PDA

View Full Version : Remember Kathy Willets

03-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Commissioners should be careful who they lie with. The Kathy Willets story soon to follow. The list is very interesting. Stay tuned for the eleven o clock report. “Parents do you know where your kids are.” I used to love that phrase.

03-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Don't tell me a commissioner or some cop.!!!

03-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Mr. also known as the procurer of Vegas prostitutes has been very cozy with some commissioners lately. Apparently, they don't know how popular he is on the west coast.

Laughable as always, dumb, naive politicians being manipulated by a former corrupt cop.

03-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Come on Chaz, are you serious, AA is a cops cop. Stay off our site. AA plans on fixing this department when he steals Sarbone's spot.

We own the commissioners!!

03-29-2013, 12:15 AM
was born in 1965 and is 47 years old. Known relatives include.

03-29-2013, 12:19 AM
AA and Chaz can both party together in Vegas. I hear they both have drinking problems and beat their wives, just asked AA.

03-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Anthony Avello was useless as a cop and bragged that he coudn't find his gun. He used to say that police work gave him the heeby jeevies.

03-29-2013, 12:51 AM
Company Description: BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BioMarin) develops for her husbands Vegas trips. Yeah baby,

03-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Give up AA. You are and always have been a pathetic wanna be... Your wife is an idiot for staying with you. Scumbag sits home all day counting how much of his wife's money he can (invest)steal from her. Wake up mrs a before he makes you buy him more things then divorces your ass and takes you for everything.
One of the best things that happened in the Creek is AA leaving. Now if all the other conniving idiots leave we can go back to normal again.

03-29-2013, 02:30 AM
Acutally, 1/13 adults have an issue with alcohol abuse.

As for me, I don't have a drinking problem. I *once* had a drinking issue, like you'd read about or see in movies, but that was many many years ago.

Thanks for asking.

As for beating my wife, patently not true. But you already knew about this.

What's funny, it the Mod-In-The-Mann-Pocket allows for these sort of disparaging remarks --as long as they're directed my way.

And you know what?

I wickedly okay with that. I enjoy the attention and publicity.

All the better when I take down Mann, folks will already be familiar with my name.

03-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Give up AA. You are and always have been a pathetic wanna be... Your wife is an idiot for staying with you. Scumbag sits home all day counting how much of his wife's money he can (invest)steal from her. Wake up mrs a before he makes you buy him more things then divorces your ass and takes you for everything.
One of the best things that happened in the Creek is AA leaving. Now if all the other conniving idiots leave we can go back to normal again.

Jesus Bob. You take the warm and fuzzy out of c**t.

03-29-2013, 02:43 AM
Mike- all of your trashing of AA will not alter your fate with the city. Unfortunately for you ENOUGH of the commissioner do respect him will sooner or later or maybe sooner do the right thing. Maybe Italianvisions.com will have some job openings...

PS: Stop using Chaz's name as your moniker

03-29-2013, 06:58 AM
Mr. (AA) also known as the procurer of Vegas prostitutes has been very cozy with some commissioners lately. Apparently, they don't know how popular he is on the west coast.

Laughable as always, dumb, naive politicians being manipulated by a former corrupt cop.

If AA was corrupt, then what does that say about his master , that he served so well.....? Are we getting the whole picture here. AA was a POS. However, to be fair, what does that make .............? And remember, Bionicdildo (ItalianVisions.com) was told to resign; AA quit on his own. He knows alot of shit about actions, they are both guilty of crimes against the CCPD.

03-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Mann openly admitted, actually bragged, that Biondolillo was his mentor when he hired him. Now we can see that he took the mentoring to heart. The use of Chaz's name to attack AA are just another tactic taken right out of the Biondolillo play book.

Once again Mann has taken to guessing who is behind the personal attacks and he couldn't be further from the truth. When is this inept baffoon gonna realize that it's the vast majority of his department who can't stand him for what he's done to this place. Would somebody please feed this stooge a dose of reality!!

03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Question: Is the Mann/BionicDildo playbook actually a "Mad Lib"?

03-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Everybody knows that the City Manager reads this.

At what point does he acknowledge that his primary function is to look out for the best interest of the city and remove Mann so that the police department can move forward and start the healing process?

Is his ego really so big that he can't admit that he made a mistake and picked the wrong person to run the police department? He wouldn't be the first person to have to remove someone who they mistakenly thought was right for the job. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging an error in judgement. In fact it shows strength of character.

Please do the right thing for the city.......for the department. This has become overbearing for all of us. Attacking retired employees and listing their families names on this blog in an attempt to try and deflect focus upon oneself is beyond dispicable. What's next? How much longer are you going to allow this to go on? How low are you willing to let this department sink?

There will come a point where we will lose complete faith in you as well, and that point is not far off.

03-29-2013, 08:20 PM

At what point does he acknowledge that his primary function is to look out for the best interest of the city and remove Mann so that the police department can move forward and start the healing process?

Is his ego really so big that he can't admit that he made a mistake and picked the wrong person to run the police department? He wouldn't be the first person to have to remove someone who they mistakenly thought was right for the job. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging an error in judgement. In fact it shows strength of character.

Please do the right thing for the city.......for the department. This has become overbearing for all of us. Attacking retired employees and listing their families names on this blog in an attempt to try and deflect focus upon oneself is beyond dispicable. What's next? How much longer are you going to allow this to go on? How low are you willing to let this department sink?

There will come a point where we will lose complete faith in you as well, and that point is not far off.

This is 100% correct. There is no surprise with the troop's dicontent with Mann. Rivera can't say he was/is surprised, as there were plenty of on and off-City campus conversations going on with Rivera and the mood of the troops. It will all fall on your shoulders, Mr. City Manager. Whether you get paid what YOU say, or what is purported to be your salary, its alot. Do something now, and maybe your contract extension won't be such a joke. Between the mass firings you did in the beginning, to the chaos you are an accomplic to at the PD, you still have the power to make a change. Put your faith and integrity in the forefront, and do what's right. Protecting and continuing to keep a bad decision is just wrong. Need we remind you of the once-indicted Biondolillo YOU hired? I am pretty sure that never should have gotten past a simple run-of-the-mill background. You say you didn't want cronyism, etc..in your new Chief. Well, you also said you didn't want anyone with ANY municipal-leadership experience. You got it. WE got it. Cronyism, favoritism, retaliation, etc...we got it. Do what's right.

03-29-2013, 08:36 PM

OK CHAZ, STOP ALREADY. YOU AND AA ARE HELL BENT ON DESTROYING CCPD AND THE CITY ITSELF FOR SELF GAIN. YOU BOTH DON'T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG YOU ATHEIST NON BELIEVER.

Genesis 3:4
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.

Leviticus 19:11
" 'Do not steal. " 'Do not lie. " 'Do not deceive one another.

Psalm 119:163
I hate and abhor falsehood but I love your law.

Proverbs 12:22
The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are truthful.

Proverbs 13:5
The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked bring shame and disgrace.

03-29-2013, 09:44 PM
It's been almost a year since your "If you don't like it leave" speech and I think it's fair to say that things have actually gotten worse. Please tell us you have another idea to right this sinking ship.....we're desperate!
The hiring of someone with no municipal policing experience experiment has been over for some time now. No one is denying that you had good intentions when you attempted this novel approach, but it's proven to be an abject failure.
What's next? We're waiting for some sign of leadership from you.

03-29-2013, 11:29 PM
Amazing, blame the City Manager, blame the Chief, you know what's causing all this it is all of you who post things about AA and things about Cuddeback and Yaco's. so in reality it is all of the slime on CCPD that post this crap. It doesn't matter which side you are on its all got to stop. For those of you who thinks that feeding Chaz is helping you are dead wrong

03-30-2013, 02:07 AM
The commission needs to fire the city manager and the chief of police. They have no options. In essence they now need to take a vote of confidence. This week. Employees should not be allowed the option of writing their own job description. If nothing else the city manager and the cheif of police must be held accountable for theirincompetent behavior.

03-30-2013, 03:02 AM
Oh Crist, I got the Jesus freaks involved!

Just one question ... you mention personal gain ... perhaps you'd be good enough to clarify.

The last I look, I wasn't collecting a fat city paycheck. Hell, I'm not even collecting a skinny city paycheck.

03-30-2013, 03:03 AM
It's been almost a year since your "If you don't like it leave" speech and I think it's fair to say that things have actually gotten worse. Please tell us you have another idea to right this sinking ship.....we're desperate!
The hiring of someone with no municipal policing experience experiment has been over for some time now. No one is denying that you had good intentions when you attempted this novel approach, but it's proven to be an abject failure.
What's next? We're waiting for some sign of leadership from you.

>> Please tell us you have another idea to right this sinking ship.....we're desperate!

Free donuts for all!

03-30-2013, 03:10 AM
My favorite bible quote is from Deuteronomy, 22:28-29

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

The bible ... an ancient novel full of murder, corruption, homosexuality, bestiality, incest and cruelty. It is often read to children on Sunday.