PDA

View Full Version : What staff member wrote to the Herald

04-28-2013, 05:16 PM
You noticed that no one in our command staff wrote a single thing to the media concerning the judges comments.

04-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Latin: qui tacet consentire videtur. Meaning "he who is silent is taken to agree"

04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
They can say what they want to about this department as long as they leave me alone. I have been here a long time , finally made it to staff and am not going to risk losing my position by sticking my neck out. No way. Sorry guys but after I retire I will write to the Herald on a daily basis. Just not now. I hope you understand.

04-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Can any of our staff members write besides the nutty white guy.

04-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Latin: qui tacet consentire videtur. Meaning "he who is silent is taken to agree"

Damn it PMC can't you just sit down and relax. You were doing so good for a few days. PMC = keyboard warrior. We will be waiting for your attempt to defend yourself in the arrogant ways that you do.

04-28-2013, 08:08 PM
They can say what they want to about this department as long as they leave me alone. I have been here a long time , finally made it to staff and am not going to risk losing my position by sticking my neck out. No way. Sorry guys but after I retire I will write to the Herald on a daily basis. Just not now. I hope you understand.
What a worm....

04-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Why didnt the chief, Deputy Chief/ Asst. City Manager, Mayor, City Manager respond to this judge? Maybe the FOP, or HOA could have spoke up. But no one cared to say anything. A sorry department led by sorry people.

04-28-2013, 08:46 PM
The MCPBA president wrote a letter from the federal jail while serving her sentence.

04-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Why didnt the chief, Deputy Chief/ Asst. City Manager, Mayor, City Manager respond to this judge? Maybe the FOP, or HOA could have spoke up. But no one cared to say anything. A sorry department led by sorry people.

Because the judge is a 100% correct in his assesment...

04-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Because you all are cry babies and if they write a letter you cry they don't write a letter you cry. So take it up the azz and go on with your misrable lives.

04-28-2013, 10:57 PM

Because the judge is a 100% correct in his assesment...

I have to agree with the Judge. This place breeds corruption.