my fence.Day by day,few yrs left.Courthouse bound!few more yrs fellas! :snicker:

07-07-2013, 05:54 PM
So retirees how is it?do u have rights again and have power just being a citizen again?Sk didn't do nothing bad no one else does.Ive seen worse and complete disrespect to a badge with others.

07-07-2013, 06:12 PM
So retirees how is it?do u have rights again and have power just being a citizen again?Sk didn't do nothing bad no one else does.Ive seen worse and complete disrespect to a badge with others.

Huh?

07-07-2013, 06:48 PM

You are just disgusting and a disgrace to the human race. Grow up, SK, grow the hell up!

I have been reading this blog... It puzzles me how you keep responding ,,, it shows that you need to grow up.......maybe people don't care for you either. And I think you capitalized on your a disgrace to the human race yourself... Pack it in... Your losing

Just some advice for a wet behind the ears deputy

Shalom

07-07-2013, 06:55 PM

I have been reading this blog... It puzzles me how you keep responding ,,, it shows that you need to grow up.......maybe people don't care for you either. And I think you capitalized on your a disgrace to the human race yourself... Pack it in... Your losing

Shalom

Don't read it if you got an issue with getting called out for your BS. You and your goons started running your muth so expect some in return or just go away.

Wow5 wow 6 wow 7. Gave ya some help to 7 hope you can get to 8 on your own.

Sayonara...

07-07-2013, 07:27 PM

Shalom

Don't read it if you got an issue with getting called out for your BS. You and your goons started running your muth so expect some in return or just go away.

Sayonara...

I see spelling is not your strong point... You should be proud of yourself MORON

07-07-2013, 07:36 PM
[quote="Malfunction":2abvwo9o]The stork retired and left us malfunctioning guns. Good job Stevey boy. His silverback partner is still causing discontent and isn't long for the place.

Shalom

Sayonara...

I see spelling is not your strong point... You should be proud of yourself MORON[/quote:2abvwo9o]

Wow1234567891011121314151617181920 now we have an English teacher on board. Go visit teach affairs.com because your not an LEO anymore.

Outta gas tough guy to point out typos.

07-07-2013, 08:19 PM
GO TAKE A BARKING DOG CALL OR BETTER YET A SECURITY CHECK BECAUSE THE SHERIFFS DOGS,SQUIRRELS ELEPHANTS SECOND COUSINS RABBITS GREAT UNCLES EX WIFES SISTERs BUSINESS HAD A BEER BOTTLE LEFT IN THE PARKING LOT WITH A CANDY WRAPPER THROWN ON THE GROUND LAST NIGHT LMAO :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

07-07-2013, 08:30 PM
GO TAKE A BARKING DOG CALL OR BETTER YET A SECURITY CHECK BECAUSE THE SHERIFFS DOGS,SQUIRRELS ELEPHANTS SECOND COUSINS RABBITS GREAT UNCLES EX WIFES SISTERs BUSINESS HAD A BEER BOTTLE LEFT IN THE PARKING LOT WITH A CANDY WRAPPER THROWN ON THE GROUND LAST NIGHT LMAO :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

It's official they are out of gas ,kind of like the career they had and time as a reserve.It's comical to read the responses. At least they are kind of more legible then the emails they used to send. Haha

Ripoff and serve. :lol:

Any garage trespass warnings lately. Muhaaaaa
:devil:

07-07-2013, 09:07 PM
GO TAKE A BARKING DOG CALL OR BETTER YET A SECURITY CHECK BECAUSE THE SHERIFFS DOGS,SQUIRRELS ELEPHANTS SECOND COUSINS RABBITS GREAT UNCLES EX WIFES SISTERs BUSINESS HAD A BEER BOTTLE LEFT IN THE PARKING LOT WITH A CANDY WRAPPER THROWN ON THE GROUND LAST NIGHT LMAO :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

It's official they are out of gas ,kind of like the career they had and time as a reserve.It's comical to read the responses. At least they are kind of more legible then the emails they used to send. Haha

Ripoff and serve. :lol:

Any garage trespass warnings lately. Muhaaaaa

Congratulations you won the MORON of the century award.. Now go catch your short bus..and get to English class..

07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
trespass warning at garage?

07-07-2013, 09:47 PM

Who you???

07-07-2013, 09:47 PM

Who you???

07-07-2013, 11:08 PM
He or one of his goons running there mouth on here can explain it. They are on here acting like they don't know anything.

07-08-2013, 03:34 AM
WELL LETS HEAR IT ABOUT THE TRESSPASS WARNINGS?

07-08-2013, 10:26 AM

The story I heard was SK went to the garage on afternoon and Capt. Carwash saw him, and told the garage personell not to allow him back there of they would get in trouble...he was not given a trespass warning because they can't do that... It is a public place... He has been down there since and nothing has happened. Ask him about it.. I think is funny because Al can not control him.... And Al is not happy about it. He still goes to the S.O. Now for IAs and Union business and they don't stop him....

07-08-2013, 12:03 PM

The story I heard was SK went to the garage on afternoon and Capt. Carwash saw him, and told the garage personell not to allow him back there of they would get in trouble...he was not given a trespass warning because they can't do that... It is a public place... He has been down there since and nothing has happened. Ask him about it.. I think is funny because Al can not control him.... And Al is not happy about it. He still goes to the S.O. Now for IAs and Union business and they don't stop him....

I was also told that the Citrus Sheriff is holding is LEO certificate too...after Al threw him out of the reserves for speaking his mind... The Citrus Sheriff heard about this and offered him a part time / Reserve position in Training.

You showed him Al..

07-08-2013, 12:57 PM
SK is a liar and couldn't tell the truth if it smacked him in his oversized melon .

He was showing up at the garage spreading rumors and lies and several complained about this. He was asked not to return especially to the restricted areas because he is no longer an employee . We are glad he's gone and whatever he does from now on Who really gives a $hit because he's a leftover from here . Not even a good left over like a pizza or Chinese food.

He used the FOP and its members to better himself and would run and tell Nugent everything.In return Nugent didn't bother him when he was caught doing wrong and lying.if you think for second that he cared about anyone but himself then keep drinking his kool aid. He will sell anyone out to help himself. I've seen it more than once.

He orchestrated the purchase of gun lights when a simple google check would've shown they were not suitable for our guns.

So here we are today ,glad hes gone but still cleaning up his mess.

If he has to still come in here with his friends and cause issues instead of enjoying retirement than its obvious he is not a better person and continues his antics.

