PDA

View Full Version : You can't be serious

04-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey Brothers and Sisters, I stopped by to check out all the hub-bub and have a question. Coconutcreek.net's own web site says you have:
53,000+ residents;
1 CHIEF;
1 DEPUTY CHIEF;
2 CAPTAINS;
6 LIEUTENANTS;
13 SERGEANTS.....

91 - 23 (listed above) = 68 {68/23= 1 SUPERVISOR FOR EVERY 2.9 OFFICERS} Holy cow!
And I am sure this number is even high, considering the remaining 68 aren't ALL on the road, needing supervision.

Now, I served in the military for 4 years, current LEO for almost 10 years for a County agency, and am wondering, how soon after your leaves the room do you laugh hysterically for him having the ego of wearing 4 ****ing stars on his dress shirt? Unless I am missing something, this is not only laughable, but COMPLETELY disrespectful to all veterans that work for your department. And the Supervisor to Officer Ratio really must keep you on your toes!

04-02-2013, 01:30 AM
I am glad you served our country but your data is wrong. We are below the standard for officers to residents. You should come work for us and make more money!

So why dont you go cry on another site.

04-02-2013, 01:32 AM
I am glad you served our country but your data is wrong. We are below the standard for officers to residents. You should come work for us and make more money!

PS: EVERY CHIEF IN THE COUNTY HAS FOUR GO LOOK.

04-02-2013, 02:28 AM

I think the original intent of the post was to show that the ratio of 1 Supervisor to 2.9 OFFICERS

You all are the ones that are crying.

I make enough to be happy.

04-02-2013, 03:14 AM
We have 13 Sgts by PBA contract and we are about 140 in the entire department. Plus I don't know what department you are with but we probaly make more then you. Lol lol lol

04-02-2013, 04:54 AM

So why dont you go cry on another site.[/quote]

PS: EVERY CHIEF IN THE COUNTY HAS FOUR GO LOOK.[/quote]

My data was accurate, as it showed SUPERVISOR to OFFICER ration, not citizens you illiterate jack-nut. I am sure your Chief loves your undying ass-kissing relationship, but i really don't think he needs help in the stupid department, considering what we've been reading.

My data is not wrong, unless YOUR department data is wrong, as I copied it directly from your City's web page. And in case you go late-night editing, it is current as of 04/02/2011. Here you go:

About the Police Department

The Coconut Creek Police Department is comprised of 91 sworn law enforcement officers. Located in northern Broward County, the city is 12 square miles divided into six zones. The population is a diverse mixture of over 53,155 residents.

There are no residency requirements for employment with our agency; however, an officer who resides in the tri-county area will be able to quality for a take home vehicle upon completion of their field training program. Patrol officers work 12-hour shifts with every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Also available upon completion of a probationary period as a patrol officer, officers may be selected for assignment in one of the following specialty positions.

P.S. First one I found was Plantation Chief ( http://www.psd.plantation.org/pd_chief-message.html), then there's Lauderhill and Hollywood (interim). :oops:

04-02-2013, 07:21 PM

PS: EVERY CHIEF IN THE COUNTY HAS FOUR GO LOOK.

No more comments from the peanut gallery, as you were so handily proven wrong?
PS: I guess you weren't at nor did you see the swearing-in of your own Chief, wearing TWO stars. Now he has 4. What sage words can you use to explain that one. One for each person he fired? (Cudde resigned)

04-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Ft Lauderdale 4
Coral Springs 4
Pembroke Pines 4
Miramar. 4
Wilton Manors 4
Davie 4

And this is an issue ..why?

It's our department, your department must suck real bad if you are looking for issues with ours. Why don't you. I.D. Your department so we can have a good laugh..

04-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Ft Lauderdale 4
Coral Springs 4
Pembroke Pines 4
Miramar. 4
Wilton Manors 4
Davie 4

It's our department, your department must suck real bad if you are looking for issues with ours. Why don't you. I.D. Your department so we can have a good laugh..

I totally agree. i guess some people just have to stir the pot...what agency is this J off from????

04-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Ft Lauderdale 4
Coral Springs 4
Pembroke Pines 4
Miramar. 4
Wilton Manors 4
Davie 4
And what about the ones I named?
And this is an issue ..why? you made it an issue by lying

It's our department, your department must suck real bad if you are looking for issues with ours. Why don't you. I.D.Funny, you really can't spell identification, can you? You didn't even use the abbreviation correctly. ( Your department so we can have a good laugh..

But you or your lackey, said "ALL CHIEFS IN THE COUNTY". I was merely pointing out that you were wrong or lying, or both. Don't be so sensitive. And I'll give you a hint, its one of the 3 I mentioned, since it did not take me very long to show how wrong you are.
Do you even know what the stars represent in the Police world? I'll give you a hint:
One word, begins with E, ends in O, and has a G in the middle. I know this might be tough for you fellers there in the cReek, but someone will help you figure it out. We are "quasi-military", please don't confuse that with an actual military, with real leadership and the integrity to do the job. Eisenhower, Patton, Macarthur, they earned those 4 stars; they show ascension in rank, among Generals, for Outstanding Achievement. Real leaders. From what I've been reading about your department, it just doesn't seem right.

04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Ft Lauderdale 4
Coral Springs 4
Pembroke Pines 4
Miramar. 4
Wilton Manors 4
Davie 4

Actually Wilton Manors has three, but who cares?

04-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Since you seem in the mood to correct Eisnhower and MacArthur ended there careers as 5 Star Generals Mr. Military expert. The only other general to have 5 stars was Marshal. Your not the only person who has been in the military in police work. Give it a rest soldier.

04-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Since you seem in the mood to correct Eisnhower and MacArthur ended there careers as 5 Star Generals Mr. Military expert. CORRECTIONS: They were given the FIFTH at the end of their career. Technically 4 is the highest while still active. "Often referred to as a "five-star general", the rank has historically been reserved for wartime use and is not currently active in the U.S. military." Eisenhower, Pershing, and George Washington held "5-Star" status, General of the Armies. That's all. Macarthur turned it down.

But great idea. Give your guy a fifth star and send him on his way. The only other general to have 5 stars was Marshal. Your not the only person who has been in the military in police work. Give it a rest soldier.

[=

04-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Grant, Sherman, Pershing, Marshall, Clark, and Schwarzkopf were four-star Generals.

Are we to include Mann in those ranks?

Personally, I find it easier to equate Mike with the likes of Gomer Pyle, Issac the Bartender, and the Colonel (Monty Python).

04-03-2013, 01:26 PM
This possible could be the stupidest thing that has been put on Leo Affairs

Who cares how many stars our chief wears or any other chief in the county

If he starts carrying a riding crop then I will be concerned

Until then......whatever

04-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Who cares? You miss the point, or are paid to miss the point.

That being -- who authorized those extra stars, and under what circumstances?

04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Who cares? You miss the point, or are paid to miss the point.

That being -- who authorized those extra stars, and under what circumstances?

Chaz, if this is really you give up.

04-04-2013, 12:10 AM
This possible could be the stupidest thing that has been put on Leo Affairs

Who cares how many stars our chief wears or any other chief in the county

If he starts carrying a riding crop then I will be concerned

Until then......whatever

He has a riding crop and two pearl handled guns given to him by Bionicdildo.
Five stars are only in time of war.

04-04-2013, 02:18 AM
In the words of Forest Gumps mother "Stupid is as stupid does"
Believe me this is stupid