PDA

View Full Version : never forget

04-13-2013, 04:29 AM
http:///2013/04/12/the-unauthorized-criminal-investigation-of-a-private-citizen/

04-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Best goddam SRO we ever had. Thanks again, chief mann, for a poor decision.

Thanks, Larry, for all you did, and still do. See what the real Larry is all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsa5qPur-H0

04-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Best goddam SRO we ever had. Thanks again, chief mann, for a poor decision.

Thanks, Larry, for all you did, and still do. See what the real Larry is all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsa5qPur-H0

Its nice to see a positive comment about one of our own! Larry was the best SRO we had. Another poor decision from the top! The school kids are the ones taking a hit-not that an FDLE man would understand a 'municipal' department like ours....

We love ya Larry

04-13-2013, 12:06 PM
I've known Larry a long time and I can truly say that being an SRO was the best thing for him, the parents of the kids in the school and of course, all the students. There is no disputing--Larry won a coveted award (Charlie Bingham) the FIRST and ONLY year he was an SRO. What does that say about Larry? EVERYTHING! Why was he removed from the unit? Hmmmm, lets see. Did it have to do with a certain sergeant (promoted to LT who is no longer here) who was (allegedly) having extra cirricular activities with a certain SRO (promoted to Sgt--yes Chaz, the dog walker) who complained on Larry?
And now, Larry, who has more integrity in his pinky than ,BionicDildo and put together, is being investigated for checking a VIN for a private citizen?
Sickening, I want to throw up. :evil:

04-13-2013, 01:02 PM
I've known Larry a long time and I can truly say that being an SRO was the best thing for him, the parents of the kids in the school and of course, all the students. There is no disputing--Larry won a coveted award (Charlie Bingham) the FIRST and ONLY year he was an SRO. What does that say about Larry? EVERYTHING! Why was he removed from the unit? Hmmmm, lets see. Did it have to do with a certain sergeant (promoted to LT who is no longer here) who was (allegedly) having extra cirricular activities with a certain SRO (promoted to Sgt--yes Chaz, the dog walker) who complained on Larry?
And now, Larry, who has more integrity in his pinky than,BionicDildo andput together, is being investigated for checking a VIN for a private citizen?
Sickening, I want to throw up. :evil:

I guess the Chief should read this and not go to Sarasota and fight for Larry, ??

04-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Just as a matter of fact Larry was removed from being a n SRO by Raggio

04-13-2013, 03:00 PM
You might what to check with Larry but I am pretty sure he was one of the only patrolmen who was invited to the Chiefs Christmas party, Somebody outside our agency is posting bad info.....Hmm wonder why ....Scott is that you??????

04-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Just as a matter of fact Larry was removed from being a n SRO by Raggio

Get some ointment on that 'lesion'

04-13-2013, 10:41 PM
You might what to check with Larry but I am pretty sure he was one of the only patrolmen who was invited to the Chiefs Christmas party, Somebody outside our agency is posting bad info.....Hmm wonder why ....Scott is that you??????

Your post doesn't make sense. Sure he was invited, so what. This must be the reason Biondolillo got a judge to order the telephone records for Larry, he needed to call him to invite him to the party? Wow, anyone else have their phone records subpoened???? Shameful.

04-14-2013, 12:21 AM
Shameful???....it's called investigating.. Sometime it establishes guilt other time innocence ...are u really a cop?

04-14-2013, 01:07 AM
Shameful???....it's called investigating.. Sometime it establishes guilt other time innocence ...are u really a cop?

wow, ok this will be interesting. "sometimes" it establishes......we are talking about this time, where, per the documents, Larry ran it on his computer, Cudeback said Larry ran it, Larry said he ran it. So did Freeman. So, what else will the phone records tell you? Beside that, what is an unknown text message and 111 seconds worth of a phone call going to prove, if we don't know what was said, during a private conversation between 2 people? ....... are you? Does it matter?
And no, shameful is not my word for this. This is criminal, unless you can articulate the reason to get a subpoena/warrant for a misuse of DAVID where there is already a redundancy of records noting who used what and when. Let's have a debate. Read or re-read the 4 page I.A. on my acts of sedition site and tell me what your legal reasoning for typing up a search warrant for phone records based on an administrative policy violation.

04-14-2013, 04:54 AM
If I am not mistaken this I A originally went to the SAO for potential CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS not policy violations because the SAO doesn't do POLICY VIOLATIONS ergo the subpoena. Guilt or inocence is determined by a through investigation. in this case aFter the SAO looked at it they sent it back to coconut creek. If you need any other lessions in investigations please don't hesitate to write.

PS I have known Larry for over a decade he is a good cop and better person but he would be the first to tell you he screwed up. He didn't fight it or make excuses. Ask him if he feels like he was screwed, I already know the answer because he has told everyone he is ok with all of it. That's why I like him because he took responsibilty, no excuses. So why are you trying to make an issue about something that the person who was involved wants no part of.

04-14-2013, 06:05 AM
If I am not mistaken this I A originally went to the SAO for potential CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS not policy violations because the SAO doesn't do POLICY VIOLATIONS ergo the subpoena No Shit!. Guilt or inocence is determined by a through ? investigation. in this case aFter the SAO looked at it they sent it back to coconut creek. If you need any other lessions in investigations please don't hesitate to write. Certainly not grammar lessons, you idiot.

PS I have known Larry for over a decade he is a good cop and better person but he would be the first to tell you he screwed up. He didn't fight it or make excuses. Ask him if he feels like he was screwed, I already know the answer because he has told everyone he is ok with all of it. He still has to work here, of course he is going to say that. And, he screwed up by NOT pulling a case number....?That's why I like him because he took responsibilty, no excuses. So why are you trying to make an issue about something that the person who was involved wants no part of.

The issue is the unexplainable reason for going through the machinations of obtaining a search warrant for telephone records, as you conveniently did not mention that. I love Larry, alot of us do. I was not slamming Larry. I was slamming the past practices of THIS administration of over-stepping their authority for 1 instance of DAVID misuse.....?!? Any reasonable person would agree that a warrant for pulling phone records is serious, like J Edgar Hoover shit...but Admin did it for a policy violation. Yup, Communism and running a VIN for a citizen, seems just as serious.

But when you have the FDLE, Florida's premier Law Enforcement Department at your beckon call, it doesn't really matter.

One more thing, Larry didn't say he screwed up. Because he didn't; reasonable people know this. It wasn't even a favor. It is/was common practive to run VIN verifications ALL THE TIME. Or have you been back in that office worrying about traffic cones and your yearly new car to actually notice or be affected by real police work?

04-14-2013, 06:12 AM
If I am not mistaken this I A originally went to the SAO for potential CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS not policy violations because the SAO doesn't do POLICY VIOLATIONS ergo the subpoena. Guilt or inocence is determined by a through investigation. in this case aFter the SAO looked at it they sent it back to coconut creek. If you need any other lessions in investigations please don't hesitate to write.

PS I have known Larry for over a decade he is a good cop and better person but he would be the first to tell you he screwed up. He didn't fight it or make excuses. Ask him if he feels like he was screwed, I already know the answer because he has told everyone he is ok with all of it. That's why I like him because he took responsibilty, no excuses. So why are you trying to make an issue about something that the person who was involved wants no part of.

:cop: (this is you in your Impala)
One last question: What was the criminal violation/s? And please be specific, don't guess or lie. The actual criminal violation that is entered on an affidavit for a search of telephone records, as it pertains to THIS case, as submitted to the SAO. And do you really think the State needed telephone records, after Admin already had the evidence they needed to show it was run, by who, when it was run, etc. The 4 pages in that I.A. are cut and pasted from DAVID Terms and FSS. But the actual facts/elements are what exactly. Truth is, this was a "we're going to **** you-job" for speaking to cuddeback, how dare you, we'll show you, we know you did. That's all. Thats the environment we were in, from Top down. Again, if you can't even admit that, stay in your hallway closet or playing with your Impress batteries.

:cop: :cop: (this is you in your __________ new car)

04-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Oh by the way, the car nitwit that you're referring to will defend his annual new car by saying it's a "year-long test-drive." He's a funny guy! What is puzzling is how everyone talks opening in front of him when on details etc. Make no mistake about it- he runs back to his "mann-master" wagging his tail with info to report.

[quote="Hey stupid":x3imhccz]If I am not mistaken this I A originally went to the SAO for potential CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS not policy violations because the SAO doesn't do POLICY VIOLATIONS ergo the subpoena. Guilt or inocence is determined by a through investigation. in this case aFter the SAO looked at it they sent it back to coconut creek. If you need any other lessions in investigations please don't hesitate to write.

:cop: (this is you in your Impala)
One last question: What was the criminal violation/s? And please be specific, don't guess or lie. The actual criminal violation that is entered on an affidavit for a search of telephone records, as it pertains to THIS case, as submitted to the SAO. And do you really think the State needed telephone records, after Admin already had the evidence they needed to show it was run, by who, when it was run, etc. The 4 pages in that I.A. are cut and pasted from DAVID Terms and FSS. But the actual facts/elements are what exactly. Truth is, this was a "we're going to **** you-job" for speaking to cuddeback, how dare you, we'll show you, we know you did. That's all. Thats the environment we were in, from Top down. Again, if you can't even admit that, stay in your hallway closet or playing with your Impress batteries.

:cop: :cop: (this is you in your __________ new car)[/quote:x3imhccz]

04-14-2013, 01:59 PM
You ungreatful jerks. What does the Car Guy have to do with this? Hes friends with Larry and the post goes from Larry to the Car Guy. From what I see he has improved the vehicle equipment and continues too. So now you pick on him>? I happen to know him and he always helps. Oh, on his yearly new vehicle, it was a direct order to change vehicles.

I cant beleive you jerks. Jelousy is what it is. Cant please everybody.

04-14-2013, 02:25 PM
How about the rat part? And a direct order from who to take a new car each year?

You ungreatful jerks. What does the Car Guy have to do with this? Hes friends with Larry and the post goes from Larry to the Car Guy. From what I see he has improved the vehicle equipment and continues too. So now you pick on him>? I happen to know him and he always helps. Oh, on his yearly new vehicle, it was a direct order to change vehicles.

04-14-2013, 03:57 PM

Darn it , PLEASE stop giving me a brand new car EVERY year. I'd much rather drive the 2.5 miles to work with one of the other cars with 90K miles on it like the ones in the fleet that our guys and gals are driving in their 12 hour shifts...........We're not jealous, this is NOT about slamming the guy, it's about fairness and THE CONTINUED BAD DECISIONS AND FAVORITISM/RETALIATION that has permeated this department for 3.5 years.

Your "direct order" comment is a joke and shows exactly what we are talking about. Get real and keep drinking the wine, literally

04-14-2013, 05:48 PM

[b]Darn it , PLEASE stop giving me a brand new car EVERY year. I'd much rather drive the 2.5 miles to work with one of the other cars with 90K miles on it like the ones in the fleet that our guys and gals are driving in their 12 hour shifts...........We're not jealous, this is NOT about slamming the guy, it's about fairness and THE CONTINUED BAD DECISIONS AND FAVORITISM/RETALIATION that has permeated this department for 3.5 years.

I think the order came from DiCinto. Maybe do some research. Sorry you guys are so upset over it. The CAR GUY does a good job, and I heard that he has cars goin to Carlson, Harrison, and Kohlhurst....hmm think are looking up. So why all the doom and gloom. Be happy or Leave

04-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Steve, stop talking in the third person. Trying to get last minute artifical support for the chief by giving new cars to guys he treated like dirt is not going to work. Nice try. Now get back under his desk!

[b]Darn it , PLEASE stop giving me a brand new car EVERY year. I'd much rather drive the 2.5 miles to work with one of the other cars with 90K miles on it like the ones in the fleet that our guys and gals are driving in their 12 hour shifts...........We're not jealous, this is NOT about slamming the guy, it's about fairness and THE CONTINUED BAD DECISIONS AND FAVORITISM/RETALIATION that has permeated this department for 3.5 years.

I think the order came from DiCinto. Maybe do some research. Sorry you guys are so upset over it. The CAR GUY does a good job, and I heard that he has cars goin to Carlson, Harrison, and Kohlhurst....hmm think are looking up. So why all the doom and gloom. Be happy or Leave

04-14-2013, 07:13 PM

[b]Darn it Chief, PLEASE stop giving me a brand new car EVERY year. I'd much rather drive the 2.5 miles to work with one of the other cars with 90K miles on it like the ones in the fleet that our guys and gals are driving in their 12 hour shifts...........We're not jealous, this is NOT about slamming the guy, it's about fairness and THE CONTINUED BAD DECISIONS AND FAVORITISM/RETALIATION that has permeated this department for 3.5 years.

