PDA

View Full Version : Reality

05-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Listen, the reality of the situation within Doral PD is this.

1. About 25 % of the department is made up of slugs working on their 2nd retirement who could care less about anything except making it to that magical date.
2. Another 25 % of the department is made up of whiney A-holes who left Pinecrest and brought all their problems to this department.
3. People who have been here from the start were lied to by the old regime, they have the right to be disgruntled, but at some point man-up and stop *****ing. Work for what you want.
4. Ricky Gomez was a puppet by the old 43 City Manager who hated the Police.
5. The new City Manager seems to like us, and lets the Administration make police related decisions.
6. The new brass is actually QRU, and likes when we do police work. They have been so busy cleaning the defecation off the walls from the old regime that they have not finished the cleansing that needs to be continued.
7.The waste of uniforms in this department is appalling. 1 hour for a 25. 2 hours for a 14 lost property. Go out and do police work. Pull over a good car, not the guy/girl going to work.
8.No reprecussions yet for the Sgt's whose squads do nothing. We all know who they are.
9.At-Will......it's our reality for now. Don't F up.
10. Maybe the raises will come if you read 1-9 closely.

06-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Listen, the reality of the situation within Doral PD is this.

1. About 25 % of the department is made up of slugs working on their 2nd retirement who could care less about anything except making it to that magical date.
2. Another 25 % of the department is made up of whiney A-holes who left Pinecrest and brought all their problems to this department.
3. People who have been here from the start were lied to by the old regime, they have the right to be disgruntled, but at some point man-up and stop *****ing. Work for what you want.
4. Ricky Gomez was a puppet by the old 43 City Manager who hated the Police.
5. The new City Manager seems to like us, and lets the Administration make police related decisions.
6. The new brass is actually QRU, and likes when we do police work. They have been so busy cleaning the defecation off the walls from the old regime that they have not finished the cleansing that needs to be continued.
7.The waste of uniforms in this department is appalling. 1 hour for a 25. 2 hours for a 14 lost property. Go out and do police work. Pull over a good car, not the guy/girl going to work.
8.No reprecussions yet for the Sgt's whose squads do nothing. We all know who they are.
9.At-Will......it's our reality for now. Don't F up.
10. Maybe the raises will come if you read 1-9 closely.

Get a life. You sound like one of the Big Guy's new breed butt kissers.

06-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey Reality, here is some reality for you... we can follow your little dumb ass rules 1-9, and I assure you, there will not be any pay raises for us now, or in the near future. You sound like one of those jerk offs that have been around just a little bit to think they know everything, when in fact, you are as dumb as an onion. You have no idea how it was in PineCrest, so shut your mouth, get some experience to go along with your sissy ass attitude and man up. Nothing, will change, different names but the same ole thing.

06-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Hey Reality, here is some reality for you... we can follow your little dumb ass rules 1-9, and I assure you, there will not be any pay raises for us now, or in the near future. You sound like one of those jerk offs that have been around just a little bit to think they know everything, when in fact, you are as dumb as an onion. You have no idea how it was in PineCrest, so shut your mouth, get some experience to go along with your sissy ass attitude and man up. Nothing, will change, different names but the same ole thing.

Be gentle with this boy; his alter-ego is NYPD, he grew up watching cop shows and wants to live-out his Walter Mitty fantasies.
In Doral ?!?!?!?!?!?!
:lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol:

06-07-2013, 01:24 AM

Be gentle with this boy; his alter-ego is NYPD, he grew up watching cop shows and wants to live-out his Walter Mitty fantasies.
In Doral ?!?!?!?!?!?!
:lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol:

And he has great police work experience from Pinecrest.lol you loser!

06-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Can anybody name a good cop that came from Pinecrest? I can name a few good people, but can you name a good cop?

06-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Ric Mulet
Pablo Rodriguez
Nancy Fernandez
Johnny Bravo

06-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Ric Mulet
Pablo Rodriguez
Nancy Fernandez
Johnny Bravo

Only one cop in the list is the best one of the group and that's Nancy. Everyone there is a piece of shit and garbage. They are want a be cops. Gomez should have fired them a long time ago but that happens when you are a nice guy and look the other way.

06-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Ric Mulet
Pablo Rodriguez
Nancy Fernandez
Johnny Bravo

Only one cop in the list is the best one of the group and that's Nancy. Everyone there is a piece of shit and garbage. They are want a be cops. Gomez should have fired them a long time ago but that happens when you are a nice guy and look the other way.

