PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Alfaro

04-07-2013, 12:25 AM
What happened to Lt. Alfaro? Big Guy found out about the weapons?

04-15-2013, 04:03 PM
You must be one on The Big Idiot's cronies. Instead of talking shit why dont you ask questions and try to find out the truth. The Big Idiot is a liar and full of shit. If the thuth ever comes out he will be hard pressed to back up all his lies. The bigger story is how incompetent and low these people are. We are working on the real story just wait.

04-18-2013, 04:37 AM
He's a piece of shit and he is a snake and corrupt mother ****er. He got fired for lying about the weapons and he loves to talk shit about administration. I'm glad that mother ****er got fired and you don't have shit on the new administration. Let me refresh your memory remember Mercado case guess who help plant the gun. The one and only Alfaro! Never did anything for the department but come to work and look at himself in the mirror.

04-25-2013, 03:45 AM
hermano, oye lo que era el nombre del teniente negro que fue despedido. Fue QRU, lo que pasa y dónde está. Cuando trabajaba en el FDLE tiene su S. .. juntos?

04-26-2013, 03:45 AM
I worked with and for JD at IMPACT and I can tell you he's a COP'S COP. He was old school, you worked you were fine and if you didnt then that was on you. They really tried to break that guy. I can tell you they were wrong and CRAMA is a B. Its sad to see in 2011 they fired the guy because hes black. Its not that bad in Georgia or Alabama. That guy treated everybody the same and never looked at Color and thats what cuased him his career.

04-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Hey MBeachpd, it's nice that you're a loyal friend, but you have no concept as to what JD was doing in the department. He was the midnight shift commander and while on duty he would drive to Broward County to his woman's house and stay there for hours. Was also caught in a sexual harassment case with numerous women and many other investigations that were sustained. So instead of throwing down the race card like so many do when they have no other defense or excuse, maybe you should be informed, or get a copy of the I.A. file.

04-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Hey MBeachpd, it's nice that you're a loyal friend, but you have no concept as to what JD was doing in the department. He was the midnight shift commander and while on duty he would drive to Broward County to his woman's house and stay there for hours. Was also caught in a sexual harassment case with numerous women and many other investigations that were sustained. So instead of throwing down the race card like so many do when they have no other defense or excuse, maybe you should be informed, or get a copy of the I.A. file.

Hey Bullseye, what about Alfaro. He was a COP's COP too. Qru guy.

04-26-2013, 05:34 PM
MBeachPD, I didn't know Alfaro well. I know while he was in Doral, he worked hard, but he had issues with storage of weapons investigation, and he had a hard-on for a few cops and treated them badly. He was also a puppet for Ricky Gomez. His biggest problem was that he and this poor excuse for a chief, (Blom), hate each other. There is bad blood between them from Miami, but I have no idea what it was. When Blom came in to Doral, Alfaro was very vocal about being Anti Blom and that Blom was going to destroy Doral and turn it into a smaller version of Miami PD, how right he was.

04-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Like Mike Perez (Wanna be Chief) was trying to turn it to Hialeah!!!!! Mike was a lazy poor excuse for a Lieutenant. All he did all day was sit in his computer or listen to the radio on baseball. Or go outside and speak on the phone! Wonder who he was taking to, maybe a certain council person. Didn't even know that his days where numbered if Carollo hadn't taken over because Gracia's was after that position. Like they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer. No one there is your friend everyone is out for your job!! Carollo is a smart man and put Blom to clean the cancer. Still need the tumor to get removed.

04-26-2013, 07:20 PM
I think when Blom came in and started with an inventory Carlito's days were numbered. I think Culito was asleep at the wheel when it came to accurate inventory of weapons. This guy supposedly had weapons stored in the stairwells. Not a good way to hold on to your job.

04-30-2013, 04:15 AM
He's a piece of shit and he is a snake and corrupt mother ****er. He got fired for lying about the weapons and he loves to talk shit about administration. I'm glad that mother ****er got fired and you don't have shit on the new administration. Let me refresh your memory remember Mercado case guess who help plant the gun. The one and only Alfaro! Never did anything for the department but come to work and look at himself in the mirror.
He was a real postalita.

04-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Alfaro had a Napoleon complex. He bullied so many officers and treated them like garbage. You would see him at his desk with a ton of paperwork, but he was so lazy, that the only time he ever truly worked was during the Doral Golf Tournament. He did what ever Ricky Gomez or fat ass Trigo told him what to do.

What goes around comes around. Bye Bye Napoleon

05-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Alfaro had a Napoleon complex. He bullied so many officers and treated them like garbage. You would see him at his desk with a ton of paperwork, but he was so lazy, that the only time he ever truly worked was during the Doral Golf Tournament. He did what ever Ricky Gomez or fat ass Trigo told him what to do.

What goes around comes around. Bye Bye Napoleon

Get on your knees, and I will give you my Napoleon. Gracia, Perez, Gula, Mulet, Gomez, Rodriguez, Fernandez, stop talking shit about everyone in the department.

05-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Hey 4feet above, no one is talking shit about other officers. But Alfaro was a **** with a lot of us in Patrol. If you weren't part of his little circle, or if you dare speak or are friends with others that he didn't like, he treated you like dirt. So I have no sympathy for this guy losing his job, he was a ****. So Glad the Chief fired his munchkin ass.

05-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey Alexis and all you other puppets posting here, why dont you seek out the truth. Doral never had any issues with any weapons, and all the weapons were properly maintained. The problem is that the "Lying ****" and the incompetent midget(Siglie) don't even know were the weapons were kept. Compare that to were they are being kept now. In an office closet in a building that is not even a police department, without cameras, alarm, or security locks. If you are so concerned why dont you seek the truth. The bottom line is that Blom the "Lying ****" and the midget are incompetent and malicious. They have to detroy the reputation of good men to survive. Isn't that what they did in the city.

05-03-2013, 01:52 PM
"Cono the lies", You are speaking the truth brother/sister. This so called Chief and this so called Captain, who was never more than a sergeant in Miami, come in to our department, start coming to our roll calls and tell everyone how if everyone does their job, they wont lose it. Then they bring in some short viejo as a executive assistant and he literally is second in command and has never held rank in Miami. (Reminds me of trigo), Also preaching how they don't believe in "At Will", and wont fire anyone based on that. Total bullshit.

That Munchkin Siglie wont even look at you in the eyes. I don't know much about their reputation in Miami, only from what former Miami Officers tell me, but it wasn't good. They come in and whether you like them or not, (that's not the issue), they terminate four guys, and lets be honest for no reason. So, if they can do it to them, they wont hesitate to do it to us. Don't even think that they trust anyone outside their little circle. If you do, you're a fool.

Miami-Dade PD, will be opening up for employment soon. Those of us that can, should get the hell out of Doral and go to a real police department. This place is nuts.

05-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Get off this site you unemployed loser. The department has been running great since the new chief sent you packing. We're actually allowed to do some police work and the baseless Complaints against our officers have gone way down since we got a guy that has an expertise in IA and public corruption. The place was an out of control circus before the new chief took over. Now it's 100% better although I still think that Preacher from the Hialeah crowd needs to go too.

05-03-2013, 03:03 PM
I can tell you that I never signed for any of the guns I was issued when I was there and the rifles were stored at some civilians warehouse who has a questionable past with drugs. When Blom found out about it people started resigning. I think arrests should have been made.

05-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Two things Little Rudy, first of all, I still work in Doral, second, wtf are you talking about, this place has gotten better?! You must be on some serious crack. I truly hope what happened to all those former cops that have been fired for no reason with the previous administration and this joke of administration, happens to you. I really hope it does. You have no idea what you're talking about. And if you're man enough to talk about it with me, I'm easy to find, just come to midnights.

05-03-2013, 10:32 PM
You're not on midnights you Lying turd. You're one of the demoted losers that got what he deserved. This place is soooo much better without you and your silly arse unemployed pals. Go find someplace else to spread your hate. We ain't having it here you clown.

05-03-2013, 10:37 PM
I can tell you that I never signed for any of the guns I was issued when I was there and the rifles were stored at some civilians warehouse who has a questionable past with drugs. When Blom found out about it people started resigning. I think arrests should have been made.

