PDA

View Full Version : Kenia Reyes to be names Mosses successor at staff meeting

03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Congradulations Kenia, we have the upmost confidence that you will maintain the professionalism of this department in the eyes of our citizens. Your hard work, beauty and expertise in media relations has paid off. Good luck on your new endeavor.

03-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Congradulations Kenia finally looks like our department is getting back on track.

03-13-2013, 04:57 PM
She is a great police officer. Congrats Kenia.

03-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Congrats girl

03-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Congradulations Kenia finally looks like our department is getting back on track.
Great choice Chief!! Professionalism at its highest level. Once again I am proud to put on the MPD uniform.

03-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Should have been a long time ago Delrish has been piggy backing off of her since she came to the unit.

03-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Has anyone seen the face on her? What happened to her? Did she get hit by a train?

03-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Dell you overstayed your welcome here. You should have kept your head up chief Burdens Ass and followed him out the door. Congrats Kenia you are the Only one with knowledge and the media contacts. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing you at the next staff meeting.

03-13-2013, 09:44 PM
I would like to thank Major Martinez and Javi ortiz with the F.O.P for supporting me. Most of all I would like to thank chief Orosa for his confidence in me. I promise the entire department that we will look second to none in the eyes of the media and public we so serve with honor. Kenia Reyes

03-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I would like to thank Major Martinez and Javi ortiz with the F.O.P for supporting me. Most of all I would like to thank chief Orosa for his confidence in me. I promise the entire department that we will look second to none in the eyes of the media and public we so serve with honor. Kenia Reyes

Kenia, you are a class act. God bless you as you represent our city before the media and the eyes of the public. May He give you clarity and discernment in what you say and do. Best of luck.

03-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Are you freaking kidding me. She looks like she got hit by an UGLY stick. Professional?? In what way, I would like to know. She sits behind a desk and talk to media. Yea what a job well done. Pathetic. Congratulate those who put their life on the line everyday!!!

03-13-2013, 11:24 PM
So is she being promoted to Major?

03-13-2013, 11:51 PM
How about sgt Cruz what's up

03-14-2013, 12:11 AM
How about sgt Cruz what's up
Child molestor might be getting indicted since Kathy Rundle has no balls to prosecute.

03-14-2013, 02:54 AM
Are you freaking kidding me. She looks like she got hit by an UGLY stick. Professional?? In what way, I would like to know. She sits behind a desk and talk to media. Yea what a job well done. Pathetic. Congratulate those who put their life on the line everyday!!!

Idiot. shutup...Kenia is standup.

03-14-2013, 03:20 AM
What? Please, she is a nice person but she isnt a good PIO. She definately isnt a hell of a cop. What has MPD become.

03-14-2013, 12:23 PM
isn't that the ugly girl who dated that guy while his wife was pregnanat with twins. yea she's a real stand up. lots of morals and values there.

03-14-2013, 12:29 PM
shes a class act. she has beauty. wits, morals and values. she even dated the other handsome guys while his wife was preg with twins. class act i tell you

03-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Congradulations goes to Kenia Reyes for her hard work and dedication. Last weeks staff meeting chief Orossa announced he will be adding an executive to the chief staff position to oversee P.I.O his choice due to her professionalism and expertise in police work Kenia Reyes will be Delrishes successor as of April 1st. We look foreward to seeing you at Aprils staff meeting and Congradulations