PDA

View Full Version : Abuse Editing etc.

mod 661
03-14-2013, 09:24 PM
I posted this as a reply on another thread, although I should have created a separate one. Here it is.

I have posted the TOS and links for abuse for a reason. But remember, abuse on this site goes both ways. As per the TOS, you agree not to publish or advertise another BLOG web address without consent from this site's Operator. Continuous displaying of another's BLOG site (after being told not to) may cause the author's I P address to be blocked permanently.

This is also true for repeated reporting of possible slams which have already been addressed by me (Mod 661) or Mod 1 or SYSOP. I have been careful and fair on what is being edited. I have also asked Mod 1 for assistance after advising some of you, more than once, that a particular 'report of abuse' is in fact, not abuse.

Thank you

Mod 661

mod 661
03-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Message Board Abuse and Violations MUST conflict with our Terms of Use (http://www.leoaffairs.com/?page_id=347). Please review our Terms of Use and become familiar with them so you can accurately gauge whether or not there is a violation. Reports of Abuse and/or Violations that are not credible WILL NOT be processed. Furthermore, users who make a habit of submitting frivolous reports can be banned.