PDA

View Full Version : Jump ship

05-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Since I was lied about the BS dept. 25 years. You see I was told to hang in there better time will come. It was all a big fat lied. I have made it my business to educate the rookies and go to a decent dept. like the gables or the beach, even the county. :devil: :devil:

05-02-2013, 07:40 PM
You sir are one of the major problems that this department has. You probably have a GED or high school diploma and couldn't go anywhere else. You work for a great place you make more money than most GED or diploma holders ever will, yet you are here festering like rotten fruit rubbing your stench on rookies that are here to do a job that know what they go into when they signed up. You are helping the Mayor and Chief bring the moral down into the dumps. Please for our sake retire and get the F*** out of our Department! :D

05-02-2013, 07:53 PM
You sir are one of the major problems that this department has. You probably have a GED or high school diploma and couldn't go anywhere else. You work for a great place you make more money than most GED or diploma holders ever will, yet you are here festering like rotten fruit rubbing your stench on rookies that are here to do a job that know what they go into when they signed up. You are helping the Mayor and Chief bring the moral down into the dumps. Please for our sake retire and get the F*** out of our Department! :D

Sorry

Bad advice*

05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Since I was lied about the BS dept. 25 years. You see I was told to hang in there better time will come. It was all a big fat lied. I have made it my business to educate the rookies and go to a decent dept. like the gables or the beach, even the county. :devil: :devil:

No little kiddies , if your young and able move on. The grass it's always greener on the other side but in our case we have none. So move on and say "hasta la vista ,,,, BABY!"

05-03-2013, 01:55 AM
[quote="The insider":pxa6r15c]Since I was lied about the BS dept. 25 years. You see I was told to hang in there better time will come. It was all a big fat lied. I have made it my business to educate the rookies and go to a decent dept. like the gables or the beach, even the county. :devil: :devil:

No little kiddies , if your young and able move on. The grass it's always greener on the other side but in our case we have none. So move on and say "hasta la vista ,,,, BABY!"[/quote:pxa6r15c]
Here at Miami beach we love to hire city of Miami officers. We don't have an academy anymore, we now hire certified. Thanks to the city , you guys train them we hire them. Je je je. Check out our website , we will open up in the next 90 days. We are loosing about 50 by the end of the year, due to retirement. Stay safe, and cross the Mac Arthur.

05-04-2013, 06:32 PM
If your under 10 years then go like the small group that left to the gables then got f___ . Not even the gables is good anymore.

05-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Grass is not greener on the other side folks MPD is way better than all other cities we are the largest with the most resources nothing compared to the other cities around.

05-04-2013, 07:13 PM
We have everyhing but pay for the employees

05-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Grass is not greener on the other side folks MPD is way better than all other cities we are the largest with the most resources nothing compared to the other cities around.
Grass greener or am looking for $$$$$$$$$$$. Something MPD can not provide. I honestly don't give a crap about resources. Resources don't feed my family. $$$$$$ does.

05-04-2013, 08:11 PM
You my brother should had become a doctor or a lawyer there is no money in law enforcement job just satifaction and gratitute, so get the fu... out if your heart is not here or maybe since you probably only have a GED join the narcotics criminal so we could take you down :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil:

05-04-2013, 10:20 PM
You my brother should had become a doctor or a lawyer there is no money in law enforcement job just satifaction and gratitute, so get the fu... out if your heart is not here or maybe since you probably only have a GED join the narcotics criminal so we could take you down :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil:
Life is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Picture that.

05-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Life is a about having as much sex as possible! Getting drunk and slapping women around

05-07-2013, 05:25 AM
Life is a about having as much sex as possible! Getting drunk and slapping women around
Unfortunately, cannot have neither one with out $$$$$$$$.

05-07-2013, 08:12 AM
We have everyhing but pay for the employees

*everything

05-07-2013, 04:53 PM
You are wrong my friend. Some police departments like Miami-Dade PD still appreciate their officers and pay them accordingly.

05-07-2013, 06:58 PM

Nice to see you get busted for domestic violence. You get convicted and fired in the same day. Only reason to hit a woman is to prevent your bodily harm. Not that your a drunken asshole and beat your old lady when you stubble in the door. ASSHOLE!

05-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Brothers and sisters rene revilla was baker acted after not eating or showering for days. He was found in the corner wearing pink woman's underwear and his police auxiliary shirt. Family is asking for friends to stay in touch with him because he can't cope without being an officer anymore. We live you rene and wish you the best recovery your family from backgrounds.

05-10-2013, 04:00 AM
Brothers and sisters rene revilla was baker acted after not eating or showering for days. He was found in the corner wearing pink woman's underwear and his police auxiliary shirt. Family is asking for friends to stay in touch with him because he can't cope without being an officer anymore. We live you rene and wish you the best recovery your family from backgrounds.
HE MUST OF MADE YOU CRY LIKE THE LITTLE ***** YOU ARE......HAHA LOSER

05-10-2013, 03:30 PM

We suck here don't come over here. Go to a real department not a security guard job with a POS for a chief!!!

05-10-2013, 10:56 PM
jr and major reverend Jackson, 2 who never did any police work, making the $$$$$$$, thanks daddy