Wow, I guess we all know what camp you were in. Nancy is a do-nothing employee. A monkey can do what she does. She kissed ass to get that office job because she was too green and inexperienced to be a supervisor on the road. She has that picture of her and trigo on her wall, holding hands. God that is so nasty. If it wasn't for Pablo, she would of been fired back in PineCrest because of a major screw up. Don't believe me? Just ask her, hopefully she will tell you the truth, but something tells me she wont. You must be in the Ricky Gomez/Fat Trigo kiss ass club. The first two are excellent officers. Sadly you're too stupid and inexperienced and blind to see that. "Want to be Cops", you must be kidding me. They have more police experience then you will ever-ever have.

06-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Ric Mulet
Pablo Rodriguez
Nancy Fernandez
Johnny Bravo

Wow, I guess we all know what camp you were in. Nancy is a do-nothing employee. A monkey can do what she does. She kissed ass to get that office job because she was too green and inexperienced to be a supervisor on the road. She has that picture of her and trigo on her wall, holding hands. God that is so nasty. If it wasn't for Pablo, she would of been fired back in PineCrest because of a major screw up. Don't believe me? Just ask her, hopefully she will tell you the truth, but something tells me she wont. You must be in the Ricky Gomez/Fat Trigo kiss ass club. The first two are excellent officers. Sadly you're too stupid and inexperienced and blind to see that. "Want to be Cops", you must be kidding me. They have more police experience then you will ever-ever have.

Yes they are so experienced in talking how wonderful they are in selling there ass to there administration. Pablo Rodriguez is so experienced that he had 20 drivers licences in his police car, how stupid can you be! And Mullet is experienced in preaching with his bible how wonderful he is. Still waiting to see him do real police work. LOL

06-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Ric Mulet.....the spineless supervisor that is in charge of the laziest squad in the department?
Pablo Rodriguez.....the pretentious midget that thinks he is God's gift to makind, demoted, shit talker.
Nancy Fernandez.....QRU all the way.
Johnny Bravo.....Seriously?

06-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Ric Mulet.....the spineless supervisor that is in charge of the laziest squad in the department?
Pablo Rodriguez.....the pretentious midget that thinks he is God's gift to makind, demoted, shit talker.
Nancy Fernandez.....QRU all the way.
Johnny Bravo.....Seriously?

You are 100% right wowzer. Do you remember how all those huys went on camera, specially Pablo and started to tell that old man ex city manager (thx you Mr. Carrollo) how thankful he was for getting rid of Gomez. Wait, I'm starting to cry........ how he was an early x-mas present. My god be a man you midget.

06-10-2013, 05:04 PM
I am looking to relocate from central Florida to the coast area. Any assistance to the questions are very much appreciated.

Are you currently working eights or tweleves.

Does your agency pay for experience.

Does your agency pay for education.

Take home car policy, is it restricted for the three counties posted on the web-site.

Thank you in advance
LT.

06-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Not since my last visit to the Mustang Ranch have I seen so many cheap whores under one roof!
NOT ONE of you would make a pimple in a real cop’s ass.
Fricking disgusting!

:oops: :oops: :cry: :oops: :oops: :cry: :oops: :oops:

06-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Not since my last visit to the Mustang Ranch have I seen so many cheap whores under one roof!
NOT ONE of you would make a pimple in a real cop’s ass.
Fricking disgusting!

:oops: :oops: :cry: :oops: :oops: :cry: :oops: :oops:

Customer, to a certain point, I have to disagree. Most of our people are excellent officers. They work hard. Thanks to our first administration, everyone was afraid to make a decision. No pay raises during the first 5-6 years. We were just happy to have a job. Now we have an administration that are the true whores of the department. We have yet to get a pay raise. From what the PBA tells us, we wont be getting any raises in the near future either. The city refuses to give us a raise. But, our beloved assistant to the chief and captain, both of whom haven't been employed in Doral for 6 months, make over $105K, our beloved Captain makes over $125K, God knows what the chief makes. Ricky Gomez or Trigo didn't even make as much as the whores we currently have. Yet, we continue without a pay raise. So I agree with you that we have whores, but that title goes to only a few at the top. But I disagree with you regarding the officers. Most of them are excellent.

