PDA

View Full Version : Gables is swimming in cash look here

04-02-2013, 05:53 AM
want to find out how much money gables is swimming in?

http://cafr1.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pRPBKJQnyU

just found this over at the city of Miami forum- amazing
after the videos on the page you are going to be really pissed off and motivated

04-03-2013, 01:11 PM
your current city manager was running Sunrise as a for profit business.

one problem, you can't do that as a govt- it is not legal.

that is why when the Sunrise FOP/PBA hired a forensic accountant they discovered that fact and toot him to court.

the cops got the benefits stolen from them back.

You need to do the same thing - HURRY!

04-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Friends,

From my vantage point of 12 years on the Coral Gables City Commission, this will be the first time since 2001 that there will be 2 – 3 new faces serving our City. These new faces on our Commission will create an entirely new dynamic at City Hall. I am humbled for the three times Coral Gables residents elected me to office, however, as I leave public service, I am deeply worried about the future of my hometown.

The Mayor’s race in particular is pivotal. The standing mayor has become the puppet for a despotic City Manager. Furthermore, the Mayor never truly expresses an opinion of his own. He is scripted by the manager, whose best interest does not seem to me to be in the best interest of our City Beautiful.

During his tenure as mayor:
1.Jim Cason refuses to admit that the City has had a 13%+ increase in crime.
2.Jim Cason approved an unprecedented number of no-bid contracts that cost the city hundreds of thousands of dollars. A no-bid contract give one or two people or companies an exclusive “in” to make money without having to prove they are giving the best service. It’s the “good old boy” network at its worst.
3.Jim Cason views city employees like actuarial statistics and the manager behaves as if these employees are property because of a failure in leadership by the Mayor. Morale has flat-lined in City Hall. He’s not figured out that fairly treated employees provide the quality of service residents expect.

I have served with Ralph Cabrera for 12 years. He knows Coral Gables and has served the city for over 20 years. He raises his family and built his business here in Coral Gables. As commissioner:
1.Ralph Cabrera has voted against increased fees for over eleven years.
2.Ralph Cabrera has demanded the truth on crime issues be released and he has educated the public on the matter by speaking to WPLG just two weeks ago. Click here to view the Miami New Times Article
3.Ralph Cabrera has voted against every no-bid contract proposed by the manager and the mayor, believing that waving the rules is wrong for the City and an abuse of the process.

Please help elect Ralph Cabrera by voting and by volunteering on Election Day. To get involved, contact info@ralphcabrera2013.com and call (305) 842-2382.

I am voting for Ralph Cabrera and asking my friends and neighbors to do the same, because it is that important for our City!

Respectfully, Maria Anderson

04-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Maria , will Ralph Cabrera terminate the city manager?
His actions have become poison to our public safety when his stripped our once very good and proud to be good police department here at what WAS city beautiful .

If he will vow to terminate and undo the damage of the current city manager I will vote for him, I will even donate to Ralph my time and money to restore public safety to my city.
If our cops are demoralized they can not fight the bad guys , why would they?
I am seeing with my own eyes things getting worse for our kids with public safety since this city manager took over some time after.

I don't want to move out of Coral Gables , but I am not going to live in a place where those that protect my family while we sleep come to work unhappy.