PDA

View Full Version : Arbitration

04-15-2013, 05:03 AM
Ten more days and Romero goes to arbitration. Hey chief any last ditch effort to give him a good deal so this whole thing disappears? Chief just a heads up
It's going to take alot of zeroes. Good luck Romero, and contrary to what the chief has been sayin arbitration is binding. No Griselia to bail you out this time. See you on the road soon.
PS Beren an OIC that place really has hit rock bottom.

04-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Good Luck Romero!!! Cant wait to you back.

04-15-2013, 12:09 PM
Baron as OIC is a joke! That guy is such a ZEROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

04-15-2013, 02:40 PM
With the transcripts of Lt's third world hearing in your hands it will be a no brainer for the arbitrator to know this was all a set up. The statements made under oath will return you to work with your name cleared and all of your back pay and benefits restored.

04-16-2013, 03:23 PM
With the transcripts of Lt's third world hearing in your hands it will be a no brainer for the arbitrator to know this was all a set up. The statements made under oath will return you to work with your name cleared and all of your back pay and benefits restored.

Let's go ahead and bring these officers back which clearly planted the accident on the other guy. It was never Romero's fault, the other guy violated his right of way, yeah right. Once corrupt, always corrupt.

04-16-2013, 06:17 PM
shut the hell up hgte

the only corrupt people in that city is the mayor, the chief and all those useless people involved in TRYING to destroy these guys lives. please notice that i'm emphasizing TRYING b/c in reality these officers were done a HUGE favor. Medley is the most ghetto, ridiculous dept to work for when you have such an incompetent chief and command staff. the only competent person there was fired. opps! sorry he wasn't actually fired. he will be reinstated and then i hear he's retiring. moving on to bigger and better things than that crappy department. this was a blessing in disguise for these guys im sure. i'm glad they stuck it out and proved their innocense. believe me, mr. hgte, the city wouldn't be forking over all they are doing to avoid taking these guys to court if they new they were really "corrupt" as you like to say. if they were guilty, they would be more than happy to take them to court, but we all know the truth. don't talk if you didn't even go to the LT's appeal. If you would have, you would see how set up this was and how jealous and psycho that nasty old disgusting chief is. her incompetence and jealousy over this LT was coming out of her pores. she couldn't even contain it.

04-17-2013, 05:56 PM
hey i agree with zip it.
that chief has always been jeolous of the LT.

Hey you never know maybe she had a secret crush on him and he never gave that old fag hag the time of day....

are u kidding me, why would he. he's got a hot, younger wife now. that vieja never stood a chance. so what better way to get rid of her competition and non reciprocated crush.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

04-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Romero lied and got two good guys jammed up! Romero needs to strp up an admit he screwed up!

04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Romero lied and got two good guys jammed up! Romero needs to strp up an admit he screwed up!

Did you just type that? serious? HAHAHA Because you were there and you have proof? Yeah okay moron. Calling you retarded would be an insult children with special needs who actually show much more intelligence than you.

It's so amusing how people point fingers without even being involved a case nor have an ounce of proof of what they are saying. Your extremely low level intelligence just shines right through.

Um.. wow.

04-22-2013, 07:00 PM
It dose not matter what shit people talk or what the choose to assume is true. All that matters is that they get their jobs back and she is held accountable! Fredys arbitration should be this week. We stand behind you always! You dont have to look back you know who is there. Now chief you on the other hand? I hope at least artie is there cause no one else will be!

04-22-2013, 07:14 PM

Did you just type that? serious? HAHAHA Because you were there and you have proof? Yeah okay moron. Calling you retarded would be an insult children with special needs who actually show much more intelligence than you.

It's so amusing how people point fingers without even being involved a case nor have an ounce of proof of what they are saying. Your extremely low level intelligence just shines right through.

Um.. wow.

I have a feeling Freddy's wife is the one who posted all this always defending him. She is the one with the balls, maybe she should get the job back for him.

04-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Nope, that could not be further from the truth. LMAO.

CITIZEN X at your service, dipshit. :wink:

04-24-2013, 02:25 AM
The PBA was kicking butt today

04-24-2013, 04:37 AM

Um.. wow.

I have a feeling Freddy's wife is the one who posted all this always defending him. She is the one with the balls, maybe she should get the job back for him.

Balls??? She also has tremendo culo !!!! What a lucky guy(s) !!! :devil:

04-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Personally, I AGAIN loved listening to merino not "recall" or "remember" anything. That guy is the most useless cop in the world. How can you spend almost a year investigating and you didn't reconstruct the accident or even go to the scene. How is that investigating???? but i'm sure happy, every time he throws that worthless, scumbag of a chief under the bus. LOL! He was there to "investigate freddy and jorge, the LT was to be handled administratively" and all of a sudden POW! they all get fired. LOL what a set up! Has anyone heard or did anyone go to the town hall meeting to bring mary back? Griselia said herself, you can't even get fired unless you have been reprimanded THREE times... none of these guys have even been reprimanded once. At least not the the Sgt or Lt.

I also enjoyed how all of a sudden captain kangaroo (Jack Young) thinks that now that he's a captain he is also a handwriting expert.... LOL these people are unbelievable. So let me get this straight jack-o you are certain and have proof that the insurance paper that was written out, was the LT's handwriting b/c "you've worked with him for 20 yrs and you know his handwriting" LOL seriously???? so you think that assumptions stand in court? you've been converted to the dark side by the rest of the command staff that apparently based this ENTIRE investigation on assumptions. that's what i call excellent police work.

you are all a bunch of losers.

the chief is a hypocrite... she goes around the station saying she feels so bad for all that has happened. She feels so bad she can't even sleep at night. Really Chief??? that's your excuse for looking like an old hag? You can't sleep at night b/c your a liar, you are incompetent, and your entire plan blew up in your face!!!!!

now you have to eat your words, retire the 2 senior officers with a nice little compensation package and you'll soon be seeing freddy around the station. All this mess for nothing. Embarrassing huh? yes it is! YOu should hear what your fellow chief collegues say about you. Can anyone say LAUGHING STOCK!!!!

04-24-2013, 01:41 PM
The PBA was kicking butt today

So what's the verdict, when are they back?

04-24-2013, 04:01 PM
It's all in the arbitrator's hands at this point. Finger pointing on both sides should stop already. It brings nothing to constructive to the table now. What has been done has been done on both ends no matter what your opinion is.

Best wishes for those going through this-- whether directly or indirectly.

04-24-2013, 04:18 PM
easy for you to say watcher12

you didn't get fired.
you weren't set up to be sent to jail by your chief
your career wasn't on the line
your family wasn't affected.

what these 3 men and their families have been through in the past 2 years must be horrible.

so keep your opinion to yourself.

04-24-2013, 05:18 PM

you didn't get fired.

what these 3 men and their families have been through in the past 2 years must be horrible.

First off, I'm totally with and have always have sided with the three officers because I know that they have been wronged. It only takes a bit of common sense to know know they were screwed. On that note, had you bothered reading any of my past posts and current post correctly you could tell. Pay better attention, ninny.

Too bad you didn't like that my best wishes comment was for those affected by this. It was not only directed to the 3 officers but to their family whom have had to withstand this nightmare over a stupid accident. Seriously...whom else would be affected poorly if not them? LMAO Further more, I stand by my comment that name calling back and forth is useless and counterproductive at this point.

As for my opinions...I can share them whenever I like and nor YOU or anyone else can't stop me. I'd like to see anyone try and stop me.

At your service as always,

CitizenX, AKA Watcher12, AKA Always LS and some other awesome titles. :snicker:

04-24-2013, 06:31 PM

you didn't get fired.

Freddy's wife at it again. Sorry Honey bunney, when are you going to learn that your husband can't drive and is corrupt

04-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Again, FAIL. If were her I would state it and proudly. Why wouldn't I, afterall, she's a pretty stand-up gal.

Oh you're him---the one who everyone refers to as the "Retardie". It's funny ya know...look who is calling the kettle black. tsk tsk

I know all the players in this terrible saga. You most of all should never speak badly of everyone considering your reputation precedes you. But then again you have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified.

