PDA

View Full Version : Miami relief and pension fund 1% delays documents/ answers

03-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Member update email sent today!!

Sarah,
My initial public records request went out on march 7th at 633pm. You responded back to me on March 8th at 230pm that you are in the process of gathering the request information. on March 15th you advises me at 108pm that there was a charge involved. You waisted over an entire week on a Friday to take it to another weekend. I responded at 204pm that the cost is not a problem. This is an obvious attempt to delay these documents. On Monday March 18th I paid $200.00 towards my public records request. I still have no response on my initial and additional public records requests or a response on my observation of the boards violations into the rules and operating procedures of the fund and any action taken.
The Florida supreme court has stated that the only delay in producing records permitted under CH 119 F.S "is the limited reasonable time allowed the custodian to retrieve the record and delete those portions of the record the custodian asserts exempt". A board of trustees of a police pension fund may not delay release of its records until such a time as the request is submitted to the board for a vote.
An agency's unreasonable and excessive delays in producing *public records can constitute an unlawful refusal to provide access to public records.
My last statement as an active participant in the funds balance was $227,561.52. By withholding this information on not only my public records request but not receiving answers as to potential conflict of interests and violations into the rules and operating procedures of the fund i feel you are not only hindering my campaign in the upcoming April elections you are withholding information on my assets / investments and the boards ability to run the fund efficiently. Please advise me if there will be any further delays so I can seek civil remedies to obtain my requested Documents and information, on behalf of myself and it's members.
************Sincerely, Jeffrey S Giordano

03-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Jeff, why don't you stop lying to the guys and tell the truth. You never did a days work in your whole worthless career and you are only out for yourself. Quit committing grand larceny every two weeks and leave. Guys like you are blood sucking leeches. You could give a s*** less because you could walk tomm. with big bucks.

03-21-2013, 01:39 AM
What is needed is, a rule that if you run for a 1% board spot three times and loose, you OUT! NO MAS BABY! Or put hit out on the professional candidate who keeps loosing. LOL

03-21-2013, 02:18 AM
What is needed is more disclosure. These people only show up on election time and promise to keep us inform. Well! Where the **** are you guys?

03-21-2013, 02:36 AM
jr, x asst to be major deacon Jackson and the rest of the family and friends have done and are doing What? Work? really? They have earned it? Really? :lol:

03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Jeff, why don't you stop lying to the guys and tell the truth. You never did a days work in your whole worthless career and you are only out for yourself. Quit committing grand larceny every two weeks and leave. Guys like you are blood sucking leeches. You could give a s*** less because you could walk tomm. with big bucks.

03-21-2013, 02:04 PM
What is he lying about? He is seeking answers to important questions on our money. Looks like he is once talking facts and waiting to give us all disclosure of these hidden documents of useless spending

03-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Member update email sent today!!

Sarah,
My initial public records request went out on march 7th at 633pm. You responded back to me on March 8th at 230pm that you are in the process of gathering the request information. on March 15th you advises me at 108pm that there was a charge involved. You waisted over an entire week on a Friday to take it to another weekend. I responded at 204pm that the cost is not a problem. This is an obvious attempt to delay these documents. On Monday March 18th I paid $200.00 towards my public records request. I still have no response on my initial and additional public records requests or a response on my observation of the boards violations into the rules and operating procedures of the fund and any action taken.
The Florida supreme court has stated that the only delay in producing records permitted under CH 119 F.S "is the limited reasonable time allowed the custodian to retrieve the record and delete those portions of the record the custodian asserts exempt". A board of trustees of a police pension fund may not delay release of its records until such a time as the request is submitted to the board for a vote.
An agency's unreasonable and excessive delays in producing *public records can constitute an unlawful refusal to provide access to public records.
My last statement as an active participant in the funds balance was $227,561.52. By withholding this information on not only my public records request but not receiving answers as to potential conflict of interests and violations into the rules and operating procedures of the fund i feel you are not only hindering my campaign in the upcoming April elections you are withholding information on my assets / investments and the boards ability to run the fund efficiently. Please advise me if there will be any further delays so I can seek civil remedies to obtain my requested Documents and information, on behalf of myself and it's members.
************Sincerely, Jeffrey S Giordano
Looks like another barbershop cover up at a much higher scale involving brass. Oh boy stay tuned Crespo

03-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Am I missing something? They are saying Jeffis lying. I don't see any accusations just him trying to make transparent the handling of our money. Obviously they are trying to hide something.

03-21-2013, 03:36 PM
So jeff are you saying Chief orosa is involved in covering up something? is he that foolish to jeopardize his position ?

03-21-2013, 03:50 PM
yes

03-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Am I missing something? They are saying Jeffis lying. I don't see any accusations just him trying to make transparent the handling of our money. Obviously they are trying to hide something.

What your missing is that the " messenger", and that is YOU JEFF, is a half witted looser who's only interest is self serving. MO should have fired you when he had the chance.

03-21-2013, 07:40 PM

03-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Always wondered why we can loose 35,000 in one quarter but only gain 10,000 in the best of times. Years ago officers would leave with double the amount we have. Yes we have more officers but we have five times the amount of state contributions due to five times the amount of population in Miami. I think it's great that I will be able to go to a web site and review all the spendings. This is a great idea.

03-22-2013, 11:58 PM

03-23-2013, 12:35 AM
This stuff is funny to read the looser Kerr, Tapanez and swat not sgt. Nazur never left a desk in there life trying to smoke screen all this it looks like to me. I can't Waite to see the outcome of all this I have 5 years left in the drop and I can see why my 1 percent never grows. I guess there is a reason for the keeping Doug Rice on the board he know how to hide the money. After all he has experience. I never voted for this guy and never will. He doesn't belong on the board if what Giordano is saying is true. Explain that one to us Nazur. I want to see all the bi laws and info posted. Finally some transparency.

03-23-2013, 03:29 AM
Jeff why do you answer yourself? Why are you bringing up Rick? You are running against Dan Kerr remember?

03-23-2013, 11:43 AM

04-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Obvious reasons why!! Can't Waite for the next report to see the accomplishments cut copy and pastes maintained an office successfully unreal. We want transparency.

04-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Jeff for Chief

04-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Did you expect anything else

04-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Poll showing a landslide by Kerr

04-20-2013, 07:21 PM

04-21-2013, 02:05 PM
I am confused, isnt there two positions open for the board, Tapanes just retired

04-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I am confused, isnt there two positions open for the board, Tapanes just retired
The scam is so big that he doesn't want to give up his seat even that he will have no interest in the fund. I heard Giordano pointed out that they are violaring bi laws and they conveniently are amending them now to please Tapanes. They are so afraid of the cooked books that they will do anything to keep the current board.