Karma will get him in the long run and we will just sit back and smile. :D

07-08-2013, 04:59 PM
SK is a liar and couldn't tell the truth if it smacked him in his oversized melon .

He was showing up at the garage spreading rumors and lies and several complained about this. He was asked not to return especially to the restricted areas because he is no longer an employee . We are glad he's gone and whatever he does from now on Who really gives a $hit because he's a leftover from here . Not even a good left over like a pizza or Chinese food.

He used the FOP and its members to better himself and would run and tell Nugent everything.In return Nugent didn't bother him when he was caught doing wrong and lying.if you think for second that he cared about anyone but himself then keep drinking his kool aid. He will sell anyone out to help himself. I've seen it more than once.

He orchestrated the purchase of gun lights when a simple google check would've shown they were not suitable for our guns.

If he has to still come in here with his friends and cause issues instead of enjoying retirement than its obvious he is not a better person and continues his antics.

Absolutely agrees.

07-08-2013, 09:23 PM

Easy Scott lame duck.... Your luck to have a job...

07-08-2013, 09:42 PM
U think SK hanged people at for dry?are you blind?Look at your own supervisor and zone partner!Everyone here is job scared from second in command down!And yes lame duck scott same thing.Captain car wash is a turn coat and wheres several of them,just like the rest.Thank god for nuts and bolts to hold there spines straight!

07-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Also to add!!Captain carwash does not own the garage.The Citizens of this county do :),Along with our buiding and etc,so ....................

07-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Also to add!!Captain carwash does not own the garage.The Citizens of this county do :),Along with our buiding and etc,so ....................

Thank you.. You are the smart one that see thru the smoke screen..

07-08-2013, 10:06 PM

He orchestrated the purchase of gun lights when a simple google check would've shown they
were not suitable for our guns.

Goes to show your investigative skills. You can't even blame the right person. Boy Citrus is gonna be soooo lucky to have you. You would be surprised who this is. Try again Ill give ya three tries.

07-08-2013, 10:10 PM

Geez SK all the times you been drunk with lawyers you should know more. You don't work there so only lobby visits for you buddy boy. So the citizens own patrol cars and can just take them for a spin. I'm guessing they can just roll up in garage for an oil change also.

Run along and start making friends on the citrus site maybe someone there will believe your lies. :evil:

07-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Goes to show what a CULT HCSO really is.WORDS OF ADVICE is trust no one!

07-08-2013, 10:18 PM
SK FOR SHERIFF 2016!!STEVE EXPOSE NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

07-08-2013, 10:20 PM
SK FOR SHERIFF 2016!!STEVE EXPOSE NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

He'll have plenty of mistresses to rock his vote. :devil:

07-08-2013, 11:05 PM
lame duck could help with the signs

07-08-2013, 11:13 PM

Yup RP can help with them for sure. Maybe WM can get the colored umbrella again.

07-08-2013, 11:17 PM

Yup RP can help with them for sure. Maybe WM can get the colored umbrella again.

Hahaha pacpunk can be the hamburglar and SK can be Ronald McDonald for Halloween. We know who will be the witch and the midget. :devil:

07-08-2013, 11:29 PM

Definitely true and accurate. I wasn't sad to see him go.

07-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Hey Scott is it time for the SAO to convene the Grand Jury again... Your time is coming...

07-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Hey Scott is it time for the SAO to convene the Grand Jury again... Your time is coming...

Steve (stork) you tried to get him once and couldn't so pick on someone else. You moron. Funny how tough you are in here Stevo.

Stupid MFer.

07-09-2013, 12:07 AM

Steve (stork) you tried to get him once and couldn't so pick on someone else. You moron. Funny how tough you are in here Stevo.

Stupid MFer.
Truth hurts... You Moron

07-09-2013, 12:15 AM

Stupid MFer.
Becareful he may shoot you in the back of the head too....

07-09-2013, 12:28 AM
LMAO,Wear your vest on the back of your head!trigger happy aka itchy finger(and not the one the scratches a itchy butt)

07-09-2013, 12:31 AM
CAN WE GIVE HIM A WATER GUN WITH BLEACH IN IT?I HEARD IT BURNS THE EYES

07-09-2013, 12:52 AM
I see Steve the adulterer is at it again.

07-09-2013, 01:08 AM
TOO MANY UNECESSARY USES OF FORCES EQUALS = A WATER GUN WITH 3 SEPARATE CHOICES FOR AMMO 1)RED KOOLAID WITH WHITE VINEGAR (YIKES) 2)SALT IN DILUTED WATER(BURNS/OUCHHH)3)GROUND PEPPER (GULP) 4)**EXTRA CHOICE BONUS IS LIQUID PINCH-A-PENNY CHLORINE AND EVEN AN EXTRA GALLON OF IT FOR A RELOAD(BUT MANDATORY TO KEEP IN THE TRUNK)

07-09-2013, 01:14 AM
The FORMER employees of HCSO are disgusting. Just reading the shit they spew out of their mouths makes me sick.

We all know SK and WM, as well as her husband are nothing but trash. Mr. ClapSpreader is the epitome of ignorant, and so is his wife for putting up with his adulterous ways. The Midget is nothing but an ugly sucker, who is married to that plaster faced witch.

It amazes me that their lives are so involved around the comings and goings, and inside scoop of HCSO. MFers, your FORMERLY employed by this agency, nothing more. Citrus will find out what ClapSpreader is all about, in due time.

Karma is a *****, and so is WM and the rest of her evil crew. :evil:

I still would like to know why they don't turn in their friends fugitive relatives. Lay with the dogs and your gonna get fleas. Fleabags is what they are.

07-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Hardly likely knucklehead. Your time came and you went.
Run along and go help Jack off his horse.

07-09-2013, 01:20 AM
The FORMER employees of HCSO are disgusting. Just reading the shit they spew out of their mouths makes me sick.

We all know SK and WM, as well as her husband are nothing but trash. Mr. ClapSpreader is the epitome of ignorant, and so is his wife for putting up with his adulterous ways. The Midget is nothing but an ugly sucker, who is married to that plaster faced witch.

It amazes me that their lives are so involved around the comings and goings, and inside scoop of HCSO. MFers, your FORMERLY employed by this agency, nothing more. Citrus will find out what ClapSpreader is all about, in due time.

I still would like to know why they don't turn in their friends fugitive relatives. Lay with the dogs and your gonna get fleas. Fleabags is what they are.

Hahhahaha Steve Klapspreader. HIS NEW NAME. ... HEY DAWSY PUT S. KLAPSPREADER ON HIS NAME TAG ...MUHAAAAA

Pacpunk was a strange banger too. Wonder if his wifey knows.

07-09-2013, 01:24 AM
911:Citrus 911 what's your emergency?

Citizen:Ummm my husbands being mean to me.

911: Ok ma'am we will send our adulterer specialist Dep S Klapspreader to give you some love.

Citizen:Thanks

Now that's service.

:devil: :cop: :evil:

07-09-2013, 01:38 AM
LMAE DUCK.LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR SECRET LOVES/////I WOULD ZIP IT :snicker: P.S. DONT USE BLEACH OR CHLORINE,AS THE CITIZENS WILL COMPLAIN AND THE S.O. WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR WARDROBES FROM THE STAINS YOU CAUSE :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicke

07-09-2013, 01:40 AM
P.S. OUR BUDGETS ARE REALLY TIGHT AND THAT MONEY WASTED FOR NEW CLOTHES WOULD BE OUR RAISES GONE IN THE WIND :snicker:

07-09-2013, 01:40 AM
I see Steve the adulterer is at it again.
Of course he is. He's one stupid and strange character. Simply a huge liar too.
Never liked him when I worked with him and like him even less now. We are all so lucky he is gone.
Now if he'd leave us alone and move on with his life......but he's depressed, obsessed and in dire need of help.

07-09-2013, 01:42 AM
P.S. OUR BUDGETS ARE REALLY TIGHT AND THAT MONEY WASTED FOR NEW CLOTHES WOULD BE OUR RAISES GONE IN THE WIND :snicker:
I'll call you out on this lie. FORMER employees do not get raises, bwahahahaha. Dumb **** that you are.

07-09-2013, 01:43 AM
NEED A TISSUE? FOR UR EYES ONLY,NOT FOR THE WATERGUN VICTIMS :devil:

07-09-2013, 01:44 AM
LMAE DUCK.LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR SECRET LOVES/////I WOULD ZIP IT :snicker: P.S. DONT USE BLEACH OR CHLORINE,AS THE CITIZENS WILL COMPLAIN AND THE S.O. WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR WARDROBES FROM THE STAINS YOU CAUSE :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicke
Go get another drink, idiot. :roll: :roll: :roll:

07-09-2013, 01:45 AM

911: Ok ma'am we will send our adulterer specialist Dep S Klapspreader to give you some love.

Now that's service.

Hilarious .He and his carnie freak friends are getting torn up on here.

07-09-2013, 01:46 AM
NEED A TISSUE? FOR UR EYES ONLY,NOT FOR THE WATERGUN VICTIMS :devil:
Nope, but you need professional help. Keep going you drunken, crazed moron.

07-09-2013, 01:47 AM
GOODNITE H2O gun expert :cry:

KLAPSPREADER. hahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's service.

Hilarious .He and his carnie freak friends are getting torn up on here.
Yes it was. He's too ignorant to see it though. Complete comedy show. :mrgreen: :cop: :snicker:

07-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Wonder is Klapsreader flies drunk. Come onnnn gravity do your job.

07-09-2013, 01:49 AM

OMFG LMAO. Clapspreader. I love it! Hahahahahahahaha

07-09-2013, 01:49 AM
ONE LAST HINT:USE DISTILLED WATER AS THERE IS LESS MINERALS (CALCIUM,LIME,ETC.)COMPARED TO OTHER TYPES OF WATER AND IT WONT CLOG UP :lol:

07-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Man up. You got your ass whooped tonight boy. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

07-09-2013, 01:52 AM

OMFG LMAO. Clapspreader. I love it! Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah buddy he really looks like a schmuck now. And he's picking on Scotty whose more of a cop he ever was. Real good the fop rep picking on people he was supposed to help. the Klap is a complete tool bag.

07-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Man up. You got your ass whooped tonight boy. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude he got tore up more than Tray did to Zimmy.

P.s. Klapsreader is freaking hilarious name for him.

07-09-2013, 02:04 AM
ONE LAST HINT:USE DISTILLED WATER AS THERE IS LESS MINERALS (CALCIUM,LIME,ETC.)COMPARED TO OTHER TYPES OF WATER AND IT WONT CLOG UP :lol:
Dude step away and stay away from the keyboard and the booze. While you're at it, stay away from this site and quit with your typical bullshit. Move on man, move on. You really made yourself look bad on this forum. As much as I don't like you I figured I'd give my opinion (which you never cared for anyway). I'm glad I'm not your wife. I'd have deballed you by now.

07-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Dude step away and stay away from the keyboard and the booze. While you're at it, stay away from this site and quit with your typical bullshit. Move on man, move on. You really made yourself look bad on this forum. As much as I don't like you I figured I'd give my opinion (which you never cared for anyway). I'm glad I'm not your wife. I'd have deballed you by now.

Surprised she stayed. I means with all his escapades and her legal experience. Surprised he's not beggin for booze on a street corner.

07-09-2013, 02:09 AM

He orchestrated the purchase of gun lights when a simple google check would've shown they

Goes to show your investigative skills. You can't even blame the right person. Boy Citrus is gonna be soooo lucky to have you. You would be surprised who this is. Try again Ill give ya three tries.
No kidding!!!!!!! Never could investigate worth a hoot, could he?

07-09-2013, 02:10 AM

Surprised she stayed. I means with all his escapades and her legal experience. Surprised he's not beggin for booze on a street corner.
I agree. Why she's stayed with that loser is beyond me.

07-09-2013, 02:13 AM

No kidding!!!!!!! Never could investigate worth a hoot, could he?

Could investigate booze prices and strange woman that's about it.

07-09-2013, 02:13 AM
LOL @ Klapspreader. SK, alias Klapspreader and Krapspreader. Gotta love it!!! :D

07-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Two thumbs up to those investigative skills. The name he's made for himself. LOL
Is he really going to work in Citrus? :?: :lol:

07-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Two thumbs up to those investigative skills. The name he's made for himself. LOL
that's what I heard. we'll see for how long. :evil: :devil: :cop:

07-09-2013, 02:17 AM

Citrus will boot him in no time. DAWSY will put his goon ass in a headlock and carry him out of office.

07-09-2013, 02:19 AM

Citrus will boot him in no time. DAWSY will put his goon ass in a headlock and carry him out of office.
LOL, that's what I'm thinking. GOOD! :)

07-09-2013, 02:20 AM
Ha Ha Ha Scotty your Killing me..... Oh you have already done that.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

07-09-2013, 02:22 AM
Ha Ha Ha Scotty your Killing me..... Oh you have already done that.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

This drunken bum thinks he knows who this is. See why he was never a detective. He was a dictective with women other than his wife.what bar you at loser.

07-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Scotty? Really man? You think I'm Scotty? (Looks down and says, HEY, I got a vajayjay!!!).
Wrong again man, and again you've proved that you don't run on fact, rather fiction. Give it up big guy.

07-09-2013, 02:26 AM

This drunken bum thinks he knows who this is. See why he was never a detective. He was a dictective with women other than his wife.what bar you at loser.
I'm not you and you are not me posting either. I gave him a big clue, LOL. Maybe he'll realize that I'm not Scotty and figure out which one of his women feels as I do! :shock: :shock: :lol:

07-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Scotty? Really man? You think I'm Scotty? (Looks down and says, HEY, I got a vajayjay!!!).
Wrong again man, and again you've proved that you don't run on fact, rather fiction. Give it up big guy.

Don't tell Klapspreader that you have a vajajajy he will want to cheat on his wifey again. Bet pacpunk will want to join.

07-09-2013, 02:28 AM

I'm not you and you are not me posting either. I gave him a big clue, LOL. Maybe he'll realize that I'm not Scotty and figure out which one of his women feels as I do! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Don't tell Klapspreader that you have a vajajajy he will want to cheat on his wifey again. Bet pacpunk will want to join.
Where's my popcorn? OMG, my side is hurting. LMFAO here.

07-09-2013, 02:32 AM
I'll call you out on this lie. FORMER employees do not get raises, bwahahahaha. Dumb **** that you are.

Hey dumb-ass yes we do just got one thru FRS every July 1st we get a 3% COLA you idiot.. And that is not a drink...Moron... And you are protecting us .... God help Hernando County Citizens

07-09-2013, 02:36 AM

Hey dumb-ass yes we do just got one thru FRS every July 1st we get a 3% COLA you idiot.. And that is not a drink...Moron... And you are protecting us .... God help Hernando County Citizens

Don't spend it all on beer and strange broads you dope. Bet you're still in debt up to your ass because you can't manage your life. Drunk tool

07-09-2013, 02:40 AM

Don't spend it all on beer and strange broads you dope. Bet you're still in debt up to your ass because you can't manage your life. Drunk tool

amen!
I would correct his thinking and diarrhea of the mouth but I'll let him roll in his own slime for a while.

07-09-2013, 02:44 AM

Wow you are a freaking idiot... Your living proof hernando hires retards..maybe you should stop drinking...

07-09-2013, 03:04 AM
You sure like being ***** slapped.........and you come back for more. Must suck not to be you and have no kind of life.

07-09-2013, 03:05 AM
You sure like being ***** slapped.........and you come back for more. Must suck to be you and have no kind of life.
Correction made.

07-09-2013, 03:47 AM
JUST SAY FDLE AND GRAND JURY AND THE LAME DUCK WILL GO PLAY WATERGUNS OR BETTER YET HE MIGHT BLEACH SOMEONES EYE!

07-09-2013, 03:50 AM
WHEN DUCK WAS AT THE FRONT DESK ,EVEN A WATERGUN WAS PROHIBITED.I STILL THINK HE HAd A SLING SHOT HIDDEN IN HIS FRONT POCKET. PERHAPS RUBBER BANDS.RUBBER BANDS HURT IF U PULL THEM ALL THE WAY BACK LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evil:

07-09-2013, 03:53 AM
I KNOW DUCK WAS A BASS *SS WITH THE NERF SERIES 3498DF MODEL SHOTGUN.GO PLAY GUNS NOW DUCKY

07-09-2013, 03:55 AM
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH U LOOSE WATERBOY!MAYBE IF UR GOOD THIS YEAR,U CAN GET THE 2013 NERF 6 shot 9098 MODEL.ONLY IF U BEHAVE U GET A NEW TOY

07-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Wonder who Kraplicker cheated with last night? MUHAAAAAA wifey sure must be proud.

07-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Steve mentions fake guns. That's what you turned ours into with your light purchase . Lets open up your misfortunes which are a lot more recent then things you bring up.

How about when you took up joggin with ex HR manager? Hmmmm

07-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Wonder who Kraplicker cheated with last night? MUHAAAAAA wifey sure must be proud.
Not your wife because he does not do charity work....

07-09-2013, 03:51 PM
FOLKS,GOING INTO PERSONAL LIVES IS DIRTY SO IT WOULD BE LIKE EXPOSING THAT SL HIRED (EX JUDGE) NOW ATTORNEY HYLOP TO REPRESENT HIM FOR A RED LIGHT CAMERA CITATION.THATS ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORDS.SO LETS KEEP THE PERSONAL THINGS TONED DOWN A LITTLE.

07-09-2013, 05:10 PM
FOLKS,GOING INTO PERSONAL LIVES IS DIRTY SO IT WOULD BE LIKE EXPOSING THAT SL HIRED (EX JUDGE) NOW ATTORNEY HYLOP TO REPRESENT HIM FOR A RED LIGHT CAMERA CITATION.THATS ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORDS.SO LETS KEEP THE PERSONAL THINGS TONED DOWN A LITTLE.
Heed your own advise. It's not Scott posting, however YOU keep bringing him up.
Talk about obsessed, that would be you Klapspreader.

07-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Not your wife because he does not do charity work....
Is he getting paid to do these girls? Now we know why he's so deep in debt, bwahahahahaha. :snicker: :devil: :cop:
He's nothing but a man whore and trust me on that one. :shock:

07-09-2013, 10:58 PM
u keep saying the same thing about burying the salami.GETTING OLD RUBBERBAND EXPERT

07-10-2013, 01:39 AM
You're old news and we are done with you. Run along.

07-10-2013, 02:59 AM
What about the two Tonys??

07-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Who cares about them the Ex's on here.

07-10-2013, 11:30 PM
what about em?WAIT TILL I.A. is done.Its public record.Any of us can get it.

07-11-2013, 12:11 AM
what about em?WAIT TILL I.A. is done.Its public record.Any of us can get it.

Exactly... Quit stirring Crap ka

07-11-2013, 08:22 PM
can take a long time until internal affairs is done with it.Why ,who knows.Maybe overworked with all the investigations going on.

