PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Secretary

04-23-2013, 10:45 PM
I have a really good question. I know you have not had much time in the head seat. However, with all the talk of P&P going to local Sheriff Offices, discouragement of arrests, letting offenders go that shouldn't, missing money, telling officers to use their own car field work, no computer searches (etc.....). P&P has been going down hill ever since Nimer has been in charge. We have continued to show up to the table telling everyone we have been able to cut more and more and need no further funding. Citizens have been hurt due to lack of effective supervision. When can you tell me, do you start looking at the leadership in place at P&P. When is enough, enough. People like Nimer may not be directly at fault, but she and her staff are ultimately responsible. Up until recently P&P has gone pretty much under the radar. However, now you have had an up and coming leader in Pasco (Chris Nocco), point out the failures publicly.

If you had a coach of a sports team continue to lose, would you not replace he and the staff ? Again I do not know if she is directly at fault. however, she has hired CA's and Sups that have no idea what they are doing. How long will this circus be permitted to operate without proper leadership ? Its only a matter of time before each County takes us over. I dont know maybe that's good. I do know your problem as of now is a leadership problem that needs to be dealt with all the way down to your CA's.

04-24-2013, 01:40 AM
I have a really good question. I know you have not had much time in the head seat. However, with all the talk of P&P going to local Sheriff Offices, discouragement of arrests, letting offenders go that shouldn't, missing money, telling officers to use their own car field work, no computer searches (etc.....). P&P has been going down hill ever since Nimer has been in charge. We have continued to show up to the table telling everyone we have been able to cut more and more and need no further funding. Citizens have been hurt due to lack of effective supervision. When can you tell me, do you start looking at the leadership in place at P&P. When is enough, enough. People like Nimer may not be directly at fault, but she and her staff are ultimately responsible. Up until recently P&P has gone pretty much under the radar. However, now you have had an up and coming leader in Pasco (Chris Nocco), point out the failures publicly.

If you had a coach of a sports team continue to lose, would you not replace he and the staff ? Again I do not know if she is directly at fault. however, she has hired CA's and Sups that have no idea what they are doing. How long will this circus be permitted to operate without proper leadership ? Its only a matter of time before each County takes us over. I dont know maybe that's good. I do know your problem as of now is a leadership problem that needs to be dealt with all the way down to your CA's.

Dear Guest
Kind Regards

Thank you for your thoughts. Changes put into place due to our new re-entry initiatives have reduced recidivism significantly benefiting the taxpayers of Florida saving well over 50 million probably this year alone and our clients have benefited significantly also leading better productive lives. Due to the reduced VOPs many clients are now productive tax paying citizens and a burden has been lifted from the people of the state of Florida financially and by reduced crime rates. In short our plan is working. We have been in negotiations with Sheriff Nocco and those negotiations are ongoing and look to go beyond this current legislation session unfortunately for some but I am sure next year will bring new discussion on this issue. I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Yours Thankfully,

Secretary Michael D. Crews :twisted:

04-29-2013, 02:26 AM

Dear Guest
Kind Regards

Thank you for your thoughts. Changes put into place due to our new re-entry initiatives have reduced recidivism significantly benefiting the taxpayers of Florida saving well over 50 million probably this year alone and our clients have benefited significantly also leading better productive lives. Due to the reduced VOPs many clients are now productive tax paying citizens and a burden has been lifted from the people of the state of Florida financially and by reduced crime rates. In short our plan is working. We have been in negotiations with Sheriff Nocco and those negotiations are ongoing and look to go beyond this current legislation session unfortunately for some but I am sure next year will bring new discussion on this issue. I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Yours Thankfully,

Secretary Michael D. Crews :twisted:

You can blame Jenny Nimmer or anyone else in the chain of command all the way down to the supervisor level. The reality though is that our failure is not In what we do. We succeed!! Administration make many hard calls and they are accountable for them. Secretary Crews took a rap for a budget shortfall he had no way of controlling. We knew we were being targeted by the Governor from day 1 so why are we all acting surprised that he is following up on his plan? Come on start complaining and do your job per policies in place. If something goes wrong then we are not the scapegoats the administration is. If you can find the goose who gives out the golden eggs, let everyone know. Until then realize that until the governor is gone, we are playing against a stacked hand.