At your service, all day, every day. :lol:

04-25-2013, 07:59 PM
First and foremost, this is the first time I have come here to write on this forum because I’ve truly wanted to stay away from what has much potential for negativity. However, it’s come to my attention yesterday, that certain details written by “arbritrationreview” in reference to the case. Although I can appreciate some of the comments made by that person, they were not done by me or my husband --nor should our private lives be on display an open forum!
There’s no need for anyone to discuss arbitration process as it’s a private matter and no one has the right to discuss what is happening in our lives. Sadly, whether the writer meant well or not, their opinions on the department and personnel are not ours and should not try to speak on our behalf.
I do want to thank all the well-wishers for Freddy and our family, as they are truly appreciated.
Also, I want to thank those for their specific compliments on my “balls” and my “butt” thank you for noticing and thinking of me so much.
On that note, no matter what your opinions are of me and that of my husband, it will not affect the outcome either way. If it makes you feel good to bash my husband, go ahead. It doesn’t faze me one bit because I know he is a good man, husband and father and that is all that matter to me. At the end of the day, what is being done is part of the process and no one else here has to carry that burden but us.

--Janet Romero
PS: If you really to confirm or have something to say to us, call us and speak your mind.

04-27-2013, 12:37 AM
Once again his dumb wife comes to the rescue. He doesn't has the balls to speak Himself, just Like he blamed everything on the sergeant and the lt, what a scum he is. Thanks for getting the lt and the sergeant fired Freddy. Grow some balls

04-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Once again his dumb wife comes to the rescue. He doesn't has the balls to speak Himself, just Like he blamed everything on the sergeant and the lt, what a scum he is. Thanks for getting the lt and the sergeant fired Freddy. Grow some balls

Yeah you seem to have such big balls coming into a forum where you hide your identity to talk TRASH about someone. Yeah, REAL ballsy of you.

What's really funny is that I believe everyone can tell who your lame ass is, except they also know you DON'T own a set. HAHA Si, tremendon macho eres...

04-29-2013, 01:13 PM
First and foremost, this is the first time I have come here to write on this forum because I’ve truly wanted to stay away from what has much potential for negativity. However, it’s come to my attention yesterday, that certain details written by “arbritrationreview” in reference to the case. Although I can appreciate some of the comments made by that person, they were not done by me or my husband --nor should our private lives be on display an open forum!
There’s no need for anyone to discuss arbitration process as it’s a private matter and no one has the right to discuss what is happening in our lives. Sadly, whether the writer meant well or not, their opinions on the department and personnel are not ours and should not try to speak on our behalf.
I do want to thank all the well-wishers for Freddy and our family, as they are truly appreciated.
Also, I want to thank those for their specific compliments on my “balls” and my “butt” thank you for noticing and thinking of me so much.
On that note, no matter what your opinions are of me and that of my husband, it will not affect the outcome either way. If it makes you feel good to bash my husband, go ahead. It doesn’t faze me one bit because I know he is a good man, husband and father and that is all that matter to me. At the end of the day, what is being done is part of the process and no one else here has to carry that burden but us.

--Janet Romero
PS: If you really to confirm or have something to say to us, call us and speak your mind.

I can only assume this "Janet Romero" is not really you. I do not have your number to call you. I would have told you not to post your name. Now you are a direct target. Your husband by his direct action or inaction brought this to your house.

Please understand this is not or never will be a private matter. This is a police matter and the outcome of his arbitration will set the guidelines for all future arbitrations .

04-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Actually any details discussed inside the arbitration is their personal matter until finalized, at which time may or not become public information. At that point it wouldn't matter. Also, if you don't know how to find another cop, you may not be in law enforcement. Not to mention the number of personal friends they may have in common with anyone at any other department at a given time. Finding her number is easy.

And what do you mean she NOW became a target? Haven't you read the threads on this forum? They've been targets all this time mentioning their names many times over. It's also quite ridiculous that now it's all Freddy's fault. LOL Seriously.

Good for her for taking a stand and saying what she felt without hiding like everyone else here seems to do. Apparently, not many have any real guts to tell another the malicious crap that they spew in here.

To Freddy and Janet, our prayers are with you. We hope you get over this hurdle soon.
Be well

04-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Actually any details discussed inside the arbitration is their personal matter until finalized, at which time may or not become public information. At that point it wouldn't matter. Also, if you don't know how to find another cop, you may not be in law enforcement. Not to mention the number of personal friends they may have in common with anyone at any other department at a given time. Finding her number is easy.

And what do you mean she NOW became a target? Haven't you read the threads on this forum? They've been targets all this time mentioning their names many times over. It's also quite ridiculous that now it's all Freddy's fault. LOL Seriously.

Good for her for taking a stand and saying what she felt without hiding like everyone else here seems to do. Apparently, not many have any real guts to tell another the malicious crap that they spew in here.

To Freddy and Janet, our prayers are with you. We hope you get over this hurdle soon.
Be well

The aribitration process is open door. You can you sit down and hear the whole thing. Not only that, but there are transcripts and audio recordings. You do not have to wait till the end. The only thing at the end is the rulling.

As for calling her. I don't have cops wife's numbers. Sorry
Since she put her name now the they can dissect what she said that's all I meant

I respectfully disagree with you. It's a police matter. It might affect there personal life, but the outcome one way or another will affect all police officers.

04-29-2013, 09:36 PM
Police matters are for real cops at a real police department. Thanks to the chief that place no longer qualifys as a professional department. It's the laughing stock of the county filled with a bunch of cowards hiding behind the chiefs skirt. You all know what she did was wrong but you go along with it anyway scared to lose your jobs. You deserve everything that is coming your way and more. What happened to the 3 officers can happen to you any minute. Keep thinking your the real police and see how fast they will slap you down and put you in your place. Good Luck

04-30-2013, 06:27 AM
[color=#FF0000][size=200][b]OK OK :evil: ,,,

04-30-2013, 05:52 PM

Be well

The aribitration process is open door. You can you sit down and hear the whole thing. Not only that, but there are transcripts and audio recordings. You do not have to wait till the end. The only thing at the end is the rulling.

Since she put her name now the they can dissect what she said that's all I meant

I respectfully disagree with you. It's a police matter. It might affect there personal life, but the outcome one way or another will affect all police officers.

You can disagree with me all you want. It still doesn't make you right. You didn't take time to read your original post or mine for that matter. They can dissect her comment whichever way they want but that still does not affect the outcome. Again, they have already been subjects as targets this forum for quite a while. She came and made a statement, whether anyone agrees with it or not--- good for her. Again, if you were in law enforcement, and you REALLY wanted to contact her, you'ed know how. Most people in this forum know them and how to reach them.

At the end of the day, what happened during arbitration is was their private matter(or struggle). Although it may have been open to public, no one was invited and or didn't show up. The out-come (no matter what it may be) will then become one for the books for everyone else to view. Regardless, it’s of no consequence to you as it does not affect you either way.

P.S., since you were kind enough to 'respectfully' disagree I will look past your some spelling and cut you a break. :)

05-01-2013, 08:35 PM

Be well

You can disagree with me all you want. It still doesn't make you right. You didn't take time to read your original post or mine for that matter. They can dissect her comment whichever way they want but that still does not affect the outcome. Again, they have already been subjects as targets this forum for quite a while. She came and made a statement, whether anyone agrees with it or not--- good for her. Again, if you were in law enforcement, and you REALLY wanted to contact her, you'ed know how. Most people in this forum know them and how to reach them.

At the end of the day, what happened during arbitration is was their private matter(or struggle). Although it may have been open to public, no one was invited and or didn't show up. The out-come (no matter what it may be) will then become one for the books for everyone else to view. Regardless, it’s of no consequence to you as it does not affect you either way.

P.S., since you were kind enough to 'respectfully' disagree I will look past your some spelling and cut you a break. :)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't talk about grammar without first correcting your own, here are a few examples of your post:::::::::::::: (arbitration is was their private matter) (have been open to public) ( invited and or didn't show up) ( it’s of no consequence to you ) (already been subjects as targets this forum for quite a while) (you'ed know how). I really hope you are not an LEO and if you are, please make sure your spell check is on every time............. :devil:

By the way, if they don't come here and read this forum then it should not affect their lives. Freddy is a liar

05-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Wow, you caught me! You actually found one spelling error in my writing (you’ed=you’d). Oh yeah--there was an extra word in a sentence after a minor oversight. You on the other hand can’t spell. It’s clear that you also don’t know when to use a period or a comma. You can’t tell difference between their and they're. Also, it’s ruling not rulling, arbitration not aribitration. Oh and try please remember how to use the words: AN/AND as they very different.

I don't think you want to get into this with me considering you obviously lack reading skills, can’t spell and don’t have the slightest idea what parenthesis are used for. Therefore, I can safely assume your highest education level is that of high school and English is your second language. The biggest book you have probably read in HS was “The Catcher In The Rye” and before that it was probably a Dr. Seuss book of some sort, which was probably extremely hard for you to grasp all that rhyming.

Either way, thank you for taking you time to try and find something in there that was blatantly unacceptable, but you my fine sir are truly unqualified for that job. Too bad you couldn't stay on topic. I’m sure it has to be very difficult for someone like you but it’s clear as to why they call you “Retardie.” LMFAO! :snicker:

If you are going to try and be a smart ass, you must first be smart. :roll:

05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
apparently Citizen X... Y. Z (or Former Officer Romero's wife) thinks this forum is a grammar session.

Let's not deviate from the fact of the matter here.

in the end, especially after the LT's appeal, i think a lot of people realized that former Officer Romero lied to the sgt. In return the sgt forwarded the information as best he knew to the LT. It's understandable that Mr. Romero would have lied considering he has had other accidents before and he's a rookie. the sgt trusted what Mr. Romero must have said. only time will tell and the arbitrator will make the right decision. I'm just glad for the those guys to have gotten cleared and off the hook b/c they are outstanding veteran officers and didn't deserve what happened to them. Their career was almost ruined.

05-02-2013, 08:16 PM
apparently Citizen X... Y. Z (or Former Officer Romero's wife) thinks this forum is a grammar session.

Let's not deviate from the fact of the matter here.

in the end, especially after the LT's appeal, i think a lot of people realized that former Officer Romero lied to the sgt. In return the sgt forwarded the information as best he knew to the LT. It's understandable that Mr. Romero would have lied considering he has had other accidents before and he's a rookie. the sgt trusted what Mr. Romero must have said. only time will tell and the arbitrator will make the right decision. I'm just glad for the those guys to have gotten cleared and off the hook b/c they are outstanding veteran officers and didn't deserve what happened to them. Their career was almost ruined.

Really? Freddy was involved a 17 and was not the one who wrote the report. He was also not the only one in the scene and did what he was told by his superior officer. Had he not, then he would be in subordination. Also, why would the Sergeant (a seasoned veteran) lie on a report for Freddy? Then have Freddy lie about anything else? It’s really humorous that suddenly it is all his fault. Everyone really knows that the fault here lies with that terrible captain who had a plan to get rid of the LT. She thought she found a found a possible loop and even tried to get criminal charges (that were dropped due to lack of evidence) on them to see if it stuck. In a crafty sleight of hand she then spared her ex-brother in law’s involvement even though he was also present at the scene. The sergeant and Freddy were casualties of her vendetta with the LT. Anyone that has been there long enough could tell you this. Apparently she knows she messed up big time as evidenced by the 2 very sweet offers given to the two veterans. Wow, ‘HUH’ you are delusional.

05-03-2013, 01:43 PM
So they settled and got a sweet deal. What does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. If your a cop and have ever made any arrest you know any criminal can get off on a technicality if they have an attorney. The truth will never be told (because of a confidentiality clause) why? If I wasn't guilty of anything I wouldn't care that it all came out. Including the details of my settlement. Isn't this public money being used anyways for this sweet deal? The fact that there's a confidentiality clause tells me someone is hiding something....but who????

05-03-2013, 02:42 PM
So they settled and got a sweet deal. What does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. If your a cop and have ever made any arrest you know any criminal can get off on a technicality if they have an attorney. The truth will never be told (because of a confidentiality clause) why? If I wasn't guilty of anything I wouldn't care that it all came out. Including the details of my settlement. Isn't this public money being used anyways for this sweet deal? The fact that there's a confidentiality clause tells me someone is hiding something....but who????

I'm sure you can see the deal on public record or even ask one of them. They seem to be happy with it:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/30/3 ... -with.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/30/3373002/fired-medley-cops-settle-with.html)

05-07-2013, 01:34 AM
:D Congrats!!! Lawsuit Settelment Resolution passed by the Town Council unanimously tonight. Enjoy your retirements boys. Bigger and better things will come your way. Never Look Back. :D

08-09-2013, 01:35 AM
I hope the arbitrator is informed about the corruption in Medley. It should make a positive impact on his decision to clear Freddy and return him to work.

08-09-2013, 08:42 AM
I hope the arbitrator is informed about the corruption in Medley. It should make a positive impact on his decision to clear Freddy and return him to work.
It doesn't change the fact that Freddy's outcome was out of his own doing, pizzi didn't crash that crash nor charged an innocent civilian. He is a liability on the road.

08-09-2013, 01:27 PM
It doesn't change the fact that Freddy's outcome was out of his own doing, pizzi didn't crash that crash nor charged an innocent civilian. He is a liability on the road.

OMG for real? HAHAHAHA. WOW, you are probably the stupidest person that has ever posted on this site(even more than that hubby). You are a liability to earth. How do you manage to breath on a daily basis is beyond me with your lack of brains waves.

No need to reiterate all that is wrong with your comment. Everyone else here already knows the truth about the simple accident and conspiracy to get rid of the LT.

Please do yourself a favor and go play in your sandbox or something.

08-09-2013, 07:34 PM
That is thier biggest fear that Freddy will return to work cleared of all those bogus charges.

08-10-2013, 12:26 AM
DEAR KING.
Here we go again.
Freddy was involved in a traffic crash.
Whether he is at fault or not, HE DID NOT CITE NOR CHARGE ANYONE WITH A DUI.
•The man had a suspended license knowingly.
•The man failed the road sides performed by both Fernando Perez and Freddy Romero. (check the transcripts)
•He followed a lawful order to transport to Hialeah.
•The man blow’s a 00.
•The man is released.
•BTO receipt reads 08/13/11 BTO was performed on 08/11/11
•BTO receipt reads 1400 hrs. Again it was performed at 0023 hrs.

08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Storm, you really shouldn't waste your valuable time responding to that nitwit who clearly has no brainwave activity. Everyone already knows all the bogus charges that were given to the 3 officers.

I hope for Medley's sake that Pizzi didn't bring them into his web of deceit and wrong-doing. ::slaps forehead:: Oops, he probably already did! YIKES!

08-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Storm, you really shouldn't waste your valuable time responding to that nitwit who clearly has no brainwave activity. Everyone already knows all the bogus charges that were given to the 3 officers.

I hope for Medley's sake that Pizzi didn't bring them into his web of deceit and wrong-doing. ::slaps forehead:: Oops, he probably already did! YIKES!
Thanks Mrs Romero, now go to work and avoid causing more problems in your third police department job

08-13-2013, 02:04 AM

Thanks Mrs Romero, now go to work and avoid causing more problems in your third police department job
Ok Retardie you go back to hiding under your wife's skirt. You can fit an army down there . LOL!

08-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Yea that's a pretty accurate count!!

08-14-2013, 03:07 AM
I think an army has already been down there. At least we are certain half of the police dept has (she's famous for the married ones :devil: :lol: :devil:

08-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Dear Hari,

Let me introduce myself again, as I have done so before on other occasions on these boards. I am Watcher12, CitizenX and Always LS. No need to pretend I am someone else as those are the names I use here. Using my REAL name though is useless as surely you do not know me. However, I'm a family/friend/confidant to many on the force. I'm informed and I know the players: I come, I see, I challenge.

You.. well, you are no challenge. :)

08-14-2013, 02:50 PM
I think an army has already been down there. At least we are certain half of the police dept has (she's famous for the married ones :devil: :lol: :devil:

Dear Yikes,
You sound like some jealous little man who was shunned for unwanted advances. Does it ache your bones that he has cute wife? :lol:

“People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.” -Emerson

Your lack of character is breathtaking. :roll:

08-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Any news from arbitration?

08-17-2013, 04:10 AM
Lets be clear Freddy's outcome is his business. What he did or didn't do is his to deal with.
His wife is another story...
Sorry dude but pay more attention to her don't cover the sun with your finger and say its the moon while your getting sunburned. She is no saint nor are we...

08-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Congrats Freddy on your victory. This only proves that all involved were not guilty. What a waste of taxpayer funds. All of this just to get rid of LT. What do you have to say now Chief?

08-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Congratulations FREDDY! I hope you've enjoyed your time off with your kids on the towns dime!! Now its time to bring them all down. I wish all the boys were coming back but I know LT and Sgt have better things coming their way!! Now its time to rebid. :lol:

08-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Congrats Freddy! The truth will always prevail. I know its been a hard road but you made it. I'm sure its made you and your family stronger! Now hurry up and bid!!!!!

08-20-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm very happy for freddy and his family. I'm glad that they can rest easy now.
I hope everyone now realizes that the truth is finally out.
it's unfortunate that the LT didn't get the same fair trial that freddy did. politics are dirty this town is corrupt from the mayor to the chief and obviously the attorney.
Considering the fact that the LT was never even at the scene and so many more things but why beat a dead horse we all know the facts.

we all know that this was just a loophole that the chief found to get rid of her competition.
she should be embarrassed and ashamed of her self. Not only is she unprofessional and incompetent. she is also an evil woman that tried to hurt others just to save herself b/c she knew she wasn't and will never be worthy of being the chief of the police department. I know for a fact that she can't even sleep at night b/c she knows that all of this has blown up in her face. and she has hurt several families along the way

she is the laughing stock of the dept and of other depts.
the LT and the Sgt are better off where they are.
she knows all too well that the LT is smart and competent. she knows one day she will see him doing bigger and better things.

congrats freddy and family

08-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Freddy never forget that the chief tried everything possible to have you and Sgt P arrested. Watch your back my brother always remember those who always called you and supported you thru this. You will see that now everyone will want to be your friend and will give you a sorry excuse why they never called you or checked up on you. You found out who your true friends really are. I know you struggled and so did your family and children. The chief will now have to face you and not hide behind attorney's. She is going to call you into her office and will try to convince you that her hand was forced and that she thought she was doing the right thing. Don't BELIEVE HER you know better then that. I wish you the best of luck.

08-20-2013, 11:19 PM
[quote="we won"]Congrats Freddy on your victory. This only proves that all involved were not guilty. What a waste of taxpayer funds. All of this just to get rid of LT. What do you have to say now
Now I've seen it all, he'll get fired again. He is too stupid not to crash again, then back to square one.

08-20-2013, 11:22 PM
[quote="we won":4junzjm6]Congrats Freddy on your victory. This only proves that all involved were not guilty. What a waste of taxpayer funds. All of this just to get rid of LT. What do you have to say now
Now I've seen it all, he'll get fired again. He is too stupid not to crash again, then back to square one.[/quote:4junzjm6]

Yeap, I give him six months. Hopefully he won't drag anyone next time, sergeants beware. We lost a good Lt and a Sgt already.

08-21-2013, 12:54 AM
Dont be sore losers guys! You have done enough damage. You will all pay at some point. You cant be so damn evil without it coming back. I'm hopeful that things are starting to look up. Cant wait to work with you again Freddy.

08-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Sometimes crappy stuff happens to people who don't deserve it. But I'm a firm believer that you have to go through those moments to learn and to appreciate the things in your life. With that being said, it's a tremendously awesome feeling to see someone achieve redemption after a crappy situation.

There will always be someone hating, wishing bad on others or just being plain idiotic. However, those too will have there day--just in the opposite direction. The sweetest thing about Karma is that it works both ways.

WTG Freddy. Many blessings to you and your family. :D

08-21-2013, 11:49 PM
This was the final chapter for you guys. Joe and Jorge retired honorably with back pay and benefits. Freddy returns to work with his record clear. Mike Pizzi was arrested and has put the town in great jeopardy. Chief Jeanette Said-Jinete has proven you can't promote a detective to police Chief. And the taxpayers flipped the bill.

08-22-2013, 07:00 PM
U may be right that its the end of a chapter but it certainly isn't the end of the book. There is still much more to finish this book. Because of pizzi, and the choices they have made martell and janneatte are in deep s#%! It's only a matter of time.