PDA

View Full Version : McKinney

04-29-2013, 05:29 PM
The son of a good friend of the chief's started today. His name is John McKinney and everyone should welcome him with open arms. Please don't pay any attention to all of the red flags that surface during his background or the fact that other agencies turned him down. Any friend of the chief is a friend of ours!

04-29-2013, 06:45 PM
You mean John McKickYourAss?

I'm hoping, in the near future, he'll take some training in the Art of Hot Tub Tazing, Daughterboarding (what better way to get your step child in line!), and/or The Huerta Advaned Institute for the Study of Mowing Down Poor Schlubs While You're Blasting Away Like It's The Wild Wild West.

Bikini not included.

04-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Wow, your right you do hire some questionable people. For those who have a short memory let me make a list for you.

1) A Captain who worked at every place in Dade County and not by choice.

2) A bald Lt. Who has bigger boobs than Mann, lost his gun at a small PD in Palm Beach and then try to cover it by buying a new one, lolololol

3) A Sgt who was fired from Pembroke Pines and has a drinking problem.

4) A Sgt fired from Davie who is physco

5 ) A current Lt who was accused of a burglary with a battery

6) A current Lt who on duty was drilling some Parkland hoe, left his shoe behind as he jumped out the window crying for help as he was confronted by the husband.

McKickyourass should do fine with all the ****nuts!!!!

04-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Don't forget about the female civilian that they had to hide in another building.....

04-30-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow, your right you do hire some questionable people. For those who have a short memory let me make a list for you.

1) A Captain who worked at every place in Dade County and not by choice.

2) A bald Lt. Who has bigger boobs than Mann, lost his gun at a small PD in Palm Beach and then try to cover it by buying a new one, lolololol

3) A Sgt who was fired from Pembroke Pines and has a drinking problem.

4) A Sgt fired from Davie who is physco

5 ) A current Lt who was accused of a burglary with a battery

6) A current Lt who on duty was drilling some Parkland hoe, left his shoe behind as he jumped out the window crying for help as he was confronted by the husband.

McKickyourass should do fine with all the ****nuts!!!!

Dear Chaz.

You are one righteous dude!

Sincerely
Chaz

04-30-2013, 03:02 AM
Thanks

04-30-2013, 03:38 AM
Well Chaz is doing his share of posting on our site (lord knows his site sucks). How much more proof do you need that Chaz HATES COPS. How about a real novel approach, how about we form our OWN opinions about our brothers and sisters in law enforcement rather than listen to that creep. We do a lot of talking about being family, having honor and having each others back at CCPD we talk the talk now its time to walk the walk. I don't know about you but if someone attacks my family, the fight is on. CHAZ HATES COPS AND NOT JUST THE ONES HE WRITES ABOUT HE CLOSET HATES ALL YOU JERKS WHO FEED HIM INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE ONES DOING THIS YOUR NO HERO YOUR JUST ANOTHER JERK WHO GETS SOME SICK PLEASURE OUT OF TRASHING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON SOMEDAY.

04-30-2013, 04:34 AM
Well Chaz is doing his share of posting on our site (lord knows his site sucks). How much more proof do you need that Chaz HATES COPS.Not all cops hate Chazz. We in Deerfield have a great respect for a private citizrn who police the police. How about a real novel approach, how about we form our OWN opinions about our brothers and sisters in law enforcement rather than listen to that creep. Because when we openly voice our opinions, we get severe reprisals.We do a lot of talking about being family, having honor and having each others back at CCPD we talk the talk now its time to walk the walk. I don't know about you but if someone attacks my family, the fight is on. Does your ignorance and hypocrisy hold no bounds? There have been at least a half dozen ckpd cops that have been thru the gauntlet known as, step inside my office while i attack u and your family.CHAZ HATES COPS AND NOT JUST THE ONES HE WRITES ABOUT HE CLOSET HATES ALL YOU !?JERKS?! WHO FEED HIM INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE ONES DOING THIS YOUR NO HERO YOUR JUST ANOTHER JERK WHO GETS SOME SICK PLEASURE OUT OF TRASHING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON SOMEDAY............ 'John Winger', ..........."Then again, maybe one of us won't

Also, thanks for the attempt, :lol:

04-30-2013, 06:02 AM
[quote="Wake up call":3fat18b9]Well Chaz is doing his share of posting on our site (lord knows his site sucks). How much more proof do you need that Chaz HATES COPS.Not all cops hate Chazz. We in Deerfield have a great respect for a private citizrn who police the police. How about a real novel approach, how about we form our OWN opinions about our brothers and sisters in law enforcement rather than listen to that creep. Because when we openly voice our opinions, we get severe reprisals.We do a lot of talking about being family, having honor and having each others back at CCPD we talk the talk now its time to walk the walk. I don't know about you but if someone attacks my family, the fight is on. Does your ignorance and hypocrisy hold no bounds? There have been at least a half dozen ckpd cops that have been thru the gauntlet known as, step inside my office while i attack u and your family.CHAZ HATES COPS AND NOT JUST THE ONES HE WRITES ABOUT HE CLOSET HATES ALL YOU !?JERKS?! WHO FEED HIM INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE ONES DOING THIS YOUR NO HERO YOUR JUST ANOTHER JERK WHO GETS SOME SICK PLEASURE OUT OF TRASHING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON SOMEDAY............ 'John Winger', ..........."Then again, maybe one of us won't

Also, thanks for the attempt :lol:[/quote:3fat18b9]

Nice try but you are as shill for Chaz or you are Chaz. Your facts are from people with an adgenda and lies. Just by your response you know nothing about CCPD and you are definitely not a part of our organization...go back to your Blog..... Ps. just a cop who know bullshit when he hears it.

04-30-2013, 11:33 AM
So here is the thing.

1. Why would I want to post anonymously? I'm an attention whore.
2. My blog sucks so bad, that right now, at this very moment, I have nearly two dozen folks (visitors) reading my words.
3. I'm so famous, that others now have taken to posting under my name. One key difference to keep in mind as you read the "Chaz" posts -- the poster's wordsmithing abilities (or lack thereof).

I don't have cops. I don't hate Mann, Marti, Sgt. Rock, McWhiteBread, or YacoTacoYaco. In fact, I have zero emotional coinage with their regards.

In Mann's case, I believe he's a lying sack of sh*t ill-suited for the task at hand. I believe he is a liability to the city in general, and the taxpayer as a whole. It's my belief he needs to be fired, sooner versus than later. And when he goes, there needs to be a sea-change of management (suggestion: put Lees in charge).

Now, I say all of that rather dispassionately. There's no hate, no animosity, no pent up emotions.

Just a cold, calculated decision of mine.

But, then again, what do I know? I only ended up on the front pages of the Washington Post and Roll Call.

04-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Ooh I am so impressed the Washington Post. The Boston bomber also made the front page of the Washington Post and he was a dirtbag ahole. You also made headlines in the Broward County and Palm BCH County court houses over the years, unfortunately not to impressive, restraining orders,....well you know.

Go back to your blog I am sure dozens of people throughout the country are waiting for your rants and raves.

04-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Ooh I am so impressed the Washington Post. The Boston bomber also made the front page of the Washington Post and he was a dirtbag ahole. You also made headlines in the Broward County and Palm BCH County court houses over the years, unfortunately not to impressive, restraining orders....well you know.

Go back to your blog I am sure dozens of people throughout the country are waiting for your rants and raves.

I am sure Chazz is appreciative of you making his point for him :lol:

04-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Well Chaz is doing his share of posting on??? our??? site (lord knows his site sucks). How much more proof do you need that Chaz HATES COPS. How about a real novel approach, how about we form our OWN opinionsWE have, care to debate them..... :oops: about our brothers and sisters in law enforcement rather than listen to that creep. We do a lot of talking about being family, having honor and having each others back at CCPD we talk the talk now its time to walk the walk. I don't know about you but if !!!someone attacks my family!!!, the fight is on. Seems rather hostile, care to explain?CHAZ HATES COPS AND NOT JUST THE ONES HE WRITES ABOUT HE CLOSET HATES ALL YOU JERKS WHO FEED HIM INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE ONES DOING THIS YOUR NO :cop: HERO :cop: YOUR JUST ANOTHER JERK WHO GETS SOME SICK PLEASURE OUT OF TRASHING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON SOMEDAY.Kinda hard to do that from a broom closet; opulent, espresso rich, cherry-wood flooring of the Eagle's Nest.....

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865)
#MANNFAIL

04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Ooh I am so impressed the Washington Post. The Boston bomber also made the front page of the Washington Post and he was a dirtbag ahole.Um, there were 2 bombers...and your statement really doesn't help but prove Chazz's point, albeit not for the company, but for the substance of your statement... You also made headlines in the Broward County and Palm BCH County court houses over the years, unfortunately not to impressive, restraining orders, wife beating....well you know.Yet you were more than pleased by hiring someone federally indicted ?!?! That was in those same rags? Your points are literally self-defeating; every point you make furthers our points.

Go back to your blog I am sure dozens of people throughout the country are waiting for your rants and raves.WE are, as is Lauderdale Lakes, Deerfield, Luxembourg and the Lesser Antilles, Oh, and Delray too.

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”
Abraham Lincoln quotes

#MANN-DENBURG, #EPICFAIL

04-30-2013, 04:07 PM
I am so confused about that allegation I beat my wife.

1. I've never been married.
2. I've never been arrested for assault and/or battery.

Now Mod, how about you remove that defamatory post about me. Completely libelous. Known as per se defamation. Accusing me of a crime I did not commit.

Or leave it alone -- as I find it funny as hell!

I also made the Sunday front pages of the Miami Herald, been on TV and radio, New Times Activist of the Year, had a world famous forensic agency name an award after me (The Chaz).

Member of the prestigious First Amendment Foundation's Citizen Brigade.

And so on and so forth...

I am one amazing blogger/activist. Just ask me, I'd be glad to tell you.

04-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Well Chaz is doing his share of posting on our site (lord knows his site sucks). How much more proof do you need that Chaz HATES COPS. How about a real novel approach, how about we form our OWN opinions about our brothers and sisters in law enforcement rather than listen to that creep. We do a lot of talking about being family, having honor and having each others back at CCPD we talk the talk now its time to walk the walk. I don't know about you but if someone attacks my family, the fight is on. CHAZ HATES COPS AND NOT JUST THE ONES HE WRITES ABOUT HE CLOSET HATES ALL YOU JERKS WHO FEED HIM INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE ONES DOING THIS YOUR NO HERO YOUR JUST ANOTHER JERK WHO GETS SOME SICK PLEASURE OUT OF TRASHING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON SOMEDAY.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

04-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Looks like the Mann supporters (all three of them) are working OT on this the site the last couple of days. Let's called them the "broom closet brigade!"

04-30-2013, 06:12 PM
>> Let's called them the "broom closet brigade!"

Are you suggesting that Mann needs to come out of the closet? Is Tom Cruise in there with him?

05-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Looks like the Mann supporters (all three of them) are working OT on this the site the last couple of days. Let's called them the "broom closet brigade!"

------------------------------- :cop: Must have struck a nerve :cop: ------------------------------

05-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Hey lt mcwhitebread while I enjoy your quotes although baseless because you are a hypocritical ignaramous. Here's one for you. Confucius say now that you've burnt down my house I can see the stars much better. Keep throwing stones. I've got boulders baby!!!!
Although I really enjoy zombies, skeletons are cool too!!!!

05-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey lt mcwhitebread while I enjoy your quotes although baseless because you are a hypocritical ignaramous. Here's one for you. Confucius say now that you've burnt down my house I can see the stars much better. Keep throwing stones. I've got boulders baby!!!!

Geez McWhitebread ... did they have a sale on Zima at Costco?

Can I buy a complete thought?

05-01-2013, 02:34 AM
Hey lt mcwhitebread while I enjoy your quotes although baseless because you are a hypocritical ignaramous. Here's one for you. Confucius say now that you've burnt down my house I can see the stars much better. Keep throwing stones. I've got boulders baby!!!! We know, you keep dropping them on yourself :lol:

Show this to your handler, since he :roll: doesn't :roll: read this...........

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln