PDA

View Full Version : guy

04-26-2013, 03:57 PM
When Mann and Rivera are booted, an added bonus will be watching :cop: :cop: get thrown back into general population and assigned a 2006 sled with 90k mile and a faded light bar. How sweet will that be!

04-26-2013, 10:14 PM
When Mann and Rivera are booted, an added bonus will be watching :cop: :cop: get thrown back into general population and assigned a 2006 sled with 90k mile and a faded light bar. How sweet will that be!

I wish there was a "LIKE" button for this post!

04-27-2013, 01:14 AM
The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
William Penn

04-27-2013, 01:25 PM
The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
William Penn

I WISH THEY HAD A LIKE BUTTON FOR THIS :D

04-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Hashtag: #SDCarRat

04-27-2013, 02:17 PM
This 'post' is an attempt to disract us. Let's stay on topic please. It's obvious we're affecting the man, now he's asking his minions to put themselves on the front.

04-27-2013, 02:26 PM
He is a good guy,, who currently has loyalties. Hopefully he will see the light.

04-27-2013, 02:47 PM
He is a good guy, who currently has misguided loyalties. Hopefully he will see the light.

We agree. He's doing the job he has very well. And he's a good guy.

04-27-2013, 10:17 PM
It's easy ... To hide behind the, "oh, it's my job."

You go with that ... as long as you agree, every time you look in the mirror, you acknowledge you're a coward.

You might have a gun full of bullets, a TacoTazer full of Energizer Bunnies, and a gold badge.

But you're still a coward.

If there's a fight in the trenches, I'd not want to have you along.

04-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Why did the MOD remove the word "CAR" from "CAR GUY" in the title of the thread? That did not violate the TOS...????? Are we protecting someone?

04-28-2013, 04:07 AM
Let me ask all you dorks out the a question, why do you dislike car guy (lol)?????
The police fleet has never been better and he is constantly trying to get us better equipment. Oh it's obvious you want his job? Where is all the venom coming from? These are your brother officers. You are the same cops that ***** there is no loyalty and brotherhood among cops. Tell me what has he done sooooo wrong that you feel the need slam him on this site. Oh he likes his job and does it well, that explains why you hate him, he is obviously making you look bad.

mod 661
04-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Why did the MOD remove That did not violate the TOS...????? Are we protecting someone?

Understand that I may or may not work for your department and I am trying to be as fair as possible when it comes to TOS. It is never going to seem fair to everyone all of the time,especially if you are the subject of a post. The alternative would be going back to what was occurring a few months ago when all posts were completely edited of all content. That is not an option as this is not my web site, so I edit enough to still have an open discussion.

Thank you for your input.

MOD 661

04-28-2013, 08:17 PM
MOD 661- thanks for your objectivity. The last MOD (559) was/is a brown-nosing A$$ who works directly for Mann and would remove or edit anything negative about Mann while leaving tons of negative comments about others, such as Cuddeback & Avello. Luckily MOD 1 found out about it and got rid of him. Keep up the good work!

[quote="Car guy":1nqg15fh]Why did the MOD remove That did not violate the TOS...????? Are we protecting someone?

Understand that I may or may not work for your department and I am trying to be as fair as possible when it comes to TOS. It is never going to seem fair to everyone all of the time,especially if you are the subject of a post. The alternative would be going back to what was occurring a few months ago when all posts were completely edited of all content. That is not an option as this is not my web site, so I edit enough to still have an open discussion.

MOD 661[/quote:1nqg15fh]

04-28-2013, 09:04 PM
MOD 661- thanks for your objectivity. The last MOD (559) was/is a brown-nosing A$$ who works directly for Mann and would remove or edit anything negative about Mann while leaving tons of negative comments about others, such as Cuddeback & Avello. Luckily MOD 1 found out about it and got rid of him. Keep up the good work!

[quote="mod 661":iy0275r7][quote="Car guy":iy0275r7]Why did the MOD remove That did not violate the TOS...????? Are we protecting someone?

MOD 661[/quote:iy0275r7][/quote:iy0275r7]

“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”
? George Bernard Shaw

04-28-2013, 10:08 PM

[quote="mod 661":2yu2mo1w][quote="Car guy":2yu2mo1w]Why did the MOD remove That did not violate the TOS...????? Are we protecting someone?

MOD 661[/quote:2yu2mo1w][/quote:2yu2mo1w]

[color=#FF4080]
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”
? George Bernard Shaw[/color

AWESOME

04-29-2013, 02:31 AM
Let me ask all you dorks out the a question, why do you dislike car guy (lol)?????
The police fleet has never been better and he is constantly trying to get us better equipment. Oh it's obvious you want his job? Where is all the venom coming from? These are your brother officers. You are the same cops that ***** there is no loyalty and brotherhood among cops. Tell me what has he done sooooo wrong that you feel the need slam him on this site. Oh he likes his job and does it well, that explains why you hate him, he is obviously making you look bad.

Good post and very true