07-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Yeah, but just imagine the amount of money we are shelling out for Admin Leave pay. Maybe the Sheriff should not be so quick to give money back to the County????

07-12-2013, 05:47 AM
True but its normal to get admin pay.If arrested,then the admin. pay stops or doesn't even begin if arrested from the start!

07-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Forget the IA's this has always been a slow process......this is not our problem. If you are not involved in one of these investigations who's cares.... What we need to worry about is.... Are we getting any pay raises this year.. I hear that County, Fire and Teachers are getting at least 3% .....just food for thought

07-12-2013, 01:14 PM
I doubt we are.AL is putting smoke and mirrors.He gave how much back to the county last year?He couldn't even give us 1 or 2%?U guys supported him mostly so now we live with what we did!!

07-12-2013, 02:06 PM
I doubt we are.AL is putting smoke and mirrors.He gave how much back to the county last year?He couldn't even give us 1 or 2%?U guys supported him mostly so now we live with what we did!!

Gotta work there to worry about it and speak for us. Nice try... Not

07-12-2013, 05:01 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth. Dumb people who really like to stir the pot, even after they are gone.
I'm glad I supported him - can you image what a true hell hole this would be if Bobby Sullivan would have gotten in? Damn, we'd have had all the trash that Al took out right back working with us.
We aren't the only ones who have not had raises. It 's happening all over the place, and it's pretty hard to beg for raises, which comes from tax dollars when those tax payers have not had raises in years either.
Al did the right thing by giving the money back to the county. Imagine the shit he'd have heard if he'd have kept the money for raises.

07-12-2013, 05:26 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth. Dumb people who really like to stir the pot, even after they are gone.
I'm glad I supported him - can you image what a true hell hole this would be if Bobby Sullivan would have gotten in? Damn, we'd have had all the trash that Al took out right back working with us.
We aren't the only ones who have not had raises. It 's happening all over the place, and it's pretty hard to beg for raises, which comes from tax dollars when those tax payers have not had raises in years either.
Al did the right thing by giving the money back to the county. Imagine the shit he'd have
heard if he'd have kept the money for raises.

Go ahead and post your names here so I can get you some mental help... Read the papers housing is up 7% County revenue is up too... The Teachers, Firefighters and County Employees are getting pay raises... And you do not want one because ....your afraid of the public giving you a hard time..... Wow Walmart is hiring ..

P.S. Quit drinking from the firehouse...

07-12-2013, 06:57 PM
zing

07-12-2013, 08:42 PM

Al did the right thing by giving the money back to the county. Imagine the shit he'd have
heard if he'd have kept the money for raises.

Go ahead and post your names here so I can get you some mental help... Read the papers housing is up 7% County revenue is up too... The Teachers, Firefighters and County Employees are getting pay raises... And you do not want one because ....your afraid of the public giving you a hard time..... Wow Walmart is hiring ..

P.S. Quit drinking from the firehouse...
:roll: :roll: What an idiot you are. Then....now. You are totally clueless and you need to step away from the booze.

Your personal vendetta is clearly showing. Give it up and get yourself the mental help you are so in need of. :cop: :cop:

07-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Is " quit drinking from the firehouse" supposed to be an insult? What does that mean. Moron

07-12-2013, 11:00 PM
exactly.Go find a pond and quack

07-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Go find your wife and shave her beard. *****.

07-13-2013, 11:23 AM

You make me so proud to say that I work with you dumbasses... You all are an embarrassment to this whats left of an agency.... Thank god you don't identify yourself because The SAO would dump more of what little cases you produce..

Now what this person was,trying to say is Don't Drink From The Firehose...you Moron..

And by the responses you are making you don't even deserve a pay raise much less a job..

07-13-2013, 12:27 PM

You make me so proud to say that I work with you dumbasses... You all are an embarrassment to this whats left of an agency.... Thank god you don't identify yourself because The SAO would dump more of what little cases you produce..

Now what this person was,trying to say is Don't Drink From The Firehose...you Moron..

And by the responses you are making you don't even deserve a pay raise much less a job..

If you can't take it then don't come on here and talk trash. Run along punk. :evil:

07-13-2013, 10:05 PM

If you can't take it then don't come on here and talk trash. Run along punk. :evil:

Judging by your response your IQ is the same as your shoe size... 9....

In your vocabulary IQ should stand for IQuit...now that is not talking trash... That is the Truth....

Moron...

07-13-2013, 10:29 PM

In your vocabulary IQ should stand for IQuit...now that is not talking trash... That is the Truth....

Moron...

Wow you're so funny the improv should be calling ,so wait by the phone anxiously .

By the way shoe size is 12.5 so it's evident I'm too smart to be anywhere near being related to you.

The truth is your a toolbag and so are your friends. Now quit pretending that you're still working somewhere.

If you need the meaning for any of the words I used. Go to dictionary.com

07-14-2013, 12:30 AM
whats scary is imagine if u lost your job?what if u couldn't be a cop?would u still want to be alive?would ur ego get depressed because u cant feel that u have power?Be careful MR.GOD u can be out in a flash.GET a hobby and read a book or fly a kite

07-14-2013, 03:43 AM

Moron...

Wow you're so funny the improv should be calling ,so wait by the phone anxiously .

By the way shoe size is 12.5 so it's evident I'm too smart to be anywhere near being related to you.

The truth is your a toolbag and so are your friends. Now quit pretending that you're still working somewhere.

If you need the meaning for any of the words I used. Go to dictionary.com

Ok I went to dictionary.com looked up Dumbass and and saw your picture.... You were also under Moron, Idiot and a few other definitions...... Thank for your Help..

07-14-2013, 07:12 AM
It saddens me to read all the petty bashing and bickering that goes on here on this site. Long gone are the days that deputies banded together and looked out for each other because no one else will. Long gone are the days that you could feel a brotherhood bond with ANY cop. But what saddens me most is the fact that all you people air out your dirty laundry for ALL to see. Anyone reading this must think that Hernando County Deputies are a bunch of whiny backstabbing children.

07-14-2013, 10:08 AM
It saddens me to read all the petty bashing and bickering that goes on here on this site. Long gone are the days that deputies banded together and looked out for each other because no one else will. Long gone are the days that you could feel a brotherhood bond with ANY cop. But what saddens me most is the fact that all you people air out your dirty laundry for ALL to see. Anyone reading this must think that Hernando County Deputies are a bunch of whiny backstabbing children.

No just a few of them.... They have no clue what is going on and they like to share their stupidity on this. Blog.... So these knucklehead bring down the whole department..

Not a proud moment

07-14-2013, 10:51 AM
And where is it proven on here that any are actually still or ever been employed at the agency.

07-14-2013, 11:29 AM
And where is it proven on here that any are actually still or ever been employed at the agency.

Please... Just ask Scott Lameduck... He is one of them..

07-14-2013, 12:57 PM
I feel like I am at Sears. So many TOOLS in one place!

07-14-2013, 02:58 PM

Biggest tool is Steve Klapspreader

07-14-2013, 03:44 PM

Biggest tool is Steve Klapspreader

Now Scotty your Dad (prc) just called and he is putting you in time out for not being nice on this site.... He wants To make Capt.. And he can't each this goal when his little boy is acting this way... So go mow a lawn... And watch what you say to people at the office the word is getting out and Al won't like it if one of his supervisors bring discredit to his name...the next Internal Affairs Investigation will be on you.....

This information is for your well being.

P.s. did you pay for the red light ticket yet? Well at least the attorney that you hired...the same guy who was a judge that you talked bad about?....You Hypocrite

07-14-2013, 08:02 PM
maybe pc will have Scott put his nose in the corner and possibly go to bed early.No milk and cookies!BAAAADDDDD boy

07-15-2013, 02:42 AM
Guess it's proven that it is the formers on here stirring things. Shocker. If only you were this concerned when you worked there. Would have maybe done a better job. You ever express your concerns face to face with anyone you bash on here. Hmmm of course not. Cowards.

07-15-2013, 08:06 AM
Guess it's proven that it is the formers on here stirring things. Shocker. If only you were this concerned when you worked there. Would have maybe done a better job. You ever express your concerns face to face with anyone you bash on here. Hmmm of course not. Cowards.

Don't count on it... It sounds like a few disgruntled employees are hearing and sharing information..on this blog.. I hear things around the office and some people need to be careful what they say and who they talk to. Quit blaming the former employees you should be careful what you say in your back yard..

Just saying...

07-15-2013, 12:15 PM
[quote="No surprise":1atyaws8]Guess it's proven that it is the formers on here stirring things. Shocker. If only you were this concerned when you worked there. Would have maybe done a better job. You ever express your concerns face to face with anyone you bash on here. Hmmm of course not. Cowards.

Don't count on it... It sounds like a few disgruntled employees are hearing and sharing information..on this blog.. I hear things around the office and some people need to be careful what they say and who they talk to. Quit blaming the former employees you should be careful what you say in your back yard..

Just saying...[/quote:1atyaws8]
The former employees keep their nose in the comings and goings of the department and the are the crux of the problem with posting stuff here. They are looking to get others in trouble and that way they'll have one more against Al.
It's all a game with them. A sick, sick game, and it's nothing to be toying with.
The formers will never learn...hence them being formers and me being glad they are gone.
It is disgusting as to how they act now (and then, just nobody listened for years).

07-15-2013, 01:26 PM
No you are incorrect... I hear people complaining all the time about this place... So it is a combination of everyone who dislike the S.O.

Deal with it...

07-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Look AT IT THIS WAY<THERE WILL ALWAYS A GOLDEN GOOSE BROWN NOSER<NO matter what year or what sheriff!DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Quacks like a duck!!

07-24-2013, 04:17 PM
one more I.A. closed

07-24-2013, 11:24 PM
So if the IA is closed... Who and what happened?

07-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Cops disciplined after remains left

Hernando Today staff report

Published: July 16, 2013
BROOKSVILLE - Two employees of the Hernando County Sheriff's Office have been reprimanded after human remains were left at a wooded crime scene near Cortez Boulevard and Sunshine Grove Road.

In March, the sheriff's office recovered a hand left behind after a death investigation and later confirmed the remains belonged to Brian Adam Gilley, who was reported missing in January.

Public Information Officer Denise Moloney said Tuesday an investigation was completed on April 26. Det. Bryan Faulkingham was suspended for three days and reassigned to the patrol division. Forensic Specialist Cynthia Stockton was suspended for three days, received a written reprimand and was placed on six months disciplinary probation.

07-28-2013, 08:45 PM
More cover ups. Letting these two off after as many things as they have done is just ridiculous. How one of these guys was ever allowed to conduct internal investigations, with his history, speaks volumes about the management of this agency. :oops:

07-29-2013, 04:53 AM
not a cover up.Just a political hanging to someone not in the forensic unit whos job it was

07-29-2013, 12:40 PM
More cover ups. Letting these two off after as many things as they have done is just ridiculous. How one of these guys was ever allowed to conduct internal investigations, with his history, speaks volumes about the management of this agency. :oops:

I think he meant the two Tonys.

07-29-2013, 05:40 PM
tell me about it.One of them was watched by internal affairs and actually followed.

07-30-2013, 01:46 PM
And what happened there??? NOTHING! :shock:

08-01-2013, 02:08 PM
sheriff don't want the bad press

08-01-2013, 07:58 PM
heres a new I.A. Starting..He never even called out to dispatch 10-18.NEwbies trying to save the world!!Posted by: Tom Lemons
tomlemons@realnewsrealfast.com
Date: Jul 31 2013 3:33 PM

Spring Hill – A an accident occurred between a Hernando County Sheriff Deputy’s unmarked vehicle and a silver Dodge Challenger at the intersection of Spring Hill Dr. and Barclay Ave.

One woman at the scene told RNRF that she heard sirens and then the sound of a loud crash – she looked toward the intersection and saw the Deputy’s vehicle roll across the sidewalk and come to rest in the parking lot of the Advance Auto Parts store located on the northwest corner.

The driver of the Dodge says he was traveling westbound on Spring Hill Dr. when the Deputy ran the red light causing him to strike the Deputy’s vehicle broad side. He claims he did not hear the Deputy’s sirens or see the emergency lights as he sped through the intersection.

08-01-2013, 07:59 PM
why would a car like this not marked do something like this anyway?the barking dog wasn't going anywhere.Slow down and think of it as a long term career.

08-01-2013, 09:10 PM
heres a new I.A. Starting..He never even called out to dispatch 10-18.NEwbies trying to save the world!!Posted by: Tom Lemons
tomlemons@realnewsrealfast.com
Date: Jul 31 2013 3:33 PM

Spring Hill – A an accident occurred between a Hernando County Sheriff Deputy’s unmarked vehicle and a silver Dodge Challenger at the intersection of Spring Hill Dr. and Barclay Ave.

One woman at the scene told RNRF that she heard sirens and then the sound of a loud crash – she looked toward the intersection and saw the Deputy’s vehicle roll across the sidewalk and come to rest in the parking lot of the Advance Auto Parts store located on the northwest corner.

The driver of the Dodge says he was traveling westbound on Spring Hill Dr. when the Deputy ran the red light causing him to strike the Deputy’s vehicle broad side. He claims he did not hear the Deputy’s sirens or see the emergency lights as he sped through the intersection.
BAD INFORMATION AND POSTED AGAINST THE NEWS SITES PERMISSION!!
Realnewsrealfast.com does not report the facts buckaroo.
This was a three car wreck and don't think for one minute I'm sticking up for anyone here. I just detest people who open their mouths just to start shit and who spread rumors. Get your facts straight, jackass.

08-04-2013, 02:47 PM
its against our standard operating procedure to be vulgar and its called conduct unbecoming.

08-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Too bad you don't know who wrote that. Even worse is that it wasn't done on duty, and free speech trumps your policy. :evil:

08-05-2013, 10:02 PM
There is no such thing as FREE SPEECH at our agency. Our agency is policed by rules that chanage on an as needed basis.

08-05-2013, 11:26 PM
agreed x2

08-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Sheriffs office should allow employees to exempt themselves from the health insurance benefit and put the money in there check.Its cheaper for me to get it from my wife as its free with our kids.Other agencies allow it.I think they pay around $355-$380 a month for the employee.I tried in the past.They wouldn't do it.All they have to do is put the premium money in our check if requested.Pinellas and Hillsborough do it as its an employee benefit. I put this under I.a.topic as this question on duty can lead to one lmao :snicker:

08-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Sheriffs office should allow employees to exempt themselves from the health insurance benefit and put the money in there check.Its cheaper for me to get it from my wife as its free with our kids.Other agencies allow it.I think they pay around $355-$380 a month for the employee.I tried in the past.They wouldn't do it.All they have to do is put the premium money in our check if requested.Pinellas and Hillsborough do it as its an employee benefit. I put this under I.a.topic as this question on duty can lead to one lmao :snicker:

You wont get it in your check, because it is not a monetary benefit you can get in cash. Maybe try putting the kids on your wifes insurance, and let the agency pay for you. Most of the surrounding agencies I know of would NEVER pay you cash for the benefit, but you easily can opt out.

Funny.......someone complaining about a benefit. :mrgreen:

08-10-2013, 04:34 AM
guess were not getting our raises :roll:

08-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Still in the wait.Looks like some butts r going to be fried

08-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Still in the wait.Looks like some butts r going to be fried
they need to be and badges need permanently removed. bad apples started to spoil the whole bunch but actions were discovered. nuff said

08-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Alvin wont do a thing. One will retire since he already has another career. The other will be right back to work with nothing to worry about.

Shame on you Alvin!

08-19-2013, 02:32 AM
true so true.What a long i.a. huh,,perhaps their letting him get more time in so he can retire with the proper amount of time needed

08-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Come on Alvin, put down the Starbucks and make a decision on these cases already. Pull up you panties and do something!

08-21-2013, 10:45 AM
ever heard the word"procrastinator' thiink I speled it right :snicker:

08-24-2013, 02:15 PM
Wake up Alvin. Maybe the voters bend to be more aware of you inability to make decisions concerning disciplinary matters when it comes to the people who were in you inner circle. You know, the ones who helped in your election? The ones you trusted to so internal investigations?

Why the special treatment for them now that they are the ones being investigated????

08-24-2013, 10:50 PM
CALLED MAJOR STALLING.Just delaying so one get a retirement as hes near enough time!!

08-25-2013, 01:47 AM
Sure wish the papers gave a crap about these political games at taxpayers expense.

08-25-2013, 07:56 PM
The newspaper does care.U have to call them and tip them off.All I.A. are public records when they are done!!problem is these particular ones are not done still.I would say that only 2% of I.A.s ever make it to the newspaper.They have to do a public records request toget them just like we can get them too or a citizen.

08-26-2013, 05:28 AM
So the press only reads these boards during election time?

They don't care that the Sheriff has two employees under investigation (one of whom was responsible for investigating allegations AGAINST deputies) for an extensive amount of time for no justifiable reason? Preferential treatment? Good old boy system?

Heck, the bar fight story alone is better than most of the nonsense the papers regularly print.

Bravo to the media girl for squashing the strory thus far.

08-26-2013, 11:49 AM
The national Fraternal Order of Police union is urging its members to boycott the website LeoAffairs.com, which allows police officers to vent about everything from criminals to their own union leaders and chiefs.

Florida Fraternal Order of Police president Jim Preston confirmed that the national organization approved the resolution during a conference in Utah on Wednesday, which follows an earlier decision by the Florida union to pass a similar resolution.

Preston, a co-founder of the website, said the resolution began because "a couple of the members from Miami Beach felt that it was detrimental to our organization.

He said union officials complained that "their own people were posting things on the website that talked about active investigations, labor negotiations, that talked about the leadership" of the union and other issues. He declined to give his own opinion on the resolution, which called the website "controversial, divisive, and harmful to FOP business."

LeoAffairs.com's organizers boast that 500 law enforcement agencies in 18 countries use and benefit from its pages of career-related information. But its most popular feature is the chat room, where, behind screen names, users sling opinions and merciless gossip about police work.

In 2005, a judge denied a Hills*borough Sheriff's Office request to learn the identities of anonymous posters who made unsavory comments about the agency on the site. An attorney for the Sheriff's Office said he wanted to depose some posters to learn about cases they criticized, but the site's lawyers said the intent was to silence critics. An appeals court agreed.

In 2004, a top St. Petersburg police official asked the website to shut down a chat room devoted to the department because of what he said were critical and racially tinged comments. The website refused.

Chip DeBlock, a Tampa police officer who also helped found the site, calls it an "officers rights" website. He said the idea was to give police a forum for discussing important issues, "exposing problems without the fear of persecution or reprisal."

Asked if this was a case of people in power trying to stifle criticism, DeBlock said: "That's certainly what the troops think, and that's certainly what's being related to me."

DeBlock said LeoAffairs has "terms of use" and that inappropriate comments can be deleted by moderators.

"I'm disappointed (about the vote), not because I believe the boycott will be successful but because I think the FOP has decided to ignore these cries of help from its members," DeBlock said.

