PDA

View Full Version : $8,000 Scam!

04-19-2013, 04:54 AM
What bunch of thieves! We all get paycuts and Armando gets pay Bonuses. ORTIZ and Sergio a new car.

04-19-2013, 12:13 PM
What amount of money do all the FOP corporate officers get in STIPENDS each month?

04-20-2013, 10:31 PM
What amount of money do all the FOP corporate officers get in STIPENDS each month?
$5000.00 ea.

04-21-2013, 02:36 AM
Sí. todo el apoyo a mi familia. siempre nos dan gran cantidad de dólares

04-21-2013, 07:59 AM
The president get $7,500 stipen payment, In addition to the cellphone allowance and a clothing allowence. He also gets his own parking slot at all four stations. The best part is he gets to drink as much as he wants from the bar at the union hall and go to events and conference. k

If you ask me he does not get payed enough to to deal with all the lying polatitions, department heads, city maneger. He also has to deal with all the never satisfied, cry babies

For this thankless job that no mater how hard you try with a city as ****ed up as it is. If He could get us a $300,000.00 raise and no cost health ins along with letting you chose whatever type make modoel of car for your take home car or truck! There will still be some cry baby calling you a traitor and a sell out because they were counting on a 4 million dollar raise and you were only able to get three hundred thousand. Or you would get another crybaby that they can't get the gouchi edition Rolls Royce with a personal chauffeur to drive you to calls. You will also get calls complaing about the material the uniforms are made out of. I feel very bad for Javie, Sergio and the rest of the executive board. I don't know how they can take the bullshit and still work as hard as they do for all of the ungreatfull people. You guys are saints. Keep up the fight

05-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Calm down Javi and Lugo, we already know!

05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
$5000.00 ea.

Numb nuts. 5,000 a month? Get 's 70 grand a year? You lie like this in court too? Or you just a dumb shit?

05-04-2013, 04:45 PM
I think 5k a month would be 60k a year not 70. Typical Miami GED minority cop.

05-04-2013, 05:00 PM
The president get $7,500 stipen payment, In addition to the cellphone allowance and a clothing allowence. He also gets his own parking slot at all four stations. The best part is he gets to drink as much as he wants from the bar at the union hall and go to events and conference. k

If you ask me he does not get payed enough to to deal with all the lying polatitions, department heads, city maneger. He also has to deal with all the never satisfied, cry babies

For this thankless job that no mater how hard you try with a city as ****ed up as it is. If He could get us a $300,000.00 raise and no cost health ins along with letting you chose whatever type make modoel of car for your take home car or truck! There will still be some cry baby calling you a traitor and a sell out because they were counting on a 4 million dollar raise and you were only able to get three hundred thousand. Or you would get another crybaby that they can't get the gouchi edition Rolls Royce with a personal chauffeur to drive you to calls. You will also get calls complaing about the material the uniforms are made out of. I feel very bad for Javie, Sergio and the rest of the executive board. I don't know how they can take the bullshit and still work as hard as they do for all of the ungreatfull people. You guys are saints. Keep up the fight
No stupid we just want our paycuts and benefits that we stolen from us restored. Javi is doing nothing to achieve this. Do give us your shit that lawsuits are pending. Where is the outcry against the mayor and commissioners??? Why are we protesting daily??? Why are we demanding competent leadership instead of the baboons currently in the staff. Fix these issues and 99% of us will shut our mouths.

05-04-2013, 05:05 PM
The problem here is only 1% like you are azz holes the other 99% don't like things but understand things so f--k off and go cry like a baby you out mommy and daddy.

05-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Come on lugo give javi a hug

05-06-2013, 01:50 AM
They are also considering buying him a Rolex!
After 8 great years i think we should buy him a car!