PDA

View Full Version : Promote Granado Already

03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Time for change.... Promote Pepe already. Show some positive change.

08-29-2013, 02:04 AM
Peep promoted really! He could be in charge of the cooks at Casavana! He never leaves there!!!!!

08-29-2013, 02:09 AM
I am the greatest supervisor and homicide sergeant that this agency ever had. I'm the greatest in the Gardens and I was the greatest in Miami. I was the main character in the First 48. What else can you ask for ? Please chief promote me, I will continue washing your car and telling you that you are great!

08-31-2013, 01:05 AM
I am the greatest supervisor and homicide sergeant that this agency ever had. I'm the greatest in the Gardens and I was the greatest in Miami. I was the main character in the First 48. What else can you ask for ? Please chief promote me, I will continue washing your car and telling you that you are great!
Granado for chief! Dale chico Que yo te respaldo!!

09-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I MADE IT!!!!!! I MADE IT !!!!!!! I'm a Captain!!!!!!! What, is temporary? Ohhhhhh

09-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Now that I'm a temporary Captain , do I have to leave Casabana to work? Or can I stay here and keep goofing off Chief my Chief?

09-11-2013, 09:49 PM
In calling the guys from the first 48, even though I've gained a little weight here at Casavana now that I'm a temporary Captain they will show me on TV. Anyways I'm the greatest homicide sergeant that has ever lived.

10-23-2013, 01:11 PM
I want to thank all of you that have supported me all this time, I finally received the call last night. I'm not getting promoted to Captain but I am getting the job of asssitant waiter at Casavana. You see hard work really pays !!!! Thank you all!

01-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Now with all the changes I might get the opportunity to become a Captain. I"ve been working my ass off at Casabana I deserve to be Captain or even a real Sergeant.