06-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Correction, According to a doral paper, our beloved captain makes over $135K a year. Not to worry, we will get ours by 2015.

06-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Correction, According to a doral paper, our beloved captain makes over $135K a year. Not to worry, we will get ours by 2015.

06-11-2013, 12:28 AM

Please post the article you lying sack of crap.

06-11-2013, 12:29 AM

06-11-2013, 02:30 AM

Hey "Only", go to www.doralfamilyjournal.com (http://www.doralfamilyjournal.com) and click to the right of the picture of the city council where it says "New Issue", It's dated June 9. You will see their salaries for 2013. After you see their salaries, do me a favor, let's see if you're man enough to come back to this site and apologize, because I believe the only sack of crap will be you. But I'm sure you have no problem that two individuals who haven't been here a year, are making a ton of money but those of us who bust our asses out there since the department started will not be getting raises. I predict our raises, (maybe), will be in 2015, but I have serious doubts about that. But I assure you, we wont see a dime this year or next because of the new budget. It all goes to them. So are you man enough to apologize?

06-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Nothing about salaries there my misguided friend. Please quit with your line of BS, it's getting old. You must be one of those malcontents that got canned.

06-11-2013, 12:18 PM
My dear friend "ARNIE", there is only one misguided individual, and it is you. The only thing getting old is when those of us that are right, you bozo's who are blinded always fall back and blame those individuals were fired are the ones causing problems on this site. That's really getting old. There are plenty of us who work in Doral who are so tired of being screwed financially and this is the only forum we have to speak up, because if we speak up at work, we will be fired. Nothing has changed there. So Arnie, get a spine. I have a feeling you're one of those who no matter what the administration does, they can do no wrong. Yet, these MIami individuals who just walked in here, and make a ton of money. Yet, those of us that have been here get peanuts. So grow up please.

And if you know how to read, take the time to look at the Doral paper, it's on the site, unless you're afraid to. You will see the new wages on Page 4 of the paper. It's just below a photo of Boria. You really believe these two individuals deserve so much money. Are you that blind.
If you have no issues with it, don't worry about it. Keep your almost minimum wage salary. But some of us want to be paid for working hard and to take care of our families now and in the future. Hope you're not one a spy for the administration. If not, get pair and man up.

06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Arnie, keep up the good work of exposing BS artists. As you pointed out there was no mention of a captains salary on that site. Well done! Another demoted loser exposed.

06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Everyone on this site, I ask that you go to doralfamilyjournal.com and just look to the right of the picture of city council. Click on it and go to page 4. You will see the salaries of the chiefs administrative assistant who makes $107K and the captain who makes over $135K, apparently dumb asses like Harris and Only and Larrie, can't read, or better yet are afraid to look.

If the rest of you don't care that we haven't had a raise in 6 years and these two make all that money, that's fine, but at least you know that our PBA reps are were not pulling our leg and when they told us we are not getting pay raises, now you know why. Even Chief Gomez didn't make as much money as this wanna be captain. These idiots, Harris, Only and Larrie, better known as Moe, Larry, and Curly, are fools. They are in the administrations pocket. They don't care about us. All I ask is that you see what is posted under Boria's picture on page 4.

06-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Arnie, keep up the good work of exposing BS artists. As you pointed out there was no mention of a captains salary on that site. Well done! Another demoted loser exposed.

I have to agree with Arnie. There is no data to support the BS claims of the demoted slug. Well done Arnie.

06-11-2013, 11:36 PM
The article stated that Gomez was making $184K.
Now I know why they had to call the SWAT team to get him out of his office once he was fired.

06-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Did the article specify if the $184K that Gomez was making included his cell phone allowance?

06-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Did the article specify if the $184K that Gomez was making included his cell phone allowance?

No, I believe the $184K is without benefits.

06-12-2013, 03:08 AM
How come Gomez was making so much. 184K is ridiculous.

06-12-2013, 11:59 AM

06-12-2013, 12:06 PM

184K was ridiculous, does everyone now understand why we NEVER-EVER got a pay raise during our first 5 years here. Gomez received a ton of money, the former City Mgr. gave herself big time raises. They received 3 pay raises in the first 5 years. Now lets see why we still don't have pay raises? Maybe if some of you would just look out for us and would stop sucking the new administrations ass, you would look at Doralfamilyjournal.com to the current issue and just go to page 4. You will see why we still wont get a pay raise this year or next because of the ridiculous salaries for a captain and a chiefs assistant, and others at the top from this city.

06-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Looked a page 4. Nothing there.

06-12-2013, 01:02 PM

Fever, try again please, go to "www.doralfamilyjournal.com" you will see to the right of a photograph of the city council the journal paper which reads, "New Issue", open it up and scroll down to page 3 or 4. You can't miss it because the heading reads: "Doral Budget Amendment Approved" look just underneath Boria's picture. You will see the new salaries that have been approved for this budget year. The last two salaries belong to the captain and the chiefs assistant. The money they are now getting is outrageous. But yet nothing for the true hard working men and women of Doral PD. If they truly wanted to start fixing things, they should start by giving us a pay raise and not two individuals that just started here.

06-12-2013, 05:16 PM

06-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I found the article, it shows the following
It's entitled: Some of the New Positions with wages and benefits:
Administrative Assistant to The Chief of Police: $107,413.63
Captain: $135,849.62

It's not fair to us, but it is, what it is, nothing we can do but just move forward.

06-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Wrong Quote:

I found the article :

Captain of Police = $88,621
Administrative Assistant to the Chief = $70,724

Just needed to set the record straight.

06-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Wrong Quote:

I found the article :

Yeah, I saw that too. 88k Doesn't seem like a lot for a Captain.

06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Wrong Quote:

I found the article :

Yeah, I saw that too. 88k Doesn't seem like a lot for a Captain.

Don't really care what they make. I'm just quoting what I read in the Doral Family Journal, June 9, 2013 issue. It's wages and benefits. Where did you find the article of 88K?

06-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Wrong Quote:

I found the article :

Yes, that was on page 4.

06-13-2013, 01:51 AM

Fever, try again please, go to "www.doralfamilyjournal.com" you will see to the right of a photograph of the city council the journal paper which reads, "New Issue", open it up and scroll down to page 3 or 4. You can't miss it because the heading reads: "Doral Budget Amendment Approved" look just underneath Boria's picture. You will see the new salaries that have been approved for this budget year. The last two salaries belong to the captain and the chiefs assistant. The money they are now getting is outrageous. But yet nothing for the true hard working men and women of Doral PD. If they truly wanted to start fixing things, they should start by giving us a pay raise and not two individuals that just started here.

Shit talker!

06-13-2013, 02:09 AM
Wrong Quote:

I found the article :

06-13-2013, 02:10 AM
Wrong Quote:

I found the article :

Thanks for clarifying that.

06-13-2013, 03:43 PM
http://issuu.com/doralfamilyjournal/doc ... 44/3206898 (http://issuu.com/doralfamilyjournal/docs/doral_family_journal_-_edici__n_47/4?e=3119344/3206898)

incorrect Captain is making $135K and Assistant $107K click on like it's there in black and white. I thought it was lie but true.

06-13-2013, 04:47 PM
http://issuu.com/doralfamilyjournal/docs/doral_family_journal_-_edici__n_47/4?e=3119344/3206898

incorrect Captain is making $135K and Assistant $107K click on like it's there in black and white. I thought it was lie but true.

Guest, who ever you are, thank you for posting the site.

06-13-2013, 07:11 PM
No need to thank me. I just wanted to correct the erroneous information that was being put out. Like I said $88K for a captain is certainly within reason.

06-13-2013, 07:20 PM
No need to thank me. I just wanted to correct the erroneous information that was being put out. Like I said $88K for a captain is certainly within reason.

06-13-2013, 07:26 PM

Hey Arnie, you dumb ass, no one is thanking you. If you bother to look at the link that was provided by "Guest" and scroll down to page-4, you will see the crazy salaries and benefits. But you still have failed to tell us what paper you found this 88K statement? Chances are you wont tell us because you and Tarsan and a few other idiots are just making all this up so your boys can look good. So once again, I will ask, what paper did you find this information in?

06-13-2013, 09:29 PM

I agree with Arnie. $88K for a Captain isn't too much.

06-13-2013, 11:26 PM

Hey Arnie, I agree with you 100%, 88K for a captain isn't too much. But, Sadly, that's not the case in Doral. This Captain is making over 135K, just look it up.

06-14-2013, 02:42 AM

Yes. $88k for a Captain is very reasonable .

06-14-2013, 02:45 AM
Yes I wouldn't criticize 88K for a Captain. Sounds about right.