St. Petersburg Detective Mark Marland, president of the Suncoast Police Benevolent Association, said not everyone has always been a fan of the site. He doesn't visit it.

"When it first came out, you heard people talk about it, but now you don't hear that much," Marland said.

Marland said part of the problem with the site is that he doesn't know who's actually posting on there, or whether they're actually police officers.

"You don't know who is typing on there," Marland said.

08-27-2013, 12:02 AM
so don't read it

08-27-2013, 05:23 AM
The national Fraternal Order of Police union is urging its members to boycott the website LeoAffairs.com, which allows police officers to vent about everything from criminals to their own union leaders and chiefs.

Florida Fraternal Order of Police president Jim Preston confirmed that the national organization approved the resolution during a conference in Utah on Wednesday, which follows an earlier decision by the Florida union to pass a similar resolution.

Preston, a co-founder of the website, said the resolution began because "a couple of the members from Miami Beach felt that it was detrimental to our organization.

He said union officials complained that "their own people were posting things on the website that talked about active investigations, labor negotiations, that talked about the leadership" of the union and other issues. He declined to give his own opinion on the resolution, which called the website "controversial, divisive, and harmful to FOP business."

LeoAffairs.com's organizers boast that 500 law enforcement agencies in 18 countries use and benefit from its pages of career-related information. But its most popular feature is the chat room, where, behind screen names, users sling opinions and merciless gossip about police work.

In 2005, a judge denied a Hills*borough Sheriff's Office request to learn the identities of anonymous posters who made unsavory comments about the agency on the site. An attorney for the Sheriff's Office said he wanted to depose some posters to learn about cases they criticized, but the site's lawyers said the intent was to silence critics. An appeals court agreed.

In 2004, a top St. Petersburg police official asked the website to shut down a chat room devoted to the department because of what he said were critical and racially tinged comments. The website refused.

Chip DeBlock, a Tampa police officer who also helped found the site, calls it an "officers rights" website. He said the idea was to give police a forum for discussing important issues, "exposing problems without the fear of persecution or reprisal."

Asked if this was a case of people in power trying to stifle criticism, DeBlock said: "That's certainly what the troops think, and that's certainly what's being related to me."

DeBlock said LeoAffairs has "terms of use" and that inappropriate comments can be deleted by moderators.

"I'm disappointed (about the vote), not because I believe the boycott will be successful but because I think the FOP has decided to ignore these cries of help from its members," DeBlock said.

St. Petersburg Detective Mark Marland, president of the Suncoast Police Benevolent Association, said not everyone has always been a fan of the site. He doesn't visit it.

"When it first came out, you heard people talk about it, but now you don't hear that much," Marland said.

Marland said part of the problem with the site is that he doesn't know who's actually posting on there, or whether they're actually police officers.

"You don't know who is typing on there," Marland said.

Dude this is Old News,, This artical is from August 2011, try to keep up with current events..

08-27-2013, 10:26 AM
very old.Nice try!ALVIN GET THEM WITH UR BROOM!

08-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Seems like he misplaced his broom with these two.

08-27-2013, 07:18 PM
I think someone stole alvins broom.DOnt worry,hopefully HE HAS the $$$to get a new one real soon!! :twisted:

08-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Commissioners looking for budget cuts. Looks like the first cut was Alvin's broom.

08-28-2013, 07:27 PM
they knew he had an expensive broom that with one swipe,it flushes out the trash!

08-29-2013, 01:10 AM
Must have missed a payment on his expensive broom, 'cause it has been repossessed!

08-29-2013, 07:21 PM
nothing like a basic I.A. taking 6-7 months..Crazy and no excuse.Its all in the timing

08-29-2013, 09:41 PM
nothing like a basic I.A. taking 6-7 months..Crazy and no excuse.Its all in the timing

Y u so hung up on it? You don't even work there. Go obsesse with something else.

08-31-2013, 02:33 AM
obsesse? is that French?

08-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I think u don't!prove it jack***

09-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Art?

09-01-2013, 01:34 AM
very old.Nice try!ALVIN GET THEM WITH UR BROOM!
It's ever so apparent that it's the same FORMER employees who have a personal vendetta towards Al posting here. It is old crap and only they think what they are saying is true.
Always turning shit political....and giving themselves away. Knuckleheads is what they are, and that's why I'm glad they are FORMERS. I detest them and each time I hear their names spoken out of anybody's mouth, more and more.
When the facts are gathered, the I.A. will be concluded.
They don't need to get their panties (yep, the men too, the vajaja's) in an bunch and they need to just wait.

09-01-2013, 01:35 AM

Y u so hung up on it? You don't even work there. Go obsess with something else.
Exactly. #thefools, #jackasses, #morons

09-01-2013, 02:38 AM
Wow. Such hostility. I see now why the boss loves you lemmings so much. Willing to lose your own job security in support of his dictatorship attitude.

How would you turds feel if it was your neck on the chopping block, and big ass Alvin was taking his merry old time? This investigation should have been concluded months ago, had the "investigators" done their jobs. But no, Alvin is holding out for some reason.........probably politically motivated.

09-01-2013, 09:13 PM
of course hes holding out.And most are not formers on here.How can this post get over 2500 hits?u drunk?maybe the radar gun fried ur brain cells.I know several partners who are on here three times daily.

09-02-2013, 01:28 AM
of course hes holding out.And most are not formers on here.How can this post get over 2500 hits?u drunk?maybe the radar gun fried ur brain cells.I know several partners who are on here three times daily.

Liar...

09-02-2013, 02:17 AM

Liar...

FACT!

09-02-2013, 02:19 AM

Liar...
Maybe their talking partners, as in partners in the rip off the spouses and families of deceased LEO's business they are in together. :wink:

If not, I agree with you, nothing but a liar.

09-02-2013, 12:46 PM

Liar...

FACT!

Liar liar pants on fire.

09-03-2013, 04:21 PM
2732 hits.I.A. fever its called

09-03-2013, 07:31 PM
2732 hits.I.A. fever its called

Stop clicking on it obsessive one who lies the hits won't be so high

09-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Ya just the ten retirees in the last ten years.Ha,Ever think its us the employees.Duhhh.Go wax ur car company man

09-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Ya just the ten retirees in the last ten years.Ha,Ever think its us the employees.Duhhh.Go wax ur car company man

US ? There a mouse in your pocket?

09-04-2013, 01:15 AM
ART?

09-04-2013, 10:55 AM
ART?

Home Ec?
Science?
Social Studies?