PDA

View Full Version : OMC's Vote of Confidence

03-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I see a lot of meaningless writing on this board. It is good to vent though, however, once in a while I will read things that just harm people’s reputation and really have no substance. Ironically, I just finished reading that OMC and Ken Harms are the best choices for SMPD. Well let’s take a quick poll and see what the guys from inside SMPD say. I ask the outside members to please refrain and really hold back from intervening. I know how tempting such a question can be especially given these two characters’ reputation.

The next thing I pose, is an actual vote of confidence. A real one! Let the numbers speak for themselves. No propaganda, no politics, just the facts.

03-31-2013, 03:38 PM
This will never give a realistic count of confidence as most know that the administration might determine who made the posts and retaliate against those that indicate a lack of confidence.

03-31-2013, 06:40 PM
The only confidence vote with merit and weight, will be one taken by South Miami elected officials. A four to one result would be a significant majority against OMC and a loud message to the manager to fire the police chief. Sadly, the wily OMC finagled a contract that will put the city in a financial predicament should he be fired. Unless, cause is demonstrated, OMC and his minions will be with you until the contract expires and it is not renewed. Patience, time is inexorable and OMC too shall pass.

03-31-2013, 11:54 PM
Hmmmm.......I really do not care what the exiting administration does or attempts to do. If they mess with me for practicing my first amendment, they will have costly consequences.

I vote no confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I have no confidence in Martinez' leadership or in his management skills. They are both poor. How did he even get the job as a chief of police, it is beyond me. The guy was never even a police supervisor. How did he even qualify the first time? I guess what they say about who you know and not what you know is true.

04-02-2013, 12:28 PM
No leadership, no management, no fairness NO CONFIDENCE

04-02-2013, 08:14 PM
I VOTE NO CONFIDENCE.......

04-03-2013, 01:36 AM
If it were not for the great south miami officers, detectives, dispatchers and sergeants this place would not be successful. That is something that omc and his entire command staff forgot a long time ago. And, i could care less what the mayor and 2 commissioners that don't know the first thing about police work have to say. Everyone know what motivated the mayor and his two mindless buddies to vote.
Because of their poor managment skills, their lack in motivating and acknowledging their officers great achievments, i vote no confidence in any of them. That includes the mayor and his two followers. Omc said, when he started, he was going to teach us. Im happy to say we didn't learn from him. Our work is the same it has always been, just command staff taking credit for it.

04-04-2013, 10:57 PM
If it were not for the great south miami officers, detectives, dispatchers and sergeants this place would not be successful. That is something that omc and his entire command staff forgot a long time ago. And, i could care less what the mayor and 2 commissioners that don't know the first thing about police work have to say. Everyone know what motivated the mayor and his two mindless buddies to vote.
Because of their poor managment skills, their lack in motivating and acknowledging their officers great achievments, i vote no confidence in any of them. That includes the mayor and his two followers. Omc said, when he started, he was going to teach us. Im happy to say we didn't learn from him. Our work is the same it has always been, just command staff taking credit for it.

Wow, its seems like you picked up OMC's writting skills though. LOL!!!!!!!

04-05-2013, 02:10 PM

Wow, its seems like you picked up OMC's writting skills though. LOL!!!!!!!
It must have rubbed off on you...Only One T in Writing ...OOPS!!! :devil:

04-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Evidently, it has! What can I say, with all these Cubans around me constantly screwing up the English language? This was a real PD back in the good old days.

04-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Evidently, it has! What can I say, with all these Cubans around me constantly screwing up the English language? This was a real PD back in the good old days.

Wow, it seems like both of you have been under OMC way too long. Just walk towards the light and listen closely to the train. It is going to run you both over. HAhaha. That train has three big letters painted on the side. O.M.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

04-06-2013, 03:52 PM

Wow, it seems like both of you have been under OMC way too long. Just walk towards the light and listen closely to the train. It is going to run you both over. HAhaha. That train has three big letters painted on the side. O.M.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Iguess yo mama been under OMC tooooo long too... :snicker:
She pulled a phew Trains too! Longer than the South Miami Metrorail :cop:

04-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Do you guys have an officer there by the name of Morejon? He looks just like Ellen Degeneres. I had to do a double take the other day.

04-10-2013, 01:53 AM
I vote total confidence for the chief. All he has done has been bring you all more equipment and money. He is a great leader and everyone loves him except the crazies in city hall. You all should be happy Ken Harms is not running this joint. If he was he would figure out who all of you were and put you in your place. :evil:

04-10-2013, 01:55 AM
I vote total confidence for the chief. All he has done has been bring you all more equipment and money. He is a great leader and everyone loves him except the crazies in city hall. You all should be happy Ken Harms is not running this joint. If he was he would figure out who all of you were and put you in your place. :evil:

Are you freaking kidding me dude? WTF is wrong with you? In what universe are you living in?

