PDA

View Full Version : WAIT FOR IT

04-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Wait for a new policy that should be forthcoming about us not being able to use our personal rifles anymore. EH is probably at the office right now drafting it and earning some comp time. This is nothing against RA because accidents happen. This is about our agency and the clueless admin that is running it along with their knee jerk reactions. We are being led by at least 3 idiots DM, GC, and EH. Now let's just sit back and watch the knee jerking begin.

04-21-2013, 03:24 PM
RA should be blamed. The rifle "went off" because he pulled the trigger. Don't pull the trigger and it won't go off!

04-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Kind of a stretch to blame a accidental shooting
on Eric. It is always good to take at what happened.

04-22-2013, 11:12 PM
Consider this... if the on-scene deputies would have been able to chase and catch the BANK ROBBER earlier in the event, they never would have ended up at the hotel, and the AD never would have happened.

So there you have it. This new policy has directly caused an unnecessary shooting.

04-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Only one person is to blame here. I believe it was an accident. Accidents do happen. Accidental discharges of guns have killed too many people to count. A Deputy of RA's experience shouldn't be making those kinds of careless mistakes. Two major safety violations here. 1st the gun was not on Safe and 2nd he had his finger on the trigger. I know, lets ban assault weapons. It was the guns fault. "it just went off". "I didn't know it was loaded". YEAH! Just glad he had it pointed in a safe direction. Just admit the mistake, take the reprimand and move on.