PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't Matias and Valdes been ROD?

05-03-2013, 08:01 PM
After the Al Crespo story on the clear gun planting and fabricating of an arrest affidavit ( which is an official misconduct ) my only question is why haven't these guys been ROD. Clear evidence of civil rights violation and false imprisonment .

05-03-2013, 08:18 PM
After the Al Crespo story on the clear gun planting and fabricating of an arrest affidavit ( which is an official misconduct ) my only question is why haven't these guys been ROD. Clear evidence of civil rights violation and false imprisonment .

I'll tell you why there are part of the friends and family plan, just ask around and you my friend will be surprise .

05-03-2013, 08:21 PM

I heard Matias tried to go see if IA would wash this out but they started doing the back stroke. They used him and Valdes as puppets, and now its save your own ass.

LESSON HERE IS IF YOUR DIRTY AND GET CAUGHT TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, DONT TURN CHIVA, NOW YOU LOST YOUR MANHOOD :snicker:

05-03-2013, 08:27 PM

I'll tell you why there are part of the friends and family plan, just ask around and you my friend will be surprise .

Family plan my ass they are going to be all wearing orange jumpsuits soon VERY VERY SOON.

Reference Obamination's comment rumor in central was that they were trying to sweep it under the rug, but they are on there own. KARMA LOTS OF KARMA

05-03-2013, 08:33 PM
]You my friend must be bitter. Good riddance for you and Iglesias...............
oh and PS: I have more lube for all of you to send to Iglesias.[/color]

05-03-2013, 08:41 PM
I have already contacted my friend Larry pipe lumber jack and he will be Iglesias shadow in the pen.

05-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Hey timba how about me putting lube on your little closet "Wannabe Straight" closet fag.
your true colors speak for themself.

05-03-2013, 09:06 PM
The sentence and words like wearing orange jumpsuits, sweep it under the rug, and Karma are men that are confuse with there sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes. Come forward and stop hiding your true Identity.

05-03-2013, 10:08 PM
The sentence and words like wearing orange jumpsuits, sweep it under the rug, and Karma are men that are confuse with there sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes. Come forward and stop hiding your true Identity.

05-03-2013, 10:49 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH You need to stop with your homosexual stuff I am trying to use that lube on your MOTHER thanks it works fine
PAPO DONT GET MAD YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO :devil: :devil:

05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
[quote="lube master":vwr2fzwx]The sentence and words like wearing orange jumpsuits, sweep it under the rug, and Karma are men that are confuse with there sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes. Come forward and stop hiding your true Identity.

BLAH BLAH BLAH You need to stop with your homosexual stuff I am trying to use that lube on your MOTHER thanks it works fine
PAPO DONT GET MAD YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO :devil: :devil: [/quote:vwr2fzwx]

MATIAS CHIVATONA VALDES CHIVATONA DOS LOCAS QUE LE VAN A PARTIR EL CUCO :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-03-2013, 11:02 PM
]You my friend must be bitter. Good riddance for you and Iglesias...............
oh and PS: I have more lube for all of you to send to Iglesias.[/color]
I am not you friend and I am not bitter, what I am is making sure everyone finds out about the three dirty RATS that think they got away scott free.

P.S. thanks again for your 1% that we will all enjoy :devil: :devil:

Its going to be a circus in a few weeks with the media all up in the station asking P.I.O about the investigation on those three that the state attorneys office has.

ENJOY THE RIDE, ITS GOING TO BE FUN TO WATCH :devil: :devil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

05-03-2013, 11:06 PM
I have already contacted my friend Larry pipe lumber jack and he will be Iglesias shadow in the pen.

You have to wait on Larry, he said he was trying out the lube on your mother before sending out :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

P.S. I love your pink letters. :devil: :devil:

05-03-2013, 11:24 PM
The word circus, media, enjoy, fun and ride. This cliché stands for the premise that you can do whatever you have to in order to capture the heart of your lover. You won't be the first and the last who reveals it's sexual interest on those two guys you speak highly of.

