PDA

View Full Version : Rene Revillas retirement party

03-30-2013, 04:10 PM
With no friends at MPD after 30 years of handing up officers no one put together a retirement party for the old man. He put one together himself and held it at KFC on sw 8 street. The only officer that showed up was his 33 ****field. Go home Rene, we all know why you were kicked off of SWAT for being a coward. Don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out!!

03-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Lets have it in the dust bowl

04-01-2013, 11:00 PM
This site is made for people like you. The only way you could be the man is to beat the man. Gutless people like you not could stand next to Rene and say these words.

Rene always paid his dues in the field while you were sucking a bottle kid.

04-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Rene is coming back.on contract.

04-05-2013, 05:05 AM
http://www.lostwackys.com/janitor-in-a-slum.htm

04-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Rene Revilla received a contract to continue working with the city. He will be assigned to Martin Garcias janitor staff for $89,000 per year. Any issues with toiletry supplies on floors 3-5 please contact René. He will also handle any toilet plunging that is necessary in the building.

In addition, he will be personally trained by Martin Garcia, on how to parade around the station, looking very important, holding an 8 oz styrofoam cup of coffee, taken from the 5th floor, by putting a penny in the jar instead of 50 cents, and having a multipurpose screwdriver in his hip pocket, but, most important, actually doing, absolutely nothing !

Also, he will learn the proper placement of installing a toilet roll correctly on the dispenser ! Don't you just hate it , when the toilet roll comes off the wrong way ? I know I do, but have no fear, under Martins tutelage, rest assured Rene will be instructed correctly ! It warms my heart knowing I will never have to fear that anymore ! Well worth the $89 K , the city will be paying him. Thank you Marty, for all you and your staff do for us
Toilet paper please

Fabulous ! Knowing the next time I'm taking a dump, and that the roll has been properly installed on the dispenser roller by Rene or Marty, just makes me have more faith in the MPD ! Or in the immortal words of retired/ convicted chief Don Warshaw, " Do the Right thing" ! And I have the greatest of faith, that Rene, and Marty will do just that in all the cubicles throughout the station ! Thank you boys , and welcome aboard Rene , all this for only $89 k a year ! How lucky we are !

04-07-2013, 03:00 PM
By by Rene you useless piece of S;/)>\€<!!

04-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Yo did Rene scream at you as TA or make you do extra push ups or something cause u sure have a hard on for him. Let it go already and concentrate on your retirement and stop being a hater.