I think the order came from DiCinto. Maybe do some research. Sorry you guys are so upset over it. The CAR GUY does a good job, and I heard that he has cars goin to Carlson, Harrison, and Kohlhurst....hmm think are looking up. So why all the doom and gloom. Be happy or Leave[/quote]

The above paragraph is the same BS we have been hearing for 3+ years. "Order came from Dicinio, Biondolillo, Feisthammel, etc..... So i guess we REALLY don't need Chief Mann, since he apparently has not made one decision since he's been here. If YOU do work at Creek, and you assume we work at Creek, then you know we know, so quit your BS responses/excuses. The research is what we see, everyday, and reminded of it in some people's faces on a daily basis. We're all still here as we love this City and want the best for it. Glad you're being taken care of. All for one, and...... all for a select few.

And the whole "Be happy or leave" BS, taken from Rivera's own mouth, that's exactly what a 10-15-20 year employee wants to hear, especially in this type of job. There's a little fat guy in North Korea saying the same thing, he must be right too.....

04-14-2013, 07:17 PM

sorry, but what do you "always" need help with, getting the cappucino machine to work, or finding a clean porcelain cappucino cup, stacked nicely next to it? I guess all those free styrofoam cups aren't good enough for those outside the wood floors. Oh wait, we don't even have styrofoam cups......What the hell do we even need a cappucino machine for anyway, or 3 for that matter?! I guess that goes under the 'washing of forfeiture funds for capitol improvement grant....... :devil:

04-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Just FYI the cappuccino machine was paid for by the chief out of his own pocket along with the little stacked cups. And if you don't have a cup to use why don't you ask any Sgt find out why? But I am sure it is much more fun to whine about it.

04-14-2013, 08:53 PM
To the "Guest" that has been posting. if you type in your name where it says "Username" then it won't show up as Guest. Thought you might like to know that.

04-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Really a direct order?

04-16-2013, 10:19 PM

So explain why Chief Mann + Robert Biondolillo asked/coerced/forced, etc.. Lt Wheyhemyer to subpoena the telephone records of Ofc Ed Devivo. Not sure what telephone records have to do with DAVID violations; can you tell us? Its on my acts of sedition , please check it out for yourself. And before you try to discount it, undestand, we all know that it did happen, it just took someone with nothing to lose to put it out there.

That makes 2 less-than-weak cases to literally spy on someone's telephone calls, how does that fit into a DAVID investigation, when again, he ADMITTED HE ran the tag.......

Foxes guarding the henhouse for sure!

I think Devivo, Freeman, Christopher, Wheymeyer, Eberly, etc need to ask for a formal state AND Federal investigation into ABUSE OF POWER.

Commissioners please take note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

04-16-2013, 11:43 PM
LISTEN YOU, YOUR CELLPHONE STIPEND IS PAID FOR BY THE CITY SO STOP CALLING YOUR ..........

04-17-2013, 12:17 AM
Do you really not understand investigations, there is nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with the way telephone records got subpoenaed. The SAO had to be made fully aware of all the reasons involved. Lt Wehmeyer is not stupid he would never sign the affidavit on an investigation if he was convinced it was illegal. If you don't believe me ask him and stop all the stupid comments.

04-17-2013, 02:45 AM
Do you really not understand investigations, there is nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with the way telephone records got subpoenaed. The SAO had to be made fully aware of all the reasons involved. Lt Wehmeyer is not stupid he would never sign the affidavit on an investigation if he was convinced it was illegal. If you don't believe me ask him and stop all the stupid comments.

You're ****ing naive or just plain stupid, or both or the one doing it. Either way, you are wrong. Yes, on paper, they are made aware of it. Doesn't mean it is the truth, factually correct, or otherwise. You want me to ask Wehmeyer, the one guy that DID NOT SUPPORT the application for telephone records?!?! :cop:

WTF is wrong with you. Can you even read waht you are typing, then spin this story in a different way at least. Wehmeyer brought this to a STOP, told Rivera, who told Mann, which is why Wehmeyer is going back to the road. Idiot! :devil:

And since you know how they were subpoened, tell us, as we have asked before, HOW WERE THEY SUBPOENED> No, not the process, the actual language, verbiage, and the criminal act alleged....something other than, Mann was right, so that should be good enough........ or can you? :snicker:

04-17-2013, 02:54 AM

No one said Rob signed the affadivit. In fact, he is the ONLY ONE that stood up to Biondolillo and Chief Mann before HE himself was threatened. You spinning is so stupid and pointless. This is how Mann works. He has other people doing his dirty work so he can say he never did it himself, kinda like, you know, a go between, plausible deniability. But that doesn't matter, he is responsible for ALL of it, as everyone is under HIS command. But so long as Dave Rivera supports him, people like you and he, or perhaps you are the same, will continue to spoin your lies to prolong your sorryful existence. You make your family proud, I am sure. You all have nothing better to do than destroy hard working cops in a great city. Shame on you.

