PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Major oh gee

04-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Really Whats next????? General's .... ????? Dont chase had guys dont do this or that...no Pay raise yet lets make another supervisor position .... WTF.......

04-16-2013, 08:17 PM
Really Whats next????? General's .... ????? Dont chase had guys dont do this or that...no Pay raise yet lets make another supervisor position .... WTF.......

You're already a Major, a major cry-baby!

04-16-2013, 10:56 PM
I am signing up your old lady!

04-17-2013, 02:39 AM
what is it that the Sgt Major is going to bring back to the boots on the ground? The Sheriff has no clue as to what is happening in the department he is Sheriff of or that Haines is an idiot who is running the department. Everyone already knows that. so who will be the suck up snitch Sgt Major?

04-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Only a fool would apply for a position which guarantees pariah status. The person selected as sgt major will be viewed with resentment and despised. No longer accepted among sergeants and not a Lt, this person would be the proverbial ship without a port. The damage to their reputation will far outlast the one year term they would serve and for what, to become another voiceless audience member to the Haines puppet show? To gain a front row seat to the daily circus of dysfunction among character-flawed command staffers? To be the sheriff's stand-in at meetings of angered citizens?

All for no additional pay as the current contract does not allow it and no benefit to one's career.

In addition, no one will trust or want to associate with the sgt major, they will be ridiculed and viewed perhaps correctly, as the biggest sell out suck ass that has darkened our hallways in many years. Even the mere submission of an application, a public record by the way, could be damnation enough.

Will it be you who leaps forward to take the Faustian deal or will you rebuff the ridiculous notions of a clueless admin?

04-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Allday should get this job. Oh wait he already is a Haines puppet and suck ass sell out My bad

04-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Allday should get this job. Oh wait he already is a Haines puppet and suck ass sell out My bad

You have your answer at who will get it. So that he can get a raise.

04-17-2013, 06:24 PM

He has always been a sell out and backstabber. He will not stop at anything to burn you.

04-17-2013, 09:19 PM
That describes car 2 to a tee! Maybe he should apply!

04-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Allday and his buddy Haines. They wrote the manual and keep updating the policy on backstabbing and selling people out. Tharp is following their path and learning firsthand by staying up Haines a$$ Maybe the new command Sgt will be able to pull him out

04-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Don't you disgruntled Aiken supporters have a real job?
Get over it he is done at this agency. He can't
get his friends and family easy jobs and
get them out of trouble. He needs to move on
to another agency or retire no one respects him
anymore. He is just a distraction!

04-20-2013, 03:51 AM
It must really bother you and Haines that the Chief is still arriving everyday at work. I hope he hangs in there and stays at the agency just to get under your skin. Hahahaha karma will be coming

04-20-2013, 02:31 PM
At a $140,000 a year plus benefits and deputes
no raise in how many years? Seems to me he
needs to contribute something to the agency besides
a bad attitude!

04-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Oh EH I know it hurts that he makes more money than you. Must really be getting to you because you misspelled deputies. If you really want to contribute to the agency, QUIT.

04-20-2013, 11:47 PM

You must be retire or retarded or maybe both! They are about to promote Allday to LT. The 20% he will get for that promotion is much more than the assignment pay he would receive for this position. Plus once he is promoted to LT they are quickly going to promote him to Capt so that he can be the Patrol Colonel''s assistant. That will be another 10%. Selling out pays well, just ask his former LT what he did to get him transferred!

05-01-2013, 03:02 AM
Only a fool would apply for a position which guarantees pariah status. The person selected as sgt major will be viewed with resentment and despised. No longer accepted among sergeants and not a Lt, this person would be the proverbial ship without a port. The damage to their reputation will far outlast the one year term they would serve and for what, to become another voiceless audience member to the Haines puppet show? To gain a front row seat to the daily circus of dysfunction among character-flawed command staffers? To be the sheriff's stand-in at meetings of angered citizens?

All for no additional pay as the current contract does not allow it and no benefit to one's career.
In addition, no one will trust or want to associate with the sgt major, they will be ridiculed and viewed perhaps correctly, as the biggest sell out suck ass that has darkened our hallways in many years. Even the mere submission of an application, a public record by the way, could be damnation enough.

Will it be you who leaps forward to take the Faustian deal or will you rebuff the ridiculous notions of a clueless admin?

Haines does it again. How is it that the current contract allows for Sgt in FTO to get additional pay but Haines pitches a fit about it saying that wasn't the intent of the contract and ruins the program but doesn't have a problem with the Sgt Major position that ISN'T in the contract but is going to get assignment pay and there isn't even a job description for it. Let me guess. The FTO idea wasn't his idea so he didn't like it but is all about the Sgt Major position because he can skirt the contract and do things his way. What a piece.