PDA

View Full Version : Officer Safety

04-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Interesting article from CNN. Our BOCC wants to give The Felon Tuart a $10,000 pay raise and this is what Law Enforcement faces everyday. Don't worry Haines, you're safe upstairs as you put knives in peoples backs.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/06/us/law-officers-ambush-killings/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

04-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Question? Is it a fair assumption that there isn't but one backstabbing, evil, selfish, out for themselves, getting ahead by walking over people to get to the top people where you work? I guess if there is only one where you work it is a great place to work because you already know who to look out for. Where I work there are lots of them and most of them you wouldn't guess they were evil until they already have your job. We have openings where I work if you want more backstabbing, evil, selfish, out for themselves and walking over people, you could try your skills and search them out, but we don't have a fun site like this to post our displeasure and if we did and we did more than likely we'd be fired, we don't have a union, we don't get paid overtime. But we are hiring.

04-07-2013, 05:22 AM
Question? Is it a fair assumption that there isn't but one backstabbing, evil, selfish, out for themselves, getting ahead by walking over people to get to the top people where you work? I guess if there is only one where you work it is a great place to work because you already know who to look out for. Where I work there are lots of them and most of them you wouldn't guess they were evil until they already have your job. We have openings where I work if you want more backstabbing, evil, selfish, out for themselves and walking over people, you could try your skills and search them out, but we don't have a fun site like this to post our displeasure and if we did and we did more than likely we'd be fired, we don't have a union, we don't get paid overtime. But we are hiring.

We have more then one, we don't have a union, nor do we get paid overtime and they fire people like crazy if you stir the pot. Welcome to police work.

04-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Oh there is more than one but Haines is the leader of that group. His right hand man is that civilian attorney who thinks he knows better than everyone else. If he had his way we would answer calls over the phone and never respond or get out of our car. Too much of a liability. Then he gets his hatchman Allday to dig up dirt until they can start an IA. What happened to Allday going on the road in February? Isn't that what he was telling everyone? What happened, Haines couldn't find anyone else to do the dirty work
And if that isn't enough they stir the pot by telling Tharp stuff that they know he will run out and tell everyone else. Tharp is the idiot of the group he doesn't realize he is being used
They are right we don't have a PBA Our PBA president is big buds with Haines. Nothing will get done for the employee without going thru Haines. We haven't had raises except for a few chosen ones. People are leaving the agency for greener pastures. There might be similar BS but at least they are making more money to put up with it. The rest of us have to survive till 2016.