PDA

View Full Version : Holy sh1t baIIs

03-18-2013, 12:09 PM
7 shootings of black males in the hood, 5 armed and this administration along with the politicians at city hall treat the officers like criminals.

29 officers either relieved off duty, fired or arrested.

11 officers involved in extortion or fraud.

1 internal affairs officer forced to resign.

1 internal affairs sgt allowed to retire after his involvement in slander, witness tampering, fraud, evidence tampering, forgery and lying.

1 officer fired for speeding

Administration leaks information to the media on active ia investigations.

5 city commissioners involved in crimes with clear evidence available to the public.

MIAMI MAYOR COMMITS SAME CRIME AS OTHER PUBLIC OFFICIALS WHO RECEIVE JAIL TIME.

City of miami under investigation by the SEC.

City of miami hides 45 million while illegally claiming financial urgency.

The only person reporting any of this AL CRESPO!

DEAR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ::THE THE F()CK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!?!!

03-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Oye gago, since when does the city allow anyone to retire, the city or the department does not have a say in when you retire. They can't stop anyone from retiring. You also left one out, a white k9 ofc making a racial arrest and getting caught. We will not stand for it any more. Crepo should look into have many arrest are made that are an attitude against a working black man.

03-18-2013, 01:02 PM
You forgot the csu officers planting a gun and narcotics.

03-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Oye gago, since when does the city allow anyone to retire, the city or the department does not have a say in when you retire. They can't stop anyone from retiring. You also left one out, a white k9 ofc making a racial arrest and getting caught. We will not stand for it any more. Crepo should look into have many arrest are made that are an attitude against a working black man.

Oye gager, they allowed sgt racest to retire without leaking the pending investigation to the media unlike all the other investigations of officers.

The white k9 officer made a good arrest because I WAS THERE!

As to your final post, find me a working black man and maybe I'll change my post.

Before you correct my 5 commissioner part I'm referring to
1. Gort
2. Jones
3. Suarez
4. Dunn
5. Regatardo (when he was a commissioner)

Charlie papa!

03-18-2013, 02:01 PM

03-18-2013, 02:02 PM

Charlie papa means comé pinga by the way.
That means that you like the working black mans c0(k in your mouth.

03-18-2013, 06:43 PM
SIr how many arrest have you done today? please get back to work!!!

03-18-2013, 10:15 PM
7 shootings of black males in the hood, 5 armed and this administration along with the politicians at city hall treat the officers like criminals.

29 officers either relieved off duty, fired or arrested.

11 officers involved in extortion or fraud.

1 internal affairs officer forced to resign.

1 internal affairs sgt allowed to retire after his involvement in slander, witness tampering, fraud, evidence tampering, forgery and lying.

1 officer fired for speeding

Administration leaks information to the media on active ia investigations.

5 city commissioners involved in crimes with clear evidence available to the public.

MIAMI MAYOR COMMITS SAME CRIME AS OTHER PUBLIC OFFICIALS WHO RECEIVE JAIL TIME.

City of miami under investigation by the SEC.

City of miami hides 45 million while illegally claiming financial urgency.

The only person reporting any of this AL CRESPO!

DEAR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ::THE THE F()CK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!?!!

este homosexual ventilar sus problemas a partir de la década de 1980. Este idiota está soplando nuestro sitio todos al infierno! Este es el tipo al que llamamos "culo Horses".

03-18-2013, 11:49 PM
oye gago you still dont get it stupid, when you want to leave be it quitting, retiring or what ever, who the **** is going to tell you that you cant or that you have to ask for permission to leave.who do you think in your small mind has to allow you to leave? riddle me that gago.

03-19-2013, 01:41 AM

The city lets you retire in stead of getting fired once and awhile when it is convient for them. Your a one track mind.

03-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Gago, do you read your own post. Lmfao rof.

03-26-2013, 05:45 AM
POSTED NON-SENSE.
http://dc236.4shared.com/img/ZEwb978l/failed_3.jpg (http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZEwb978l/failed_3.html)