I agree. Arrests should have been made.

05-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Gonzo, you little *****, you have no idea who I am do? Eres un idiota. But it's OK, I'm glad you think I'm one of those that are no longer here in Doral. Bye Bye Gonza...be a man, turn in your stripes, you don't deserve them, you didn't earn them. Punk

05-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Gonzo, you little *****, you have no idea who I am do? Eres un idiota. But it's OK, I'm glad you think I'm one of those that are no longer here in Doral. Bye Bye Gonza...be a man, turn in your stripes, you don't deserve them, you didn't earn them. Punk

Bullseye, what makes you think that I have stripes you turd. By the way you turd, I work mids too. Bullseye, you will never be happy with whoever gets promoted. You will always cry about how the process was done or how King gave the answers to only the people he wanted to get promoted. Take the test like me, and suck it up.

06-07-2013, 05:59 PM
What ever happen to Alfaro, has anyone heard?

06-07-2013, 07:51 PM
What ever happen to Alfaro, has anyone heard?

Now the SWAT Commander at Miccosukee.

06-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Hey Alexis and all you other puppets posting here, why dont you seek out the truth. Doral never had any issues with any weapons, and all the weapons were properly maintained. The problem is that the "Lying ****" and the incompetent midget(Siglie) don't even know were the weapons were kept. Compare that to were they are being kept now. In an office closet in a building that is not even a police department, without cameras, alarm, or security locks. If you are so concerned why dont you seek the truth. The bottom line is that Blom the "Lying ****" and the midget are incompetent and malicious. They have to detroy the reputation of good men to survive. Isn't that what they did in the city.

I have come to a coclusion that you losers, will never be happy with no command staff. When Gomez was there, the men was the devil according to you zeros. Now we finally have good leaders and they suck too. Sorry about the promises that Perez along with his zeros had made to you, but their plan failed big time. There's two solutions for you losers, help the new staff move the department foward or pick up your shit and go somewhere else.

Now, the piece of garbage of Ricky Fernandez needs to stop giving you all this info. What do you care if they keep the weapons somewhere with no cameras. As long we have an acurate account, they can be under a bed. And by the way you dumb ass, thanks for the disclosure where we keep our weapons to the entire world.

06-08-2013, 01:26 AM
I agree. You should never store weapons in the stairwells.

06-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Hey you dumb ass Tarsan, why is it that you are now commenting on something that was posted back over a month ago? I mean we all know who you are, and we all know you probably are as dumb as "Tarzan", but can you truly be that slow? Only an idiot like you would put a weapon underneath a bed. You have no concept about security do you? You think that as long as the weapons are accounted for that's all we need. You have as much common sense as Siglie has height. You truly suck their asses don't you? Man up already.

06-08-2013, 03:34 AM
I second that; weapons should never ever be stored in the stairwells. I have to go along with that.

06-08-2013, 04:15 AM
I heard Alfaro is working for some task force, not being paid much. Don't know if that's true or not, I also heard he had applied for the director of security at the Doral resort but the passed on him. Can anyone confirm? Also, anyone know the where about's of James Dobson? I felt bad for the guy, not knowing any better, (because he was way over his head), he took a bullet for Ricky Gomez and lost his job.

06-08-2013, 10:55 AM
I heard he got hired with ATF to track missing guns.

06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
I heard Alfaro is working for some task force, not being paid much. Don't know if that's true or not, I also heard he had applied for the director of security at the Doral resort but the passed on him. Can anyone confirm? Also, anyone know the where about's of James Dobson? I felt bad for the guy, not knowing any better, (because he was way over his head), he took a bullet for Ricky Gomez and lost his job.

Took a bullet for Ricky? Dobson needed to keep his di@k inside his pants. So how is that taking a bullet for Ricky. The guy was a zero with no back bone.

06-08-2013, 01:52 PM
You're right, he did have issues keeping it in his pants. For those of us that remember, Dobson on certain nights couldn't stay in the city during his shift, he couldn't even stay in the County. He would leave to visit "his friend" in Broward for about 3 hours at a time. But he did take a bullet for Gomez. He fell on the sword for that so called chief we once had.Dobson admitted doing certain things, when in reality it was Gomez who told him to do it. You either admire the guy for not throwing Gomez or Trigo under the bus, (Even though neither one of those two fat a$$es would fit under there), or he's a fool. I say he was a fool for doing it. Gomez didn't help him out after he was fired. He was the sacrificial lamb. So I do feel bad for him. But, thats what happens when you promote people to positions who have no experience. You know, like being a cop for a little over a year and then get promoted to sergeant.

06-08-2013, 02:34 PM
You're right, he did have issues keeping it in his pants. For those of us that remember, Dobson on certain nights couldn't stay in the city during his shift, he couldn't even stay in the County. He would leave to visit "his friend" in Broward for about 3 hours at a time. But he did take a bullet for Gomez. He fell on the sword for that so called chief we once had.Dobson admitted doing certain things, when in reality it was Gomez who told him to do it. You either admire the guy for not throwing Gomez or Trigo under the bus, (Even though neither one of those two fat a$$es would fit under there), or he's a fool. I say he was a fool for doing it. Gomez didn't help him out after he was fired. He was the sacrificial lamb. So I do feel bad for him. But, thats what happens when you promote people to positions who have no experience. You know, like being a cop for a little over a year and then get promoted to sergeant.

Don't talk what you don't know son or putica. Gomez and trigo couldn't defend dobson's stupid actions. I have to agree with you with the men being a zero. About that sergeant that you are talking about, the guy has done a great job. He even stood up to your loser friend of gracia, and gracia like a little coward backed down. Gomez and trigo did a lot of good things for our department, like promoting that sergeant your talking about. All I have to tell you is to get with the game with our new administration, because they will not put up with all the cover up that your piece of shit friend Gula did for you.

06-08-2013, 08:25 PM
You know something Tarsan, you should call yourself by the name of Tarsan's monkey..."Chettah", but sadly you're not even as smart as the monkey. You have no idea what you're talking about. I know you're a Ricky Gomez follower and you really kissed Trigo's ass. We all know you still call him and continue to give him information. Dobson signed and approved on a particular officer's overtime. The officer would work half of his/her shift for the day, then work overtime when the officer needed to go to court, and then, would finish up the remainder of his/her shift on straight time. All with the blessing of your Chief, Ricky Gomez, but Dobson sadly enough took the hit and didn't tell FDLE it was Gomez who approved it. Why, because Gomez told him that nothing would happen to him, not to mention he promised him a deputy chief's position.
And your boy, that useless, no brains, idiot of a sergeant who got his stripes because his daddy knew Gomez, is a joke. I see him walking around like he owns the place, in reality he is the biggest slug in our department. Oh wait, you're the biggest slug in our department, your favorite sergeant is second. I truly feel bad for Dobson, he fell for Gomez and apparently you have too.

06-09-2013, 12:13 AM
You know something Tarsan, you should call yourself by the name of Tarsan's monkey..."Chettah", but sadly you're not even as smart as the monkey. You have no idea what you're talking about. I know you're a Ricky Gomez follower and you really kissed Trigo's ass. We all know you still call him and continue to give him information. Dobson signed and approved on a particular officer's overtime. The officer would work half of his/her shift for the day, then work overtime when the officer needed to go to court, and then, would finish up the remainder of his/her shift on straight time. All with the blessing of your Chief, Ricky Gomez, but Dobson sadly enough took the hit and didn't tell FDLE it was Gomez who approved it. Why, because Gomez told him that nothing would happen to him, not to mention he promised him a deputy chief's position.
And your boy, that useless, no brains, idiot of a sergeant who got his stripes because his daddy knew Gomez, is a joke. I see him walking around like he owns the place, in reality he is the biggest slug in our department. Oh wait, you're the biggest slug in our department, your favorite sergeant is second. I truly feel bad for Dobson, he fell for Gomez and apparently you have too.

You should thank Gomez for giving you a job you slug. You are going to talk shit about the guy, when he was the only one that hired you, because no one wanted to give you a job. That sergeant is a good cop, not a slug and a coward like you. Cowards like you only come to sites like this one and talk shit about people. Take off your mini-skirt ***** and say to that men's face what you think of him. I'll tell you something you wannabe NYPD boy, get used to seen that sergeants face for a long time. He will be the future of our department along with us that want to grow in this agency and be sergeants like him. You in the other hand, will continue to be a useless piece of meat in this world. Put on your high heels, mini-skirt and continue your night job as a biscayne prostitute, you spineless coward.

I bet that you were one of those rats that went and spoke shit about all the sro's , Gomez and Trigo. You should thank Gula for exposing your name out there as a rat. Now , you should changed your name as RATBOY.

By the way, thanks for my new name.

06-09-2013, 03:12 AM

You should thank Gomez for giving you a job you slug. You are going to talk shit about the guy, when he was the only one that hired you, because no one wanted to give you a job. That sergeant is a good cop, not a slug and a coward like you. Cowards like you only come to sites like this one and talk shit about people. Take off your mini-skirt ***** and say to that men's face what you think of him. I'll tell you something you wannabe NYPD boy, get used to seen that sergeants face for a long time. He will be the future of our department along with us that want to grow in this agency and be sergeants like him. You in the other hand, will continue to be a useless piece of meat in this world. Put on your high heels, mini-skirt and continue your night job as a biscayne prostitute, you spineless coward.

I bet that you were one of those rats that went and spoke shit about all the sro's , Gomez and Trigo. You should thank Gula for exposing your name out there as a rat. Now , you should changed your name as RATBOY.

LOL, hey Monkey boy, (can't use the term Man with you), I didn't know I hit a nerve with you. You're so easily emotionally manipulated. I can't say I mentally manipulate you because that job was done by your favorite little sergeant. Did I push your buttons Jr.? I think I have. First of all, if you want to be some sort of a sergeant, you need to learn how to correctly form and write a sentence. Learn how to spell. Secondly, that so called sergeant couldn't make it with the County. Suspended within his first year over there. He should thank some of his family members for hooking him up with your favorite chief. Otherwise he would of been fired from MDPD and would never work in law enforcement again. So you keep following him, you will go places. But you better channel you little temper, not too professional. Shows signs of your immaturity and no experience.

06-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Wow, what's going on with all the hatred. All I asked was if anyone heard from Alfaro and if he found work. You guys got way off the topic and started attacking each other. Everyone needs to relax. We all have to work together.

06-09-2013, 03:32 AM
Thanks Gracia you're right. We all have to learn to get along.

06-09-2013, 03:49 PM

LOL, hey Monkey boy, (can't use the term Man with you), I didn't know I hit a nerve with you. You're so easily emotionally manipulated. I can't say I mentally manipulate you because that job was done by your favorite little sergeant. Did I push your buttons Jr.? I think I have. First of all, if you want to be some sort of a sergeant, you need to learn how to correctly form and write a sentence. Learn how to spell. Secondly, that so called sergeant couldn't make it with the County. Suspended within his first year over there. He should thank some of his family members for hooking him up with your favorite chief. Otherwise he would of been fired from MDPD and would never work in law enforcement again. So you keep following him, you will go places. But you better channel you little temper, not too professional. Shows signs of your immaturity and no experience.

Lol, wow......is that your comeback? What a coward and a waste of human flesh you are. Lol

06-09-2013, 04:59 PM

Lol, wow......is that your comeback? What a coward and a waste of human flesh you are. Lol

NYPD, AKA Pablo Rodriguez, again you don't know real facts, you talk out of your ass because no one will notice you and promote you, I think they notice and they realize you suck. By the way when you take the test, remember you might be a wonderful test taker but it doesn't make you a good supervisor. Remember you were once before and they had to remove you.

The same way you where involved in the removal of Gomez and Trigo, was why the Sgt you talk about left MDPD, it called dirty politics and pure jealousy, just like you are doing, Jealous lazy SOB. He took the bullet because they where after his father.

But you don't realize that everyone see's how hard of a worker he is and a great supervisor, learn and maybe they will notice.

And what you tried to accomplish to have your buddies Mike, Rafael and Gulla be the new administration failed, and you lost your chance! Of course that is your easy way of doing things by not having to work.