04-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Do you guys have an officer there by the name of Morejon? He looks just like Ellen Degeneres. I had to do a double take the other day.
And it's funny that my girl looks like Portia deRossi, but your's looks like Sharon McCain :devil:

04-12-2013, 04:50 AM
OMC and Harms. Corrupt ego maniacs

04-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Thanks for your vote Lopez. the rest of us vote no.

05-04-2013, 04:58 PM
And OMC is still here and will be here for as long as he wants. He cannot be touched!

05-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah? Read this intellectually vacuous one!

http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/

05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
IS IT TRUE THAT THERE WILL BE AN ARREST IN THIS CASE OMC

05-18-2013, 02:53 AM
IS IT TRUE THAT THERE WILL BE AN ARREST IN THIS CASE OMC

No! But should the Ethics Commission find OMC guilty of ethical charges, that may be cause for termination.

06-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Wow! I just found out that Miami Beach Police Department offered us a chance to work some off-duty jobs over Memorial Day weekend again. But, Fat Man denied it again. I guess Fat Man still doesn't understand that a lot of us struggle to pay bills and that money would have come in handy. No off-duty jobs and no overtime allowed so that Fat Man can make his bonus at the end of the year. Thanks Fat Man. No confidence!

Thank you Miami Beach, for the offer. Hopefully you understand and will offer again when we have a real Chief who understands our issues and does not just take care of himself.

06-05-2013, 05:59 PM
STOP CRYING YOU ARE LUCKY YOU HAVE A JOB AND THAT YOU ARE NOT HOMELESS. WITH YOUR GED, YOU SHOULD BE OUT THERE SWEEPING THE STREETS.

06-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Wow... That's the best you can do. I guess the truth hurt FATMAN. The only one here with a GED is you. Stop playing because we know. I would apply to sweep streets but I don't want to work with FATMAN again at his next job.

06-12-2013, 04:02 PM
WHY ARE YOUR POLICE OFFICERS WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY BY WASTING GAS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE MOTOR RUNNING AND YOUR POLICE CRUISERS ARE LEFT ON.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU WASTING GAS AND MONEY BUT YOU ARE HURTING THE ENVIRONMENT. AND STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THE MAYOR, EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

06-12-2013, 08:22 PM

That was Ana B on the way to get her nails done!

06-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm not an officer in South Miami, but, are you serious? Do you know:
1. How hot, humid and debilitating this weather is? Ever heard of dehydration? Heat stroke?
2. What police officers must wear?
- Dark navy blue polyester uniform with several pounds of gear - and, if they value their life, and I hope they do, an intolerably unbreathable ballistics vest.
3. Every patrol officer in tropical climates runs the vehicle with A/C while idling.
4. You want them idling in their patrol car while doing reports or whatever they're doing that results in their being stationary. Would you rather they go to the station to cool off - reducing visibility, etc...?
5. You want officers to be healthy, safe, comfortable, happy, unstressed and treated as best as possible because you want to attract and maintain the cream of the crop for your very desirable city.
6. Why don't you pass an ordinance that requires all residents and people passing through the City to drive "green" cars and/or turn them off at every red light or any other time they stop (excluding police)?
7. You want your officers in updated, safe and properly equipped vehicles so that can effectively respond to save lives, protect life and property and reduce liability.
8. Do some research on the risk and benefit of having them turn off the vehicle while idling. How much would the death or permanent brain damage due to heat stroke cost the city? Is it worth the few bucks of savings? Is it worth $1,000 in savings? How about $100,000? What's your number?

"Saying 'bad things' about the Mayor? OOOOH, that should be stopped. The Mayor knew people were going to say bad things about him when he got elected. Same as anyone who gets elected. Have you watched TV lately? Do you think modern politicians or public figures don't expect 'bad things' to be said about them?

Focus on something serious next time - and, think before you write.

Your police officers need support - not this B.S.

07-16-2013, 12:55 AM
FOR YOUR INFO. MOREJON IS A DEPUTY IN BSO

07-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Umm We have a morejon in South Miami Police Dept. too. I wouldnt say he looks like Ellen Degeneres tho...

07-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Where is the Fat Man? Rumor is he may be on a trip to a northern state, engaging in lethal cruelty to animals!

07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Keep him there

08-12-2013, 02:59 AM
Get rid of the slugs,,,,,all a shift fdle can stay. Let us b cops...stop the Munoz thing he is gone like the rest of the looser.....

08-15-2013, 12:43 PM
never mind he is GONEEEEEEEEEEE. resume normal police and citizen activity. Rene will do the right stuff.......
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo