PDA

View Full Version : North Port PD Con Job

04-21-2013, 06:59 PM
So here is how this is going to play out.

During the hours of 12:30 and 13:00, on 04-21-2013 my brother-in-law had the misfortune of pulling into the North Port McDonald's Drive Thru Line.
Now this is a crappy time at best to get something from any drive-thru comapany in North Port, right?

Sitting in the drive-thru line for 10 mins+ at said business (which is BS) white male around 18 yrs old walks up to my brother-in-laws car with an iced box of confection asking if he would like something.

Thinking that this is McDonald's way of trying to deal with it's slow rate of it's Drive-Thru service, Carol say's thank "GOD YES!!!!"

He reached for a double Reese's Cup package and was told it was a dollar.
Carol thought, W!!!!

It was then that Carol noticed that the person was not a Mc Donald's employee, but rather he was a North Port Police Department Explore.

04-21-2013, 07:40 PM
So, you're some moron complaining about an EXPLORER?

Really??????

04-21-2013, 08:32 PM
So did you ask the McDonalds manager if they gave permission? What is the issue here? Are you blaming the NPPD for not givin you free candy or the fact the McDonalds was busy?

04-21-2013, 10:54 PM

Really??????

YES I AM!!!!!!!!
REALLY!!!!!!!

The "X" walks up to the car and asks, "would you like some chocolate?

Yes, thank you.
When taking a piece, the then says, "that will be a dollar."

Dropping the candy back ito the plastic box, the statement of "NO THANK YOU, GO THE AWAY CON JOB!!!!"
It is when the turns around, and walks away, that one see's on the back of his shirt that he is a "North Port PD Explore>

Nothing is stated like, "would you care to buy some candy in support of North Port Police Explorer Post 94.

The thought he could shame a donation by this kind of pitch.

The McDonalds manager gave permission for our Explores to ask for donations as people entered the restaurant.

The manager on duty stated that they never gave permission for the Explores to solicit donations from drive-thru customers.

Especialy with the "CON JOB TACTICS" that were used. :evil:

04-22-2013, 08:36 AM

Really??????

YES I AM!!!!!!!!
REALLY!!!!!!!

The "X" walks up to the car and asks, "would you like some chocolate?

Yes, thank you.
When taking a piece, the then says, "that will be a dollar."

Dropping the candy back ito the plastic box, the statement of "NO THANK YOU, GO THE AWAY CON JOB!!!!"
It is when the turns around, and walks away, that one see's on the back of his shirt that he is a "North Port PD Explore>

Nothing is stated like, "would you care to buy some candy in support of North Port Police Explorer Post 94.

The thought he could shame a donation by this kind of pitch.

The McDonalds manager gave permission for our Explores to ask for donations as people entered the restaurant.

The manager on duty stated that they never gave permission for the Explores to solicit donations from drive-thru customers.

Especialy with the "CON JOB TACTICS" that were used. :evil:

Grow up you childish piece of crap!

Most people waiting in a long line would have welcomed the opportunity that was presented to you to buy a snack.

The kid was probably trying to be nice to you, but a slug like you doesn't deserve kindness.

04-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Most people waiting in a long line would have welcomed the opportunity that was presented to you to buy a snack.

The kid was probably trying to be nice to you, but a slug like you doesn't deserve kindness.

Now get this through your thick head. The teenage w/m walked up to a car inline at the Mc' D's drive thru at Sumter and S.R. 45.

The subject asked, and I quote, "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHOCOLATE WHILE YOU WAIT INLINE?"

The CON JOB NEVER STATES WHO HE WAS OFFERING THE REFRESHMENTS FOR!!!!!

Most people would think that this was Mc' D's way of dealing with their slow processing of their drive-thru-customers.

When the statement of " THANK YOU FOR OFFERING, AND REACHING FOR ONE OF THE ITEMS, IT IS THEN THAT THIS SAYS, AND I QUOTE " THAT WILL BE ONE DOLLAR!"

The never says what the dollar is for or anything. It is when he walks away after being rebuked in his tactics that on the back of his grey t-shirt that one see's the words, 'NORTH PORT PD EXPLORES".

He has learned his lessons very well in how to deal with the public as an LEO in the service of the NPPD.

Now with that said, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-22-2013, 07:38 PM
WOW!!!! you have issues, this is a kid and you talk like that about them. What kind of person are you? Other than angry and hateful.

04-22-2013, 09:44 PM
WOW!!!! you have issues, this is a kid and you talk like that about them. What kind of person are you? Other than angry and hateful.

I'm sorry that you are confusing "angry and hateful statements" with statements of fact when faced with such.