Carollo saw exactly what you guys did, went to the counsel and gave this big speech, well that cost you "asshole", he realized that all of you had an agenda. That what you where saying was all a lie and a poor excuse for a man. You want to be in command so you can do what your Councilwoman Sandra Ruiz and ex councilman Pete Cabrera promised you, bully employees and citizens that don't support them or you.

You see Carollo knows that you idiots where campaigning for them, people saw you and they talk. FYI they have pictures retards! "Facebook" morons! To late to delete them.

Continue writing shit and you will not get a rise ever, "moron", you are the idiot that screws it up for everyone.

If you are so wonderful of a cop, then go work and maybe they will notice. Don't think so! SUCKER :evil:

06-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Wow Jane, you sound like a very low class person. I don't know who is a bigger whore, you because of the way you lay down to these people, or your spouse. bye bye

06-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Wow Jane, you sound like a very low class person. I don't know who is a bigger whore, you because of the way you lay down to these people, or your spouse. bye bye

Rather be a whore then a maricon arrastrao.

P.S. And maricon has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. It has to do with your lack of cojones and integrity which is what a real cop has and you lack.

06-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Jane, Wow, that's it, that's your best shot. How original. How old are you again? How long ago was it when you jumped on the raft and came over the the U.S.? We don't need low lifes in our police department. Go back to where you came from. Go back to your little apartment room in Hialeah.
You have no idea what it takes to be in law enforcement. Just go away quietly little boy.

06-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Jane, Wow, that's it, that's your best shot. How original. How old are you again? How long ago was it when you jumped on the raft and came over the the U.S.? We don't need low lifes in our police department. Go back to where you came from. Go back to your little apartment room in Hialeah.
You have no idea what it takes to be in law enforcement. Just go away quietly little boy.

NYPD, AKA Pablo Rodriguez. I'm not the one who cries and complains about how horrible the Department is. That's you who is crying and trashing good cops in the department. And the only piece of trash here is you. All you do is batch everyone in the department. And in the station all you do is cry to the Captain how wrong Gomez did you. Its a matter of time that the Captain will figure you out what a piece of shit you are and that you are with Perez, Gracias, and Gulla. Keep doing what you are good at, Crying and kissing ass!

06-09-2013, 08:42 PM

Hey Pablo, why are you even calling anyobe here a ref. You are the biggest ref in our department. Stop trashing people in our department and if you are so unhappy, go back to Pinecrest. Oh I forgot, they didn't take you back.

06-09-2013, 08:44 PM
I agree. Go back to Hialeah you loser.

06-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Jane, (that's a good name for you), I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore. You have this hatred and this is the type of person is not needed in our department. But, since you act so tough and so angry and you also act like you have a big pair and you're not afraid of anything, well, put your money where your fat mouth is. Since you think you know who I am, why don't you now reveal who you are. You like to talk the talk, lets see if you can walk the walk. Identify yourself, if you truly are such a man, don't be afraid, be proud. Unless you don't have the big nuts, in that case, your name "Jane" fits you perfectly. Maybe you have a yellow streak down your spine. Come on tough guy.

06-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Jane, (that's a good name for you), I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore. You have this hatred and this is the type of person is not needed in our department. But, since you act so tough and so angry and you also act like you have a big pair and you're not afraid of anything, well, put your money where your fat mouth is. Since you think you know who I am, why don't you now reveal who you are. You like to talk the talk, lets see if you can walk the walk. Identify yourself, if you truly are such a man, don't be afraid, be proud. Unless you don't have the big nuts, in that case, your name "Jane" fits you perfectly. Maybe you have a yellow streak down your spine. Come on tough guy.

Come on NYPD, AKA Pablo Rodriguez, I'm not the one talking bad about anyone but only about you! The one who has hatred is you continuously trashing good hard working cops and you don't see your own defects. What the department doesn't need is someone like you.

And why would I give it up when this is so much fun watching you get upset when I call you out on things.

And afraid, not worried, I know what I can do, don't need to prove it to you or anyone else. I love my job and take pride in what I do. But I do call it as I see it! And you think that you are so right.

06-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Well Jane, I didn't think you had the testicles to tell everyone who you are. The only ones I have issues with are the ones that looked out for themselves, (mostly brass), and one or two individuals that would ruin someones career to advance their own. You might be one of them, I don't know. We have great people who are great officers and have gone through hell with our first administration, (your friends), who had this little clique, Gomez, Trigo, Alfaro, Nancy, King, and one or two sergeants. But you might be one of them and that's why you have all this hatred towards anyone who has a difference of opinion.

So you can say what you want, but I knew you didn't have the testicles to "come out", so I guess the name "Jane" fits you well. Please shave your legs when you wear your skirt. I wont be replying back to your stupidity. So show your childish behavior on this site all you want. You will not get a reply from me again.

06-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Well Jane, I didn't think you had the testicles to tell everyone who you are. The only ones I have issues with are the ones that looked out for themselves, (mostly brass), and one or two individuals that would ruin someones career to advance their own. You might be one of them, I don't know. We have great people who are great officers and have gone through hell with our first administration, (your friends), who had this little clique, Gomez, Trigo, Alfaro, Nancy, King, and one or two sergeants. But you might be one of them and that's why you have all this hatred towards anyone who has a difference of opinion.

So you can say what you want, but I knew you didn't have the testicles to "come out", so I guess the name "Jane" fits you well. Please shave your legs when you wear your skirt. I wont be replying back to your stupidity. So show your childish behavior on this site all you want. You will not get a reply from me again.

NYPD reveal who you are first. I'll give you my monkey word, that if you do, I'll reveale who I am. Believe me, I'm not part of the click, but people like you need to stop trash talking everyone.

06-09-2013, 11:37 PM

NYPD reveal who you are first. I'll give you my monkey word, that if you do, I'll reveal who I am. Believe me, I'm not part of the click, but people like you need to stop trash talking everyone.

NYPD, you have issues with everyone who has bass or who where promoted that deserved it for working hard. No hatred towards anyone but you, sour puss! You just didn't like that they saw who you really are. You just don't like to follow orders from administration, you want to do whatever you want, it's your way because you think you know it all. Keep crying to the captain how they did you wrong.

Funny thing that the Captain hasn't realized who you are, but he will!

Apparently this administration also bothers you.

And please stop saying you are not going to write back anymore to my comments. It hurts me when you lie! You keep coming back. I think you like me and maybe you and I can play around some more. And maybe Cheetah will enjoy us.
:evil:

06-10-2013, 01:02 AM
I agree. You should Never store weapons in the stairwell.

06-11-2013, 09:51 PM
I heard Alfaro is working part time with the money laundering task force, HIDTA. Good for him.

06-11-2013, 11:42 PM
I agree. You should Never store weapons in the stairwell.

06-12-2013, 04:37 AM
I heard Alfaro is working part time with the money laundering task force, HIDTA. Good for him.

Oh please, screw him, he was useless in Doral, he's probably useless over there. Get him a high chair.

06-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Hey is it true Carlos got fired? Its about time this guy hung around maricones at the CACTUS BAR in Miami all of the time. He is a closet GAY.

06-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Hey is it true Carlos got fired? Its about time this guy hung around maricones at the CACTUS BAR in Miami all of the time. He is a closet GAY.

Don't know about his sexual preference, but he was fired.

06-12-2013, 11:12 PM
[quote="MR. Guest":3fxvqwfv]I heard Alfaro is working part time with the money laundering task force, HIDTA. Good for him.

Oh please, screw him, he was useless in Doral, he's probably useless over there. Get him a high chair.[/quote:3fxvqwfv]

QRU
02-08-2022, 04:07 PM
WOW........ you guys are full of hate.

Carlos is doing fine and very happy. Yes, he was fired by Brom for old issues back in Miami. As far has gun storage, all the ARs and Shotguns that didn't fit in the 3 safes at the station where all stored in the Garda armored vault in Doral. Very secured.

In the warehouse was ammo only, NO GUNS!

You haters want to find missing guns, maybe I can help you. Look for the missing M16A1 full auto rifle that's not in the Armory. Not the ones given to Sweetwater PD. Let me know if you haters need the S/N. The 2 HK 416 rifle are still there of now, but soon they will be gone too.