04-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Again, you obviously don't know anything about investigations or police work. The investigator of an IA investigation ( in this case Wehmeyer ) at the completion of the investigation signs an affidavit stating that everything in the IA complies with the Policemans Bill of Rights and that everything done by the investigator is true,accurate and in accordance with state law. There are no exceptions. If you have the guts ask Rob and stop putting words in his mouth

Sarg everyone knows it is you that posting, you are starting to embarrass yourself.

04-17-2013, 03:54 AM
Again, you obviously don't know anything about investigations or police work. The investigator of an IA investigation ( in this case Wehmeyer ) at the completion of the investigation signs an affidavit stating that everything in the IA complies with the Policemans Bill of Rights and that everything done by the investigator is true,accurate and in accordance with state law. There are no exceptions. If you have the guts ask Rob and stop putting words in his mouth

Sarg everyone knows it is you that posting, you are starting to embarrass yourself.

Yes Yes Yes, and those 2 Miramar detective putting everything, how did you say, true and accurate in accordance with state law, on their arrest/PC for that dude just released from prison for framing him for a murder that all along they had their suspect who died early on anyway, they were as true and accurate as Biondolillo, right?.....read the paper much? Mind you that is one of the most recent stories. I retyped what I read about Rob. I believe and therefore support Rob.

And you are STILL saying that Biondolillo and Mann had nothing to do with the investigation, before, during and after they allowed/OK'd ROb to sign off on it? You don't think he had to show it to them first, do what they siad, then after all that was requested by them was done....of course they told him to sign it.
I am not calling you any names except liar.

And I am not a sergeant. I am the truth.
Was another sgt acting alone and just knew to walk biondolillo's dogs?
Did car-guy really NOT report Mann's accident at NW Medical to margate, or even write it up as a crash?
Did Marti not run computer/DAVID audit on computers for Biondolillo and Mann to even start these investigations, that could and should have been handled internally?
Did Jenna's H U G E DAVID misuse regarding her ex/ex's girlfriend not warrant HER phone records pulled, or her case go to the SAO, cause it didn't......want me to go on, or do you want to stopo embarrassing yourself and others......?

:devil:

04-17-2013, 04:37 AM
Please go on Sarg. Your misreprentation of the truth in really astounding.
You got some of the actual events right but then you make up what you THINK happened and try to make it fact....sorry that doesn't work....just because you repeat yourself over, over and over again does not make it the truth. I prefer to get my info and insight from the people who's names you have just used .... Not from some bitter Sgt. Who's only purpose in life is ***** and moan about how bad things are here. Face it if this was private industry you would have been fired a decade ago.

04-17-2013, 04:42 AM
You got it wrong the guy *****ing and moaning is Chaz posting anonymously. What a loser

04-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Does anyone else care that I raised money and he went to vegas on it

04-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Dear He-Who-Thinks-I-Am-A-Loser.

Do I post anonymously? Nope. That runs counter-intuitive to my strategy of drawing interest to my blog, and besides which, I am an attention whore.

How do you think I ended up on Roll Call, the front pages of the Miami Herald and the WashPo? It wasn't from shying away from a good fight -- hell, I will run head first into a pitched battle.

Ask around, you will find I am utterly fearless about this sort of stuff.

Now about you -- in the end, a funny thing *****ing about someone posting anonymously, all the while you're posting anonymously.

Grow a pair, or if you can't, come find me and I will let you borrow/touch mine.

04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Does anyone else care that I raised money and he went to vegas on it

Actually there is some money left over and he is buying a timeshare on the west coast. Fools!

04-18-2013, 09:42 PM
[quote="Get a life2":1y6ijxfy]Does anyone else care that I raised money and he went to vegas on it

Actually there is some money left over and he is buying a timeshare on the west coast. Fools![/quote:1y6ijxfy]

Just like the loser you are,you are ignorant and vile to attempt to make an issue over someone that has had a life-changing event to his family, yet you do nothing of the treatment by your handlers in Admin. You truly are pathetic and despicable, in every sense of those words.

In your veiled attempt to talk trash about a brother in law enforcement, you turn a blind eye to those that make police, and actually affect negative change to moral and the environment to which we work.

04-18-2013, 10:21 PM
profanity