PDA

View Full Version : 2012

04-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Best one yet jefita!! officer of the year?? Ya no te da pena nada!!!

04-02-2013, 01:25 PM
who got officer of the year?

04-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Fernando Perez got officer of the year for assisting the chief with the unlawful internal affairs investigation of three fellow officers which led to thier unlawful terminations. Congrats you will qualify soon for a command staff position. Keep up the good work.

04-02-2013, 09:37 PM
No, not Fernando even funnier! Another one the chief owes for being such a loyal supporter.

04-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Chris Little and Jose Ayala r u f ing kidding me? Jack always said medley was a circus not only was he right he is also now part of it now. Well she owed Griselia anyway for pulling the trigger at Lt's linching..

04-03-2013, 01:12 PM
That entire place is a joke. how embarrassing.

yep she owed griselia BIG! griselia was the first to vote saying the chief has a right to fire those innocent officers... yet when Mary was fired by the mayor griselia was also the first one to say "hiring and firing can only be done by the council" Watch out martell! they got a plan for you!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! these people have NO CLUE and that's why the entire city is such a joke.

ayala deserves getting the prize, why??? b/c it's hard to live a double life of having a family and a lover at the same time while both women work in the same city. HELLOOOOOOO??? he deserves it big time!

Jack also deserves it! he was loyal to her and backstabbed 3 officers. but he has a plan of his own. He can't stand retardie, he thinks the chief is an idiot. so she bettter watch her back. the minute she slips, he will be right there to take the throne from her. He has always had a grudge against her that he should have been captain before her and chief before her. He just might get his wish come true!

I would love to know what pastillita the chief takes at night to sleep. I can't imagine how such a corrupt, disgusting, awful human being sleeps so soundly ruining peoples' lives, backstabbing, lieing (especially under oath) etc... (i can go on and on but everyone already knows how she is)

you just have to feel sorry for her b/c that ghetto litttle dept is all she has. She has no other life. her sons are delinquents (and her niece too! :wink: ), her husband treats her like a ragdoll and disrespects her right to her face cheating on her left and right and she's getting so damn old and ugly that she is melting right before our very eyes (like the witch from the wizard of oz)

life must be very tough for her. but what goes around comes around baby and not only is she the talk of the town (and always has been with all her indiscretions) but as a "professional" she's not respected. Chiefs from all depts. know that she can't even handle that tiny dept.

04-04-2013, 03:55 PM
amen!!!!! clock is ticking,jy you talked so much bull.... about her and the dept and now you are kissing a... , i can`t wait to see what`s next ( friends with aj ????) normita mijita los cuernos te pesan jejejeje abre los ojos.

04-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Jack has been telling all of his groupie friends at the range that he will be the chief one day . He has been saying this since the time he made sergeant. Jack you have come a long way since your a/c repairman days. Soon you will be crowned Walt Disney of the medley police. :evil: