PDA

View Full Version : Payton and the undesirables are on the move.......

03-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Payton forced to resign. The day has come where the rest of the corrupt leaders start to fall. Thank god we now know Dunn will not get to steal more money for doing nothing.
Looks like some people in CID just lost their daddy. Now what are the PBA boys going to give away to get favors, lol. I will be so happy to come to work tomorrow and see there faces. RB and Commander EW should be next to go. Lmao its been long overdue!!!!!!! :devil:

03-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Payton has been doing this for years. Its the same favoritism that's been going on in the pd for the past four years. Why do we have people in CID that don't get moved. Why is it every time someone gets demoted they are assigned to CID. Why do our PBA reps TT and his buddies get to golf on duty with the chief and city manager. Favoritism! This is no secret to anyone that works here and its all over this city. Finally the dictators are being outed. Payton came in with the garbage and he leaves like garbage. The coward could not even show up to resign and face the public.

03-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Now begins the city's rapid slide into becoming Broward County's Miami Gardens. Electing racists will do it everytime!

03-19-2013, 11:46 PM
Now begins the city's rapid slide into becoming Broward County's Miami Gardens. Electing racists will do it everytime!

If Payton would of run the city minus all the favortism then it wouldnt have been so bad. What about all the hires and promotions and appointments that we didnt hear about. What about the practice of circumventing the hiring standards by putting someone on part time then after everyone gets used to seeing that person they become full time. Everyone who actually filled out an application to get hired by the city gets screwed. I bet no-one even knows about that (hopefully past) practice. As another post stated, when a Sgt. gets demoted they go right into CID and the people in CID are there to stay.

Maybe it wont turn into the Miami Gardens of Broward County and some good will come, it couldnt of gotten any worse.

03-20-2013, 12:17 AM

If Payton would of run the city minus all the favortism then it wouldnt have been so bad. What about all the hires and promotions and appointments that we didnt hear about. What about the practice of circumventing the hiring standards by putting someone on part time then after everyone gets used to seeing that person they become full time. Everyone who actually filled out an application to get hired by the city gets screwed. I bet no-one even knows about that (hopefully past) practice. As another post stated, when a Sgt. gets demoted they go right into CID and the people in CID are there to stay.

Maybe it wont turn into the Miami Gardens of Broward County and some good will come, it couldnt of gotten any worse.

as long as lauderhood is in broward county you have nothing to worry about.

03-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Looks like payton may have to go back to cuttin grass!

03-21-2013, 11:11 PM
With a crew of three more, lmao

03-22-2013, 01:23 AM
You are all a bunch of winey babies, grow up and watch what you wish for IE: Gwendolyn Boyd!!!!! Grow up you babies you have no idea how bad it is going to get now!!!!!!

03-22-2013, 02:08 AM
sooooooooooo long it was so gooood 2 kno ya

03-22-2013, 02:14 AM
plese post any new info regarding corruption perpetrated by mel, dunn n black

03-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Is a *****

03-22-2013, 11:42 PM
You are all a bunch of winey babies, grow up and watch what you wish for IE: Gwendolyn Boyd!!!!! Grow up you babies you have no idea how bad it is going to get now!!!!!!

I would take anyone over Ray Black and Dexter Williams any day please that's a no brainer. They have the same thing in common, dumb as hell and full of themselves with huge egos. All Ray Ray is doing is walking around now saying how much the new CM loves him and he has done so much for "Waz" and he is not worried about his job. Dexter is too busy looking in the mirror, in the female bathroom for sure while mentoring.

Ray Black and Dexter Williams were hand picked by Payton and Mel so anyone who comes in hear to clean up the ongoing corruption knows they have to remove them from power and put someone at both chief positions who are trustworthy and will hold people accountable. Ray is famous for selective discipline and hiding violations if they will make him look unfavorable. It already started with Rays new IBP. Get a clue Ray IBP is a joke. You have run the stupid waste of overtime money program for years to try and look all presidential in front of us and your a goofball. A real chief will get rid of that dumb program and save thousands of dollars a month on waster staffing from the road put on a dog and pony show for nothing. And stop riding around in a marked unit and showing up on our calls. Your going to get hurt out her as it is clear you have no idea what your doing and look scared. We do not need a chief showing up on anything looking scared and lacking confidence, PLEASE stay away.

Obviously Dunn thought he was going to get to double dip the city like Mel did. Now that WPLG outed him he should be done with his corruption and favoritism that he has been dishing out since he has been chief.

Its about time all this taking care of family and close friends at the expense of the hard working men and women at MPD was uncovered. We need a fresh start and new faces to move this agency forward and it has to start with Payton's chiefs he selected before he found out he was busted by the media.

03-23-2013, 08:56 PM

I would take anyone over Ray Black and Dexter Williams any day please that's a no brainer. They have the same thing in common, dumb as hell and full of themselves with huge egos. All Ray Ray is doing is walking around now saying how much the new CM loves him and he has done so much for "Waz" and he is not worried about his job. Dexter is too busy looking in the mirror, in the female bathroom for sure while mentoring.

Ray Black and Dexter Williams were hand picked by Payton and Mel so anyone who comes in hear to clean up the ongoing corruption knows they have to remove them from power and put someone at both chief positions who are trustworthy and will hold people accountable. Ray is famous for selective discipline and hiding violations if they will make him look unfavorable. It already started with Rays new IBP. Get a clue Ray IBP is a joke. You have run the stupid waste of overtime money program for years to try and look all presidential in front of us and your a goofball. A real chief will get rid of that dumb program and save thousands of dollars a month on waster staffing from the road put on a dog and pony show for nothing. And stop riding around in a marked unit and showing up on our calls. Your going to get hurt out her as it is clear you have no idea what your doing and look scared. We do not need a chief showing up on anything looking scared and lacking confidence, PLEASE stay away.

Obviously Dunn thought he was going to get to double dip the city like Mel did. Now that WPLG outed him he should be done with his corruption and favoritism that he has been dishing out since he has been chief.

Its about time all this taking care of family and close friends at the expense of the hard working men and women at MPD was uncovered. We need a fresh start and new faces to move this agency forward and it has to start with Payton's chiefs he selected before he found out he was busted by the media.

A *****

03-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Looks like someone can't handle the truth. Have fun in hell, where you are all going for the wrong you have done to others. There are far too many that have benefited from these POS adminstrators to name but starting at the top was great. Next stop the Specialized assignments where they handed out paybacks for deals. :D

Next time you see one of our reps or pension sellouts ask them what they got out of that deal that's going to help them with their do nothing work assignments now. They got no one to golf with or call for favors.

03-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Someone please tell me how we continue to give back pension benefits and step raises because the reps say the city is in financial trouble and now we see all they did is give it to themselves. We gave up step raises so the mayor, city manager and Keith Dunn could have lifetime health insurance paid for by the city. And the mayor just voted to give herself and the commissioners raises after taking away the non reps once a year bonus after no raise for 5 years now. Someone is not telling us the truth when we keep giving back and they keep using the money from us to pay themselves. Who else is getting hidden raises here that we don't know about. If our reps did not do their job and find this out they should be recalled. We should not be hearing about his from the media.

03-26-2013, 11:24 PM
And we gave up benefits for the city that was hurting for money?????????

"It is vital that we look back at the circumstances of what has transpired, and decide as a Commission on how to move forward. Miramar’s financial state is solid, and prides itself on living within its means; focusing on those projects where the return on investment is great, and employing those employees who can help us accomplish those goals. I know, we as a City, have overcome many challenges and together we will move forward."

Mayor Moseley

Someone please tell me how we continue to give back pension benefits and step raises because the reps say the city is in financial trouble and now we see all they did is give it to themselves. We gave up step raises so the mayor, city manager and Keith Dunn could have lifetime health insurance paid for by the city. And the mayor just voted to give herself and the commissioners raises after taking away the non reps once a year bonus after no raise for 5 years now. Someone is not telling us the truth when we keep giving back and they keep using the money from us to pay themselves. Who else is getting hidden raises here that we don't know about. If our reps did not do their job and find this out they should be recalled. We should not be hearing about his from the media.

03-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Nice job by Dexter Williams to force a TV crew to leave a public building and say its a private function. Bob Norman got it right when he said a "police officer". Even he can see he should not be above the level of officer if that. :lol:

Anyone doubt that Payton and Mel made sure he got promoted unjustly again before they left. Now everyone can see how stupid he really is. Any real supervisor would know you cant make anyone leave a city building during a city function paid for by the city going on.

Hopefully Mayor Alexander Davis saw that and will get rid of him along with Ray. Thank god people finally starting to get what they deserve. :cop:

03-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Nice job by Dexter Williams to force a TV crew to leave a public building and say its a private function. Bob Norman got it right when he said a "police officer". Even he can see he should not be above the level of officer if that. :lol:

Anyone doubt that Payton and Mel made sure he got promoted unjustly again before they left. Now everyone can see how stupid he really is. Any real supervisor would know you cant make anyone leave a city building during a city function paid for by the city going on.

Hopefully Mayor Alexander Davis saw that and will get rid of him along with Ray. Thank god people finally starting to get what they deserve. :cop:
Davis is not the mayor, not yet anyways.

03-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Don't believe to strongly that RB & Mel's suck up DW are so secure in their present positions, when a new cm is picked and its not "WAZ", they, he/she can always revisit that underhanded swift fast and furious promotion without even notifying commissioners & HR till 3 days later???
So RB & CW enjoy the ride for now- your whole criminal scheme to defraud the city government is unravelling right before your corrupt eyes ----can you say RICO!!!!

03-27-2013, 12:15 PM
As trained and informed and inquesitive seekers of truth- Question of the week should be- What's in this for Moseley? all her allies- Mel, Dunn, Payton, Waz, Vern, new ems director, Tom Goode and so on and so on are profiting off of a conspired effort to defraud the city, the mayor surely wasnt allowing this all to occurr w/o something in it for her?
Is it true she wanted to her boys to change charter so she could be strong mayor for life & eliminate c/m position- NOT ANYMORE
Free food for life for her & her daughter from Walmart?
Come on ladies & gentlemen- think- what was her take of this action???

03-27-2013, 01:39 PM
There is no doubt the mayor was receiving kickback from these people. there needs to be an investigation of her bank accounts. She already is getting a free car, free gas from the city set up by Payton of course. Didn't we hear that the house she owns was given to her by the developer and she did not pay for it like anyone of us would have to. They are all in it for the money in the end. Moseley is a part time elected official with no other job and she lives like a queen. Her food bill alone has to be more that the mayor salary.

The city, PD both need to be gutted of the corrupt favoritism leaders and it will only be fixed by bringing in someone from the outside.

03-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Are you serious Mel?????

Its never been about performance. None of these people who were appointed to positions of power worked an honest day, at least not hear in Miramar. Its always been about taking care of the people that agree with your twisted way of scamming the city out of money. Our last three chiefs have all been groomed to the same mind set and we need a change in leadership. All we have here are bobble heads that think the same way and its destroying our reputation. There are a lot of hard working people that deserve to be promoted here that have watched these @$$holes try to figure out how to do this job after never working the road as a supervisor.

Maybe now someone will see you have to learn to manage in patrol so you know how to treat people before you get to upper management. Were tired of watching idiots like KD, RB and DW embarrass us. Although DW has to be the winner doing it on camera so now anyone can see he is a huge liability. I hope Bob Norman and whoever DW grabbed and pushed away with the camera files charges for battery. LMFAO!!!! :lol:

The flooding of incompetent leaders has to stop. :cop:

03-28-2013, 08:52 AM
JESUS CHRIST LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!! ITS "HERE" NOT HEAR!!! :devil:

03-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Just think of how much of a raise we could of got if Payton, Standley, Hargraves and others were paid reasonable salary and pensions. They sucked down tens of millions of the city's dollars, money that could of went to us. Since when does working for a city mean you will become a millionaire? Greed ran the city and it almost seems criminal that people who run the city can make themselves rich.

03-30-2013, 02:58 AM
Loro Moseley made sure they scammed all the money they could from the "Pot of money" and there were many others involved in the scams that made sure the chiefs got the maximum pay they could get while others sat back and got no pay increase for years.

There needs to be a criminal inquiry into these fraudulent practices and official misconduct.

Just think of how much of a raise we could of got if Payton, Standley, Hargraves and others were paid reasonable salary and pensions. They sucked down tens of millions of the city's dollars, money that could of went to us. Since when does working for a city mean you will become a millionaire? Greed ran the city and it almost seems criminal that people who run the city can make themselves rich.

03-30-2013, 09:37 AM
I agree....but no one will do anything and "the beat goes on....and the beat goes on"! :(

03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
:( I hate to admit it but your right. The wrong people will continue to be rewarded and advanced and cronyism will never end. The culture has been changing for a while now and its time to move on if you don't want to be part of the mess still to come.

I agree....but no one will do anything and "the beat goes on....and the beat goes on"! :(

04-01-2013, 12:06 AM
JUST KEEP ANSWERING YOUR BARKING DOGGIE CALLS AND BE GLAD YOU EVEN HAVE A JOB YOU PATHETIC PUSSIES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE YOU CAN GO TO A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT LIKE BSO :devil: YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES AND WOULD NOT KNOW POLICE WORK IF IT SHOWED UP AT YOUR DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES RETARDED DOOR STEP....THANK GOD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A GWENDOLYN BOYD TYPE BACK...NOW GO ANSWER YOUR BARKING DOG CALL IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH!!!!!!*****!!!!!!!!!

04-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Never worked for Boyd but some of those who have say even she would be an improvement over what we are stuck with now! This place is in a bad place right now but at least we have a lot of good people at the lower levels to carry the load until the waste of breath idiots move on. When is the next roll call for RB to ask us what we need. Maybe someone will tell him we just need him to leave and take his crew that's left with him. lol

Its time to bring in someone from the outside who may give us a chance to drop some the cronyism that still exist and will always to some extent.

04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
The last post is excellent- lets hope RB reads this board.

04-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Seems like the corruption has been going on a long time. Read about Miramar cops railroading a teen 30 years ago....the city needs to pay this kid for the life he lost!

04-16-2013, 03:43 AM
Dear Waz
I like DW and DW likes me, we are a good team, together we will make Miramar a nice place to live, i have instituted a new policy that we will be "buddy chiefs" one day me and then oone day my buddy DW, maybe odd me and even my bubddy DW.
I like riding in marked police cars too Waz, its so neat to have people on the street respect me like I respect DW & he respects me, so i am asking all of my subordinates to wave at me & DW when we go cluelessly by you or your scene, i rather not stick around because i dont want to impune the integrity of your scene (especially if DW is with me),
Oh & I never cared for Bob P, I know he was dirty Waz, heck we kept him clean thru out the corruption scandal here with old Fitz, but I like u Waz as much as I like my new racially equal chief DW, we make such a team.
Dont worry about the PD Waz, i gots it all unders control bossman, Dw/RB

04-17-2013, 02:34 AM
LMAO, this is some funny stuff on here. The truth is that one is still only at the level of a cub scout and the other never really got further than being an explorer. They are the laughing stock of MPD and will never amount to anything but just what they are.

04-17-2013, 05:16 PM
wach u callin me's white boi- a dumbs ass, i resembles that comment -jus cuz i holds the umbrella for mel & keith & now Ray it'll all pays offs for me's one day and thens u beez holding that umbrella for me's
My chief RB promises me's he aint gonna invetigates me's for pushing that there camera man sees i trippted all overs my feetses and axidentallys falls in to the big white man- ray believeses me he promiseded goood things are coming my ways if i just stay shuts up & dont f&^%K up anymore and i gots to stop my mentoring my womens oh and he say to not worry about his boy JA in IA he justes is there to wach RB's back & take my place one day
I likes my job

04-18-2013, 12:46 PM
LMAO, this is some funny stuff on here. The truth is that one is still only at the level of a cub scout and the other never really got further than being an explorer. They are the laughing stock of MPD and will never amount to anything but just what they are.

Never amount to anything? Last time I checked they are the highest ranking people in the department. Getting paid the most, and making the most money. I mean, on all angles they are kicking @$$. I was just wondering what you meant since it makes no sense at all.

04-18-2013, 01:40 PM
You obviously do not know the backgrounds of these two high ranking idiots. If you think someone that cheated on his test to get promoted to sgt and only did so because because of race on all subsequent appointments and then helped others cheat on promotion exams to also get promoted recently is kicking ass then you are one of those support that lack integrity. It does not matter how much money you make and what rank you are if you get there undeserved and lacking respect of the people you lead it a fraud.

The other one will stab anyone in the back and do whatever it takes to get the title and has never supported his people. He is a well documented liar and will never admit when he is wrong. So if that's kicking ass to you go move in with them, they are not respected by the majority of us and never will be.

Getting promoted is not based on ability, its has been based on who you know and are willing to sell out to get that suck ass appointment. Why do you think only 5 put in for capt, too many of them don't want to work for those kick @$$holes!

04-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Achieving rank and pay scale certainly does not define anyone. Especially here when you look at current and past command staff appointments. Name one that has been deserving and respected in more than just your eyes as you seem to love the last two?

[/quote] Never amount to anything? Last time I checked they are the highest ranking people in the department. Getting paid the most, and making the most money. I mean, on all angles they are kicking @$$. I was just wondering what you meant since it makes no sense at all.[/quote]

04-21-2013, 11:57 PM
If you know all this why dont you call the media and tell everything you know. Ahhh here in lies the problem, you dont know sh*t and are just regurgitating stories you heard. You think your "babble" is funny but it's really stupid. If its so bad here,QUIT! Go somewhere where they will appreciate your 6 year old mentality.

wach u callin me's white boi- a dumbs ass, i resembles that comment -jus cuz i holds the umbrella for mel & keith & now Ray it'll all pays offs for me's one day and thens u beez holding that umbrella for me's
My chief RB promises me's he aint gonna invetigates me's for pushing that there camera man sees i trippted all overs my feetses and axidentallys falls in to the big white man- ray believeses me he promiseded goood things are coming my ways if i just stay shuts up & dont f&^%K up anymore and i gots to stop my mentoring my womens oh and he say to not worry about his boy JA in IA he justes is there to wach RB's back & take my place one day
I likes my job

04-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Just because DW tutors someone on how to take a test does not mean he is helping them cheat to pass the test. Truth of the matter is he is part of an organization that recognizes the need to help other black officers achieve rank. Back in the day the odds of this happening were slim to none. He is doing his part to help others achieve success by tutoring and mentoring. I wish some of my command staff would pull me into their office and tell me how to take a test, and not charge $$$ for it :lol:

Anyway, if he did cheat, and you have proof, then go to IA or someone that can do something about it. Stop the malicious rumors that are based on nothing but mere suspicion.

04-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Exactly....stop the idiot babble crap and grow a set and go to I.A and complain. Man up!! Take off your mommies panties and put on the big boy pants and quit hiding in the shadows!!!

04-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Just because DW tutors someone on how to take a test does not mean he is helping them cheat to pass the test. Truth of the matter is he is part of an organization that recognizes the need to help other black officers achieve rank. Back in the day the odds of this happening were slim to none. He is doing his part to help others achieve success by tutoring and mentoring. I wish some of my command staff would pull me into their office and tell me how to take a test, and not charge $$$ for it :lol:

Anyway, if he did cheat, and you have proof, then go to IA or someone that can do something about it. Stop the malicious rumors that are based on nothing but mere suspicion.
YEAH RIGHT, IF WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'DOING HIS PART TO HELP OTHERS' IS HAVING SEX WITH THE BLACK FEMALES THEN I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT. DONT EVEN COME ON THIS BOARD AND TRY TO DEFEND DEXTER BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HE DOES. BACK IN THE DAY HIS SUPERVISORS WERE MADE AWARE OF DEXTERS ACTIONS AND THEY CHOSE NOT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NOW HE IS THE BOSS AND HE HAS FREE REIGN. MIRAMAR HAS REAPED WHAT IT HAS SOWED.

04-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Do you know this for a fact? I mean you saw this? If so why didnt you report it at the time. Oh thats right- you dont know it to be a fact, you never saw anything and you even if you did...you dont have the guts to report it. Your posts are "blah,blah,blah"- at least state facts that you could testify in court to- facts that you can prove. Again if its so bad here- Q U I T !!!! !!!! CRYBABY !!!! !!!! :lol:

04-22-2013, 09:47 PM
First let me set the record here. I am not the last poster responding here again. I know there's no way to tell but if you do not stay listed as a guest retaliation will certainly come your way. Having said that I can say with 100% certainty that DW and a few of his corrupt buddies have been reported to IA and the chief of police in the past as to his dealings with females as well as his associating with people who have provided police information to suspected criminals. Some of his associates who were mentored we're also reported to IA by other agencies for giving information on police operations in their cities. RB was in charge of IA when corrupt cops were reported to him and he did nothing. Now that DW is in charge of IA do you really think a complaint will go anywhere.

As far as helping people with the test. Yes that is great for any command staff member to assist those who ask for help as many current and past captains have done so in the past. The problem with DW doing it is that he was the one command staff member who was assigned to work with the company giving the test and providing them with what topics to test on. It is a major conflict for him to work with anyone at that point and doing so just brings all these negative responses.

If you recall DW is the same person who went to HR and alledged racial discrimination against three supervisors and named at least three officers and a CSA as victims. Oh by the way they all just happened to be his mentoring students. When they were called in for statements they all claimed they never told DW what he said they claimed. One was later fired even though DW walking him thru the hiring process while he was in charge of backgrounds. We all knew the guy was not qualified from the start and it took him sexually harassing a MPD detective and an innocent resident before he was fired.

I know this is all fact and if you need to convince yourself go ask for the records at city hall their public record. If you have the courage to go get the records to prove this as false which I'm sure you don't then you can sit here and call those posters cry baby's. Seems to me your the one talking baby crap and maybe these people use this site as a outlet to blow off stress as there is not one person in this city who will do anything based on someone going to IA to report a violation that will only be investigated if the chief approves it even though we have good people in IA now.

04-22-2013, 09:50 PM
NEWS FLASH, guest spell checker is DW or one of his mentors if you have not figured it out by now! :devil:

04-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Finally an intelligent adult post...my big complaint was the poster who wrote babble and sounded like an idiot. Your post was the kind of post I and other adults welcome. No one wants to read racist bigoted babble... no matter who we are talking about. :D