05-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Rats

05-04-2013, 12:07 AM
The word circus, media, enjoy, fun and ride. This cliché stands for the premise that you can do whatever you have to in order to capture the heart of your lover. You won't be the first and the last who reveals it's sexual interest on those two guys you speak highly of.
Hey lube master I think QUE TU ERES UNA LOCA :devil: :devil:

05-04-2013, 12:36 AM
FOR ALL TO READ AND JUDGEhttp://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html

05-04-2013, 12:40 AM
FOR ALL TO READ AND JUDGEhttp://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html
http://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/ ... PECTS.html (http://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html)

05-04-2013, 01:45 AM
I would like to put obamination and El timba in a room and lube them all over. You sissy need some T.L.C. since no one cares on you write other then myself.

05-04-2013, 01:47 AM
I would like to put obamination and El timba in a room and lube them all over. You sissy need some T.L.C. since no one cares on what you guys write other then myself.

05-04-2013, 01:51 AM
As a matter of fact I let you guys be the judge when I'm done with my lube. You can judge me anytime?

05-04-2013, 02:00 AM
OYE CHERNA DEJA LA PAJARERIA MY BROTHER. YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE SE LA VAN A METER SIN VASELINA
:devil: :devil: :devil:
MATIAS AND VALDES TIC TOC BY THE WAY GORDITO SWEETWATER SENDS YOU A KISS PENCA

05-04-2013, 04:19 AM
My lord said there time is comming !!!!!!!!!!

05-04-2013, 05:03 AM
My lord said there time is comming !!!!!!!!!!

It only burns the first time when you tickle the prostate. Use the right lube satan and that won't happen.

05-04-2013, 05:09 AM
OYE CHERNA DEJA LA PAJARERIA MY BROTHER. YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE SE LA VAN A METER SIN VASELINA
:devil: :devil: :devil:
MATIAS AND VALDES TIC TOC BY THE WAY GORDITO SWEETWATER SENDS YOU A KISS PENCA

I love when a sissy talks Spanish . It only get more arouse

05-04-2013, 05:14 AM
Lube master don't think I haven't forgotten about you too now go back to your foolishness and when the time comes ill call for you to !! Ha!!ha'm

05-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Satan how about you talk Spanish too. I want the angle to come out in me. Lube wants the macho man in you.

05-05-2013, 03:20 AM
HEY LUBE ME CAGO EN EL CONO DEL CORAZON DE TU MADRE, I SI ESTA MUERTA LA SACO DE LA TUMBA I ME CAGO EN ELLA OTRAVES

05-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Rats rats rats... Keep planting guns.

05-05-2013, 11:44 AM
ITS SUNDAY AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE VERY INTERESTING FOR THESE TWO LOVERS, HOPE YOU WILL HAVE DIFFERENT CELL MATES :devil:

05-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Rats, Rats, Rats! They planted a gun, lied, and send an innocent man to jail for a gun charge.

You have more evidence in this case then the grove gun planting shooting, the swamp gun planting murder and the 395 gun planting killing.

05-05-2013, 06:36 PM
I say fire everyone including the ones who write B/s in this forum.

05-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Rats, Rats, Rats! They planted a gun, lied, and send an innocent man to jail for a gun charge.

You have more evidence in this case then the grove gun planting shooting, the swamp gun planting murder and the 395 gun planting killing.

I saw the Crespo story reference the overtown gun planting case by these two officers. I can't believe they are not ROD. Is that poor innocent man still in jail? This is what happens when you pay low salary s. You get the lowest quality of professional law enforcement officer and I hear the worst is yet to come with the rush of hiring 300 new officers. Residents of miami watch out.

05-05-2013, 09:19 PM

I saw the Crespo story reference the overtown gun planting case by these two officers. I can't believe they are not ROD. Is that poor innocent man still in jail? This is what happens when you pay low salary s. You get the lowest quality of professional law enforcement officer and I hear the worst is yet to come with the rush of hiring 300 new officers. Residents of miami watch out.

Well, you see, this is where we differ.
He is probably in jail for stuff he did before and never got caught at, or that the incompetent State Attorneys Office would not file on.
Either way the SOB belongs in jail

05-06-2013, 01:32 AM
hope everyone had a good Sunday, word from above is that there should be some sort of huge commotion involving Valdes he is working on a deal with the 20th street incident. If I would guess I'd say he is going to hand up Matias, by the way he deserves no less.
El Timba

05-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Good evening could we please have the following thread deleted on this site. It is slamming one of our detectives by first and last name. I think it is an officer safety issue putting an officer name on the message board where the general public can read and see. it is apparent that they are slamming this individual without evidence and good cause. I think this thread is violating the terms and conditions of Leo affairs......and it needs to be removed......

