PDA

View Full Version : chiefs n stuff..

03-25-2013, 02:56 AM
So apparently our chief is out and a major from city of miami is taking his place. That's what they're saying on the city page at least :devil: yaaaayyyy!!

03-25-2013, 08:41 AM
What you bunch of malcontents deserve is a Chief like Ken Harms. Cleans out the PD of all the scum and runs a tight ship. Too bad Ken is really retired 'cause I'd love to see him take the helm of this sinking cesspool of a dept.

03-26-2013, 01:22 AM
So when is this supposed to take place?

03-26-2013, 06:44 AM
So when is this supposed to take place?

Never...Ken Harms has more sense than to work for a Baker Mayor ! Helloooooo :roll: the writing is on the wall !

I would take Ken H. and Orlando M. over any of the other nincompoops that are there now ! Yes, I said it, over any of them. Most of them have their loyalties for sale anyway !

04-02-2013, 12:27 PM
ok take them and go

08-18-2013, 02:50 PM
What you bunch of malcontents deserve is a Chief like Ken Harms. Cleans out the PD of all the scum and runs a tight ship. Too bad Ken is really retired 'cause I'd love to see him take the helm of this sinking cesspool of a dept.

Cesspool there? KIH will fit right in. In 96, one of our officers fell to his death off the Flagler street bridge. Carlos Santiago fell through the counter weight holes in the roadway due to bad lighting. Wrongful death action was brought against the companies at fault. The national electrical code states what type area, has to have so many foot candles of light, one foot off the ground. The bridge didn't meet the code. Harms gave a sworn deposition saying Santiago didn't have to be on the bridge. He was on the bridge to get the bridge tender's vehicle registration to his car which had been broken into. Others testified KIH was wrong, and Carlos's widow wasn't harmed by HARMS, lying for a witness fee. No one deserves Harms lying against a cop's widow, a widow of an officer from the dept he was chief of. Too bad KIH wasn't prosecuted for perjury. Harms tried to testify as an expert witness in a murders trial. The other consul waited till Kenny
Was sworn in, and objected to his testimony, as harms never worked homicide. Judge ask KIH if that was so, Harms said yes, judge told him he could not testify as an expert witness, and step down from the witness chair. Harms does not have the moral authority to clean up ANYTHING. Hurt a cop's widow, for a witness fee. Nice Kenny, very nice.