PDA

View Full Version : You are not a Cowboy

03-15-2013, 04:53 PM
You are not a cowboy.

Well it is that time of year again when the fair comes to town. I just wanted to take this time to let those select few people know that cowboys do not exist. Therefore you are not a cowboy. Just because you walk around the fair grounds packed full of carneys, with your ten gallon hat on, that does not make you a cowboy. Just because you herd pigs into a corral, you are not a cowboy. You are not Chuck Norris and this isn't Lone Wolf McQuade, Sorry to let you down like this but we don't really care about the fair. So remember you are not a cowboy and this is 2013. Thanks

Take off the costume please and stop embarrassing your wife.

03-16-2013, 04:33 AM
First off it helps to know the difference between a cowboy hat and a western hat or western boots vs cowboy boots.
The difference is, the cowboy hat and boots have the bull$hit on the outside of them.

03-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Question? Is Capt. RL allowed to go to the County Fair? I know there are lots of young sweet honies there, that RL would love to impregnate, so my question is, are they safe and can RL attend the fair? :shock:

03-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Speaking of cowboys and fairs, there was a question posed earlier if RL was going to attend the county fair? Well is he? Why was the post deleted? The question asked did not offend anyone !! Now just curious if RL will attend the fair? There will be lots of young girls there and since RL likes underaged girls, as a parent of a teenage girl I am worried!!! Since Sheriff TK let RL walk on this, yet screwd BP on his bullshizat, how is it that he was not fired? In closing dads beware , dont let your babies grow up to be Cowboys or ba*( RL !!!