Thank you .....

05-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Good evening could we please have the following thread deleted on this site. It is slamming one of our detectives by first and last name. I think it is an officer safety issue putting an officer name on the message board where the general public can read and see. it is apparent that they are slamming this individual without evidence and good cause. I think this thread is violating the terms and conditions of Leo affairs......and it needs to be removed......

Thank you .....
Are you kidding??! This while board has our officers names on it. Quit the department and go work for Leoaffairs you *****!

05-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Don't even try to shift this in another direction, its public information when all the RATS testified in court and gave there first and last name knowing that the herald reporters were writing all of it down and printing it on the Herald the following morning. So you see no violation here it's open for all to see. Besides the article with the 20th street gun planting incident was made public even WSVN 7 is going to post it this week, remember that was a civil rights violation that even Al Sharp is getting involved in now and the NNAACP :devil: :devil:

05-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Ladies and gentlemen of the Miami Police Department.This is not a site for personal attacks/slams and or unsubstantiated allegations so use it wisely or lose your abilities to post.

Messages can be posted and your opinions expressed without abusing the terms of use so please read them.

Here are a few tips to help you get your message across without being edited or deleted:

There is no need for profanity
No need to make allegations that are unfounded or have not been documented
No use for offensive remarks and or pictures
No slams. If you have a personal dislike for someone,go tell them in person
And the obvious,Do not make criminal allegations!
If you are aware of criminal wrong doing,report it to the proper authorities!

I realize that civilians,media and others post here too and this message is for them also!

Remember,these boards are public and they can be read by anyone so guard yourselves accordingly.
I hope this helps?
Mod 635mod 635
LEO Affairs Road Patrol

05-06-2013, 01:55 PM

Thank you .....
Are you kidding??! This while board has our officers names on it. Quit the department and go work for Leoaffairs you *****!

first of all these two guys are not detectives they are patrol officers soon to be ex-police officers like that other fat ass rat hernandez and secondly all the evidence is here about the gun planting.

05-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Look you Idiot STOP putting their names out there it is a violation. Didnt you hear the moderator, if the name doesnt matter to you then put your name out there you stupid rookie. All you want is gossip, lets gossip about your girl/boyfriend or even your mama. Jerk

05-06-2013, 03:45 PM
When I came on we were so eager to come to work to deal with the criminals. Eventhough, we made less than these rookies make today. We wore the badge with dignity and honor and corruption has been around since the beginning of time. If you did something unethical well you deserved to be fired. Not once did I ever see our collegues turn their backs on each other the way I see it today. Is this the new breed well i'm glad soon I will be leaving with dignity and pride. As for you rookies one day you might have to face the same music. Lets change this horrible mentality for your own sake. Blessed those that have changed already. Thank you!

05-06-2013, 04:19 PM
[quote="knoch out"]Look you Idiot STOP putting their names out there it is a violation. Didnt you hear the moderator, if the name doesnt matter to you then put your name out there you stupid rookie. All you want is gossip, lets gossip about your girl/boyfriend or even your mama. Jerk[/quote

My friend Knoch Out I don't give a RATS ass, your chiva boys are corrupt and are going down, I made sure the paper and the media got a hold of everything. That's right so when you see it on WSVN 7 or read it on the herald be glad to know it was me who gave it to them, besides it's public information. I want to see you tell them they can't put it on the news like they are about to. Possibly as early as today. HERE MAYBE JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO SEE THEIR NAMES AGAIN MATIAS< VALDES< SUBERTO :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol:

05-06-2013, 04:24 PM
[quote="knoch out":16xjirmk]Look you Idiot STOP putting their names out there it is a violation. Didnt you hear the moderator, if the name doesnt matter to you then put your name out there you stupid rookie. All you want is gossip, lets gossip about your girl/boyfriend or even your mama. Jerk[/quote

My friend Knoch Out I don't give a RATS ass, your chiva boys are corrupt and are going down, I made sure the paper and the media got a hold of everything. That's right so when you see it on WSVN 7 or read it on the herald be glad to know it was me who gave it to them, besides it's public information. I want to see you tell them they can't put it on the news like they are about to. Possibly as early as today. HERE MAYBE JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO SEE THEIR NAMES AGAIN MATIAS< VALDES< SUBERTO :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol: [/quote:16xjirmk]

Ladies and gentlemen of the Miami Police Department.This is not a site for personal attacks/slams and or unsubstantiated allegations so use it wisely or lose your abilities to post.