In the near future let your NPPD LEO Explore mentor respond in the future my friend.

She/He may beable to repond in a logical monologue.

I'm however not counting on such a thing taking place . :oops: :oops:

04-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Pound sand moron.

Crawl back in your little box. We don't need scum like you in our city

04-23-2013, 01:46 AM
To Man in a Box:
Go back and stay there. You're life has got to be very insignificant if that's all you can do is b@tch about a $1.00 candy bar. Really?????

04-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Pound sand moron.

Crawl back in your little box. We don't need scum like you in our city

In the near future let your NPPD LEO Explore mentor respond in the future my friend.

She/He may beable to repond in a logical monologue.

04-23-2013, 08:38 AM
To Man in a Box:
Go back and stay there. You're life has got to be very insignificant if that's all you can do is b@tch about a $1.00 candy bar. Really?????

She/He may beable to respond in a logical monologue.

04-24-2013, 12:19 AM

On another note, I'm not counting on an African-American being hired on the North Port Police Dept either.

The North Port Explore's had a caucasian male and female and an African American male solicitying donations for their cause at that McDonalds.
Our department has numerous cacasians of both sexes in our department, correct?

How many African American, (blacks, negros, etc) male or females, does our department have?

It is zero by my last check.

With that bit of fact, will someone please pass onto the North Port PD African American Explore that he has little, if any chance of being hired on at our department.

04-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Anyone who applies has an equal chance here, we don't exclude based on race.

04-24-2013, 10:59 PM

Please stop dancing around the question put forward.

How many African American, (blacks, negros, etc) male or females, does our department have?

Now, if you do not know the anwser, then please refrain from respondig to such posting.

04-25-2013, 12:56 AM

Now, if you do not know the anwser, then please refrain from respondig to such posting.

I can tell you how many there are as of 04/24/2013!!!!!

The count is zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-25-2013, 02:50 AM

How many have applied and been turned away? Answer - NONE.

04-25-2013, 10:14 AM

Now, if you do not know the anwser, then please refrain from responding to such posting.

Well it seems that all have been turned away, since there are none on our department you.

H*ll, we might as well put a sign out front of the building saying whites only!

04-25-2013, 11:22 AM

Now, if you do not know the anwser, then please refrain from responding to such posting.

Well it seems that all have been turned away, since there are none on our department you d&ck.

H*ll, we might as well put a sign out front of the building saying whites only!

What a Jackass! You can't FORCE them to apply!!!!

We did away with slavery a long time ago, DUMBASS.

04-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Who cares? It's not about recruiting, anyone can apply. If your qualified, your qualified.

The population is vast white. That's just facts, not racial.

Why do people continue to play the race card. I think it's over we have a black president. I think that's proves a lot for our society.

04-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Who cares? It's not about recruiting, anyone can apply. If your qualified, your qualified.

Why do people continue to play the race card. I think it's over we have a black president. I think that's proves a lot for our society.

Since the creation of the North Port Police Department alomost fifty years ago, how many African-Americans has our department had.

Here is a clue! It is between the numbers one, and one.
Guess what happened to that said officer?????

It took thirty years to get our first female officer.

As a little bit of information, the city of North Port did not elect "a black president."

The city voted Mit!!!!

It has been my experience that people who and moan an use the term race card, are guilty of being "RACIST"!

Bet you are one of our "shaved head" brothers, right? :evil: :evil:

04-26-2013, 12:11 AM

Since the creation of the North Port Police Department alomost fifty years ago, how many African-Americans has our department had.

Here is a clue! It is between the numbers one, and one.

It took thirty years to get our first female officer.

As a little bit of information, the city of North Port did not elect "a black president."

The city voted Mit!!!!

It has been my experience that people who b and moan an use the term race card, are guilty of being "RACIST"!

Bet you are one of our "shaved head" brothers, right? :evil: :evil:

No, DUMBASS. No one can make a "Black Person" apply to work here. If only "White People" apply, we can't paint one black to appease you.

04-26-2013, 05:49 PM
No, DUMBASS. No one can make a "Black Person" apply to work here. If only "White People" apply, we can't paint one black to appease you.

I take it, from your other post that you must be involved in the application process at our department, correct?

If not, then how do you know who has applied for a job with our department? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

04-27-2013, 01:56 PM
[quote=Guest]Anyone who applies has an equal chance here, we don't exclude based on race.

I can tell you how many there are as of 04/24/2013!!!!!

The count is zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:32fno6uq]

Do you work here?

04-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Obviously no or they would know the answer.

04-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Yes my point.. Just goes to show the moron that posts all the crap on this board does not work here anymore. Must have been one of Those cops that did something to get fired or just could not hack it. What a wuss...

05-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Yes my point.. Just goes to show the moron that posts all the crap on this board does not work here anymore. Must have been one of Those cops that did something to get fired or just could not hack it. What a wuss...

Yes "I DID" use to work there.
The first female officer our department hired was "AP".
She was fired for a BS physical report that would not recieve a second look today by KV.

Who was the first and only African-American officer of our department?
Next why was said officer "LET GO"?

Just for the here, I was never fired, threatned with such, nor told to leave.
I left on my own, and have never felt sorry once for doing such.

Correction, I do feel sorry for one thing.
That being, not dragging down the who have hired the that now lead our department.

Leaders, who hire such as themselves.

05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Crawl back in your little box, little man.

We are glad your gone too!!!!! Nobody wants to work with a slug like you!

05-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Crawl back in your little box, little man.

What?
No post with somekind oppositional information about the subject at hand?
Just the usual name calling?

That seems to be the SOP with our departments admin.

How about answering the question with somekind of mental thought?

What, you can't?
How about this!!!!
Unless you can do such,

05-04-2013, 04:53 PM
[quote="NPPD 8899":1qbgr7hb]Crawl back in your little box, little man.

What?
No post with somekind oppositional information about the subject at hand?
Just the usual name calling?

That seems to be the SOP with our departments admin.

How about answering the question with somekind of mental thought?

What, you can't?
How about this!!!!
Unless you can do such,[/quote:1qbgr7hb]

So now this site is being moderated for posting abbreviations like (please fill in the asterx).
The last sentence in the above post ended in this now edited quoted.
"Unless you can do such, !!
I'm sure that one, if not many who do not wish to respond to questions asked on this thread are the ones who yelled and screamed for the post to be moderated.
I can't imagine what KV lacky could have done such.

If that is the case then why is it that initials for members of our department are allowed?

All one would have to do is check the abbreviations against this site to figure out what officer are being refered to. :shock: :shock:

http://www.cityofnorthport.com/index.aspx?page=872

05-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Hey MOD! How about this
Especialy since it means, Shut The Frak Up!
Look it up!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

For those that are wondering what this post is about, try reading the last couple of post that see to be rather strange in how they end, or the entire part of the post.

The four letter initials for "Shut The Frak Up" were moderated out for some reason.

I know of no media that censors, bans or deletes the word Frak!!!!!!

05-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Sorry, here is the link!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frack&defid=1405194&page=2

05-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Go away TROLL.

And no one cares about your "Urban Dictionary" Garbage.

05-26-2013, 01:57 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-26-2013, 05:08 PM
How soon before KV gives this one a try!!!!!!!!!
Bet he had this one in mind or planted by someone else in his head.
http://www.wheels.ca/news/police-give-patrol-cars-to-civilians-hilarity-ensues/

"It’s hard to understand why this brilliant idea didn’t work out.

According to WIBW News, citizens of Valley Falls, Kansas, are furious about what they’re calling misconduct by auxiliary police and by the council members who okayed it.

The residents held a community meeting this week to blast council for giving auxiliary police members, who are not police officers, permission to patrol the streets in police cruisers.

Council said at the time that the intention of having civilians on patrol was to make kids feel comfortable with hanging out downtown.

Instead, citizens say, “total mayhem” ensued.

They reported seeing teenagers drag-racing and speeding up and down the city’s main street, sirens and flashing lights being turned on and off, airhorns blowing — even one auxiliary officer driving around with a young girl in his lap."

Here is a good question! How many of the above accusation has our full time members been guilty of??????????

05-27-2013, 03:33 PM
How soon before KV gives this one a try!!!!!!!!!
Bet he had this one in mind or planted by someone else in his head.
http://www.wheels.ca/news/police-give-patrol-cars-to-civilians-hilarity-ensues/

"It’s hard to understand why this brilliant idea didn’t work out.

According to WIBW News, citizens of Valley Falls, Kansas, are furious about what they’re calling misconduct by auxiliary police and by the council members who okayed it.

The residents held a community meeting this week to blast council for giving auxiliary police members, who are not police officers, permission to patrol the streets in police cruisers.

Council said at the time that the intention of having civilians on patrol was to make kids feel comfortable with hanging out downtown.

Instead, citizens say, “total mayhem” ensued.

They reported seeing teenagers drag-racing and speeding up and down the city’s main street, sirens and flashing lights being turned on and off, airhorns blowing — even one auxiliary officer driving around with a young girl in his lap."

Here is a good question! How many of the above accusation has our full time members been guilty of??????????

And so how does this apply to the NPPD or why?