Messages can be posted and your opinions expressed without abusing the terms of use so please read them.

Here are a few tips to help you get your message across without being edited or deleted:

There is no need for profanity
No need to make allegations that are unfounded or have not been documented
No use for offensive remarks and or pictures
No slams. If you have a personal dislike for someone,go tell them in person
And the obvious,Do not make criminal allegations!
If you are aware of criminal wrong doing,report it to the proper authorities!

I realize that civilians,media and others post here too and this message is for them also!

Remember,these boards are public and they can be read by anyone so guard yourselves accordingly.
I hope this helps?
Mod 635mod 635
LEO Affairs Road PatrolMod

05-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Hey stop with the cut and paste there is no MOD 635, but good try

05-06-2013, 10:12 PM
First and foremost you little fag i'm no friend to a girly gossiper like you. If you were half the officer that these guys are with balls to stop corruption then maybe you could be a friend. But NOOOO, you are a fag that loves the gossip like a little girl. He is a convicted felon and theres nothing you can do about it. So tell me little fag have you gone to visit him or better yet are you helping his kids through these tough times. NOPE some friend you are, little fag. So look in the mirror and ask Damn he's right some friend I am BIATCH.

05-06-2013, 11:05 PM
You will see my ***** friend LOL temper temper they are in deep shit you and they know it
You will see the news. I think you are Matia's brother, if my spicy senses are right you were
A ***** when you were in the Corp and still are, I bet your wondering how I know this is you, its called connection biatch

05-07-2013, 03:28 AM
O What happened Knoch Out , you see I know who you are and the ***** you were in the military and then as a dirty cop at the Beach. That's right you aint got shit to say cause you got HACKED. :lol: :lol:

05-07-2013, 12:48 PM
First and foremost you little fag i'm no friend to a girly gossiper like you. If you were half the officer that these guys are with balls to stop corruption then maybe you could be a friend. But NOOOO, you are a fag that loves the gossip like a little girl. He is a convicted felon and theres nothing you can do about it. So tell me little fag have you gone to visit him or better yet are you helping his kids through these tough times. NOPE some friend you are, little fag. So look in the mirror and ask Damn he's right some friend I am BIATCH.

What little boy you don't want to play anymore now that I know who you are, Look at the end Matias, Valdes and Suberto will go down.

05-07-2013, 03:15 PM
You have to be the stupidest person alive you know nothing and the only one going down is your wife on me again. So how do I taste cuz she likes it. The next time you kiss her stop for a second and smell. Your a little fag now go handle a 17 BIATCH.

05-07-2013, 05:39 PM
You have to be the stupidest person alive you know nothing and the only one going down is your wife on me again. So how do I taste cuz she likes it. The next time you kiss her stop for a second and smell. Your a little fag now go handle a 17 BIATCH.
I don't have to worry about that, see I don't have a wife I just do your mother, and by the way I don't answer 17's I only answer 33 calls at you mom's house BIATCH. :devil: :devil:

YOU GOT TO ADMITT THAT"S FUNNY, I KNOW YOU LAUGHING :devil: :devil:

05-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Hey Matias and Valdes how are you guys handling patrol, you know the next step is R.O.D. so stand by, cause its coming down the pipe.

05-08-2013, 04:47 AM
Juliet Papa there is no case coming down lets just drop this BS.

05-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Do you honestly think that gun planting BS case is going to go away. The man did two years for that.

05-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Do you honestly think that gun planting BS case is going to go away. The man did two years for that.

The guy has an attorney and they are working with the state, so when they get the criminal charge then they go civil on them.

05-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Obamanation, seems you are a keyboard warrior. You don’t have the balls to act like an idiot in person, so you hide behind the internet. Poor schmuck. :lol:

05-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Obamanation, seems you are a keyboard warrior. You don’t have the balls to act like an idiot in person, so you hide behind the internet. Poor schmuck. :lol:

Hold on..... Let me get this straight, you talking to me about not putting my name, let me guess is Guest your first name or last you idiot.

Besides you Matias and Valdes supporter of corrupt gun planting cops, I bet you are as dirty as them.
:devil: :devil:

05-08-2013, 03:31 PM

Hold on..... Let me get this straight, you talking to me about not putting my name, let me guess is Guest your first name or last you idiot.

Besides you Matias and Valdes supporter of corrupt gun planting cops, I bet you are as dirty as them.

I say follow your Comrade foot steps so some day we can read about you, and in up like him.

05-08-2013, 04:42 PM

I say follow your Comrade foot steps so some day we can read about you, and in up like him.

Matias and Valdes are the ones that are going to end up getting 39. You'll see :lol: :lol:

05-09-2013, 02:47 AM

05-09-2013, 05:32 PM

I was a little busy talking to some people from the press reference the Matias and Valdes case on the gun planting. They advised me not to communicate no more with you for the next couple days, but I will chat with you soon.

05-09-2013, 09:25 PM

I was a little busy talking to some gay friends from the press reference the Matias and Valdes case on the dildo planting. They advised me not to smell or shove the dildo for the next couple days, but I will play with it soon.

05-09-2013, 09:28 PM
I was a little busy talking to some gay friends from the press reference the Matias and Valdes case on the dildo planting. They advised me not to smell or shove the dildo for the next couple days, but I will play with it soon. :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-09-2013, 09:31 PM
I was a little busy talking to some gay friends from the press reference the Matias and Valdes case on the dildo planting. They advised me not to smell or shove the dildo for the next couple days, but I will play with it soon. :devil: :devil: :devil:

WTF YOU'RE SINK STAY OFF THIS FORUM

05-09-2013, 09:32 PM

WTF YOU'RE SINK STAY OFF THIS FORUM

WTF YOU'RE SICK STAY OFF THIS FORUM

05-10-2013, 01:13 AM
HEY MATIAS YOU AND VALDES ARE GOING TO HATE LIFE PRETTY SOON< YOU THINK YOU GUYS HAVE IT BAD NOW< WAIT TILL THE PAPER AND MEDIA EXPOSE YOU ALL OVER THE NEWS :snicker: :snicker:

05-10-2013, 01:48 AM
HEY MATIAS YOU AND VALDES ARE GOING TO SEE MY DILDO UP MY ASS SOON< YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE MEN NOW< WAIT TILL SEE THIS 9 INCH DILDO UP MY ASS AND I EXPOSE PICTURES TO THE MEDIA YOU WILL ALL KNOW WHO I AM. :snicker: :snicker:

05-10-2013, 01:58 AM
HEY MATIAS YOU AND VALDES ARE GOING TO SEE MY DILDO UP MY ASS SOON< YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE MEN NOW< WAIT TILL SEE THIS 9 INCH DILDO UP MY ASS AND I EXPOSE PICTURES TO THE MEDIA YOU WILL ALL KNOW WHO I AM. :snicker: :snicker:

That's hilarious......lol lol lol :snicker:

05-10-2013, 03:00 AM

Can't get the dildo for the next 2 hours your mom wont let it go, she is prep in it for you so lube up

05-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Can I get the dildo for the next 2 hours, me and my boyfriend wont let it go, he is prepping it for me so I could lube up. :devil: :devil:

05-12-2013, 03:23 PM
The surprise is coming possibly this week :roll:

05-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Rats!

05-14-2013, 01:01 AM
You city guys posted some article reference C.S.U. gun planting on our Miami Dade County Leo Affairs site, looks bad guys.

Who are these C.S.U. rats ?

05-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Matias, Valdes and Hernandez bunch if rats..

05-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Hey Matias and Valdes so much for trying to back up Suberto on the false arrest, the guy just got let out last week per the judge, word is he has a high end attorney who is working with the state and the feds. Looks like they are going to start some shit with the NAACP You Rats are at the end of your rope.

Enjoy the nightmare, you corrupted cops are giving us a bad name.